steamcommunity.com/id/fm_salchemist/
store.steampowered.com/search/?snr=1_4_600__12&term=legend of grimrock
store.steampowered.com/app/205950/Jet_Set_Radio/
store.steampowered.com/app/1053020/Galak_Zed/
store.steampowered.com/sale/final-fantasy/
isthereanydeal.com/game/nierautomata/info/
cdkeys.com/pc/games/nier-automata-pc-steam-cd-key
youtube.com/watch?v=IzR3vllw6O0
store.steampowered.com/app/618970/Outcast__Second_Contact/?curator_clanid=4777282&utm_source=SteamDB
store.steampowered.com/app/307670/Hard_West/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm into rougelike games, rougelike fps mostly.

I have; Immortal redneck, Strafe, Tower of guns, Mothergunship, Sublevel Zero, Paranautical Activity, Delver, Sir you are being hunted, and Ziggurat.

I also liked Enter the Gungeon, Wizard of Legend, Nuclear throne, and Risk of Rain 1 & 2 for my non-first person experiences.

Are there any more I should add? Action based, obviously. Turned based is blasphemy. (Except for Slay the Spire and FTL)

On a side note, I have been wanting a space sim sandbox with action combat, ship customization and preferably single-player. Everspace looks pretty good, but I want to know what you guys think.

Attached: Recently played.png (189x863, 253K)

>roguelike fps
void bastards

Just purchased Muse Dash. Have not played it yet. Was just playing SoulWorker for a while.

>roguelike
Nethack

Should I?

Attached: Sin título.png (628x356, 65K)

i would for that price, solid games

Which Blood Bowl should I get?
>Mahjong Club
yay or nay?

>void bastards
Shit, forgot to mention I had this one too. I don't have it on steam so it slipped my mind.

>Nethack
the fuck is this? Looks like some dwarf fortress type shit. I want action man, not ASCII characters swapping positions.

What's the difference between God Eater and Monster Hunter? user keeps telling me to wait for the Monster Hunter expansion to come out this fall, but I'm aching for some Lost Planet 2 fun.
>just play Lost Planet 2
LP2 is in the running for worst port ever and I'm pretty sure multiplayer is actually dead, not Yea Forums "dead" with 5k people still playing.

>buying games
>when you can join Team Corgi and get them for free

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-230159.jpg (1080x1920, 596K)

Got the quake pack, enemy unknown complete, Sonic mania +dlc and hylics, did I do good Yea Forums?

You said roguelike you velcro-using retarded nigger. Maybe try Caves of Qud.

It doesn't matter what team you join, each team will win at least once.

Fuck euros for getting DS for so cheap

Worth getting? $23 with DLC

Attached: 1558267859428.png (512x512, 217K)

>quake pack
Wasn't all those games in the id software pack from years back that was like 5 bucks?

If you had to choose one, what would it be?

Alternatively, whats a good game for around 20? Already got the crash remake, really good game.

Attached: steamm.png (621x312, 75K)

Definitely getting AE, most likely Baba too.

Attached: summer19cart.png (609x908, 176K)

>"Action based, obviously. Turned based is blasphemy."
>He recommends another turn based game.

This has to stop.

I looked for it and it never showed up, I wanted to play through them and if I liked quake maybe try out similar new games like dusk

Corgi gives you LESS of a chance to win games, since it's infested with millions of redditors.

deliverance ez

Attached: deliverance.jpg (700x628, 194K)

Binding of Isaac.

replay value alone makes it worth, plus mods.

Wow, the steam discount actually goes more than once? I figured they'd jew you at just $6.

Attached: 2049 monitor.jpg (428x424, 16K)

No it's a shallow paradox game with $500 in dlc coming down the pipe. Literally any other city builder is better.

None are FPS:
Binding of Isaac: Rebirth**, Death Road to Canada*, Downwell**, Heat Signature, Rogue Legacy, Spelunky**, Dead Cells*, Crypt of the Necrodancer*

Psst buy tormentum, follow tormentum 2

Attached: Tormentum.png (1140x600, 1012K)

I've seen several games people are looking to buy that I have spare HIB keys for, if anyone wants to trade anything. I know it's a long list to go through, and it's there's a lot crap, but there's a lot of things that I've seen anons interested in.

I've also got Don't Starve Together and Shadow Warrior as inventory/tradeable copies.

pastebin.com/vSz4C2hj

steamid: steamcommunity.com/id/fm_salchemist/

Yes, just for Deus Ex. Dark Souls is a bonus.

>lol this Muse Dash looks like cr- HOLY SHIT THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE HOW IS HE DOING THIS
Yup, i'm buying this shit. Don't care if people judge me for the anime bullshit

Attached: 1556508741681.jpg (901x1134, 190K)

Attached: boi rebirth.png (364x124, 56K)

You said roguelike you retarded subhuman spook who can't even do his own taxes. Not that you need to because you don't even have an income you porch monkey drain.

anyone know a game like pic related i can find on steam?

Attached: download.jpg (191x264, 10K)

Anyone mind suggesting me some good, well populated multiplayer games on sale?
Had a lot of fun with Dark Souls 3.
Hows GTA V multiplayer? Is it anything like SAMP?

Is this the worst summer event ever? This racing thing is fucking retarded

Attached: 17139696.jpg (300x290, 14K)

0.0000001% vs 0.0000005%

Alsp pic literally is Team Corgi

A Hat in Time

Monster Hunter is pretty close to LP2, back in the day I'm sure the MH3 team and LP2 team were sharing ideas. However, Monster Hunter doesn't have giant robots.

the deals are fucking awful

Seconding KC:D, but the Royal Edition. Absolutely based game.

GTA Online is way too grindy.

>buy 24 dollars worth of games
>dont even remember what I bought
>not looking forward to playing any of them

every "event"has sucked ass, i just want good deals like used to happen, ever since they started doing these gimmicks the sales have sucked

I also said action based you destitue mogol. It's not my fault your neanderthal brain decided to quit reading my post halfway though.

Find another dog to molest you soap chewing troglodyte.

Ever played Legend of Grimrock?
store.steampowered.com/search/?snr=1_4_600__12&term=legend of grimrock

Coal one was funny because of the russians ruining the whole thing

Attached: 1543115546455.jpg (225x225, 10K)

You have to boost to be eligible for wishlist games. Do you really think a majority of the people who are in the Grand Prix are actually even partaking in it?

I've got exactly 22.21 dollars on my steam account.

My brother bought me Dragonball Xenoverse 2 and I want to get the DLC for it, but as it stands I can only get one of the big packs.

Which one is the best?

Attached: Xenoverse 2 DLC.png (623x303, 92K)

I'll check these out. Thanks brotha.

Can't say I have, I'll check it out.

I have $40 dollaridoos to spend. Quick Yea Forums tell me which games I should use it on.

I mostly like Horror, FPS, and Story-driven games.

