Just you left is it?

>just you left is it?
Yeah.. just me.

Attached: maxresdefault (15).jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-MK5ChLJTAk
youtu.be/ArT03ssRbtk
youtube.com/watch?v=v7ykbhkfKJU
youtu.be/zXBMmv5vIso
youtube.com/watch?v=68MdG30gHUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KINO

BUM BUMMMMMMMMM
BUM BUM BUMMMMMMMMMM
BUM BUM BUMMMMMMMM
BUM BUM BUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

How is that kino? You barely saw that guy the whole game. I didn't even realise who it was until i killed him.

>American Venom starts playing

Attached: 1533735083471.png (480x294, 196K)

>there are people who didn't keep Arthur's hat on the whole mission

I shot these guys super quick so I missed it all

Attached: 1454323191454.jpg (367x332, 20K)

That's because you are a zoomer with a 10 second attention span. Go back to Fortnite.

This obviously is the right course of action but it still is a shame that Arthur's hat wasn't John's hat from RDR1 but without the wrapping thing on it.

I guarantee you Im older than you.

wait these werent randoms? i killed them so fast. who the fuck were they?

>implying the majority of RDR2 fans aren't zoomers

This game is actually prime zoomer core because of its focus on cinematic story over actual challenge and mechanics. Also because it's a Rockstar open world, automatically zoomer central. It's a game for zoomers to pretend they're mature when they aren't playing Fortnite and GTA.

Most boomers actually hate RDR2 because they value gameplay over presentation and story.

Remember the 2 people that Micah brings into the gang near the ending of Arthur's story? One of them you hang, the other is the guy in the middle talking to John.

Only a basedboy would remember those two. Theyre in 2 missions collectively and dont leave the table near the cave otherwise. Why the fuck would they still be rolling with Micah 8 years late?

I guarantee half the people calling this scene kino didnt realize who the middle guy was until someone told them after.

Shut the fuck up faggot, RDR 2 is so boomer core it hurts

Attached: 1552676728131.png (974x737, 595K)

Regardless of who the people were in this particular scene is irrelevant to the mission as a whole. It's John fighting for everything him and Arthur stood for and taking revenge for all that Micah had done to wrong them. It was Arthur and John fighting together in spirit to make Micah pay for everything. It was John taking the first step to becoming the man he was always meant to be, but never had the courage to do without Arthur showing him how a man can change, and how it's never too late to find redemption. Sorry you couldn't realize this with that tiny peanut brain of yours.

did you somehow miss the 2 missions prior to this moment, retard?

The Rockstar Fanboy Checklist:
>zoomer
>go back to Fortnite
>you have ADD/ADHD
>contrarian
>graphics>gameplay
>short attention span
>your opinion doesn't matter
>I never had a problem/it's on you
>Rockstar sold x amount of copies
>the controls are better than RDR1
>the horses are better than RDR1
>angry PC gamer
>nintendie
>seething
>lol cope
>reddit spacing
>online review scores
>it's only the beta (past catchphrase)
>claims Never Without One is a crutch, but doesn't want ability cards removed
>it's not a twitch shooter
>thinks RDR2 is an Xbox exclusive
>what games do you like
>name a better game
>hypocritically calls God of War a movie game
>"stop liking what I don't like!"
>it's a single player game
>nobody cares about the online
>muh realism
>muh immersion
>10/10
>masterpiece
>regurgitated Dutch memes
And their personal favorite:
>you didn't play the game
If you think you're arguing with a fanboy, resort to this checklist, call him a fanboy, then ignore him. Watch him cower and recoil as he's been found out.

You battled hard the war is won.
You did your worst, you tried your best.
Now it's time to rest......
Lads..

Attached: 1558460719811.png (833x906, 556K)

the woman's performance live was absolutely incredible

>that recent panel where dutch VA said he had to re-do the "I gave you all I had" 4 times because he kept breaking down in tears

Attached: 1546815459862.jpg (920x863, 130K)

i had no idea lol, for me the scenery and the timing plus music overall is what made it memorable.

