”brb beer break”

>”brb beer break”
>*audible PWAAAAAAAAAH in the background*

Attached: 0DDF9D46-0164-4D3F-AFD8-67712DDAF018.png (640x464, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_JygUgiweI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’m more of a HUAAAAAA kind of guy myself

Attached: 6461649F-7A01-4C64-A775-AF38298A242F.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

I'm more of a CAAAAAAAH kind of guy myself

Attached: giphy.gif (500x272, 993K)

MMMMMMMMMMMMM BRAP

I was already fucking thirsty before I saw this thread, OP.
Time to go get some nice, cold refreshment

Attached: 1409340939664.png (321x333, 220K)

Rewatching the early episodes of Eva makes the fucking ending hurt more than normal.

Cheers mates

Attached: kaiji_s2_-_01_d721c8a7-mkv_snapshot_16-23_2014-05-20_17-41-07.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

nobody does this
also
video games

>Bending the first vowel
Not just gonna give me a "HAAAAAAAAAH!"?

I'm more of a "..." type of guy, since I don't drink like a loud sperg.

Attached: No.png (539x775, 67K)

>he can actually get drunk off of beer

Stop drinking piss user.

Attached: Call my therapist, and tell him he's a rich man.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Just drink 12 beers dumb ass

Drink 3 Delirium Tremens in a row and get back to me

Attached: 1500050660082.jpg (652x580, 92K)

Why? The ending is happy. Everyone who wants to can leave the soup and Asuka even pets Shinji's face sweetly.

I haven't gone on a serious bender since I was a teenager so my alcohol tolerance is basically nil.
It's kind of nice actually, the rare time I go have a drink I can easily maintain a nice buzz without needing to spend so much money

Attached: 1414459251664.png (500x327, 49K)

>*Audible sobbing over mic*

Attached: cry.jpg (586x651, 55K)

Malt liquor

nigger

>character acts like beer tastes good.

wheres' the television and film?>

Why do you think that? Everyone is dead dude, forever, shinji fucked up, should have just became a god, now humanity is set back to primordial ooze.

Sounds like pure hell to me

only if it's a 500 ml and even then only a light buzz if I drink fast

>thread about alcohol is made
*PSSSSH* LOVE ME SOME COLD ONES BOYS LET'S GET BELIGERANT

>thread about weed is made
DUDE WEED LMAO grow up you fucking degenerate!

Attached: FjL_Ck0-.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>beer
absolute pussy
nut up or shut up faggot

Attached: 800px-EverclearHiRes.jpg (800x1600, 228K)

They aren't dead, they've just all joined consciousness and are free to leave like Shinji and Asuka did.

It's not like the world before the third impact wasn't a miserable clown world anyways.

But no one wants to leave the soup because they're scared of being alone now. Literally the only reason Shinji and Asuka are the only ones left is because of their internal fear of letting others know them.

>acting tough drinking girly shit
Drink a real man's drink

Attached: 900.jpg (900x900, 70K)

>But no one wants to leave the soup because they're scared of being alone now

Nice projection

>is because of their internal fear of letting others know them.

No, getting over that fear to some degree is the exact reason they left. If that fear continued to consume them they would have remained.

Yea Forums is a conservative board.

Unironically when I open a can of coke after a hot day i pwaah. its just an involuntary reaction to the cold fluid in your throat when you're dehydrated.

Yea Forums is a contrarian board

>hear screaming in the background
>sorry brb guys
>comes back out of breath
>sorry about that, everyone, what'd i miss

Again I ask why you think that? Shinji and asuka were spared because their Eva’s protected them, the giant “consciousness” died when shinji let it go.

I’m willing to hear evidence to the contrary, but as far as the OG show is concerned I don’t see any evidence to support that anyone but those two lived.

Nobody dies, and they didn't want instrumentality, and had the ability to see themselves as an individual, they could come back.

Evidence?

most people on Yea Forums are, but it still makes no sense. if weed was decriminalized nationwide would it still have the same stigma?

i don't see people that crush 12 biweekly any better than people who smoke a joint daily, and think anyone who does see weed smokers as worse are hypocritical

AND ITS FUCKED I HAD TO LOSE AN EYE

alcohol is a relatively mature drink. sure drunk assholes are one thing, but drinking is a simple nice easy way to calm down in a mature manner, most people don't act like gigantic faggots when buzzed/drunk.

potheads are 100% obnoxious faggots who can't stop being faggot for 3 seconds.
>play fps with some drunk bros
>everyone just doesn't care and is having a good time, not giving a shit about the score

>play with potheads
>HAHA TK SO FUNNY RIGHT
>YO GUYS WOULDN'T IT BE SO HILARIOUS TO BE RETARDED?! WAIT, THAT GUY WANTS TO PLAY THE GAME? KICK HIM!

i heard the new dub misato is voiced by casca, is this true? how well did she handle this sceen?

Attached: sip.png (751x887, 278K)

The way God intended. And may it never change.

I'd say the majority of straight edge fags in these threads on either side are just underage. most the anti-drug anons sound exactly like I did when I was 16 and hated weed/alcohol for no reason

Bullshit, all that introspection did was let Shinji know that the only reason he was so unwilling to love anyone and let them in was because he couldn't love himself since for 14 years he was basically told to fuck off as the only person who loved him unconditionally died and had her soul implanted in a giant fucking alien.

Asuka was not protected by her Eva, her Eva literally got eaten by the mass production seele units

Isopropyl is poison.
Ethyl is the kind you can actually drink.

isn't that a strawman though? there's plenty of people who drink who are cool, and plenty who are drunk assholes who get angry or fuck up games for their teammates. there's also plenty of people who smoke and fuck up games for their teammates, and plenty who just chill and play the game. Both substances hinder your decision making and reaction timing, there's not much difference in moderation.

I personally smoke often but still play competitive games like CSGO, or mortal kombat and do well. Granted when i play sober I feel like i do better, but alcohol wouldn't make me any better

Asuka came back days or weeks after Shinji, so obviously it had nothing to do with being in an EVA. You can tell because of the rust stains from the nail used to hang the cross on Misato's grave, that Shinji made.