Attached: img_0838.jpg (2592x1936, 2.09M)

Yeah, a single boost per day. What are you arguing with me for? Jealous that you picked a shit team* (*not corgi)?

got a 30 dollar steam card as a birthday present for myself and decided to spend it on these
how'd i do

Attached: steam summer sale 2019 haul.png (670x134, 160K)

>andrew white man jackson

YOOO WHERES THE AUNT JEMIMA 20?

>Horry
>fps
>Story-driven

Well, PREY for starters..

>Over $1000 for vidya
The fuck?

My steam wallet

Already have it lol

Attached: 1533294222906.jpg (800x800, 123K)

What the fuck is this? Is this a joke? Plants vs Zombies? Bejewled? Holy shit user.

Refund everything except GTA and Bioshock and get something else.

Deus-Ex collection, reasoning is might as well pick up all for the 3 that are worth
Outlast is great if you didn't get it when it was free
Amnesia, unironically, still has a lot of merit because the game is still fucking great and Modding added way more content to it, workshop supported now as well afaik
Tabletop Simulator, if you have friends it's a great way to spend a night w/ drinking
Half-Life (non-source variant) for modding
Kenshi can be story-driven if you decide it to be, but otherwise may not be in your alley. It does have some decent horror to it if you wander, though.
Bioshock
Dementium 2, fucking great little game.
GACHIMUCHI Arcade: Lustful Boys

and bloodstained

You can't possibly be this stupid and still have manged to find your way to this board.

RE7?

So should I get the mgsv bundle?

Anyone?

Attached: Lilith_Third_Impact.png (710x706, 615K)

>$1000 for vidya
i feel bad for you third world user

idk

The fuck is a CLP$? Claps?

Any recommendations on some fighters?
I've been stacking up on all the usual suspects to get my buds into fight night Fridays.
Current list:
>X2 Accent Core Plus R
>Rev 2
>Blazblue collection (too many dumbass names to list)
>Under-Night Inbirth Latest
>Ultra 4
>Skullgirls
Thinking about picking up fighterZ

Attached: h8f71rg5ag311.gif (1536x1056, 195K)

it's not bad for the price

Played the demo for the Hitman and it was pretty based. Very nice looking game too.
Spelunky is another classic I've somehow missed out on but I'm sure it'll be fun.
This has honestly been the worst sale I've ever seen. I actually had money to spend this time around too. What a shame.

Attached: sales.png (624x291, 50K)

Is just $30 bros..
Chilean Peso

Get the Legacy GOTY while you're at it

Chilean pesos

So you're not into roguelikes.

Recommend me some tactical shooters or modern age RTS please

Attached: 82153C10-949A-462E-9BD9-E0D10701E3D9.jpg (750x1206, 475K)

Should I buy an achievement farming asset flip for this shit?

Worth it?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190628-012529_Chrome.jpg (1080x1174, 302K)

Also, thoughts on this? I played the first one and got pretty far on my most recent run with 47 hours total and have played Xenonauts which I enjoyed. I loved the creepy aspect of XCOM and its style. Probably just going to get the most modest edition because I don't want to break the bank here.
You're referring to:
>HITMAN™ - GOTY Legacy Pack
Can't I just buy that separately if I enjoy the game at a later date?

Attached: xcom2.png (635x127, 23K)

Attached: Retard Says.jpg (596x419, 71K)

>HITMAN™ - GOTY Legacy Pack
You could.

It's the entirety of Hitman 1 remastered in Hitman 2 engine.

Arma 3 is good if you have friends and find a unit. Otherwise you're fucking around in the editor. The new DLC looks very promising though. Sandstorm has a fun community but it still runs like dogshit, alright game they just need to keep working on it. Squad is pretty fucking based and probably the most bang for your buck if you've ever played Project Reality or want to get into actual fun.

company of heroes was free to keep a few months ago

Tales of Maj'eyal.

>arma 3
dont bother, 2 and operation arrowhead are lightyears better but they're dead. 3 is a infuriatingly bad game. also CONSTANT POPUPS DEMANDING YOU BUY DLC
>company of heroes 2
the better version is men of war

bottom 2 i havent played much so cant comment

I have $30 left

Should I get Dishonored 1 + 2, or should I get Pathologic remake?

Attached: 1513702374703.png (740x717, 616K)

You can pick up a bunch of the classics for peanuts I assume - SF Collection, KOF13, UMVC3...
Since you like cheap weeb shit, you might like Arcana Hearts.

Are New Vegas and Shadow of Chernobyl as good as people say they are?

Attached: 1561601908052.jpg (800x571, 40K)

Looking for a game under $9 CAD ($7 USD) online multiplayer is a plus.

Attached: summer2019sale.png (627x696, 171K)

>no money until halfway through july
its over for me

I would get Dishonored just cause it's been out for a while. Didn't play Pathologic 2 but it seems good. Just flip a coin if you can't decide.

He's literally paying less than you

I can't speak for shadow of chernobyl but New Vegas is a gold mine for interesting stories and branching narrative. The gunplay is really dated, but can be fun in it's own way.

It's totally worth the buy.

do i

Attached: ss (2019-06-28 at 08.29.55).png (620x157, 30K)

anybody got some slick deals on >$5 games? already have sid meier's pirates, so if you're the chad that always recommends it just know that your advice has already been heeded and appreciated

Not dumb enough to pay $2000 for vidya

>everyone stacks one team so hard it cant be touched

pretty fucking gay i gotta be honest

Attached: 1448050317589.png (462x320, 26K)

Muse Dash is easiest rhytm game out there. It's extremely lenient on precision and button mashing

Attached: 1561591802682.png (468x411, 194K)

Piracy is 100% off all year round. Die shill.

Posted earlier but if you had to pick one game from this list that isn't crossed out, what would it be and why?

>considering purchasing Doom Eternal because I haven't genuinely been really excited for an AAA title before
>thought about getting Hunt as I've played it but I'm worried I won't play it for long since I play by myself
>EDF sounds silly but I don't know how janky it is and I don't know if it's fun single-player
>if i got Kingdom Come but I'd rather get that on GoG

Outside of that, any suggestions?

Attached: file.png (700x761, 450K)

>SAO: Hollowed Realization
>.Hack/GU
>Way of the Samurai 4
>NeverWinter Nights Enhanced

Attached: 1556339289002.jpg (1520x1080, 109K)

Buy Devil May Cry 5 again, it's the best action game in years

If you end up getting EDF, I've got keys for all 18 DLCs, if you wanted to trade.

Not gonna happen actually. Corgi has too many people without rigging the wins/losses at this point. Frontrunning pays off.

>Neverwinter Nights...enhanced
Never give your money to beamdog
>Hollow realization
Isn't the Gungale Online game actually decent?

Just narrow it down to Doom or KC:D. Eternal will likely be quality over quantity and KC:D will keep you occupied for a long time.

>never give
I already spent the 3 dollars
>gungale
Already own it and was pretty decent.

Attached: SAOFB.jpg (1920x1080, 548K)

Alright that sounds dope, thanks brother.

