twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who argues this

I love RNG when it fucks with speedrunners

look at that pic that guy is not happy oh boy

t. hearthstone players

literally every Yea Forumsirgin here

literally not true

okay at least 70% of them

realistic games need a bit of it and properly done it can add soul to a game but obviously it has to be believable.

literally not true

RNG sucks and only niggers who like it in the ass say otherwise.

Attached: 1543745136504.gif (728x408, 2.15M)

>wojak edit
>[thing I don't like]

>>wojak edit
>>[thing I don't like]

Attached: soy23.jpg (647x778, 83K)

You should be required to show evidence of someone doing what you are greentexting or else your thread is automatically trashed

I cant tell if your being ironic or just retarded. That gif shows real life has RNG. if you cant handle random mechanics in games it shows you cant adapt

wdym
they did

>wahhhhhhhhhh

>dies
>pastes his "random crits are fair and balanced" keybind in chat six times while loading up another Uncle Dane video

Attached: 1521822852734.png (454x520, 13K)

It highly depends on what it's used for you dumb faggots. Damn retards speaking in absolutes.
RNG in level generation? sure, it's great in plenty of games
RNG drop chance around 1% on bosses to dilute content to infinity? cancer

>*snoorrrrrrttttttttt*

People only say that in the context of competitive pvp games. Single player rng is desirable or even necessary in many genres.

Attached: 1561685111881.jpg (647x778, 125K)

>soy77.jpg
Fuck off

RNG is fine if it's done properly. random crits are part of the mechanics of most rpgs and work both ways.
However some stuff like Hama/Mudo from the SMT series rarely feels fair to players and can just flat out end runs and every boss is immune to it so it doesn't even go both ways.

seething redditors go dilate

Fair RNG and pseudo-random RNG are more than welcome

Any reason to post wojacks, huh bud?
You have an addiction to the silliest thing imaginable. I cannot fathom why you wouldn’t be using your time more productively. But you do you I guess.

Attached: 9BE54722-07AE-45E3-BEA0-7CD1B4AC80FF.jpg (1115x960, 114K)

How exactly are snipers RNG? I heard some people talking about how sniper weapons are based a lot on RNG.

Me
ABLOO BLOO BLOOOOOOOO

Mamudoon is absolute fuckery. RNGesus fucking hates me and it kills me 7/10 times I don't void that shit.

RNG can be good in competitive games too.

>seething redditors go dilate

Attached: 1536364235573.gif (307x343, 22K)

Attached: 1561685657465.png (454x520, 21K)

I always had the feeling that the same people that complain about RNG are also the biggest Lootboxes consumers

While we're on the topic, when the fuck did we start calling it "random number generator"?

Fuck zoomers. Fuck em all.

Attached: software-terminology-then-now-application-app-app-program-app-operating-1007696.png (500x395, 69K)

If we're talking about RPGs i'd say it's ok as long as the crit multiplier isn't something that can get you killed in 2 hits.
Can't say much about online card games since i've only played a bit of shadowverse and there was none that i remember(except the drawing itself of course).
Game? Maybe they were talking about snipers that don't have pinpoint accuracy unless you're steady/holding your breath/some other non competitive bullshit.

are you autistic or do this in purpose?, this shit has been called that way back since 2015

I see it often enough too to know it is true.

>zoomers
you and your shitty buzzwords are no better

>application
>program
>game
>software
Those can all accurately be referred to as app.

>2015
fucking. zoomers.

Attached: 1478264319523.jpg (521x441, 24K)

I'm really considering my stance given this picture.

are you just throwing random opinions up alongside a basedjack just to see if it pisses anyone off
is there really nothing else going on for you right now that this is your pastime

Attached: 9691.png (499x499, 71K)

RNG is a cheap way to make games take longer to complete a certain objective instead of actually coming up with interesting ways for completing said objective. At least some games have ways of increasing your chances of finding rare items,getting higher damage rolls on attacks, etc. I usually only see the pure form of it in games where if you took the aspect of RNG out the actual content of the game would be a few hours at best, and this is especially true for the MMO genre.

>>soy77.jpg
>Fuck off

Attached: oy16soy16.png (600x450, 9K)

Chess is a good turn based RPG and it doesn't have RNG

>opinion with the funny onions face

Attached: 1560275676737.png (1187x1200, 1.51M)

twitter

why is twitter funnier than Yea Forums now

Imagine making a vidya thread without wojak, pepe, /pol/, Twitter, OH NO NO NO, cope, seethe, or based in 2019.

