Why did non of his friends and family help him? Did nobody knew he needed help?

why did non of his friends and family help him? Did nobody knew he needed help?

Attached: BA3E3138-E449-4A00-86A9-82DEF2BEBBE2.png (974x1161, 1000K)

He is a guy. No one gives a shit about guy problems until its too late. If he were a girl everyone would be fighting tooth and nail trying to help him. But nah he is a guy who should have "manned up" and got through it himself.

Yea Forums is not a discussion board about dead niggers. There's reddit for that.

They had him committed three times and after the third he told them all to fuck off. What else were they supposed to do?

but he is a video game (hero) youtuber

>why did non of his friends and family help him?
How do you know they didn't help him? You weren't there, they could have very well pushed him and helped him to do the right thing.

/thread
also, not video games

no he's not

Not your echochamber faggot.

have sex

They did. He blocked them all/ignored them completely and the mental hospital kept letting him go. He didn't want help, so you can't fix someone who doesn't want help

The dude made money by acting retarded on camera. He realized this when he was 29. There's nowhere to go from there but the Brooklyn Bridge.

is he legit dead?

yes

So, when's PewDiePie finally gonna take a leap?

Find better buzzwords. And i did a bunch in highschool you pathetic tranny. Go dilate.

No one cared about him on Yea Forums until he offed himself. Maybe you should follow his example

Im pretty sure he got put in an asylum like last year but got out and didn't want to go back. You'd think they would have drugged the fuck out of him the last time so he could get back in his right mind.

one of his friends said it's because etika was trying to please his fans that wanted him to keep acting like a nigger because they were the ones giving him fame and money. his real friends told him to stop but he pushed them all way then after deleting his accounts he realized that even his "fans" turned on him calling him names "clown" etc and it got to him he wanted help and no one to turn to

Dilate isn't a better buzzword you fucking Yea Forums groupthink brainslave

I'm seriously wondering where the fuck his mom was? You'd think she'd see the writing on the wall and have his ass committed against his will. I mean clearly he had to live with her last year and most of this year until he moved. I mean besides that time he mentioned her she's literally been a ghost and what about his dad who's like a politician in africa?

Hopefully soon but lets get real here he's literally rich from youtube dumabasses watching his shit for years now.

He didn't want help
He made his decision and chose to off himself
Move on

Why did no one tell him about Christ?

Attached: death to the world.jpg (1120x630, 331K)

put yourself up there as a clown as your persona, people will treat you like a clown 24/7.

this is actually true, but the fact that people call it toxic masculinity just makes people disregard it because toxic is the dumbest buzzword imaginable

I'll never forget him because of this meme. Me and my friends from school texted this to each other all the time. I used to think he was only famous because of it.

Attached: 1512877964121.png (802x523, 783K)

Which one do you mean

Not video games, not video games, not video games. No matter how much you niggers spam, ecelebs are not video games.

Attached: Rukki.gif (500x328, 618K)

I am not taking him seriously. I am not thinking of anything better for him. I refuse to give pristine bread to a feral dog.

yeah thats another lame buzzword. theres always going to be "toxic masculinity" and their only solution is to make men into huge fucking soiboy vaginas.
but even that wont solve problems where mens problems aren't taken into account

so again they are putting a mans problems on them to solve ironically.
i'm tired

The "Leave Brittney Alone" dude got more help then this guy who had to be sectioned by a SWAT team at one point. Gee, I wonder why all our young men suddenly want to put on a dress and make-up and cut their dicks off. They probably always wanted that, right? It certainly has nothing to do with the environment these people have created for our young men to grow up in.

>set for life financially
>loving wife
PewDiePie is living the life. Why would he an hero.

that's not etika

Plus, he is black which means he has no family life to speak of

I never heard of him the only black youtuber I watch is dunkey

I don't know anything about that black guy with the Eraserhead haircut but wasn't he also doing well for himself?

But i thought whites were the lone wolf types not blacks.

user

Stop spamming this shit,Jesus get a fucking life instead of caring about E-celebs who probably would ignore you in real life

Why white people go the lone wolf type it's because edgy. When blacks go lone wolf it's because their parents are either sluts, abusive, poor, or all of the above

If only he did the 3 day rule. Pretty sure his suicidal impulse would've passed.

Imagine if instead of all the clown emojis people spammed "GET HELP". Might've actually got him to go see a therapist.

