deez nuts

You, the player

Asriel

me, the player

Chara and Kris are related to the events of undertale and sans. Watch

Attached: kris.jpg (152x296, 3K)

I, the player

We, the player

The Tech Support employee who got the game running on your system.

It's a me, Mario! wahoo!

Attached: mario-pose2.png (390x517, 36K)

Only a total brainlet hasn't figured that out by now.

where does the red door go
how much of the game is imaginary and how much is real?
why is the player's SOUL in chara's body controlling their actions?
what does chara do while keeping you in the cage, presumably every night?
what is the egg?
how much does sans know?

Attached: 1541471902560.png (599x408, 18K)

It seems like the implication they're heading toward is that Undertale was just one of many LARP sessions which Kris uses to vent his psychosis and distract himself from feelings of apathetic hatred

Remember, Kris is already enlightened by the patrician ways of HMFA

Attached: 0463CD9B-C58C-4F7A-82CC-68569AF49A15.png (542x767, 160K)

>apathetic hatred
get a dictionary retard

it's hatred without motivation not aimed at anyone in particular

>Huffs markers
>goes to church just to drink wine

You'd think toriel would be more concerned that she raised a degenrate

why would she care, she's got one functional son, the other one can do whatever

Attached: 1542681536513.png (960x919, 863K)

If the ending of Chapter I is anything to go off of. Kris is the Angel of Death.

It’s a red herring, the stains on the carpet are chocolate. The knife is for the cake Toriel mentions earlier.

t. chara

Attached: 11222000020002.jpg (480x360, 56K)

The whole CHARAAA WOAHHHHHHHHH shit actively reduced the quality of the experience and is forced edgy bullshit that doesn't work outside of Undertale itself

desu, we have no idea where the story is going to go outside of Chapter I. I hope you're ready to wait up to 7 years for the rest of the game :^)

If Toby Fox can't get a game made, who can?

>Dream theory
Come on, don't you have the slightest bit of faith it wouldn't be a cop-out like that?

Attached: blog-twin-paradox-10.png (443x371, 253K)

i mean, the big golden door you pass through midway through the game is clearly the door separating the spare room and closet, and everything from their larp session is scattered in a roughly similar path.

toby says they are not connected but then he goes and puts a third of the cast into deltarune anyway with different memories. and he patched references to Deltarune into Undertale, like the photo of Sans with "three people you don't recognize" and the ghost talking about "Suzy" and all that stuff

There was no Chara, only the most obvious red herring ever.

Susie =/= Suzy

Honestly the whole "has the Undertale cast but in an entirely different scenario" reminds me of The Scratch from Homestuck, which is what Toby also worked on.
I get the feeling it'll be some universe manipulation shenanigans.

we know that he's had deltarune planned for years prior to undertale's release, Lancer as a character was already in his mind before it ever came out.

he specifically patched in an NPC with dialogue about a character mentioned by the NPC to be fairly important, they actually aren't even vague

>In the v1.001 patch, Clam Girl has an additional line of text, saying "In life's grand scheme, she might be why you came here in the first place..." In addition, talking to Clam Girl at least once (thus learning of Suzy's existence) changes the contents of the first drawer in Sans's workshop.

Talking to her literally adds the photo to Sans Lab showing Sans with 3 people, which is obviously the Deltarune cast

We are going to see more of her right?
No way her character is already finished.

Attached: 1544298897440.jpg (1000x1000, 73K)

can i get a quick rundown

Who else?

Attached: Ilias.png (600x600, 363K)

Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs

In contact with aliens

Possess psychic-like abilities

Control france with an iron but fair fist

Own castles & banks globally

Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth

First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies

both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51

Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them

They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?

They learned fluent French in under a week

Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.