Actually using a potion in the middle of a fight

>Actually using a potion in the middle of a fight

Attached: K.jpg (1047x1200, 126K)

>using items ever at any point in the game

have you ever gone agains't a champion on the actual games ? they spam full restores all the time

I love doing this actually, it totally cucks the NPCs.

It's not because it's hard, I could just switch out. I only do it because "fuck you"

They're not real. They have literally zero sentience. You're autistic

>Playing on shift mode rather than set

Attached: 1553288002901.jpg (512x512, 23K)

All this time, I thought you have to drink them

literally says spray-type medicine

I know that, user. It's not a good sign that you think you had to tell me that.

If you use healing items in pokemon you're a cockscuking faggot that needs to be zyklond

You're the one telling a dude over the internet that the ai in Pokemon isn't real, pal.

What the fuck is the difference?
I never knew or bothered to look it up since I was like 10

I play on set because shift takes too long and pokemon has 0 challenge

Shift lets you switch pokemon without spending a turn after you beat an opponent, so you can send out a stronger pokemon to fight the new pokemon.
Set doesn't let you shift and forces you use up a turn to shift.

On a similar note I've never seen a person in the pokemon anime use anything other the regular pokeball in a battle.

Well holy fuck user you just changed how I play Pokemon

When are they going to show a TM?

Shift also annoys you every time a new pokemon is sent out with the "do you want to switch?" so I just turned that shit off and stick with set like a real man

Thet use healing items sometimes. Berries potions and the like
Not often though

cute fox

I do it too, but because saving items in jrpgs is the stupidiest thing to do, if you don't use then you have people saying "the game is too grindy". Fucking use your items stupid bitch.

You would think that more trainers in the show would use great and ultra balls more often, but I guess only I notice this because of the games. And because the pokeball is the most recognizable to the non player viewers.

this
FPBP

This is the real reason why I turned it off, I thought that extra button press was annoying as a kid.

>he doesn't shift level 4 pokemon at once to counter any encounter
Set is for brute forcers who don't know type advantages and rely on an overleveled pokemon and wasting money on potions.

>not doing a set style, no item, no healing outside towns nuzlocke

Attached: 1502177123020.jpg (233x361, 19K)

Shut the fuck up you little bitch I bet you like dick up your ass, cum from it too I bet.

>mfw setting up 6 battle items, healing, then proceeding to sweep everything in game

Attached: 1542043041888.jpg (602x552, 31K)