This is Velvet Crowe from Tales of Berseria thread. Despite her mean and edgy outward appearance...

This is Velvet Crowe from Tales of Berseria thread. Despite her mean and edgy outward appearance, she's actually a really good girl and a total cutie!

Say something nice about Velvet!

Attached: 6e8135b8eb3df5f10f242d5342ba9bb4.jpg (1400x1979, 648K)

She is truly beautiful and I love the way she exposes her underboob

Attached: 1491325017572.jpg (2730x3440, 553K)

Berubetto is my waifu and best Tales girl.

Attached: 3B8BF284-8513-4F97-90D8-6BE9D783C4E8.png (630x960, 124K)

She's not even the best girl in her own game

Attached: real best girl.jpg (897x1275, 146K)

Man Beseria was hard carried by the party. Literally everything else instantly forgettable.

Need to finish this game idk why i even stopped playing it

She's cute.

Attached: 69850763_p0.jpg (1000x800, 427K)

I'm only about 5 hours into her game. Characters are quirky and lovable but the fighting and story is shaping up to be an absolute dogshit. Does the revenge plot actually go somewhere interesting or it stays an edgy garbage up until the end?

I was thinking picking this during the summer sale
Is it any good or is it just waifu bait trash?

Attached: 1532153215306.jpg (907x778, 72K)

It's edgy all the way through, story revelations makes things a bit better, but not much. Play the game for The Worlds Biggest Nerd Eizen.

It's basically the best Tales game available on PC since they never ported Xillia/Xillia 2 over to PC

And yes, I mean that. Berseria is the best Tales game.

Symphonia and Vesperiafags get out, those games are *NOT* representative of modern Tales games and the direction the series wants to be. They are relics of a bygone era and stupidly recommending newcomers to play Symphonia/Vesperia is absolutely retarded because of the extremely outdated gameplay mechanics and skill systems that have been phased out completely in newer Tales games.

I've never played a tales game before, how does it compare? what makes it so good?

The game sucked and she was the least likable character in the game
Also the worst girl in the party
She is hot though

By that logic would you say Zestria was better than Xillia 1 and 2 because it was a new direction that phased out everything that made those games good?

Yeah she's hot but is ultra unlikable and her game is fucking trash. Wish they would port over Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

In terms of the newest generation of Tales of games Beseria beats Zestria easily.

With Zestria they changed up the formula in many ways that was a hard step backward from the previous game (Xillia). Combat felt stiff and limiting. The equipment system was difficult to grasp at first and just annoying to manage due to rng drops that despite being better quality items migh be shit cause it doesn't match the right element. Not to mention the story was boring garbage that cashed in on 'muh fujo yaoi men"

Although Beseria uses the same framework of Zestria it is improved greatly making the game at least feel better to play. There is still rng items but they are a lot less annoying to manage. The characters are much more enjoyable than Zestria.

Still if you have access to a PS3 I would give Xilla a go. It was peak Tales

They promised me dark and egdy story and the save the world in the end and everyone beside Velvet gets a happy ending
Trash game
Trash combat
Ttash dungeons
Trash story

the realbad ending is that it'll never be resolved in a sequel.

She got a happy ending
She got her brother back and they get to hug for all of eternity

Honestly I believed that we will get some dark shit in the end knowing that Eizen is a dragon in the Zestiria but we got a slightly less typical Tales of happy ending

>everyone beside Velvet gets a happy ending
Okay sure kid.
I'm sure Eizen was super happy in Zestria

This has nothing to do with the Berseria
It makes things even worse because they had opportunity for something interesting and they fucked it up by not addresing it
Stupid berseria fag

Will I get to see Velvet again in Tales of Crestoria?

Her game is pretty bad but I keep playing it as japanese practice.

She cost Baba his spot in making Tales of games.
Before you say that isn't something nice.
It actually is nice. Baba has been killing the series since graces.

Picked up the Tales series. Was planning on playing them in order.

Is the Affection system in Symphonia all that important, or can I just ignore it and pick whatever choices I want? I know it plays an important role in one decision later, but other than that, will everyone basically be max by the end?

she's a child abuser

>Still if you have access to a PS3 I would give Xilla a go. It was peak Tales

This. Xillia was by far my most favorite Tales game

>best game world
>best story
>best levelling system/artes system
>best female characters
>absolute best tales girl

Attached: Milla_Maxwell_Status_(ToX).png (640x720, 376K)

she looks like she fucks shotas

He got fired from Square as well

I recently started to play Berseria, about 10 hours in. I have a few questions.

>what is the point of having a shitton of combo variations when I can just spam 1 button and kill 99% of the enemies, especially with using Break Souls? Does the gameplay get much harder? (I'm playing on normal)
>Is there even a point in swapping to other characters in battle?
>What is the point of enchancing when I'm incited to constantly swap around equipment in order to gain the master skills?

Attached: 1519878324417.jpg (393x381, 128K)

>Play Graces with a friend both blind
>Sophie shows up
>"Hey look user, its the anime space robot"
>Everytime they point out how Sophie is differnt from others we call out her robot status as a joke
>Entire game later
>She really is just an anime space robot

I wanted to kill myself.

Normal is braindead easy

Berseria had really good character designs. The new game is disappointing so far.

You're going to want to up the difficulty by a couple stages
Normal isn't any challenge at all

why doesn't gear carry over to NG+
makes postgame seem pointless

She is disgusting. I bet she bullies little boys.

Attached: 1548845536565.jpg (1625x1116, 218K)

Why do Japanese people constantly make garbage desighns like this? Do girls even play games in japan?

outfit designed entirely for paizuri easy access

I wonder how she undress without the outfit getting fucking destroyed when it's basically a bunch of rags.

it's held together by the sheer force of her anger

They did user, multiple times

I love my perfect wife Velvet!

First Tales game. Mostly play FF rpgs, so to me the skits are a great way of creating dialogue outside of cutscenes on audio-only convos in the field.

Recommend my next Tales game guys.

shes the only female character smellier than Kat from Gravity Rush

Laphicet(malak) got NTRd by the final boss forever.

Attached: __velvet_crowe_tales_of_series_and_etc_drawn_by_onekoneko__65549ef0f0e4041a49249566129bc84d.jpg (2039x1378, 269K)

>Tales of Berseria
Is this something I should get if I like cute girls and hack & slash games but have never played through a Tales game before?