They should have disabled the whole "hats can be shot off" thing for that mission, it really killed the mood that I kept having to scoop Arthur's hat up out of the snow

>the controls are better than RDR1
>the horses are better than RDR1
these are both objectively true though

>Everyone talks about Unshaken
>this is the best song in the game bar none

This seems to be every go to response for rdr2 shills. At least come up with something better my guy

This but unironically. Also it has the absolute best animations in any game to date.

Shhhhh... People like horse the run like motocycles with no personality and overrall dont require you to look at the screen

>this is the best song in the game bar none
Ahem* youtu.be/-MK5ChLJTAk

>overrall dont require you to look at the screen
lol, as if most players of RDR2 dont use cinematic mode

This is kino but you dont feel it without knowing the context. Fire in Your Eyes is just a nice song

Sir you dropped this
youtu.be/ArT03ssRbtk

And see how often people bitch about crashing their horse because they cant function without auto-running with no further input

God damn this mission was such pure kino

Attached: 44981314144_181f714564_b.jpg (1024x576, 143K)

The whole track for the mission is fucking great
youtube.com/watch?v=v7ykbhkfKJU

>posting the most boomercore of all game franchises

Attached: 1445807106119.jpg (424x542, 52K)

people wouldnt use cinematic mode is the horses were actually fun to ride

i wish there were more western vidya

Attached: Wild-Bunch-still.jpg (1600x900, 323K)

Reminder that the official soundtrack finally releases July 12th

in RDR1 you go faster by staying on the roads so yes you actually do need to look at the screen. yet another good feature that was removed

> nu ugh
Looks like we're done here

Attached: 1559164536717.jpg (259x194, 9K)

And I'll unironically buy it. I rarely buy music. So that says something

RIP fella
youtu.be/zXBMmv5vIso

Attached: 05E471CB-4BDA-4314-8A49-6648766A0AC7.jpg (1920x1080, 672K)

What are the odds of getting a Javier dlc campaign set in Mexico?

Attached: Having a plan.jpg (680x1010, 92K)

>go on road
>tap A untill arrival
>be fine
Yes a very stimulating experience indeed

Nah nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=68MdG30gHUc

as if rdr2 is any different? its even more boring because you have to tap way more and the surface doesnt even matter, road or offroad the speed is the same. its even worse which is why fast travel is basically a necessity in this game

this was it. This was the moment John Marston became John Marston from RDR1. It was the moment the player went from playing as "the character we play as after Arthur" to the god damn protagonist. Funny how this last scene is essentially the beginning of RDR1

Attached: johnny bruh.png (408x636, 428K)

You are the retard. If you had to use cinematic mode even once - and I know you did, probably many times - its basically an admittance that riding in this game is boring, too slow and too repetitive.

No cause in RDR 2 you have to look to make sure you dont crash for starters. Secondly there's actual things to do in the world ASIDE from shallow "HE TOOK MA HORSE MISTER HELP ME" random events.

You lads looking forward to more single player DLC?
Haha no seriously fuck Rockstar for shilling RDR Online on us.

>"No more deals Dutch!"

Attached: easy way out qt.jpg (788x982, 104K)

This is such a retarded point. You're arguing that the game giving you an extra camera angle for when you dont want to be bothered with any side activites and jsut want to ride and look at pretty things someone is admittance that it's bad? The fact that it's even an option puts it way ahead of RDR 1's shallow ass riding.

ITS JOHN MARSTON MICAH

Yes, seeing a staged "random" event the first time you ride somewhere is neat, but riding that same road any time after is basically useless unless you hope to come across animals to hunt. At least the events in RDR1 seemed like they popped up more randomly in different spots. Riding across the map in 2 is simply too slow and boring.