I have the exact opposite experience. dunno how you can say most people don't act like faggots when they're drunk either because most people do, you're just usually also drunk too. when people I know smoke weed when we play games they just get real quiet and lost in the game

Its literally explained in the show that anyone who chooses to leave the soup can.

Would you leave the soup Yea Forums?

Asuka > Rei

Attached: 1561251620144.jpg (1600x1090, 577K)

Who "can't stop at one and its hurting me" here?

Attached: 1556804683386.jpg (865x900, 250K)

Misato > the trash

just gotta learn to drink once or twice a week. If you enjoy drinking it's fun in moderation, but if you get to 4-6 beers a night every night it's an issue. I enjoy getting fucked up every night as much as the next guy but it's not a healthy habit

Ritsuko > daddy issues group
Yeah I know, her issues were from her mother instead.

Its not a strawman, its just anecdotal.
Its not about score, its just the simple fact that alcohol is a depressant, people are more open when drunk, but they tend to be less 'dumb' about it. being drunk leads you to do things you already wanted to do, being stoned makes you think dumb shit is hilarious.
I can understand why a drunk faggot wants to rush in with a p90 and say fuck it while singing take me home.
I don't find it hilarious to stand in a doorway and XD teamkill everyone, and neither does anyone that isn't stoned or 12.

And while it is anecdotal, that's pretty much the experience of anyone who isn't always going to say
>b-but when I'm high we're not like that!

drinking beer straight from the can is a good way to get a tummy ache and the shits

When I said protected I just meant that the only two who seemingly lived where the only two that were in their Eva’s when the third impact occurred, seemingly being the only thing connecting them, aside from personal trauma

I’m making my way through the show again right now, so I’ll look out for the grave and rust which I seemingly missed. Anything else I should be on the look out for that would make the ending a bit less bleak?

>4-6 beers a night is a problem

oh user you kidder.

A video game thread died for this.

>you will never lick Mistao's sweaty asshole

Attached: 1497124232551.jpg (600x600, 92K)

But aren’t shinji and asuka special?

THEY get the option to leave as THEY alone have the power of the Eva.

>this thread

Also, why are IPAs the fedora of the beer world? Why not shitty sours instead?

Attached: alcohol award.png (469x750, 129K)

>tummy ache
you're a gay. i only drink from bottles anyway

Attached: 1494511826120.jpg (370x370, 38K)

So are the fags still mad because Shinji isn't gay anymore? I've been watching the Netflix version and the voice acting and writing is SO MUCH better. Especially the voice acting. Goddamn the original English dub is horrendous

Attached: 1561604189005.png (678x846, 920K)

:PPPPP i'm dying inside and out

Theyshow more characters scared/trying to run from instrumentality than people accepting it.
As far as "everyone dies" endings go, this ks kne of the lighter ones. Rei/Lilith herself say people can return any time they want as long as they will it.

Because of fags who act like IPAs are the "superior beer." No one gloats about drinking sours

Attached: proof1.jpg (1080x1215, 1.07M)

If you've only encountered people like that that smoke i'm sorry but I can't say i've encountered the same. I don't remember the last time I was even teamkilled in a game let alone by someone that was audibly laughing, and queueing up their mic so people can hear them hit a bong.

Idk, both demographics can be assholes or fine, it depends on the person not the substance. I used to raid in WoW and guild members that drank would do worse at their roles to the point of having to be switched to not doing mechanics at all and just standing still because they're incompetent. The goal is to not start up competitive games when you're drunk or high so you don't hinder other people, because even when you feel confident in your abilities you're not as good as when you're sober that's just a fact

>go to restaurant with friends
>order beer so I don’t look like a pussy in front of my friends
>they all get beer
>sorta sip it now and then throughout the night
>end of the night we leave each with a half full beer at our table
I think none of us like beer and are afraid everyone else of us does and will ridicule them for it.
4 people and not one of us can finish a damn beer.

That's about the line where you start to push into real alcoholism, 8+ drinks a night

was it more explicit in the manga?

I feel like that a lie from a creature that never really understood humanity, and the “choice” was one only exceptional people could make, basically making it not a choice.

THIS. holy fuck the straight edge holier than thou fags on Yea Forums are the worst. People just ask for suggestions what games are more fun high and suddenly the autistic losers who can't smoke weed because mommy and daddy will kick them out throw the most sperg temper tantrums.

Attached: 1547935063841.jpg (719x719, 69K)

Takes one to know one

Do people who say they "didn't get it" even pay attention? That line is as explicit as it gets.

Nah that's legitimately unhealthy.

All that means is they can love themselves, which is where "loneliness" stems from hence each person reaching out to another person since they refuse to love themselves. EVERY single character has that issue.

Shut the fuck up, pothead.

DUDE

>sours
>shitty

WEED

that's correct

Careful user,adv dubfags have been roaming about lately thinking they can claim their shitty dub is the superior one.

look, the guy said
>"had the ability to see themselves as an individual, they could come back."
>Evidence?
that is as direct evidence for that statement as I can possibly get.

No shit both have shitter. Sober people can be shitters too.
But every single person who smokes weed and plays vidya is a gigantic fucking faggot without exception. And going on giant rails about how alcohol is just as bad makes you even more annoying.

Straight edge faggots don't drink you fucking retard

I certainly get it, much like other things in this show, I don’t think that the speaker of the line understands humanity or should be taken without a grain of salt.

You're trying to make it deeper than it actually is.
Not every line has some complex symbolism behind it. Maybe you fell for the 4deep4u meme.

She says people can return as long as they want. Maybe it's their soul reincarnating or just regenerating their bodies

just goes to show you how deeply ingrained "weed bad because they said so" mentality is ingrained into people. Beer is shown everywhere, it's synonymous with "having a good time" yet no one talks about how it's literally just poison. You're poisoning yourself just to deaden your central nervous system. I'd honestly rather take weed over beer if I'm just looking to tie one on and relax. And if nothing else, at least when I wake up in the morning I don't feel like shit.