Imagine VIDEO GAMES

Attached: 1459585892596.jpg (685x533, 63K)

>"b-but rng ruins skilled players!"
Luck is a skill
based
cringe

And Monopoly's a game with RNG that makes everybody angry, but you're more likely to convince somebody to play that rather than Chess.

Attached: 47579324_10215809293217929_8654510490447249408_n.jpg (720x960, 85K)

Have sex. Have sex. Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.

HAHAHAHAHAH DO I FIT IN YET GUYS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS CRINGE CRINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ZOOMER BOOMER HAVE SEX INCEL SEETHE DILATE AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA IM GOING FUCKING CRAZY READING THIS SHIT IVE LOST MY MIND IM GOING INTO A HELL OF THIS MIND THAT IS THE HELL TO GREAT CREATE HAVE SEX INCEL INCEL INCEL SNEED FEED AND SEED CHUCK FUCK AND SUCK NIGGERS INCEL HAVE SEX DILATE DILATE DILATE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IXC CANT FUCKING TAKE THIS ANYMORE

soulless thread

Attached: 1556305402266.jpg (1920x1034, 321K)

>Have sex. Have sex. Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.
>HAHAHAHAHAH DO I FIT IN YET GUYS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS CRINGE CRINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ZOOMER BOOMER HAVE SEX INCEL SEETHE DILATE AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA IM GOING FUCKING CRAZY READING THIS SHIT IVE LOST MY MIND IM GOING INTO A HELL OF THIS MIND THAT IS THE HELL TO GREAT CREATE HAVE SEX INCEL INCEL INCEL SNEED FEED AND SEED CHUCK FUCK AND SUCK NIGGERS INCEL HAVE SEX DILATE DILATE DILATE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IXC CANT FUCKING TAKE THIS ANYMORE

Attached: 1561213014010.png (700x700, 292K)

Name one (one) turn based game without any (any) rng that is good

I would rather play with fellow intellectuals than braindead monopolytards

Attached: 1546029472835.png (1206x655, 487K)

Name one sneed(formerly chuck) without (feed) fuck that is good

Fuck this place I'm done. Enjoy your wojaks and pepes.

The rage faces are unironically better at this point.

cope

user, I hope you're okay. Just don't come to Yea Forums for a little while.

>Fuck this place I'm done. Enjoy your wojaks and pepes.

Attached: soycry.png (785x731, 205K)

>Fuck this place I'm done. Enjoy your wojaks and pepes.

Attached: soy48.png (384x293, 17K)

Did you rng that number fag?

OH NO NO NO CRINGE

Suck a fucking dick, homo

Never thought I'd miss them

Attached: 1558110167607.gif (1088x838, 2.1M)

AHAHAAHAAHAAH SEETHE SEETHE CRINGE BASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASEDBASED BASED BASED REPDIBBLLED POST MY FRIEND WOW SO HIGH QUALITY DILATE DILATE DILATE DILATE DILATE DILATE DILAATE SEETH SNEED FEED AND SEED AHAHDHADHADHDHAHD THIS PLACE MAKES ME WANT TO TORTURE SMALL ANIMALS FUCK YOU ALL YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT

>3 Wojak threads in the first 10 in the catalog
This board is actually dead

Rng is always been a thing before video games

>it's another 'faggots complain about memes without realizing that their outrage only ensures that those memes will continue to be used because it's free (You)s' thread
you should have all learned after Pepe

Runescape

Have sex, dilate, cope, seethe, sneed feed and fuck suck chuck incel sweetie

I'm not saying they're good or anything but I'd much rather look at them than another frog edit

Ragefaces are for liberals though

This argument is used on DotA, which makes perfect sense you fucking troglodyte.

>

Attached: 1558323065884.png (4777x3967, 3.49M)

Attached: 1558194884303.jpg (480x411, 41K)

>Pepe

Anons don't even post pepe anymore. They post some bastardization of pepe. Pic related is the only pepe I'll ever accept. Feels good man

Attached: feelsgoodman.png (1480x832, 66K)

got second hand embarassement from reading this thread

sometimes we have to work together user, for the betterment of the community

Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.Have sex.

shut up liberal

>Anons don't even post pepe anymore. They post some bastardization of pepe. Pic related is the only pepe I'll ever accept. Feels good man
>tfw anons don't even know what Boy's Club is anymore
Feels fucking WEIRD man.

Attached: 466px-Feels_good_man_full_comic[1].jpg (466x599, 65K)

OP won't be happy until he dumps his 6 terabaits of wojack edits in this thread

how much should I offer so that rngesus will bless me

>tfw own a copy of boys club #4
>nobody even gets it any more
what a shame

Good. Makes it so much easier to filter when they're all in one place.

