They did it. A OPM figting game

They did it. A OPM figting game.

Attached: Screenshot1.jpg (720x399, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XJ5Rm77wp4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Namco
ruined

And it'll be garbage like every other Bandai Namco fighting game. I.e. My Hero, Jump Force, etc...

Saitama better be able to kill any character with a single punch

It'd be funny if he was some joke unlock item for beating the game at the hardest difficulty or something like the hand cannon from dead space 2

Who would win though. Saitama or saitama?

>Dragon Ball Fighterz

Arena* fighting game.

>play as saitama
Dropped

>developed by Arc System Works

Saitama.

Holy fucking shit. The next time I'm going to Japan, I'm gonna firebomb every fucking studio that makes these god awful 3D arena fighters.

Why the fuck are these shits so damn popular? Is it because they know anime fans are legitimately fucking retarded?

Attached: 1544890546603.jpg (626x625, 112K)

It'll just be a one hit KO match. If you hit someone, you win, but you should be trying to dodge, evade all of the moves or do perfect reads.

>no omega force logo

gonna pass. im so sick of these black clover jump force seven deadly sins budokai tenkaichi bullshit fighters

>Arena Fighting Game #4732
No thanks
OPM: A Game Nobody Wanted

This would be a great 2d fighter. It's too bad namco completely ignored that jump force was a steaming pile of shit, and is making this an arena fighting game

A fucking musou would be more interesting than an arena fighter for OPM. I'd rather have nothing than what they're giving us

Saitama will be a one hit kill character but he only has one input for his attacks and it takes like 2 minutes of perfect input timing to pull off a punch.

eh, my siblings will like it, i'm more interested in the Kill La Kill game

They were pumping out hundreds of musou until even the retarded otaku started getting tired of those.

that sounds fucking stupid

The game looks like ass.

>Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd.

WE GOT MONKEY PAW'D, AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: screaming.jpg (752x440, 52K)

>finally get an OPM video game
>it's another trashy arena fighting game cash grab
Fuck sake

Attached: 243534654576.jpg (427x326, 26K)

>Why the fuck are these shits so damn popular?
They're cheap as fuck to make and cash in on popular names so it's like making money with no effort
Yea Forums's incel obsession with Japan leads people to believe their gaming industry is better when in reality the amount of shovelware trash games they put out is bigger than the west's

Divekick is a better opm game than this trainwreck

Id be interested in like a S class heroes vs monsters thing, but if you get to play as Saitama and he doesnt ohko or takes damage then that'd be pretty gay honestly.

>arena fighter

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

They're so cheap and stock-asset-reliant to make that even if they sold like absolute shit they'd still net a profit and some press. In the eyes of suits, there's absolutely no reason to not make as many as possible.

It would probably go down like pic related.

Attached: 353.gif (256x190, 1.08M)

>3 vs 3
>arena fighter
yawn

Because animeonlys like the idea of a fighting game but they don't wanna get their asses kicked for two minutes straight because they don't know how to block mixups and end up getting juggled like bowling pins on fire

Actual fighting games are literally too complex for them so they go to games like Xenoverse/Jump Force/etc. where you can fall back on spamming from a distance and mashing buttons and still manage to get wins

Attached: 1519863408717.jpg (350x350, 69K)

>it's another arena fighter made by Spike Chunsoft

Attached: 1468723682070.png (254x287, 122K)

Shit ruins the entire fucking point of the anime
Stop this shit

Will flop like every other Bandai game with anime/manga as its source material.

>Saitama has no animations for being hit
That and model rips for Tatsumaki and Fubooty are the only good things I can see about this game existing.
And the ability to have Mumen Rider win fights.

Spics eat this shit up.

literally
>Press X to awesome

Should've given us a Yakuza reskin with Garou as the protag, and better combat. youtube.com/watch?v=3XJ5Rm77wp4