Attached: lebroneleven.gif (480x360, 2.95M)

>why are the beers that hipsters circlejerk over when they all taste like shit the fedora beer

Based DT bro

My point exactly. You spergs wouldn't be so autistic if you just smoked weed but I know mommy and daddy won't allow it since you still live with them

Attached: 1547843185834.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

BOOOOOOY I CAN'T WAIT FOR SATURDAY WHEN I FINALLY GET TO RELAX AND DRINK A COLD ONE FUCK MY JOB

Attached: yebisu.gif (480x271, 814K)

>not drinking steel reserve
What you know about that? Probably nothing.

>b-but weed is healthier than chemo!
Yeah enjoy that dementia.

That’s the strat

just man up and drink one now

>imagine yourself in your own heart
>the one you don't have
>because you're not a physical form
>yeah you're gonna be human again bro don't worry
>falling for the instrumentality meme any year
>ishygddt

Attached: implying.jpg (250x250, 10K)

The difference means everything though.

feels good that half my friends are mormons

>tfw real ending never ever

Attached: pwease-hewp-me-im-dwowning-31267253.png (500x445, 102K)

Nice strawman, m'lord.

at this point there's no conversation anymore. you have decided that weed is a terrible drug, but putting alcohol, which is also a drug, on a pedestal because people that drink are "cool and chill". A good portion of people you play with online drink and smoke, but you'll never know because they don't make it known, since it doesn't fucking matter. If a person sucks at a game or is a teamkilling asshole they'd do it sober, with a beer in their hand, or a joint in their mouth. Weed doesn't make you suddenly want to become a menace to online society.

I smoked weed daily in college and have my associate's in business, i'm LEM in csgo, and play with plenty of people who don't smoke or drink and have never complained about my abilities. if you think i'm a shitty person / player for not choosing alcohol as my drug of choice so be it

The Last Guardian is excellent high. And Sekiro too, if you're not on a boss, which would be completely impossible high.

>brb bio

*Loud crashing noises and whimpering from another voice*

Attached: 1559706087869.png (439x461, 13K)

>91%
Literal baby tier shit.

Attached: 99 alcohol.png (800x800, 378K)

Yeah, there is tons of shit that is really easy to miss in the show, because there is so much going on, especially in EoE.
>the mother of all humans doesn't understand humanity
Rei was only fucked up because she was constantly being killed, cloned, having her soul swapped out with a god, and Gendo's doll. She was also piloting an EVA with a fragment of her own soul in it.

Attached: Misato's grave.jpg (1580x909, 117K)

good for you user
getting piss drunk is overrated, you should just maintain that nice buzz where you can tolerate people and you're more social

The best way to do things

After a night of drinking this, I've been an alcoholic for about 7 years now

My job has beers in the fridge.

I do this but then I also burp on mic

The entire point of the show is gathering some of the most broken people who were led to believe they could "save the world" and instead are just used to delay the inevitable that the leadership was pushing for from the start. It's far from straightforward regardless of all the navel gazing that had to happen due to their non-existent budget.

pretty sure the manga is almost completely finished

Everything about the actual execution of Eva pisses me off.

>LFM a hispanic kid
>He doesn't speak but you can hear a vacuum and his mom beating his little brother with la chancla

Alcohol is cool and manly, smoking weed cigs is for gay European homosexuals.

>nobody tells me about the drunk munchies
>become fat

Attached: FUCK.jpg (480x480, 46K)

>People always cry about how hard nicotine is to quit
>Smoking did jack all for me, but booze hooked me so long and so hard I finally had to fix my shit manually
Don't be a fag like I used to be, always moderate

Attached: 1558420942415.png (565x564, 497K)

What are you drinking tonight lads
Just cracked a Boneshaker myself

Attached: 1553252769334.png (184x184, 49K)

>i smoke everyday
Biased opinion
>I have an associates in business
Brainlet
>but I'm in LEM and nobody complains about skill
Skill was never the question. You being an obnoxious faggot it.

Alcohol being bad too doesn't make you any less of a giant faggot.

stop living in america
an american 12oz 6pack is like 3 standard drinks

It's full of carbs, too dude. There's a reason they call it a "beer belly."

this is why I don't drink, i have a shitty personality that doubles down on everything I do so if i started drinking i know for a fact i'd turn into a fat pregnant looking man with skinny legs and arms.

It also inhibits fat loss and interferes with workout recovery

Kaworu > Everything else > Asuka

there is literally nothing wrong with 5%

Maybe if you stopped drinking piss poor beer you would actually get drunk.

It finished a week ago

Attached: 1561564097078.jpg (962x1400, 299K)

>here curious kid noises in the background, "daddy what are you playing?"
>"brb guys one sec"
>"SHUT THE FUCK UP. MARTHA! MAAARRRTHAAA! GET OUR FUCKING KID OUT OF HERE I'M PLAYING VIDYA. MARTHAAA! fucking bitch"
>sounds of someone standing up and dragging a kid out of the room followed by a door slam
>"sorry guys i'm back what did i miss"
wish I was kidding

Attached: NbHxuFHGX8FZICZcSQiQWT7CW5CQDyi-RnvrJK1dSuQ.png (800x510, 158K)

All "normal" alcohol is garbage. You need to have vanilla extract which not only tastes better but people will actually like the smell of your breath. Nobody even knows that I am drinking.

Attached: 1559832641399.jpg (880x660, 69K)

a cheap bottle of wine

Attached: drinkf.jpg (699x600, 35K)

alright guy, tell me how much your online friends praise you for being a manly beer drinker. Or you could just do your drugs on your own and don't have to announce what you do to everyone, then surprise it's no longer "manly" or "homosexual" because nobody else knows or gives a shit. play the fucking game

of course it's a biased opinion, as someone who has experience smoking I feel like I have a valid opinion on it wouldn't I? I'm having to quit soon because most good jobs that provide benefits drug test due to american insurance companies being cucks. If you're going to be insufferable and demonize every pot smoker then keep doing your thing, i'm not arguing weed is good and I think it's harmful overall, but compared to an alcoholic, a weed smoker will live a longer and more beneficial life

Don't have any here
Fuck you

>brb bong tokes
>Actually just blow bubbles into my chocolate milk near the mike
makes em rage every time lol

M-Moot, I...

