Risk of rain

Host when?

Attached: 1513561079_Time1_0000.gif (297x400, 67K)

ror2 Midwest

first for guillotine being best white item. kills elites at 50%hp at 6 stacks

insane

Join up anons

bump

Eccentric vase (quantum tunnel) too memey?

the fact that it works on elite bosses is insane.

>get 1 (one) stickybomb
>activate shrine of blood for 50% hp
>stickybomb procs on ME
>try to sprint away since I have 2 goat hooves
>either can't get enough distance or bomb is stuck to me, idk
>die because at 50% hp
What the fuck, nice game hot poo

That wasn't the sticky. If you pick up the fuel cell it will kill you for going under half heath.
Don't use blood shrines while carrying it.

Were you carrying the fuel thing?

The fuel pack thing explodes after a delay when you go below 50% health.

Oh for fuck's sake; yeah I was carrying it. You'd think they'd make the sound something different than the stickybomb noise.

It literally just happening again on stage 1 when I had no items because a blazing beetle spawned on top of me, was freaking out for a sec.

Attached: drinking skel.jpg (1019x568, 149K)

Absurdly good. It's going to get HOPOO'd next patch though, just like stickies.

probably will get nerfed to start at 10%hp and +2% per stack

host when

Need help. Every run I do, Im getting to about stage twelve and I cant kill fucking anything. I keep my time the first loop around 4 mins per stage, then after that I focus on getting as many chests as I can around the five minute mark. I have no issue staying alive, but the second some elite boss pops up I have to take so long killing it, that I get left behind. Mainly the green elites. What could I do differently?

Why do these dumb niggers keep listening to their league playing fanbase and keep aggressively trying to nerf shit in a PVE game

Guillotine is real good. It's pretty much the only way to reasonably deal with malachite enemies period.
Which is probably why it's at white all things considered.

did they change any item that was shitty before like healing orbs?

Will this be coming to console? Asking for a friend who only has a console.

imagine being so shit at a game that you have to rely on OP items

Monster tooth now heals 6hp per stack instead of 4.
It's not great, but REX makes it work.

Imagine not wanting to get OP in a game about getting OP

Frost relic is now a lot stronger and worthy of being a red

"lol this white item (COMMON) makes elites non-threatening and take no caution at all when attacking, this is fine!"

two is bland, someone host one

Attached: 43248575479.jpg (810x780, 70K)

It is, thanks for clarifying

Attached: 1497483250372.jpg (384x313, 83K)

go home drizzlet

>not exclusively playing on monsoon

Attached: 1544131594774.jpg (486x368, 134K)

>aggressively trying to nerf shit
Well lets see
>MUL-T got some slight nerfs, almost unnoticeable
>Engi turrets got a slight nerf, unnoticeable and there's even better items for his turrets now
>stickies got nerfed
What else am I missing? Doesnt seem like much

Any hosts up? If not i'll start one up

Attached: 1560732644281.png (900x750, 983K)

us east, monsoon

3/4

Crit stacking no longer exists, which while a bug does mean that lategame damage is exponentially smaller that it used to be.

More specialized chests and changed item stacking definitely make up for that, every run I've taken to late game i deal more than enough damage and usually die due to being stupid, not lack of damage

Any lobbies open? I haven't had time to play the update until now.

Games dead user

just use glass

Attached: 123.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

I blame gearbox

You should've have seen the QA stream earlier. They played on drizzle with a controller and never used anything besides M1. These are the people testing updates.

>Be plant
>malachite elite boss
>die

I don't understand how they can be so fucking uptight about the purpose of EA for bug testing. The first game had plenty of well known bugs so you'd think the community would be pretty forgiving about it especially when stuff like the blazing bug was relatively well received for how major it could be.

I ironically miss blazing memes

It was a fun time

Attached: 1553988484737.png (634x752, 960K)

Attached: 1554668641690.png (518x501, 203K)

>first run as plant on monsoon
>stage 8 boss is malachite horde of crabs
>instagibbed
the malachite elites have way too much fucking health

fun game lads

US midwest, monsoon, get in here

Attached: 1559487676980.png (327x327, 177K)

says invalid or full

had a computer problem, new id

Attached: 1560302594000.png (1000x1000, 136K)

>steam deciding it wants to redownload proton again
haha yes

1097752410633613712/4 get in here niggas

Attached: 1552713529304.png (277x242, 109K)

Gimme a minute, I'll be right there

Glass

NEED 1 MORE, MONSOON 3/4

Attached: 1560041505839.jpg (477x539, 38K)

>play merc
>get spectral knife thing on stage 1
>decide fuck it on stage 2 and open a lunar pod for shaped glass
>stage 3 get shop portal with access to 3 gestures while holding a capacitor
>begin passive run

needs more glass

Attached: 1558639216544.png (800x660, 503K)

any lewd mods for the plant yet?