I would unironically make my life a living hell if it meant some people I dislike became mad in the process

>Luck is a skill
It's literally not by definition.

Xcom

This is an example of someone who read this week about the "origin of pepe" on knowyourmeme or whatever and now thinks people somehow cared for/talked about the original comics in any way.

>Look at this another chest piece with the same ilvl even though this is the six time it happens in a row

Attached: cd6771e5b42b6c016b7b7cdac5f15ed1.jpg (1000x561, 89K)

>when the indie game has a meaningless life counter

Attached: 1526730046583.png (703x800, 37K)

>using filters

Attached: filterfags.png (869x647, 164K)

Attached: 8a163a273dc46457b7d6f15b81866782._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1587, 261K)

Fuck bfa and it's rng fuckery made by satan himself

>and now thinks people somehow cared for/talked about the original comics in any way.
>implying people didn't talk about Boy's Club

Attached: boysclub23[1].jpg (850x1092, 212K)

Patently false

YFW not a lucklet

Attached: RinVinceTrueEnding.png (625x720, 371K)

Weird [s4s] vibes in this thread

Attached: 1551068611882.jpg (500x378, 31K)

Depends on the game

>oldfags
>2011
This has to be bait.

the only people who think that are people with shit luck and probably look like OP's image

Because unless you have some fucking attachment on your computer that's rolling physical dice and outputting the results then theres some RNG being used.

Yea no shit it's bait.

Oh man, you know what? This! This right here! Except, as a twist, UNIRONICALLY! Instead of ironically!

THIS THREAD IS EPIC XD

sneed xD

>I would unironically make my life a living hell
You already do that

>implying people didn't talk about Boy's Club
That's correct, retard.

t. 2011 newfag

t. 2019 newfag

t. unoriginalfag

lol

Attached: download.jpg (800x1004, 183K)

>1 minute 3 seconds apart

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

user r u ok

Guys Im just gonna be straight honest with you, fuck niggers.

Attached: 1560657307134.png (369x337, 83K)

When did being an anonymous poster go from being able to post your thoughts without filter or restriction to being part of a hivemind so you can post things without thinking for yourself?

You're actually psychotic.

Attached: 1530231963340.png (361x101, 4K)

man, fuck video games

Based

>2 attoseconds on paint
You're the psychoting one. Keep seething, tranny

RNG is unhealthy and doesn't belong in COMPETITIVE video games*

Although the less RNG is the better in general. There's no real defense for it beyond the fact it's simply needed for games like RPGs to a degree.

Otherwise, RNG just makes you feel hollow for winning because you didn't really earn it or incredibly frustrated for losing because you, again, didn't really earn it.

Attached: 1561453482267.gif (360x480, 697K)

Speedrunners but I also saw people bitch about it in cuphead
As if testing your reaction time isn't a challenge

When will you ever realise that just means you hate yourself?

Attached: 1315-2-regular-1.jpg (768x960, 224K)

Before your vapid, worthless generation got here, that was a Proc (programmed random occurence), if it had to do with spawning, it was a lottery spawn. 'Randomizing' in most other cases. Random number generator?? You idiots.

Everything was great until you faggots got here. Now the average dropped by 11 points, there's 50+ genders, dudes are cutting their dicks off and wearing makeup, you elect memes for presidents and rather than have a dance to define your generation, you spittle-gurgling mouthbreathers just do that "floss" shit. What ARE you? You're not even humans.

Attached: 00.jpg (474x266, 19K)

>Speedrunner tranny gets filtered by Banjo fucking Kazooie

Attached: 1561425163833.png (449x1197, 67K)

Jokes on you, I was merely pretending

>psychoting

Attached: 1551819027738.gif (300x300, 252K)

Attached: 1561690306295.png (447x97, 8K)

No kidding pal, i mean look at his face, he is just not having it right now.

>that was a Proc (programmed random occurence)
Literally not even the same thing as RNG.
Haha, trying so hard to seem like an oldfag when you're just a retard.

It's called rand() not proc()

Saethe more, dilont and coape, yiaiks.
Habe sez, tranty

This but unironically
RNG is generally just a cheap excuse to pad out playtime by making you fail at random
Whenever you lose you think "oh man, I gotta try again" and losing due to RNG makes that feeling even stronger because you know that if you give it another go you might win even if you learned nothing from your loss

>doing the paintjob again
Fucking psychoting cunt

Excuse me, but I genuinely have no idea about what the fuck you're talking about. It was already a struggle to understand that your ailed mind was implying that a post, which wasn't replying to anyone at all, was supposed to be mine and referring to you.