I'd be jealous.
Alcohol is fucking expensive.

moral relativists make me sick. Smoking weed and vaping in public is degenerate and retarded, so it's gay and retarded in private as well.

Ive never drank beer

Attached: 1560135256331.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

>Yeah bro, we will play a co-op game together and complete it until the end!, they say
>am never spoken to again by them

I just want to play a co op game with someone...! And talk about anime!

Attached: magane head tilt.gif (540x303, 541K)

Alcohol doesn't make you smell like a rotting fucking corpse.

>you hear someone open drink from mic

Attached: 1561009474508.png (1280x720, 613K)

>weird fucked up mutation makes it so I barely get drunk from any amount of alcohol despite it still doing the same amount of damage to me and making me tired as fuck
Can't even get drunk in this shit life

Attached: 1561661861157.jpg (300x300, 11K)

jesus christ guy, I'm no weed smoker but are you really so obtuse that you can't see the irony in half of what you've said so far?

>based delirium bros
great taste, not only is it high alcohol content, but it's smooth and delicious

best beer

What games do you guys like playing when you drink? I think it makes JRPGs and moege VNs more enjoyable.

Attached: 1547768343533.jpg (850x1063, 155K)

As someone who's sperging and trying to justify his shitty habit, it proves how annoying and obnoxious you are despite claiming to not be.
Also
>omg everyone is a cuck how dare they not love weed like me!
For good reason. Everyone else in the world knows you're giant faggots.

The thing with weed is that potheads like you aren't ridiculed because people think you're a menace to society. You see, marijuana is in fact illegal (in non-shit countries at least), that means you can only get it through illegal means, that, in turn, tells that you're willing to not only commit a crime but you're also willing to fund the international industry and continued existence of drug dealers for hedonism. So, when people call out druggies for the human trash they are, it's because their moral and ethical sense is of dubious integrity at best, not because people are afraid of them.
>inb4 hur dur you drink coke and coffee
I don't, I also don't eat meat contaminated with growth hormones.

MOOT

why does every anime do this and why is japan so autistic

Attached: 1561669489008.gif (600x338, 1.78M)

Making the moralfag whose against weed for made up reasons the biggest fag in the thread.

Why do they also make that sound when they drink?

so isn't evangellion just a bunch of jap Gnostic crap pretending to be deep, just like SMT?
t b h the whole thing sounds kind of gay, minus the giant robots and great music

If you shun people for smoking but glorify drinking then you're literally a pre-programmed NPC

Anyone who smokes weed in public especially in a non legal state is an idiot, but no worse than people who drink beer or smoke cigarettes in public.

next

You're right it makes you walk and talk like a corpse. Most people I know that smoke have started smoking wax, which vaporizes in the air and doesn't have nearly as strong of a smell as weed. Even then, simply showering and not blowing smoke directly on your clothes combats that point. If smell is your only point here then it doesn't hold very well

Any game where I can repeatedly kill myself

read the bottle, dude
>For animal use only

Just a Guinness, gonna get some Gin next week

women shouldn't drink

Mordhou is fun
Go either all rocks or bear traps.

Drinking the last 2/3rds of a pre-mixed Aviation while I fight suicidal urges and play Cultist Sim which will likely further my suicidal urges.

Attached: 1518563996869.jpg (540x540, 53K)

It takes me like 2 beers to get a buzz on. I almost never drink.

You've clearly never smelt decay

Cheers

Attached: 1533657749750.png (107x154, 14K)

>alcohol actually has practical applications, and in moderate amounts can act as a cleanser due to alcohol being a good sterilization agent, even having some nutritional value
>weed is literally just there to rot brain cells, and unlike video games isn't even re-smokeable

Attached: 1529097882557.png (1000x1000, 126K)

redpilled, none of them can ever handle it

this
I even do a bit better while drunk

Taking shots out of a bottle of Leroux Polish blackberry brandy I got in my freezer every 20 minutes or so.

Alcohol was literally invented to make it easier to get women to have sex with you

edgy. see, this is why society doesn't take you people seriously.

>mfw this might be me
I’ve gone up to two whole beers in a single night, and it barely slowed me down. Am I just fucking myself up trying to get the “drunk” experience?

Attached: E9DE5401-6FC5-485E-9268-5EAD29EDDFA5.png (919x551, 609K)

does that explain why almost everyone comes back in the Rebuild?

If I'm not just playing multiplayer shooters just to fuck with people, there are entire genres of game that I start to appreciate when drunk. I never understood the appeal of point-and-click adventure games, but there are a few that I beat start to finish, strictly while under the influence. I would also download and watch anime despite being ambivalent about it at best while sober.

I transform into an entirely different person, and typing all of this out makes me realize how weird it is. Sadly I'm trying to put my beer gut off so I haven't had a drink since early 2018

Attached: brendon.png (500x371, 150K)

The "deep" shit has nothing to do with the religious imagery, which are there literally only to look cool.

At least watch the show before talking shit about it. The 2deep stuff comes from suddenly all characters being completely fucked up psychologically and the budget running out so there's very rudimentary animation and a lot of scenes being repeated over and over to pad the run time.

I like my women sober

Attached: dominos shrug.jpg (558x669, 73K)

Nigger, I live next to the train tracks.
I smell a deer corpse every other time I go for a walk.

inb4 somebody falls for this

>potfags trying this hard to justify their shitty degenerate hobby to others and shove it down their throats
Literally as bad as lolifags and footfags.

The Romans would literally drink watered down wine, you can get drunk off anything as long as you drink enough of it.

You don't piss out alcohol from your urethra

Mine is doing good, I just sat down and cracked open a bear and about to play some TF2.