Literally RE2 remake

>implying it isn't rigged
I'm gonna miss a big chunk of this sale, anyway. My monitor got a huge splotch of dead pixels right in the middle of the screen and my refund isn't gonna process until at least Saturday, most likely Monday. Then my new monitor won't get here till Wednesday, at the earliest.

Anyone have any suggestions for an IPS monitor? Around five hundred bucks or so?

If you were only to get a couple of these which would you reccomend?

Attached: file.png (940x953, 439K)

I bought Sekiro and can't get past the second boss, this is bull shit and infuriating as fuck.
I dont wanna firecracker him cause thats cheap and makes me look like a fucking casual. But god, not being able to cancel attacks is the dumbest shit, especially when he has unblockable attacks.
The fact that the game doesnt tell you about the Mirik counter and then puts you up against a boss who literally homes in on you with his unblockables is the dumbest shit I swear to god

Risk rain
Recettear

Attached: 1552572492891.png (633x874, 64K)

100% get Recettear and RE4

Yes S.O.C. is worth it. The entire trilogy is entirely worth it because of mods. Factions Wars for Clear Sky and a shit-ton for COC.

ikaruga

I plan on getting it when it's cheaper. I've played it entirely several times already. It's genuinely an amazing game.

Why do people let Steam advertisements exist on Yea Forums? Like seriously. This is an advertisement, for a mediocre as fuck sale.

Any opinions on Oxygen Not Included, can't choose between it or Okami

I'm in the same boat, my monitor just started having the left half of the screen have fucked up colors.

I have only bought Fire Pro Wrestling World

>LP2
>worst port ever
Wut. It runs just fine even on toaster PCs and the tech is all there. The only annoying thing about it is GFWL.

>Thinks steam is actually doing any of this shit fairly
>Thinks they are going to give out more than 100 games to each team that wins.

>Rise of the Tomb Raider
>Pato Box
>Witcher 3 Expansion Pass
>Hitman 2 Expansion Pass
>entire Legacy of Kain catalog

Attached: 8529-19821.gif (320x240, 44K)

I do this every steam sale

BUY THIS GAME IF YOU HAVE A CONTROLLER

BUY THIS GAME

$1 and will give you more than $20 games

Is it an Asus? First one had a big patch of red in the corner that just dripped down the side, the next one they sent me had a big patch of green in the middle that started to spread. I was thinking of going with the Asus ROG PG279QZ , but that's two Asus monitors that have been shit and I'm wary about it.
>GFWL
You didn't refute user's point, if anything you further proved it.

Should I get Borderlands 2 Handsome collection?

I dumped sims 3 for sims 4 for it's character creator.
If you already dumped enough time into sims 3 and it's features more I guess?

surely most people already have this? it was free a couple of years ago

yes, you get a lot of that price

Steam has been shit for sales for a long time. They have stuff cheap, but it is always old shit or things that are barely cheap enough to avoid people pointing out how terrible the prices are.

Digital should save money. Not be used as a way to have "sales" to sell us stuff AT COST minus the physical part of it every few months.

Its a fun game but its better to play it with friends

Rigging ain't doing shit so far, won every day handily. Valve's gonna have to go into rigging overdrive.

What

It's a steal but the game is boring as fuck and cringy with terrible humor and reddit memes
Remove claptrap from the game

If you're in any team but 3rd place, you have a worse chance of getting games. At most Cockatiel has probably around 300k people, and I doubt that many are actually boosting.

Neurovoider

most people, but it's still iconic enough and good enough to recommend to anyone

Are the PC ports of FF V and VI worth it? Or will they make my eyes bleed?

Attached: 1332540745299.png (252x221, 59K)

I just wanna say I took a chance with Atom: RPG and it's pretty damn good.

Highly recommend if you enjoyed Fallout/Fallout 2.

The first event was decent.
Where they added christmas-specific achievements to games and then awarded you free games when you unlocked them.

Emulate GBA version with the patch that adds in the SNES soundtrack.

I'm surprised at how no-one ever uses a VPN to change their country in these threads. I was able to grab $150 dollars worth of stuff for only $20.

>Is it an Asus?
Yeah, but I've had it since 2012, though. Exactly half the screen turned yellow and randomly goes back to normal after a bit sometimes flickering back on. Though it didn't do it today outside of when I turned it back on this morning, so I guess I'm on borrowed time.

I don't really have a replacement in mind yet, but I'm not super picky outside of making sure the refresh rate is at least 144hz.

NO

I'm using a Dell monitor of some sort, it has some jury rigged vesa adapter bullshit that is held together with bubble gum and prayer. It's never failed on me, though, after all these years.

MGS: Revengeance
Barotrauma
Tales of Maj'Eyal
RoR 2

Comments?

Help

Attached: 1554588894994.png (407x706, 196K)

Never going to happen, publishers are greedy fucks and they set the prices, not Gaben. Why don't people remember this? You also forget the reason why sales used to be better, was because it was to entice people to trust digital distribution and go digital in the first place. Now that it's the common way to do things, they have no reason to go on super low sales outside of maybe Christmas time, when everyone is opening their wallets freely.

Just a quick fuck you to Activision.

VTMBL was always $5 during Steam sales, and this sale it's $15. Fucking scum.

All good, go for it.

got sekiro
no idea what I'm doing but having fun

I've never heard of the game sorry

Attached: 1519664447653.png (408x377, 116K)

there's more hype now because the new one. was a dead franchise not too long ago.

If my monitor goes completely fucked, I'll end up just using my 10ish tear old Vizio TV to get me by for a month or two. Only reason I'm not too worried about spending money this sale.

you mean roguelite you fuck
defenestrate yourself

Play it like it's MGR. Time your parries and go full offense all the time or you'll get fucked.

Borderlands: Handsome Collection is an absolute steal.

Is Devil May Cry 5 going any lower? I want to try it but I'm a bit tight for money at the moment

Take your time
explore
enjoy the great views

Plan for a second playthrough when you do everything and use a wiki

#1 tip is you can block while trying to parry.

Okami is one of my favorite games

Dumb phoneposter

Should I buy pubg?

If you like BR and/or have friends who play it, sure.

Not unless your dick gets hard every time you meet a chinese hacker.

I'm actually wondering as well if it's worth buying. I need a new multiplayer game, all I play now is TF2.

Attached: 57399.gif (400x268, 431K)

its not bad if you're into that sort of thing

No and no
Are Chinese hackers still a problem?

Ring of Elysium improves on PUBG in every way, and it's free

Of course they are. The dev's openly embraced them.

store.steampowered.com/app/1053020/Galak_Zed/

GOTY

Everspace is really fun. There's a lot of customization for each run.

Attached: 20190109205724_1.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

fuck off aaron

>still no discount for Nier Automata
Fuccck, how long do these gigakikes plan to drag this shit out? It'll be 2024 before I'll be able to buy at 75% off

Attached: 1559358997615.png (1400x900, 837K)

Just play TF2. PubG ain't worth shit.

