ITT: We write a Subspace Emissary mode for this roster

Let your imagination run wild.

Attached: 1561688354057.png (720x1210, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

talktotransformer.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They get in
and then they duke it out :D

Why the fuck is Chrom in there three times?

Some guy requested him three times and the OP decided to play along with his joke rather than put in a few characters I asked for.

I think that's a bit odd, but he put a lot of time and effort into it and he did the whole thing for free so I'm not mad.

>three times
He's in there 5 times technically

i made a Yea Forums roster

Attached: 4chan.jpg (1009x1932, 484K)

They all fucked.

Here's your final boss bro

Attached: 1548454571282.jpg (299x181, 12K)

All of the Chroms Up-B the main villain

Post yfw the final boss of the Subspace Emissary is the Chrom Council

Attached: 1554394906122.jpg (244x295, 8K)

>They reveal their motive is to destroy all the stages in Smash and replace them with walk-offs

Attached: DameDesuYo-Shingeki-no-Kyojin-Season-3-Part-2-53-1920x1080-10bit-AAC_00_22_05.532_0001-1024x576.png (1024x576, 793K)

>the goal of Subspace Emissary 2 is to avoid getting married to one of the Chroms

Attached: izJhJkJ6_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Where would Etika fit into the story?

He's one of the minor villains, defeated only by bridge

>Maxwell
Based

Attached: F1C4316D-B0CB-422B-95B7-E8FE5F9BE421.jpg (321x388, 29K)

Yeah, but you gotta keep in mind, it takes all the characters in the story to just barely be able to stop Tabuu.

I think perhaps Etika starts off as a villain, but after getting beaten by Bridge, he joins the good guys because he realizes there's a greater threat to the world.

saki and doomguy become bros and slay demons and ruffians from hell

Cho

Attached: 3E411176-AE89-4E77-B0CF-15FE3C61EC9A.png (875x1008, 358K)

I imagine Stefan Molyneux also starts off as a bad guy, but then reluctantly joins the good guys after realizing Tabuu needs to be stopped.
However, he acts as a comic relief character. No one wants to be around him, because he's always trying to debate people and when they tell him to shut up, he just says, "That's...not an argument. Sorry, but it just isn't!" while shrugging.

He's like the Jar Jar Binks of Subspace.

Post your mains
For me it has to be Vegeta and Dr. Piccolo.

talktotransformer.com/

Mario Donkey Kong Link Samus Dark Samus Yoshi Kirby Fox Pikachu Luigi Gooiji Ness Captain Falcon Jigglypuff Peach Daisy Bowser Ice Climbers Sheik Zelda Dr. Mario Pichu Falco Marth Lucina Young Link Ganondorf Mewtwo Roy Chrom Mr. Game and Watch Meta Knight Galacta Knight Pit Dark Pit Zero Suit Samus Wario Snake Ike go into Subspace Emissary to save

yourself from evil (for example, by using a certain item, or taking a certain item off of someone) The story is actually good, it's not bad and it doesn't go overboard (like many other Smash games). It is still quite long but it actually is much more coherent and enjoyable to watch. The game starts out with the same theme: Mario and Luigi are evil and the real heroes of Earth. To get there it starts with many of the most boring and tedious gameplay tropes. When you have a bunch of enemies, and Bowser takes over Mario is stuck behind the first screen holding nothing but the power up that will turn him into an orange frog. But he gets all of these awesome items instead and you have to beat the game trying to get them.

"Don't talk to me anymore!" -Kratos, Kingdom Hearts

The first post-game is the easiest, then the second one the most time consuming, then the third one it the hardest. These are basically the easy and hard stages. The difficulty scale is the same all the time in these levels, starting with normal difficulties, from 1 (no health left) to 9 (100% hitpoints). Note that if a stage is hard the player doesn't have a break of between 3 and 10 levels of difficulty up to that point, in other words, the easiest stages are harder than the hardest.

This Subspace is also the area, or "room" in the Dark Pit area. You start with a basic Subspace Controller; in order to play, you'll need to upgrade to Subspace II.

>"Don't talk to me anymore!" -Kratos, Kingdom Hearts

Attached: 1510049341878.jpg (465x430, 28K)

>hits on every chick possible
>1 out of 20 times it actually works
>brags about everything
>never walks, has his helicopter travel everywhere for him to get there
>challenges everyone to a boxing match or an arm wrestle
>if he loses, still acts like he won which makes the opponent seethe
>tries to buy several characters as if they are slaves
>bullies and insults everyone
>makes fun of everyone for being poor or a manlet
>tries to convince todd to let him host E3
>he doesn't see a difference in old todd and todd
>You can hear him flexing during the E3 conference while the game trailers play in the background
>only people to get him jealous and angry is Little Mac, Aniki and Bluster Kong when he goes Leo Luster
>hates gigachad at first but then changes the way he acts to be like gigachad
> gigachad fucking loves him

Attached: 1550973731430.gif (600x338, 2.23M)

Low-poly SwSh tree saves everyone after Tabuu trophies them.