Attached: 1449266203760[1].jpg (2700x1800, 1.07M)

No you're fucked

Society took me seriously enough for legalization. A legal metric, not anecdotal.

>

I didn't call everyone who doesn't like weed cucks, I called INSURANCE companies cucks. The ONLY reason job drug testing exists is because of insurance companies. Not every insurance company requires jobs to test, but if a person gets injured on the job and tries to claim workers comp they will get tested. If they test positive for weed, even if they smoked a week prior, insurance will say they were high on the job and ding your company for a very huge bill. Yet people can go home and crush 12 packs, or pop pills and be fine if it doesn't show up on a test. I have no strong opinion on people who have negative emotions towards weed besides thinking they are close minded unless that person is anti substance as a whole, including caffeine, cigarettes, or alcohol. It's all the same shit. If you want to put weed smokers on the same level as heroin addicts you might as well say the same thing to people who need caffeine daily.

I also live in a legal state, not committing any crimes, your entire post is moot.

next

PAAAAAAAAAH

KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I thought it was invented to make our hellish lives more bearable. Also as an alternative to water because it wasn't as safe to drink as it is now.

I feel this pretty hard. To think I'm so pathetic that I'd have to resort to getting her plastered to even consider it is really depressing.

I smoke pot and also drink alcohol and coffee and smoke cigarettes and mushrooms on top of my diet primarily being red meat and preservatives.

>Yea Forums: Depression isn't real faggots haha

>Also Yea Forums: Well if you dont like my favorite game then you're ADHD ridden faggot

Alcohol is evidence that god exists and wants us to be happy.
-friedrich engels

If you want to take that route, sure alcohol in extreme moderation can provide slight benefits

as in no more than 1 drink a night, which doesn't even give most people a buzz. Alcohol isn't redrinkable so i don't know what that last part even is. Studies done on weed haven't shown mental deterioration by any means

not your physical heart you fucking idiot, she means your fuckin kokoro

Attention!!!

Stop wasting your money on the shit they sell in stores as a worthwhile liqour. Just buy some bottles vanilla extract, not imitation. Nobody can even tell you are drinking and will complement you on your breath and it tastes pretty good. We all know we just want to get buzzed this is the best way to do it.

>injure self while stoned
>w-why are insurance companies so evil
>c-c-cucks! (Haha I said the meme word)

Black Kracken Rum and coke

I thought it was Ben Franklin who said that?

What game is she playing, Yea Forums?
(pls no mean comments from Asukabullies)

Attached: there she is.png (305x670, 161K)

DUDE WEED LMAO
kys hipster cali faggot

Attached: 1524204671120.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

Will it kill me any quicker?

This reaction is so unnatural. I know an older family member who does the "aaaahhh!" thing when he drinks tap water. I don't get it. Nothing in the world is that refreshing.

Studies also link it to multiple brain issues.
But of course that isn't convenient to the potheads.

>tfw bottled water is getting recalled in some places due to high levels of arsenic
Welp.

Attached: 1531886166695.png (1280x720, 829K)

Stop buying cheap beer user.

The coke part is fine, Rum and Coke is legit, it's Kraken that's fucking awful

>drinking to get drunk
based zoomer

why is that doll playing vidya?

The same as any other way more overpriced strong liquor.

All beer tastes like shit anyway. might as well drink something that will get your drunk.

Attached: steel_reserve_beercan-300x289.jpg (300x289, 18K)

I'm a lab technician for police narcotics and this is the biggest horseshit people string out. Every single professor I've had relating to the subject has gone out of their way to shit on this so thoroughly I could write a book. In simple summary any benefit it provides are vastly undone by the damage it's also doing, even in moderation.

Fuck off, Randy

exactly my point. how can you tell i'm high on the job? do you understand how long weed stays in your system because it attaches itself to your fat cells? If alcohol did the same thing and people got tested a week after drinking 1 beer then people would be up in arms.
show me those studies because i've done my own research and not found those conclusions. Sure if a person with schizophrenia smokes it probably isn't good for them, but neither are any substances. Being sober is ultimately the best choice

>it's Kraken that's fucking awful
What would you recommend?

Attached: 1534559213810.png (490x596, 295K)

>alcohol
DUDE DRUNK LMAO

>Drinking or smoking alone
You're all fucken losers not matter how you try to justify it

You can die from vanilla extract though.

I believe that entirely, i've just seen alcoholics post articles all the time that say "1 drink a day is good for you guys!" even though I don't believe it at all. I don't think putting any substances in your body that isn't actual vitamins and healthy carbs is good for you, weed and alcohol being harmful to your lungs and stomach / kidneys / liver respectively

I like Sailor Jerry's

Where are all the James Rolfe edits?

>show me the studies
>google.com
Theres plenty. Try not getting all your studies from legalizemedicalmarijuana.com

The difference between stoners and alcoholics is drinkers are upfront about alcohol being just something to dull their depression and kill themselves slowly

Alcohol tastes really bad.

Attached: 1559434873595.gif (950x1267, 939K)

I got a thirst-quencher for ya buddy, just say aaah
*you lean your head back*
*unzips my boxer-briefs and pisses in your mouth*

>almost overdosed on codeine when I was 21
>stopped being a raging drunk
>start smoking LEGAL weed daily
>only drink once or twice every several months
>when I do drink to get drunk I black out and wind up talking to cops or in the hospital

Never been to the hospital on weed, the worst that happens is my reactions are slightly slower. But I dont play mp games anyways so playing high is better than being drunk.

Try again when you're older then 21

>it's not my job to educate you
So you are talking out of your asshole then

Yeah. But at least it melts away my crippling social anxiety.

Pot fucks with your body's ability to properly enter REM sleep and is why when someone smokes every day then quits gets super vivid dreams for a while, and why chronic smokers that do it every day act like tards with shitty memory.