>Square Enix
>sales
lmao. Square Enix refuses to put their games on sale, either pirate it or just buy it now because you will die of old age before it reaches 5% off

I mean, it is worth the full price as a game. Though the least they could do is put it on sale if they aren’t gonna fix the shitty PC port that it is.

I tried RoE when it first released and the performance wasn't that great and the map got boring. Have they fixed optimization and add a map or two?

store.steampowered.com/sale/final-fantasy/

Anything I can get for less than $2?

ToME is free on their website, only the expansions are paid.

no shit, they lost to fortnite lol

Blame that stupid Game of the Year edition, SE is treating that as a new game

yeah

isthereanydeal.com/game/nierautomata/info/

I mean FF is 50% and LiS is 85% off so that's not true. Theyre just being extra jewish with Nier for some reason.

No discount is bullshit considering it's had 50% off for a few years now. It should normally be 75 by now though

yeah lots

I haven't played Oxygen not Included but Okami is one of my all time favourites and I will call you a nigger if you don't choose it.

Kane & Lynch

what's the difference with that version anyway? just the dlc added?

Ace combat 7. Buy it if you want the equivalent experience of playing rouge squadron for the n64 or starlancer for the pc. Its a pretty good zoom and boom game in the near and distante future of a fictional continent where FUCKING EVERYONE has open comms.

cdkeys.com/pc/games/nier-automata-pc-steam-cd-key

incoming forces
battlezone 98

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

weapon of choice

As far as I know, yeah it's just the DLC and the pre-order bonuses.

>humble monthly is next week
>want to buy games now

What are the chances I get fucked?
Should I just wait?

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-28 083756.png (631x437, 67K)

Zero.

These games are all safe.

Humble has been shit for a long time

>Aw yeah, Steam Summer Sale, I can't wait!
>I have so many games on my wishlist. So much gaming coming!
>Steam Sale arrives
>Actually I could just pirate all these single player games, never mind
>Wait so long for Steam Sale, end up buying nothing

Attached: t3_4y5nzm.gif (287x216, 1.82M)

is Battalion 1944 any good?

Attached: 1323045906666.png (312x295, 39K)

Hey, speaking of Humble, but not speaking of it being shit, I have a bunch of leftover keys, if anyone wants to do some trading. I know I've seen a few anons either buy or mentioning they were going to buy several of the games I have keys for.

I've also got Don't Starve Together and Shadow Warrior as inventory/tradeable copies.

pastebin.com/vSz4C2hj

Kingdom Come is based and has really enjoyable combat and exploration. Get it.

Kingdom Come is definitely worth it at the price.
Surprisingly cheap compared to previous sales.

Game falls off a bit once you obtain all the gear and max out your character, but it's still a great ride.

Hero Siege

Oxygen Not Included is 10/10, it's also coming out of early access soon and the release update looks kino

Attached: 1533305163123.png (267x230, 115K)

Dilate.

mad max

the cat lady

Ys: The Oath in Felghana or Ys Origin

What's a decent Metroidvania?
Already have Hollow Knight and Bloodstained.

Attached: 1560113343846.png (216x219, 93K)

Picked up Baldur's Gate 2 for 5$, Project Zomboid, Pathfinder Kingmaker, and ACe Combat 7

Guacameme

>.Hack/GU

That's a lot of game for 12 bucks!

>>.Hack/GU
>>Way of the Samurai 4
both of these are good

Ghost 1.0 until the end
Supraland is a pretty fun 3D metroidvania
La-Mulana 1+2 are musts.

Do I need to buy shit in order to get a free game from my wishlist or what?

>paying for games

>that's a lot of game
One of the reasons I snagged it, and HR was bought because I want to play an MMO but I'm fucking sick of them and what I've played so far is at least what I'm looking for for the most part.

>WotS4
I only bought this because nostalgia from playing 2.

Attached: 1558861886393.gif (1280x720, 387K)

Who here /LegoBatman/?
The trilogy pack is a 3 for 1 deal.
I might also get the Avengers

Attached: 9b3ee53c644c4bc1105a5e76c6ed87b3ebc56ffc.jpg (616x353, 47K)

Coal sale was fucking kino.
>get countless bajillions of Bad Rats copies
>trade one for a bit less shitty game
>trade it + another copy of Bad Rats for a bit less shitty game
>keep distilling Bad Rats until you get a proper game
Farming achievements was also fun. Christmas Radio in Beat Hazard was comfy as shit.

Attached: QdVJ7qdAwug.jpg (499x499, 32K)

Touhou Luna Nights is pretty good, it's short, but it's fun for what it is
Definitely get La-Mulana 1&2 as well

Sundered.

Get cities skyline instead

It's so easy to get 15,000 points for $5 off. Any $5 game is essentially free this sale.

Attached: 1561300979648.gif (300x326, 1.73M)

how does the Gothic trilogy hold up?

>Christmas Radio in Beat Hazard
God Damn you got me all nostalgic, I spent hours doing that, Beat Hazard is still one of my most played games because of it

Should I get a FF game? 12 is pretty cool but nothing I'm majorly addicted to.

It doesn't. Do not believe nostalgiafags and fake wannabe boomers. The games are jank shit and require a ton of mods to work properly on modern systems. Don't fall for the meme like I did.

Get Morrowind instead

>want to get a $5 game
>also want to get shitty nigger blood DLC for Total war which is $3
>not enough for anything after that

How? or have the fixed it?

I have been getting 0 points until today, where I could claim 1500.

to get 15000 once is easy, but after that id say its a waste of time to try for

Axiom Verge

Is Ori and the Blind Forest good?

I got like 10,000 points today just for playing TF2 a bit.

Aren't Total War DLC piratable just like with Paradoxshit?

Attached: 1555616541334.gif (826x647, 622K)

Anyone played CrossCode? Should I get it?

someone shill .hack/GU Last Recode to me. Pretty sure I played the first game on PS2 as a kid.

in return i offer Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal. An user suggested it last night and I have to +1 his suggestion. It's only 5 bucks and the game is a really fucking cool tower defense/strategy game.

rate my cart lads

Attached: Steam_2019-06-28_00-58-51.png (771x710, 207K)

if i dont use my 5 dollars off thing during this sale, can i use it after the sale ends?

name a multiplayer game that is fun to play with my only friend

Attached: 1558926812135.jpg (493x750, 171K)

>early 2000s cool kid aesthetics

Attached: 1525674075139.jpg (312x312, 46K)

I played Deep Rock Galactic for a few hours, and it hasn't registered anything I did.

I can only get points from achievements

DEEP ROCK GALACTIC

PvP or Coop?

i dont care only has to be fun

Rock and Stone to the bone, Brother.

is that game fun if you have no friends?

It's less fun, but randos are generally good and even with shit internet BOSCO is a pretty good balance. He's better than having only 1 teammate but worse than a full complement.

Environmental Station Alpha

Not a single rouelike was named in your post.
>Turned based is blasphemy.
Absolute retard.