I want to ride and look at pretty things while still having some control, too bad its too boring and tedious to do. In 1 I would never be tempted to use cinematic mode anyway because its a lot more fun and fast to ride from A to B. Never even used fast travel. in 2, fast travel is a complete and utter necessity

While I agree, thought pic related was such a great moment too. How surprised they all were that he took out everyone while wearing only his underwear

Attached: ED677591-9831-42D6-B7FC-4C487C9A2D46.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>2 missions
>literally proves my point
>calls me a retard

Attached: 1522315044679.jpg (1533x961, 131K)

Go back to GTA if you want to drive on designated lines and be punished for slipping 2 feet to the side

>side activities
after riding past a road once it feels like a fucking lifeless husk every time after. in rdr1 they understood its more fun to blaze on the road as fast as possible, whereas rdr2 demands you go slow and take in the nothingness every time

I'm 70 yo

It's slower. I'll give you that much. But if it comes down to it I much prefer a comfy, slow ride through a nice western setting and feeling like a cowboy instead of ZOOOOMMMM

>You couldn't give John his RDR1 hairstyle in the epilogue.
So fucking lame

Based

It's not fun. It's not bad either. I literally never once felt anything while riding around in RDR 1. There's actual gravity when I ride around in RDR 2. Some of the best experinces in that game are jsut me riding around the mountains or through the snow and drinking the scenery. That whill alwys be better then neutrally zooming past dead grass until I get to the big purple circle on my map

????
they're introduced like 10 hours earlier
the 2 missions prior to that refresh your memory

The VAs really sell this shit. I love when they seem to actually get emotionally invested it.

Who is marston speaking to? I remember the game but haven't played it since release. Cannot remember who it was.

Think his name is Cleve or some shit. One of Micah's buddies that helped the gang back in Arthur's time.

except it wasn't removed? Are you retarded?

Joe, one of Micah's lackeys. The one that John and Sadie kill in Strawberry is Cleet.

Attached: Too much faith.jpg (1925x1890, 311K)

Thought it would have been one of tjose 2, cletus and joe.
It's quite sad to remember how the gang broke up at the end. We never even knew what really happened to tit cow karen.

yeah it was. no tangible speed difference on or off the road

yes there is. I notice it every time I go off the path

in rdr1 you feel more like a badass cowboy charging on your steed, bent forward. in 2 you feel like a weak dude who can barely manage a trot

Yeah, she was my favorite camp whore. I believe either Tilly or Mary says that Karen drinks herself to death.

based and truthpilled

>music shifts during entire mission to fit the atmosphere
>original gang members only including Hosea showing how merciless and brutal they can be torching a 120 year old Manor and dragging old bitch down the stairs
>Dutch acting like a true leader
Was this the best mission in the whole game?

Attached: 1555570064602m.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

yeah and honestly the game didn't have enough of a feeling like you were in a gang in actual gameplay. outside of the camp, which was great but obviously restricted. but i guess it adds to this moment because its rare.

If it’s there (and I do not think it is) it’s like a 3-5% difference. In RDR1 it was more like 20-25%.
>it’s still there though!

Attached: D473E2B1-F5C8-4204-B008-75699F923C29.jpg (1337x1289, 238K)

Didn't even know you could lock on and talk shit. Right after John finishes I just whip out the gat and start fanning the hammer

goddamn I want to replay this game but I also kinda wanna hold out for a pc version. about kino

>imagining the survival/role playing mods a PC version would bring

Attached: 1544096460628.jpg (720x720, 41K)

shaky cam reticule bloom

even then the offroad speed in rdr1 was adequate. the horses in 2 are so ungodly slow in any case. in 1 they just thought it would be fun for a speed boost on the roads too, which was a good decision. it made even the simple act of riding to a waypoint a little more compelling.

>used arthur's hat
>also pulled out the dual schofields I used as arthur for the first time since he died

Attached: 1561022382049.jpg (541x541, 42K)

I replayed that several times just to get a perfect recording.

Right after finishing his line I draw and shot them all in the head in quick succession.

Did they give a reason why Dutch was up there with Micah? It just seems so convenient that he just happened to be up there on the same day you decided to shoot up the place.