I'm actually 20. I circumvented the drinking age by getting my first in Japan.

dear lord you're actually autistic

You’re definitely underaged.

alright good talk. i've read studies from harvard, URMC, and dr michael hart to name some specifics, and nothing permanent or brain frying has been mentioned. Only short term memory issues during use, which fades after not using the substance. If you really want to be specific, inhaling plant matter is harmful to the lungs, no matter if it's weed or tobacco, and that's not even a debate. I'm inviting you to show me an article of your choice to disprove me and change my mind because I haven't read anything along the matter of what you've said

youtube.com/watch?v=f_JygUgiweI
probbly nothing

Shut up you fucking hippie nigger

We're just having fun bro we're just living our lives bro we're not damaged we just need substance abuse to make ourselves the least bit interesting bro why hate LMAO

It really does. Even the shitty craft beer that fat neckbearded faggots like so much.

Google is going bankrupt I guess?

Attached: 1559831107488.png (240x240, 49K)

if you smoke right before sleep, yes it fucks with your REM sleep. If the last time you smoke is at least an hour before you rest, then you can easily get a full night's sleep. I will agree though that I don't have dreams when I smoke, and they are more vivid when I don't, but I don't see how that has any correlation with memory during the day when you don't smoke. I don't think you understand how short term and long term memory work

based

that's only IPA.

It only tastes bad for like the first drink or two
once you get going you stop caring

This desu.
>I just hate my life
>it helps me sleep
>helps me be more social

Meanwhile potheads.
>IT LITERALLY CURES CANCER
>ITS BETTER THAN BEER AT LEAST
>ITS NOT EVEN ADDICTIVE

>they hated him because he told the truth

>drink before sleeping
>have weirder dreams
Anyone else?

I'm also in bed on my phone. If you literally have that trouble finding a simple article to on the opposite side, you're not worth talking to.
But then again
>associated in business
Like you could determine what makes a good study in the first place.

>Steel reserve
user, why would you do this to yourself?
If you want to drink something to get drunk, try pic related.

Attached: arrogant bastard.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Yeah I hate IPA but lagers are alright I guess. About the only kind of beer I actually sort of enjoy.

Attached: 1561150813973.jpg (667x375, 76K)

Me too, if I’m not drinking I’m not dying to drink so I think I’m safe of not being alcoholic, but the one night a week I do drink I’ll easily go hours without stopping.

No but I when I take cold medicine I have fucked up dreams. I fucking love tripping on cold medicine.

>drink before sleeping
>REM sleep ends 3-4 hours earlier than I want it to
>can rarely go back to sleep

fuck I hate that

is this just a pot smokers life replaced with beer instead

>quit drinking completely after about two years of drinking every single day
>one year later still depressed piece of shit (just like i was before drinking) but slimmer

Attached: 1371516727272.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

pothead friends
>hey wassup bro you wanna play some vidya or something we got snacks

alcoholic friends
>sorry cant hang tonight just wanna lock myself in my room with the lights off while I listen to angsty grunge music

>drinking any kind of alcohol any time any place
Enjoy your insulin resistance you dumb consumer faggots.

Old hag

Just droppin in to say that that one dark brew I drank in Prague was THE best beer I've ever drank in my whole life
Protip: go to Prague and drink local beer, you won't be disappointed

>For animal use only
Yeah, PARTY ANIMALS

HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO

>”brb pepsi break”
>*audible PSHWAAAAAAAAAH in the background*
>*very audible PEPSIMAN in the background*

Attached: 20190627_201318.jpg (1080x1530, 504K)

>I am actually, literally too young to know that people who drink alcohol hang out at places called bars

>beer
Have fun with a fat gut and manboobs in the future. Beer contains plenty of estrogen and soya. Why do you think neckbeard soiboys think drinking beer is manly, while they look and act more like women? Beer industry enjoys your shekels, while your hips and tits grow

based

>having a few drinks and going to sleep
>DUDE WEED HEADSPINS 420
yeah fuck off faggot

It's because you drink too much sugar so you're addicted. Stop drinking sweet drinks and you'll like alcohol more.

Attached: 1523706782025.jpg (750x586, 74K)

I like Asuka more as a character but I would rather fuck Rei desu.

Attached: 1561647084534.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

I don't think my degree has any real meaning in this conversation, I was just saying as a "weed addict" i'm still a contributing member to society that has a college degree.

But you sound like a flat-earther here saying "Do your own research, find articles of MY point of view" as if studies from actual medical schools and DOCTORS are not credible. If you have any suggestions of news sites or medical papers written that disprove what i've said just mention them by name and i'll look them up, because i've tried and have not found anything saying weed causes permanent damage

The only person I knew who drank this was an Anarchists Cookbook faggot, he got kicked out of the apartment next to my house

Both are bad.

>while your hips and tits grow
tight, gonna go drink some beer RIGHT NOW

are you seriously implying beer isn't sweet?

>he says while drinking alone in front of his computer

Alcohol and weed are the anime and video games of substances.

Based

Attached: 1561592054731.jpg (512x512, 106K)

I only ever drink water and I hate sugary food though.

spoken like someone that has never smoked, people don't see the room spin around unless they smoke COPIOUS amounts and have no tolerance, which is the exact same as people who drink way too much with no tolerance. Both people do their drugs and go to sleep like a baby, there's no difference unless done in excess

I never said you wouldn't get a full night's rest if you smoke. I said it fucks with your body's ability to properly enter REM sleep. It's that which is why stoners always get stereotyped as airheads with bad memory because losing out on REM sleep affects both your short and long term memory assuming you're a chronic smoker that smokes every day.
I'm not going to argue with you though. If you think you're just fine even though you smoke so long as you do it an hour before bed then keep doing what you're doing since you clearly already have your mind set.

Okay fine.
Try Kilt Lifter.
They sell tallboys for like $3.

Attached: 1554777356914.png (840x700, 625K)

What would cocaine and heroin be?

weed is for fucking losers
alcohol is for chads that fuck

I drink everyday and I definitely don't fuck.

so what's the appeal of doing drugs

Attached: yumemiru.png (802x629, 622K)

>like $13 for one bottle
Eat shit I'm not paying that

An associates in business means you've literally never had to do real critical research on any topic and never actually had to take opposing views into consideration.