Gotcha, I'll keep an eye on it

>friend buys hoi4, wants me to play with him
>only have experience in hoi3 and other paradox games
>sure
>get in game with him and some of his friends he wanted me to help him play in a game with
>saves separately so we can mess with the game while his friends are offline
>he plays italy
>forgot to mention, he has never played a paradox game
>gets destroyed in ethiopia
>fuck around with some of the menus, figure a lot of things out pretty quick
>im playing germany
>he says he really wants to go finish ethiopia
>show him how to do a naval invasion
>hold his hand in helping him go through ethiopia
>he wins
>later
>need like a year to get my army fully supplied
>he wants to go into yugoslavia
>ok i guess i can probably run in easily enough with romania going through the east alongside bulgaria
>get a bit of the way easily walking through yugoslavia
>an ungodly amount of allied forces arrive to help yugoslavia
>get bogged down
>eventually finish them off
>italian friend gets invaded by britain constantly
>my armies hold the siegfried line, middle italy (brit invasion into genoa and a bit NE of sicily), and the french-italian border
>italian friend's army is shitting itself
>starting to not have any troops to spare elsewhere with how much ground im forced to hold with how bad his army is performing
>eventually britain invades yugoslavia with a massive force and poland joins the war and receives an ungodly amount of allied troops
>germany falls along with italy

my tank divisions were always out of tanks regardless of how many i produced
my infantry divisions were 45000 infantry equipment behind full supply
i just needed some time
overall we both really enjoyed the game though so im sure ill be playing with him again. didnt get enough time to get my full air force in the air like i planned but oh well

Gauntlet, Alien Swarm, Magicka, Vermintide 1/2, Killing Floor 1/2, Risk of Rain 1/2 for coop. Maybe Payday 2 but I'm not sure how well it plays without full team. All of those games are better with 3-4 people. Shadow Warrior 2 also has coop but I haven't played it, so I can't tell how good it is and if it's fine to play without full team. First game was amazing though. Portal 2 also has great 2 players coop but it's supposed to be played with your GF, not with your friend, be wary of the gay.
Warframe is a fucking grindfest, but it's fun for first 500 hours and great to play with friend(s).
Mordhau, TF2 and Battlerite for pvp. Multiplayer PVP games are fucking dead.

Attached: thinkink.jpg (637x358, 103K)

I have the AUD$7.50 voucher but I don't feel like spending it on anything. If I could gift the voucher I would.

Who wants Monster Hunter World? You just have to ||play it with me||

Attached: 1453254509413.jpg (850x931, 145K)

Koihime enbu if you want footsies.

>get hitman 2 and goty legacy
>dont have HDD space for both

I didn't think this thru

Attached: 1561649599287.png (458x393, 213K)

momodora reverie under the moonlight

>Who wants Monster Hunter World?
I DO.
>You just have to ||play it with me||
Nevermind.

Attached: ba3.jpg (450x450, 56K)

can you get the $5 off more than once?

thats a nice anime girl picture but i played the monster hunter game on switch and absolutely hated it

Only if you're a cute girl

Monster Hunter World for the PC is a lot more accessible than MHGU on the Switch, but if you don't like third person action combat, then I guess it's not your thing.

Time to delete some porn my bro

Yeah

Fallout: New Vegas is the closest thing that you will get to an "authentic" Fallout 3. Black Isle was working on the original Fallout 3 when they were forced to quit. A lot of their ideas went into Fallout: New Vegas. With countless mods, it's a good value.

i just really dont enjoy the game at all and didnt have fun regardless of how much time i spent
im fine with third person action combat but i really just dont like monster hunter

Atom: RPG is the closest you will get to an authentic Fallout 3. The game is great.

this, highly recommended

Attached: ss_c2402ad17aa9830d3e1fdff114a1750d421e8572.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

WHY THE FUCK IS RIMWORLD NEVER ON SALE?!?!!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no it isnt

And are the expansions worth it?

>Amid Evil
>Hedon
>Doom 3 + RoE
>Devil Daggers
>Gun Metal
>Shadow Warrior 2
>System Shock 1 + 2
Was going to buy Nuum but I guess I'm good for now and can just wait until QuakeCon.

Attached: boom.jpg (600x360, 41K)

If you can just get dishonored 1 and all its dlc. 2 isnt worth it. To much pointless talking between hollow and boring background characters.

I can remember the original bullshit arguments about digitial distribution was going to be so great for consumers:

"You don't understand... Games cost so much because of the cardboard box... the physical media... the fact that it has be stored in a brick and mortar store... you have to pay for the lighting... the employees... the transportation...

...But digital distribution will change EVERYTHING! All those costs go away and you, the consumer, will Save! Save!! SAVE!!! Why, in the future, no game will ever cost more than $20 dollars! It'll be a player's paradise!"

Yup. Called it. Don't believe me? Rewind the Internet back to 2004/2005 and the zealots would be out in force proclaiming digital distribution as the end of the $49.99 price point. You'll never have to pay "full price" for a game ever again. Rainbows and kittens for everyone.

Before they had the excuse of being in early access. Now it's just bullshit. I feel no shame having pirated this game 10 times.

Dev is a cuck who thinks his game is too good to be on sale.

No one thought that, remember Direct2Drive?

Has anyone played "the surge"? Is it a decent souls game? Is dlc worth picking up?

I haven't played the DLC but the game is decent.
It's a bit more punishing than most Souls games, but good.

Unless you have a very specific autistic love for the setting, its very shallow and is finished in a day

The fuck is this currency you third world nigger

Attached: 1532611616432.jpg (249x249, 10K)

It's alright. The levels are kinda bland and uninspired and some of the bosses are infuriatingly cheap.

BB2

Rewind the Internet back to 2004/2005 (OK, 2006, too) and you'll see that the rhetoric was thick with this crap.

Okay. And I still won Cyberpunk 2077, as Corgi.

its only worth it if it's free anyways

No, dude. Just pirate it like the rest of us. They're not updating it so you don't need to wait for new torrents to be uploaded.

BL2 doesn't run well enough to be enjoyable. A GTX2080Ti, no matter the settings or ini configs, can play at a stable 50fps - when it should effortlessly handle it maxed out at 300+ fps.

Terraria

Is Black Mesa being finished anytime soon?

Zen is all that is left, but ... maybe in a year or two?

any (good) games under 5 yurobucks?
i wouldn't mind walking sims

ban risk

Well? What's the verdict?

Attached: Screenshot_20190628-035208.png (1440x2560, 750K)

Islanders

Real soon bro

>shitting on PvZ
nofunallowed.jpg

>Using a wiki/guide

Yea Forums really does hate video games

youtube.com/watch?v=IzR3vllw6O0

Not trying to stir shit up but, what's the point of buying non online multiplayer games when you can pirate them?

Attached: 1449491055118.jpg (272x292, 17K)

this

get Dishonored 1 it's pretty good. Get the Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches. They're fucking good.
Drop D2 they kinda fucked it up.

economics

Attached: 1434929474001.gif (409x398, 2.2M)

>pirate everything except multiplayer games
>"hurr y is every game lootbox multiplayer games"

I unironically like to support the devs and only pirate bad or AAA games, because fuck greedy devs

Like, this summer soon?