Take your fucking meds you fucking tranny.

Attached: 1558961231649.png (439x222, 137K)

DOUCHEbags.

Attached: Capture.jpg (622x282, 16K)

Have sex.

lol

Yea Forums should get more wordfilters

why is "douche" uppercase

I didn't say Proc wasn't a thing, but it's not the same as RNG.
also >urban dictionary

I don't know about that but dandom crits in tf2 are bullshit.

Worse one pop out, I was genuinely more content with the s m h normalfag speak

that's the fucking point, you animal. Another case of you idiots calling something the wrong thing.

GRIFFIIITH!

cringased

Seething cope

Coping seethe

>zero rng in Quake's single player
>still the best fps

Huh...

Attached: boysclub18.jpg (620x799, 132K)

>This thread
When did this board become so shit, what the fuck happened

c__e

Cancer has evolved into super cancer

Yikes.

how new

I think I'm just out of touch now. Honestly user we're probably too old now. Would be best if we moved on at this point.

That's one hell of a bait right there.

>s󠛡o󠛡yjak

Attached: pickle.png (897x719, 742K)

en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/numeric/random/rand
Don't fucking talk to me, brainlet nigger.
I'm not going to call a proc function for a random number because some faggot on urban dictionary

>s󠛡o󠛡yjak
how did u type that

reeeeeeeeeeee

Remember 2005-era Yea Forums when people used words to properly communicate with other people? These days it's pepe/wojak spam, cringe, based, onions, all of which make the poster look retarded as fuck.

I miss the simpler times

"Look! I'm Picasso"
>You uncultured basedboy

>Newfags can't so󠛡y

Excessive RNG blows

>pro-jumpscare soiboy is also pro-RNG and anti-turnbased

Attached: fmly1mo60lg21.jpg (443x455, 33K)

>onions

rng is just a cop out from introducing an actual appropriate mechanic in the game and instead attributing it to numbers. in real life, you always get better and learn to somewhat control the chaos unless the chaos comes from ridiculous amount of variables and physics taking place. but in games, it's just a number you cant affect unless there's some proficiency system in place, which have usually been ok at best

Super serious faggots who cant enjoy a wacky game of mario party

Has there ever been a game where the predominant focus was on RNG

>He likes losing due to random chance

who the H is uncle dane

cringe

Moderators

youtube.com/watch?v=70VxVdUPwLI

Pretty much any table game like Mario Party or Orange Juice, or RPG/Roguelike including Rogue Legacy, Risk of Rain, Enter the Gungeon, even Pokemon is RNG related
Or what do you mean

everyone who play games competitively
>MOBAfags
>FGfags

>Luck is a skill
How does one train and improve their luck?

You must train with the two headed ogre.

Binding of Isaac, any including DLC/mods

You increase your autism levels

any roguelike

>OH MAN THEY TOOK RANDOM ENCOUNTERS OUT OF POKEMON I HATED THOSE NOW I CAN JUST STAND IDLY BY PATCHES OF GRASS WAITING FOR THE POKEMON I WANT TO SPAWN

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 17K)

why not just hit it twice?

Attached: 1559009512498.gif (350x310, 1.74M)

Attached: 1554223010045.png (439x549, 4K)

YEAAAAAAAAH IT'S BANJOOOOOOOOOO!! MY CHILDHOOD GAMER ICON!!! BANJOOOOOOHAAAAWWWWWWWW

Attached: 1520702156310.jpg (1200x1696, 548K)

it depends, I think fgfags are generally ok with rng because we play games that are random by nature (opponent can do several options and we have to choose what we think best covers those based on risk/reward before we can visually confirm what is happening) but my fellow mobafaggots are pretty strange about rng. I have seen dota players who vehemently defend power runes (both mid players may play equally well and both get a rune, but one of them gets one that does nothing for their hero and the other gets one that autowins the lane for them) but hate on things that add strategic depth like chaos knight and phantom assassin. They act like a crit that gives 20% dps increase is the same as a standard item that would do that, ignoring that a crit both enables you to risk going for plays that only work on the offchance you high roll multiple times, and forces you to respect the fact that you may just not crit several times in certain engagements where the standard damage item would've been fine. There's also the whole card game genre.

Attached: 1376377325520.jpg (2000x2000, 547K)

>when the fags think theyre oldfags but they dont even salamander

i mean i could predict pertty accurately when i would get melee crits as a demoknight in tf2, just by observing patterns and conditions that would proceed them occurring.