I have looked at marijuana studies and came to the conclusion every study on both sides is massively flawed. But both sides have "studies" out there, and both suffer the same flaws.
For example
>BUT A DOCTOR DID IT
Means Jack shit. Doctors are wrong all the time, writing a paper, especially one so politically charged, doesn't mean anything by itself.

I smoke every day and everything I own smells like garbage.

Cocaine is like cheese for white people.
Extremely expensive and everyone loves it.
Don't know what to compare heroin to.

Attached: 1493592365051.jpg (612x380, 52K)

I drink every day and I defintiley fuck

>not getting slammed off of 10% craft beers

Attached: 4x weakness.png (359x255, 184K)

Based radical centrist

>Thread starting with OP's picture
>Retards automatically start discussing drugs and alcohol
>Instead of posting Misato
What the fuck are you niggers doing

Attached: ff3bb528243f3ee8acf4cfe9ec4ff62d.png (506x720, 230K)

Absolutely best girl
I want her to take my virginity because she is experienced
Imagine her riding you

Attached: 1559340394324.jpg (741x701, 54K)

user, they sell cans for like $4.
Or you can see my other suggestion

Attached: disgust.jpg (305x404, 24K)

malt liquor will always have a special place in my heart.

fresh St Louis Budweiser and Estus (fireball)
Sea of Thieves, I sing Pirates Scorn and Booty Boogie from the DKC cartoon over the mic

Attached: ARR LOOK AT ME, I'M DOIN THE BOOTY BOOGIE.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Attached: two women.jpg (680x510, 67K)

There's a time and place for evangelion shitposting, user.
Six fucking years ago

Attached: 1531716373694.png (245x217, 101K)

Full night's rest = getting a full REM or two cycle. At least that's what doctors who study sleep that i've read articles on say. It's hard to raise a counterpoint that doesn't have anecdotal evidence, but people I associate with that smoke are relatively successful, and not "airheaded" unless they show up to their jobs high off their ass, which is no different to someone showing up to work drunk. I've said it multiple times and being sober is ultimately better and i'm not saying smoking weed is a good thing. Weed HINDERS you, no matter how you look at it, but I think in moderation on your own free time it's not harmful to you or other people, besides literally inhaling burnt plant matter in your lungs

I'm not a politician, scientist, doctor, or anyone who has ever had to argue on a subject in a critical matter, but I am open minded to other viewpoints. You have raised 0 counterpoints with credible sources behind it. Doctors can be wrong yes, but when you read a dozen studies, articles, and listen to multiple discussions on the topic you can get a general idea. Again if you have any reference material you've consumed that has opposing viewpoints saying weed causes permanent damage i'm willing to read / look at whatever you suggest. I'm just saying the research i've done from the credible sources i've looked at has not come to that conclusion

i thought i was on Yea Forums for a second until i remembered they hate fun now

>associates
>business degree
Waitresses are contributing members of society too.

>that guy who hits the pipe with his mic on
we get it dude. you smoke weed. grow up

Attached: 1547866189556.png (492x504, 356K)

working on getting my masters with a minor in advertising :)

Misato, drugs, and alcohol are the same thing, like the orange jelly at the End Of Eva

Attached: livin the dream.gif (500x402, 130K)

Nigga it's as good a time as ever to shitpost NGE because of the Netflix shit. Too bad everyone's going anal about the dub and it's all we'll ever read about it in the next two years.
I watched in superior Latin American Spanish so everyone else can get fucked.

>because i've tried and have not found anything saying weed causes permanent damage
I was starting to type out a well designed reply with multiple sources, researches and articles saying how stupid and wrong you are, then I realized this post alone proves how weed can make someone go full retard.

How come I'll never be a sexy woman with a drinking problem

>counterpoints
You never had a point.
Enjoy working at McDonalds with your useless 2 year degree blowing your entire paycheck on pot. I got work in the morning.

I'm nineteen and have been offered both and hate both.

>business degree
I think you missed the part everyone was laughing at.

>mfw I'm drunk with 3
i'm 110lb, not my fault

>I can drink 2 bottles of Vodka and a couple of tequila/whisky shots and be perfectly fine
>Drink a Beer during lunch
>Get kinda tipsy
What the fuck.

okay well pretend I didn't say that and show me that well designed reply with multiple sources, researches, and articles like i've been asking for and i'll shut up

currently making 60k a year at a company working 4 days a week

I wanna fug a drunk Misato

Based white girl Becky posting itt

Surgeon-Dentist here telling you to not display your brainlet tag so proudly, pothead.

>alcohol
Social lubricant and emotions are amplified (fun things become more fun)
>weed
Everything is funny and mellows you out
>nicotine
lightheaded but in a good way
>mushrooms
Inner peace/vision shit
>acid
fun hallucinations for a half a day
>cocaine
razor focus concentration and energy
>xans
amazing sleep, cheap black outs

Attached: 1486040042206.jpg (716x537, 335K)

>naming a beer after a serious debilitating disease you get from alcoholism
it's like if your parents named you "AIDS"

>trying to brag about 60k
Ahaha.
T./g/

dude

>cracked open a bear

Attached: e1887ad7b42616e1467bb51f6d2ddf02d878f77c.jpg (795x700, 244K)

Based, I hope you enjoy your job being taken by robots doing your job better than you in 5-10 years

Comics and cartoons

Attached: 1447638942472.jpg (600x607, 390K)

IT IS STRAIGHT UP SAID BY FUCKING YUI THAT ANYONE WHO WISHES TO RETURN TO BEING A HUMAN CAN YOU FUCKING IMBECILE!

holy FUCK I am sick of retards saying the series doesn't state people can leave the tang as if its some subtle hint like other plot points.

It is said word for fucking word less than 5 minutes before the final god damn scene you utter fucking moron.

Attached: 1561081704354.jpg (687x684, 131K)

You live in a bizarro world. It is far easier to become a douche with alcohol.