I dunno. It's become a habit to buy all my games since I got a gf and a job. I haven't had a gf in 5 years and I've been neet for over a year, but I still buy my games. It's more convenient I guess.

Attached: 1521047039877m.jpg (846x1024, 81K)

EDF is only fun with friends.
and even then it's hard to stay motivated, but if you like the idea and are positive your buddies won't drop it after 4h, go for it.

>supporting devs
>ease of access
>guaranteed up-to-date
I still pirate a lot of stuff, but buying is just sometimes easier. Once you have a steady job and some spare cash spending $30 on a game is not really a big purchase. I try to be frugal when I go out, but I see people spending 60+ dollars in a single night, and that's not that uncommon.

Scariest game I can get for 10 or under? Ive played Amnesia, Penumbra and the common shit.

Anyone got any turn based or tactics based game recommendations?

Jesus fuck, what kind of Bar/club/whatever are you visiting?
I spent 60€ once on my 18th birthday, but i still regret it.

maybe i'm just a sperg, but i found EDF fun as fuck even solo. You're basically stuck playing wing diver though if you want to get anywhere beyond normal difficulty.

They dont need a ton of mods, just a widescreen patch.

Maybe you're just a sucker for the B-Movie setting, idk.
Without the shenanigans with friends it gets stale fast. For me at least.

I buy games to support the developers, not to be able to play them since I could easily pirate them.

How long do i have to play a game to be able to use it's achievs for Nitro shekels?
30 min?

>Without the shenanigans with friends it gets stale fast. For me at least.

I don't know why it is so praised, I got it to play with my brother and got bored after an hour.
The gameplay is really boring and it seems like playing a shooter straight up from PS2.

>Not dash cancelling with those pierce weapons

How poor are you?
I spend over 60€ on food alone each week and while I consider myself poor, that's still pocket change lmao.

I've always been a musou fan so its that aspect of it really. I like mowing down huge hordes of enemies with overpowered weapons.

So you get 1000 points per day now? So I can get $5 coupon without spending money?

we're talking 60 Bucks for mostly alcohol in one evening/night

what's a cheap 5 dorra game that I can put a lot of hours into?

i only like jap games. can anyone rec me some jap gems? my favorite game of all time is killer7

Attached: DbC_eoRUQAAa7Z6.jpg (360x500, 48K)

Friendly reminder to play the games you have already bought on previous sales

Attached: 1561693142447.png (960x1280, 844K)

r8/h8

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 4.08.04 AM.png (1242x632, 259K)

No

Are there any good golf games on par with Everybody's Golf ? By that I mean, actual golf courses, levelling up your character, learning new special tricks, character creation etc.
Please no minigolf unless it's really fleshed out.

Attached: chenratatat.jpg (341x273, 25K)

Doubting redeemer, rest is good.

yeah, Aokigahara

Comparable to buying a regular game

thank you

Attached: 1549520666819.jpg (856x738, 83K)

>find one game that doesn't fit the pattern

econ101 retard

Do the System Shock games and Deus Ex still hold up today? I played the modern successors (Prey and Human Revolution) and I absolutely loved them. I usually stay away from old game because of the cumbersome inventory management among other things, but I can tolerate that if it's fun.

This is what I'm going to do and replaying old favourites.

Have a good day user.

Attached: garth_marenghi-dean_learner.jpg (480x390, 29K)

>buying games without immediately playing them
unless they're like

Top 3 teams get chance to win

Vanquish. It's the only one with a single word title.

Pirate Dead Space. Devs are not gonna get any from your purchase, only EA

I missed out on a lot of 3's so I got DS3, AoE3, Serious Sam 3 and TW3

And what have you bought, user?

Attached: __hex_maniac_and_mash_kyrielight_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_rinhee__sample-3d7b82ac910944108d (850x1218, 154K)

Devs are gone though.

Yea Forums has a massive hardon for Deus Ex but I gotta say no senpai. The game is horrendously dated in every way. Definitely would be worth a remaster.

System Shock has some more raw fun to it so you might be able to overlook the clunkier bits.

Shill me your hidden gems Yea Forums.

Space Rangers

Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal

I just finished Symphony of the Night. It was so much better than Hollow Knight

Only if you swap countries often, there's really no need to use anything except Argentina anyway since games cost rough 90% of USD prices and nothing changes when you play.

Half-Minute Hero bundle

How did you play it? Emulator?

ne1?

>I'm into FPS games, mostly turn-based FPS like XCOM
>Doom? What the fuck is this shit?

r8 h8 masturb8 and procrastin8

Attached: sale.jpg (218x147, 13K)

yeah

Has anyone played Dying Light? Should I get the base version or pay extra $5 for Enhanced edition with all DLC?

store.steampowered.com/app/618970/Outcast__Second_Contact/?curator_clanid=4777282&utm_source=SteamDB

What should I drop? Any hidden gem?

Attached: cart.png (678x495, 130K)

>same screenshot AGAIN
Has anyone here actually gotten a free game? Any team, any game?
If you have, post some proofs. Like a photo of your screen with a post-it timestamp.

>Tesla vs Lovecraft
Did Reddit make that fucking game?

Recettear and RE4

idk it seems fun it's tesla in a mech fighting cosmic horrors

Rabi Ribi

The Room 3 and I'll probably get a "Tales of" game. I'm also debating on pulling the trigger for Monster Hunter World or wait for a better price on the next months.

Omnibus and Rock of Ages 1 & 2

Attached: 1561675914311.jpg (1922x1986, 2.66M)

Yeah, I find it kinda hard to believe that you can just get free games. The chances of having that is incredibly low.

Its great, especially in coop. The DLCs are pretty crap except for The Following which is an expansion sized new area.

Actually, this goes for everyone in the thread:
store.steampowered.com/app/307670/Hard_West/

Hard West. Horror/Wild West themed XCOM with music by the guy composed Witcher 3. $2. You have no excuse.

bought n sane trilogy. its fun

Both Dishonoreds are worth it, I'd say.
Remember to turn off the objective markers. The level design is good enough that unless you're some kind of games journalist, you can find where you should go pretty easily.

Maybe not quite that good. They're good, but I think some people really overhype them.

give me a quick rundown on Vermintide II and should I geddit or no

> Monster Hunter World
I haven't played it either. Going to wait on that too, same reason. I think it will probably drop around Iceborn release, probably?

Attached: 6fefb8.jpg (5845x4135, 2.91M)

Picked up xcom 2, Nioh, and Catherine today.
Pretty alright haul If i do say so myself.
Does anyone have any recommendations for decent multiplayer gems on sale right now?

On a side note.
>Upgrade your maximum points or throw away the extra 9429
I dont understand how this summer event works.
Can anyone actually explain this system? How do you upgrade this? Is it just money spent during the sale?

Attached: 2nd best boy.gif (260x170, 2.96M)

>buy 30€ worth of games
>try out half of them
>As soon as I get the hang of a game, realize I don't like it enough to carry on
>just over 2 hours, no refunds
At least the other half was a bundle of escape games which are usually just good enough to pass the time with a friend.