While Tabuu is trophying everyone, Soijak just watches and cheers like one of his favorite Marvel movies.

he never realizes he is actually in the game he just thinks he is an audience member the entire time and literally never does anything. He always cheers when a cliche happens and boo's if someone said something mean

>every shonen nigger except for Luffy
No

Tabuu fucks Peach and Zelda while Mario and Link watches on.

Peach is very hot and wants more.

When Yoshi and Link are caught cheating, they decide not to let it go through at all by forcing a match against an adult Yoshi to decide who will get to suck Peach's dicks (since as far as they're concerned they're only adults that have the power of nature to do it to)

Afterward: At the climax of the Battle of the Giant Pipes and Princess Zelda's defeat at the hooves of her giant horse, Hyrule falls to the ground, and a new Zelda reveals herself as the new hero she has been waiting for. She leads everyone back to the surface, revealing that her true name is Zelda and that she is no longer a princess, but instead a girl with a tail who was once a princess that was kidnapped by Ganon. Zelda tries to convince everybody to trust her, but nobody will listen to her, and her transformation into Zelda is complete as the last thing she knows she saw was a gigantic Ganon with the tail of her mother's horse walking on a leash behind it.

Kazooie Is Gay.

Mario and Sonic started to get into the bed together as the heat kept rising up.

The two seemed to be close enough for the girl to put her hand between them so they could touch each other even though she wasn't wearing a condom. She said she was so hot that her boyfriend was worried about her. "I'll just…just give you a kiss, okay?" she said looking at him and Sonic with her soft lips like they were meant to be. Sonic turned and looked at her with a shocked look as they both let out a "what are we doing? We're going up to the sky for a nice kiss."

When she started kissing him, Sonic had to quickly ask who her boyfriend was and she showed him what to do. He asked if she was okay and she said that she was too but that she didn't want to give it up with just one kiss. The girl then turned around and left him to go get her boyfriend and to get his shirt off.

Sonic went to the door and noticed the boy's friends standing around like he needed to give them his address and his phone number. Sonic then grabbed the girls hand and pulled her up and into his arms, but she let out a low moan in his embrace and turned around to look at them. Sonic had his mouth on her breasts where she was sitting on the bed and he started to finger her

Sans doesn't really do much for the first half of the story. He kind of just tags along and tells jokes every now and then. But then in the third chapter there's a really big moment where Papyrus gets trophified, and Sans FLIPS OUT and vows vengeance.
Sure, Papyrus gets untrophified shortly after, but from that moment on, Sans wants Tabuu DEAD.

All of the Todds are a part of a secret underground society, which comes into play when the main group needs to hide from one of the final boss's groups.
Also one of the Chroms marries Drag Cloud.

Sam Hyde is a mysterious figure who doesn't actually show up until the third chapter.
Throughout the first half of the story, he's mentioned a few times as being a merciless hunter who works for Tabuu and will stop at nothing to carry out his evil plans.
Then, it turns out that he's just a loser who people tell a lot of rumors about. He doesn't do a whole lot in the story, he's kind of like Toon Link/Wolf/Jigglypuff in SSE. To unlock him you have to access a secret area in one of the levels.

>Grand Dad keeps interjecting serious moments with his rips.
>He eventually comes across The Chrous Kids who sing alongside the rips
>The two start start traveling together spreading rhythm.

Why does Love Live and Simpsons actually seem like they could work perfectly in Smash?

Grunty kidnaps Adeleine to try and steal her youth. Rash steps in to save the artist.

>Paparus, Phoenix, and Space Ghost get into a heated debate over Ladders and Step Ladders

Bump

Sam Hyde has done it again. This time the heroes of Smash will not let him get away with it.

Remember Jevil can do ANYTHING. The possibilities are endless.

based roster here

Attached: smash crusade roster.png (1366x768, 937K)

>Kratos, Kingdom Hearts
My sides

>Where's my sticky jannie?
Where's my sticky jannie? Oh, I found it. Oh my God! You put it in the jar, didn't you? But here's what really makes me nervous--I can't get it out because it's stuck. What will happen? Well I don't know. You'd be a better teacher than I am, so I think we should just find a different thing to do with it. It's getting really strong, what with us both being so wet and sticky. But I don't want to lose it. I want my sticky jannie to just go with everything that's happening. Yeah, this's a really weird one. How is it going to be all right for you when it's not wet and sticky? Don't worry, I just know it sounds weird. Well, yeah, it is weird. Do you understand now? That when it's dry on the inside, it can turn itself into something you want? Yes, it's going to be the thing that I want most to have right now. And if you don't trust me enough to trust myself to trust you to let my sticky jannie go where I think it belongs, here's one thing you need to do. What

Where does Caro fit on this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-15-03-42-41-283_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg (423x430, 52K)