>60k a year is a bad thing
not bragging, stating. making any more than 60k a year is excessive an unnecessary. I can afford a house and car with also making sizable deposits in my savings weekly

MY NAME'S TERRY AND I'M A LAW ABIDER

>he still things 'dude weed lmao' posts aren't made by actual weed smokers having a laugh at an old meme
DUDE

>Character wakes up in the morning
>YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN
>Smacks lips a few times

Literally nobody does this in real life. Where the fuck did this meme come from?

>22
>Never been drunk
>Never tried any drugs
>Never even finished a beer
>Never seen a condom in person
>Never held hands
AMA

Attached: 438290985.jpg (612x612, 32K)

>says the guy who's job is an excel sheet
>I dont need more than 60k! That's excessive
Ahahaaha. Holy fucking shit. Pot really does make you retarded.

You keep digging down the brainlet pit but you've hit level cap, chum. Can't get more retarded without respeccing into the down syndrome class for natural alignment and stat cap expansion.

Why would anyone have anything to ask someone who is very clearly boring?

whats up everybuddy

I know this is a Misato/drugs/alcohol/blog thread but check out this kick-ass Asuka fanart. Look how cool this little bitch is, fuck.

Attached: cOQyHnd.jpg (1500x1140, 476K)

Right? Everyone I know including myself is just jolted out of bed by the most annoying sound possible because I am forced to go to a god damn job I fucking despise for the rest of my god damn life because the retirement age gets upped every god damn decade and I can barely make enough money to enjoy anything other than menial entertainment, gas and food for the sole purpose of continuing to work.

Holy shit!

Attached: 1554327509552.jpg (1024x817, 77K)

i do this

How do you continue on living such a sad existence?

>defensive weed smokers vs defensive beer drinkers

yeah whatever animal thread

Attached: Penguin chick abandoned.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

I'm not complaining that my job is easy as fuck and I make good money doing it. If you think 60k a year is a bad amount to make you're delusional. Next you're going to tell me anyone who makes less than 100k a year is poor holy shit

here's your (you)

cope harder potfag
not everyone needs weed to deal with all their problems for them

Well, die

Go to bed moot, you're drunk.
You're right, she is pretty cute

Does anyone here know someone that burps like Barney

Where do i buy one of those plushies?

>60k is good. Really!
I'd literally never take a job under 100k, I'd be insulted if someone offered me less than 130.
I mean, with all that brain damage from weed it's probably the best you can manage. But it ain't something to brag about kid

>Not everyone should smoke weed but it's okay in moderation
Drug addict! Degenerate! Scum of society!
>Not everyone should eat peanuts but it's okay in moderation
Now wait a minute....

Right with yeah man just a year difference in age
How is it sad

Fat fuck! Landwhale! Scum of America!

Sounds like you dont even make 20k

here's your (you)

Tell me its gonna survive

goose island SPF passion fruit ale
after two weeks of shit fast food because a tight schedule at work and two camping trips, i finally got the time and will to hit a grocery store and buy some fucking salad and a nice six pack.

Attached: litty.jpg (209x241, 7K)

My 2 year old nephew does the "PWAAAAAAAAAH" whenever he drinks something, it's really adorable

Emotions increase means bad emotions as well man

i've got you senpai

Attached: Penguin saves its chick.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

Try "Kaomoji plush" on ebay.

Not being a brainlet pays.
Anyone with a tech degree and basic experience comes out making 100k easily out of college.

Oh shit
Thanks user

Fucking pedophile

does the average person need 100k a year though? Realistically how much does a nice house and car payment cost? Unless you're stupid and have to overcompensate with a 4-5 bedroom house with an expensive foreign car? If you have a spouse hopefully you're not stupid and pick someone who also makes some money so you're set. 100k a year is not necessary, and people who make that are in the 1% no matter how you spin it

thx user i was worryed

Attached: 90oa0sP.jpg (600x479, 62K)

it's sad because you haven't been living life to the fullest
Even I, a literal autist loner that spends all day inside have been able to be around cute girls just by sharing a joint.

So did Instrumentality affect people who died shortly before Third Impact, or are they still dead? Like, Misato and Karworu both appear in Shinji's visions while it's happening. Was it actually "them" or just Shinji's interpretations of them? Are they still dead or are they in the orange juice like everyone else?

What about Gendo and Rei? What about the souls trapped in the Evas? What happened to them?

>ends with status quo
holy shit
I'm so glad I watched it all at once. There are people who invested YEARS of their life into this shit

All drugs have drawbacks. Weed can cause anxiety, acid can permanently fuck your mind, etc. It's all about risk for reward

Attached: 1234324234.png (960x852, 1.34M)

Finding something a kid does cute doesn't make me a pedophile

Attached: 1464952929332.webm (426x320, 1.42M)

>do you need
Stop living with your parents and find out.

Or you know, stop smoking pot and get some motivation.

yes

fuck off monster shills

>drink beer, wine, liquor, anything alcoholic
>get real bad stomach cramps, even when pacing cautiously
how do i get past this? the only way I can get past it is by mixing it with something like cranberry juice and just gulping it down. by the time my tummy starts to hurt im already wasted enough for it to not be a problem anymore

again, I make 60k a year, have my own house and car. what is the argument here

Misato most likely made it since a Rei ghost appeared right before she died. Kaworu sorta made it, he was destroyed but he was the soul of adam which combined with the embryo of adam, lilith, and Rei plus he appeared to Gendo who had nothing to do with him.

Attached: 1561679852291.jpg (225x350, 34K)

Attached: zoolander cough.gif (220x165, 80K)

>Not adding a 1g of powdered caffeine for a chaser.

My liver can't fail if my heart is literally force feeding it blood!

Attached: the_coolest_people_in_the_building.jpg (1000x665, 77K)

>I even do a bit better while drunk
I'll take things that aren't true for 300 Trebek

still a shitty ending

>krakken is trash
>likes sailor jerry's
sailor v krakken is a hard one because krakken is darker iirc, but they're both pretty good for the price point
sailor v captain is easy because captain is trash

It's true. I got my first FFA win while drunk.
With the longsword, if it matters.

Attached: 1527257669214.png (587x821, 346K)