Without friends it's fine. Multiplayer with random risks you getting stuck playing with Japanese players with 8000 ping, cheaters that will max out your profile or take all your stuff, or ego trippers who join your game overleveled.

I actually managed to play up to I think the 40th mission in Inferno before I got fed up, and that was as a solo ranger. It's doable, you just have to use good weapons, even if you dislike their handling/design compared to others.

Anyone interested in EDF 4.1 should check it out on g2a. The game is a similar price to steam but I got the dlcs (which aren't on sale) for quite literal pennies. Grand total for everything (minus anime tank skins) put me below £5.

How the fuck do I use the slow down thing for the race?

i havent bought a single game on steam :)

Does Nioh work fine? I keep reading some issues in the review sections and I'm curious before buying it.

No issues so far but I've only just started of course.
It's a KT pc port and those are never top of the line to be fair. Just look at DOA6
I just grabbed it because this is the lowest I've seen it go in price.

Is Monster Hunter worth 30 bucks?

l4d but with much more melee focus, different classes and builds for playstyles, most specials are the same. if someone you know owns a dlc or you ask nicely in a pub lobby you don't have to own it to play the maps

Only issue is its hard to maintain 60fps because the graphics options hardly do anything

Bought it and having a great time. Optimization tags hate it though because you can't go beyond 60 FPS.

If you also mean over vt1 then it's got more class variety, better progression and better overall gameplay however the 2 best maps are in vt1 (wizards tower and castle drakenhof)

System Shoch Enhanced Edition, yay or nay?

Attached: system-shock-enhanced-edition-810x400.jpg (810x400, 49K)

This is good user. Enjoy.

Im going back THERE

Attached: 312.png (452x33, 3K)

Guys, how is MOTHERGUNSHIP? Has anyone tried it? I want to get it but the reviews say it's really short

Attached: 1373569157504.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Can you please redpill me on this game?

happy birthday

I buy my games since my library is shared so my family (2 cousins) can use them

Attached: 1531018208210.jpg (622x620, 87K)

what are the must keep games on this list? i'm REALLY on the fence about getting either witcher 3 or div 2 but ive never been a fan of medieval era games. i love games that you can sink a ton of time into though and they both seem to fit the bill.

Attached: steam.png (649x800, 192K)

B-b-but corgi hab too mamy playerd!!!

RE4 and Darkwood.

How do I attack other teams?

What the first guy said, and Recettear is great too. Get Dead Space 1 and 2 if you haven't already.

Should I get any of these or can you recommend me anything else, Yea Forums?

Attached: questionable cart.png (621x390, 79K)

Gonna have to be honest RE4 has aged like shit. I would highly recommend you get Dead Space instead assuming you have never played it.

yay

>posting Eva
stop trying to derail, user

Play in the order of Ys I and II, VI then Oath

While I agree that in terms of gameplay Dead Space shits over RE4, the latter is a much better game and does not feel tedious as fuck.

Ringo Ishikawa is shit.

daily reminder that it's been one year since we lost Aniki

what about origin? that's the only one I have already.

>Dementium 2, fucking great little game.
lol no, maybe on the DS

Play Origin after Oath

I'd change YS6 with YSOrigin. 6 is not bad by any sense of the word, its actually very good but Origin beats it and is actually a prequel to the entire series story-wise.

Then I'd probably change XanaduNext with YS7 since you're already on a YS binge. 7 is the 1st game to use the new party system and its still probably the best one even when Celceta and Dana tried to upgrade it.

To clarify. There's no bad YS game on steam right now, all of them are good and worth at least 1 playthrough. I'm just trying to give you the best experience for your buck.

Oh you got Origin already. Then you can put 6 back in and replace Xanadu for YS7. Xanadu isn't bad but not that good either, its a fairly easy roguelike with minimal story elements. Nothing impressive for its price.

y/n? is dlc required to enjoy this game?

Attached: Z.jpg (194x259, 16K)

I've beaten it several times without dlc. Enjoying it however is impossible, Darkest Dungeon is a game of pain and suffering.

dont know, i bought the edition that comes with dlc, booted it up and played it once, and havent touched it since

Why cant I attack other teams

same

Why even reply
Yeah game is good. You basically build your party out of random archetypal heroes and they develope personality traits as the game goes on depending on how stuff goes, so if one character is good at killing undead he will get a bonus, if he almost dies a lot to fish he will get a negative to fish.
Be warned, it is extremely frustrating. I've lost all will to keep playing off a botched run before.

it's the new currency in USA.

Clap dollars

Attached: 7a5.gif (482x800, 29K)

Looks and feels like your average cute stock vanilla fantasy schlock about prancing halflings and ebul orcs, mages and warriors. Then goes more and more batshit as you play, flipping everything on it's head and then again.
Huge amount of really diverse and unique classes with really imaginative skills that need elaborate essays to describe what the fuck is going on, and use unique resource that behave differently too, cool synergy and building potential. Great and insane lore, lots of simple goofy humor, sick fucked up shit, intrigues and whatnot. It's honestly fucking great.
Not him btw. Also hundreds of achievements if you're into that. Has an online ingame chat, just need an account on the main site. It's also a free game on site, the Steam version was begged into existence because of achievements and workshop for mods, it works like a donation alternative - you get 1 extremely hard to play as class and item vault for dream build shenanigans.

>get Stellaris
>Boot up
>It's everything I want in a space game
>Fly around surveying nearby star systems
>Build star bases all around
>Comfy flying around doing research
>Realize I have to go to sleep because it is Friday
Fuck, can't wait to get back on Yea Forumsros, first game I've got this feeling for in a while

In fact, DLC might even be a bad move for someone who hasn't played the game yet as it adds a couple frustrating mechanics

new thread?

Should i pull the trigger?

Attached: Steam Sale.png (609x423, 58K)

retard

what's the point of buying hitman 1 when all its levels are in hitman 2

i preordered that game
im glad you didnt play it on release

Don't forget to buy all the bethesda games!

Attached: 1445808371396.jpg (490x368, 18K)

If you're getting hitman 2 just get the GOTY Legacy Pack for 6 dollars. It includes all of the original missions remastered with all the perks of the sequel.

Why not get Hitman 2 with the DLC that adds Hitman missions?

ESO is surprisingly fun

I already have Hitman 1. I'm getting it for Patient Zero since apparently if you own it in Hitman 1 you get access to it in Hitman 2. Also the Legacy Pack is $9 in my currency so it would be cheaper this way.

I really enjoyed Xanadu. Good music. Good progression. There's a bug where some monsters go nuclear but that's only in a few locations and you'll never see them again.

Maybe I'm super wrong about this one since it's been a very long time, but I feel like BL2 runs better on AMD GPUs than NVIDIA.
I remember playing it on AMD 6870 and I feel like it ran much better in terms of FPS and smoothness than it runs on a GTX1060.