>friend completely ignores request that we give the items that make up for the character's weaknesses to the characters that need them
>cue huntress running around with crit glasses and proc items while I'm sat there doing shit for damage as commando
>run inevitably turns to shit
>"I don't know man there's not a whole lot to do in this game, I'm gonna wait 'till they update it more"
>present day
>have unlocked all the characters, a bunch of items though a few still elude me
>try out plantbro
>ehhhhh
>msg friend about trying out the update
>no reply
>he's playing fucking trouble in terrorist town on a 32-player server
is this what marriage is like

Just did a check on Rex's files. Not going to make anything yet for it since it's built especially weird and I'm not even sure if it's the "final" model yet. It's pretty unoptimized as it is right now, so hopoo might end up changing stuff with Rex.

Maybe you need better friends. Also not many characters have weaknesses that need covering, most characters can use just about any item equally well.

wish I had a boyfriend like Aurelionite

Attached: Screenshot_968.png (743x734, 1.44M)

Thanks for the lobby. Too bad I suck ass at this game.

Modloader guy is apparently working on steam multiplayer integration for RoR1, so maybe then you'll see more hosts for it.

It's all good, I feel we all suck ass and we gotta learn together. This new, harder, patche especially. It was fun.

Attached: 40acfa4d375b3cd9081231357540f521.png (360x477, 326K)

You were never supposed to make it past 7 stages anyway

Is there any consistent way to reach the golden coast?
The fucking thing never shows up for me and the only unlock I need left is locked behind it

huntress has much better damage output and proc rates than commando, your friend just didn't want to enable a scrub itemlet

I spent a 3 hour run not finding it then spent another 3+ hour run finding 2 in a row at stages 35+. No environment log of Aurel log drop in either. By the end of it all I had a headache.

Pretty much everything got nerfed, man. Damage got cut across the board. Not by much, but this is a game where "not by much" snowballs because everything got hit a little. Monsoon is much harder than it used to be.

>commando has shit base damage, so he benefits from proc and crit items
>huntress has terrible hp and low RoF, so she needs healing/hp and damage increasing items
>mul-t has a larger hitbox, so it needs mobility or cooldown items for the dash so it doesn't get nuked lategame
>merc has no range, but good mobility and dps, so he needs all the damage/firerate items he can get to minimize the time it takes to kill enemies
>arti got some great help this update, but still lacks a basic mobility move, so she benefits from mobility items heavily
>engi has no mobility, but can hunker down in an area, so the obvious choice here is to give him shrooms and banners
>rex
I have no idea since I haven't played them much yet, but every character has weak spots that are benefited by certain items more than other classes. Arti with syringes or commando with crowbars or engi with backup mags makes no sense as every other character can use those items better

how much does this game cost? I think I got 2 bucks on my account right now. need to refill.

What would be a good alternative utility skill for Rex? The push seems underwhelming

US East, Monsoon

>has access to the internet
>doesn't check the online store page to see price
>instead queries a malaysian fishing forum about the price
you baffle me

The push works well enough, the only thing I'd change is being able to brap behind you so it makes aiming jumps easier

Crit glasses, scythes, and leeching seeds are the big ones imo. Obviously mobility benefits him heavily as well

>want to play RoR2
>all the characters are boring now
What the fuck happened

someone make a general please

20 lunar coins

about 3.50

>someone kill the game please

nvm I am indeed retarded, my bad. I apologise

2/4
cmon fags

Attached: 1555531623903.png (960x540, 481K)

3/4 starting soon

Attached: huntress riding a healing drone over a volcano.png (973x800, 23K)

I have never played with Yea Forums before, any rules I should know since I forgot to lurk?

Don't be a jew

>add new character that relies on the healing in their kit to not die
>add elite that just stops healing

Attached: 15068670.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Dont jew
Dont be a dick

dont get hit bro

Man, I don't really mind the chain gun guys, and actually think they're a good addition, but when one just literally spawns directly in front of you when you're at the bottom of one of those platforms, and ends your run, you genuinely feel helpless. Rip my motivation to play.

Attached: risky_business.png (512x512, 179K)

>be plant
>have fruit and cells
>feel clever when I see malachite
>hit aids grass
>Doesn’t work either
I cannot express the panic. I don’t know why but I kind of thought it wouldn’t stop equipment delivered heals

how do you unlock some of the new items?