Pewdiepie made it no secret he wants to move to Japan.

Underrated post

>trivislising white suffering
I knew you were a racist the minute i saw you. Please do not respond to me anymore.

did he die on impact or drowned to death? drowning probably is the one of the worst kinds of deaths

3 day rule?

did someone say DEAD NIGGERS?

Attached: mass grave of dead niggers.jpg (500x334, 133K)

If you feel like killing yourself, do it in the next 3 days and if you ever have a thought of continuing to live during those 3 days, it resets and you gotta wait another 3 days.

official police report said suicide by drowning, I think

Attached: 1561559455257.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

Damn, that sucks. He must have suffered.

lmao fuck no. Basically he was fucking homeless or almost near that like 2 years ago. And apartment jumped for several years until he had to move back in with his mom. He said youtube was paying literally peanuts. He should have quit youtube and got a real job or went back to school.

He was an attention whore, he didn't care about getting help

Yes, cuz god forbid we ever acknowledge the pain of any group other than white people. sheesh.

damn that is rough since you know in that moment he was struggling to live

at some point, you have to take accountability for your own action. Stop romanticizing depression, you'd have better case arguing for drunk people who choose to drunk drive.

Didn't his mom die? I heard that what trigger the first breakdown

Why is our society like "women and children are the biggiest victims!" when the male adults have the highest suicide rate?

Thats what you got out of what i said? Fuck you asshole eat shit and die.

Then he's fucking dumb. He streamed on twitch a few times and he gets tons of donations. He could've easily made money but obviously that wasn't his concern I guess.

Not necessarily, I think if he lost consciousness when he hit the water and died before he regained consciousness they'd still call it drowning.

That's what I got because that's essentially what you said you fucking Nazi. You eat shit.

how is that relevant

My fucking sides. KEK

>implying you wouldn't make a living of youtube if you could

Fuck off with this nigger eceleb shit

Not discussing a e celeb and his death is an echo chamber.
>>>/Reddit/

nothing uncommon about it. People ddie, then all of a sudden we hear about, then all of a sudden we see the signs

da vinci died before anyone knew about what wacky shit he was doing in his studio apartment

didnt watch his videos but nintenbros are out here, lots of respect in the community which is videogames and is good

>Nazi
Lol

The problem with being suicidal is that people who are considering it are rarely ever obvious about their suicidal tendencies. That's how we lost even the seemingly haqppiest people on the planet like Robin Williams.

This is counterintuitive to being suicidal. If someone wants to kill them self why would they self impose all these limits on when they can kill themself?

>Be such a fake attention whore basically no one can tell if you genuinely need help or not
Learn a lesson from it kids, be genuine.

Attached: 1561453482267.gif (360x480, 697K)

damn is that you dancing?

They did
He then shut them out of his life.
Then they got the cops to show up for a wellness check, at which point they admitted him to the mental ward.
But what people don't understand about mental health in US Hospitals is that they basically ask you some really basic questions that anyone just below the point of COMPLETELY NUTS can answer, even if they're basically still mentally ill or unstable.
The test they give is practically built for false negatives

Literally a modern day Boy Who Cried Wolf

No, his mom and dad are alive, as well as his younger brother

Not even trying to be edgy when I say my week was improved by finding out he's dead.

Attached: glasses.jpg (496x453, 26K)

That's Low Tier God, tard.

This
The whole point of someone feeling suicidal isn't just that they feel so bad that they want to die in the moment, but that they believe that that situation will continue on indefinitely and without any chance to end.

honestly I've been having fun this week legit.

Attached: 1550392502772.gif (758x696, 102K)

People can try to help as much as they can but if you really, really want to kill yourself, no one is going to stop you.
>t. good friend who tries his best to talk his reckless and depressed friends out of drunk driving sometimes because they have a deathwish

>his mom has to bury a second son

Attached: 1553826478393.jpg (499x480, 49K)

If anyone is curious about why etika suddenly went crazy it was because of a cult(s?) We know he was defenitely in the venus project as he talked about it on streams every now and then but we dont know if there is a inner group of the venus project that has crazy beliefs or if he got involved with another cult entirely. Look into the shit gets dark. It turns out he had started his online carrier for the sake of the venus project from the begining. In the summer of 2017 he said something big was going to happen and it didnt. If i had to guess it was what didnt happen that drove etika completely crazy. He might have felt he failed or was scolded by his superiors and turned to something darker in his depression