I haven't bought a single thing this year.
None of the sales are ever good enough and none of my friends care about fun multiplayer games like Divinity the original sin 2
I just don't know anymore

Attached: 1559490551707.jpg (700x688, 58K)

Cherish the feeling. You lose it when you know all the anomalies and events.

I heard Pathfinder Kingmaker has 2 tiefling twin sister you can both romance and marry at the same time. Now i bought the game at launch and returned it because of the bugs and performance. have the buys been patched and the performance increased? .

Attached: yuri.png (622x321, 52K)

there are singleplayer games. for example, have you played e.y.e divine cybermancy? or devil daggers? they are both like 3 dollars

Where do you crack it from?

it's not usd you retard

wait this is 23 bucks? I just got it for like 8 bucks with season pass, they're really jewing you guys

I have 100 dollars to spend on video games. what video games do I buy? I like RPGs, roguelikes, dungeon crawlers the most

Just bought Divinity 2 this is gonna be a comfy as fuck winter weekend lads.

Attached: 1352898048437.jpg (1024x768, 518K)

I guess I should give them a chance,
Dunno why but I have a hard time getting excited for single player games
Sekiro was the last one and even that I pirated

>rogue legacy
>shovel knight
>enter the gungeon
>ftl
>into the breach
>divinity original sin 2
>furi
>dead cells

AOE 2 HD collection worth it?

Please rate.

Attached: 1558002557715.png (618x409, 76K)

they're relasing a new aoe remaster soon.

in a couple months and people who own hd get a discount

>Deus Ex
I'm playing right now, is great.

Attached: orange.jpg (387x112, 8K)

Yeah, it's way better than SS2 in my opinion.

Baba is Good. Can't speak for the other ones so I won't.

I like it. Gonna try this game, thanks.

No.
On your first playthrough I would avoid the DLC, as it has some frustrating/challening mechanics.

I cleared the game twice and found it a lot more difficult with the vampire dlc.

Posting recommendations for great games that are around $10

>Hollow Knight - $8.99
>Stalker - $5.99 each
>Dragons's Dogma - $8.99
>DMC4 - $9.99
>Metal Gear Rising - $7.49
>Max Payne I&II Bundle - $4.49
>Max Payne 3 - $6.99
>REmake - $7.99
>Divinity Original Sin - $11.99
>Ys Origin & Oath - $9.48
>Underrail - $5.99
>Silent Storm - $2.49

For $10.38 you can get:
>Thief I&II
>System Shock I&II
>Deus Ex
>Arx Fatalis

Attached: Why Contain It.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

I found rogue legacy to be more frustrating than fun.

it's pretty good.

Vagante is a really enjoyable rogue-lite. With Killer7 you pretty much know what you're getting into.

Bought Hotline Miami. The PC kb/m controls suck. It plays much better with controller analog sticks.

What the fuck user

Everyone get Return of the Obra Dinn. It’s a masterpiece puzzle solving mystery. Completely unique from the dude that made papers please.

Attached: D64638EA-8DAE-42F9-B156-4248A7EA8434.jpg (965x952, 126K)

Would I like Bayonetta if the DMC games and Godhand are some of my favorites? It looks as if its combat is more button mashing and I heard that there is an over abundance of QTEs.

Attached: smokin sick style.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

looks like a fucking gameboy game, no thanks, sick of this pixelshit indie crap

Nah, thanks

I'd get it but it's still too expensive desu

I bought it like two weeks ago

and I really really like it but... I don't have friends that are interested in that kind of a game and it makes me sad since I think the game would be even more fun in MP
my fucking normie friends only playing shit like Overwatch or FIFA

I'm playing it now. It's really good. Only had one bug early on in the tutorial area. Only thing I don't like is how skewed the difficulty is.

hows the performance?

Dont forget to buy Crypt of the Necrodancer

Attached: 1559468385146.gif (406x449, 1.21M)

SS2 is one of the greatest game for me. It does isolation, horror and dread like no other game

redpill me on dominions 5

it's glorified sudoku.

>buying video games
>enabling the current state of the gaming industry

Attached: 23423423424234.jpg (480x360, 31K)

just don't buy shitty games.

Synthetik for shooting, Spelunky for platforming, Unexplored for proper roguelike in realtime coating.

get r4ped fagits

Attached: cheap.png (628x386, 67K)

condemned runs like actual fucking shit dude good luck

Not getting anything this time, short on money and nothing that interests me is getting a big discount

PATHFINDER: KING

YES NO?

INFRA is the walking sim.

It's good for me. Loading times seem a lot less than poe1 (which was my main gripe with poe1). Games runs smooth for me.

You better get Crimsonland or Neon Chrome instead of Tesla, mobile vibes are extremely strong in it.

Spelunky is leagues better than Rogue Legacy.

recettear is the game you need to understand to grasp even a basic concept of why entrepreneurs will always be richer than being stuck in a wage slave mentality, and that life involves failures.

How is Assetto Corsa amongst the other racing sims?

what game I get?
beat Bayo, DMC4, 5, bloody palace with dante, revengeance Furi, and i guess nier automata but that's not quite the same

also like platformers, beat ori, hollow nite, azure striker gunboruto, cloudbuilt, cuphead, rayman origins and legends,

gimme your deep cuts and your pleb picks I need the juice
also if you got any babby's first turn based, I like fire emblem

Rome: Total War, Medieval 2: Total War or Total War: Rome 2?

Slash the Spire is 50% off. It's an absolute steal at that price.

Is that true? I thought about getting it

Rome 2.

Really depends on what you want out of your crpg. P:K feels very very old school. Lots of ways to fuck up builds. It's more difficult than poe or divinityos or bg. Not much is explained. It has a lot of great locations to explore though and you really feel like you are taking over the area slowly as a king.

get n++ if you like platformers

RTW runs like shit for some reason
M2TW is buggy as sin
TWR2 was patched to a state where it's pretty good

None, fuck you

time to get YS games and play on nightmare

cringe

Valdys Story

holy shit what kind of reality am I in where people who love roguelikes haven't even heard of nethack

Are the dlcs for Rome 2 essential or are there any dlcs i should avoid? The game + dlcs costs a lot

The DLC have a lot of content to them, but they're far from necessary.
There is plenty of content in the base game as is.

>I'm into roguelike
>turn-based is blasphemy

Refund that hot trash. Emulate BT3 or whatever the PS3 version was called. DB Xenoverse has shit combat

Audiosurf 2 a shit since it lost Youtube support.

Bruh, do not.

You'll have just as much fun without the overpriced dlc characters.

You know whats funny about that. Anrew Jackson reviled the very idea of a Federal Reserve, and they put him on the most circulate federal reserve note.

>fears an abundance of QTEs when Godhand is one of his favourites
Yes, user, you will like it.

>wildlands is good
nigger

UMVC3

The problem is that you're limited per day
So even if your cap is 15k points you're only getting $5 off a day

does the first one still have it?

Grats

Try WASTED

>FAR: Lone Sails
Is it worth a buy? I keep on seeing this game but I don't get the appeal.