>add clay templars
>in a big map with almost no cover for the most part
>make it burning

just stack up some barrier giving items, health consuming abilities will take from barrier and barrier isn't stopped by heal block

the logbook literally tells you what challenges you need to do
and then the challenges tell you what they need to be completed
it couldn't be any simpler to find out

>before the update there were multiple ror1 lobbys every day
>now they've all vanished

Attached: 1532498653192.jpg (460x460, 87K)

user, sometimes it's just time to move on.

risky rain never die

>shuttin the server down
baka

>new game released
>WHY OLD GAME DED NAO?
C'mon user. You knew it was going to happen. It's time to move on to RoR2

Relax there literally only be risk of rain 1 lobbies after the update hype dies down, learn to share the spotlight

So are wisps just cancer as plant?

?? you can kill them so easily

Just Mortar or Plant them. One thing I've learned playing as Rex is that you just need to play fast and heavy with his Mortar. It is practically hitscan despite being a Mortar and will easily hit even airborne enemies.

Some common etiquettes:
Don't take other's boss drops
Don't take an item someone else bought
If someone's camping around a chest or shop, they are likely going to buy it
Don't go outside the dome while the teleporter is charging
Say r before the teleporter and after the teleporter event when you're ready

Uh guys, do the equipment drones actually work? I gave it back up and it didn't do anything. Does it only work with certain items?

I gave one the black hole thing and it spammed the shit out of it. So they do work.

My fuckin PC crashed, sorry lads

Why does fungus exist? It's a non-item If you're not engi or it's not map 1 of loop 1

Oh nevermind, it started to use it after I ended the level. Weird.

From what I can tell, they're more likely to use their equipment when you're near them or I guess if a target is near them. I gave one a Radar Scanner and despite its normally short cooldown time, it only ever seemed to use it if I went near it so if I fucked off to the other side of the map while it drifted, it never did anything.

>MUL-T
>Prioritizing move speed or CDR over on-hit/utility

>taking fucking rate of fire over shit like tougher times, wax quail, bandoliers, LEECH SEED

Attached: D65BFDB5-FBB0-4E8D-8DE0-FDE3F063881B.jpg (500x499, 100K)

meant For merc on that last bit

Attached: 1268457C-6E00-4743-8806-A915BC436312.png (715x602, 20K)

It's really good healing if you can manage to break away and find cover

Attached: 1529619264662.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

>huntress
>better proc rates than ‘mando

U wot mate

Attached: 747109EB-C1D1-4F7C-AFF2-4FEC20D50273.jpg (540x720, 69K)

sorry fucked up lobby
US EAST

>109775241063451328
Invalid.

can someone teach me how to properly utilize transcendence? what items should I combine it with? what survivors are good with it and who should avoid it?

all except engineer

All except engie and Rex.

Mul-T and merc are beasts with it

makes huntress somewhat playable

Anyone but rex and engi can make good use of transcendence.
It combines well with itself and doubles the value of infusions and personal shields.
Getting a few topaz brooches will likely make you unkillable. Since you'll have effectively 2 healthbars of 4 thousand hp each.
Just 3d print all your healing items once you get it so they aren't wasted.

you fucked up again

Transcendence should be used exclusively with shaped glass, to offset the halved health. Stack both and you'll one shot everything.

US EAST
MONSOON

RISK OF RAIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
SOME EAT PIE
AND OTHERS FEEL THE BLAME
RISK OF RAIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
MOTHER CRIED WHEN DADDY WENT AND DIED
RISK OF RAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
ASSHOLE STAYS DRY
NO QUEERS ALLOWED INSIDE
RISK OF RAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

>109775241063458725
Still invalid, stupid

sorry you're late to the party nigger

FULL

>calling other people stupid when he doesn't know what invalid means

Attached: 1537949272879.gif (400x225, 2.02M)

>laughs at others when he doesn't know the game calls codes invalid whether the lobby is full or non-existent

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

>posts a laughing tomato in retort because he can't garner context from a lobby being invalid

Attached: 1529640417530.gif (300x367, 162K)

>can't garner context
Because the user who fucked up posting a lobby code twice in a row definitely wouldn't do it a third time, right?

Attached: 6b7.png (645x729, 23K)

I don't know I just got here lol

Attached: 1508084620959.png (785x757, 8K)

to be fair, I couldn't remember what all items each character needs since I haven't really played since the blazing enemy nerf, and I almost never play merc because I just don't like his kit yet

merc's endgame is fucking busted now, any chance to die disappeared with the true invincibility change and a few topaz

HOST WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN