Can't Get Past Hangar 18

I'm playing on "The Punishment Due" difficulty right now and I'm at Hangar 18. I've got the five magics, I made it past the tornado of souls and even saved Lucretia, but when I get to the Dawn Patrol HQ, I just get destroyed. I made sure to get some poison from that one secret since it's a good cure, but it's no use. I don't want to have to take any prisoners, but they're making me go through and do it anyways.
Does anyone who has played this know how to get any further? I've been looking for hours for a guide or something, but not even Polaris' website has any hints. How do they expect players to beat Rattlehead and win the Holy Wars if all they keep dying all the time?
Also how hard is it for you fucking zoomers to slap the PS1 box art on literally any other album besides this one? Fuckin' hell.

Attached: 18283838293.png (587x578, 772K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pa885g6oeMc
youtu.be/IdbAGYIwHy0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nI6GXnBPDuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=URhmC865SGI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DnsqtV_HuzE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XDN0Gl9PEgI
youtube.com/watch?v=JRbC56BA-fg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=37OXNakWPEE
youtube.com/watch?v=wSyzklFX7RI
youtube.com/watch?v=pSN0uWHSw4E
youtube.com/watch?v=7hBiOT3MFsA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JpJrijpZ_u8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8dHsewsO4eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=05RXSOiyAgc
youtube.com/watch?v=tny5eNJwkP8
youtube.com/watch?v=2oclDVweTR4
youtube.com/watch?v=gkKy1TaeobU
youtube.com/watch?v=rvwxn1aVLgo
youtube.com/watch?v=-ruHfeq87qo
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8-4Y3rahwk
musicfeeds.com.au/news/dave-mustaine-already-back-in-studio-working-on-next-megadeth-album/
youtube.com/watch?v=qVGLo5Faj9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=r8jao-NNNVY
youtube.com/watch?v=zZ4xiRzlwwI
youtube.com/watch?v=2XdeZwpS5IM
youtube.com/watch?v=xyaKtAyVVac
youtube.com/watch?v=PTVgUrRNM7E
youtube.com/watch?v=l5vCUforh9s
youtube.com/watch?v=xPfMb50dsOk
youtube.com/watch?v=aOnKCcjP8Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=fc5HrBxWG-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=a-i6RBUAp8k
youtube.com/watch?v=gS-ER5b3Osc
youtube.com/watch?v=-3uvf0cn0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=dMSFqXGZ5TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SkdkZN1rduo
youtube.com/watch?v=3S0J8KQx4EE
youtube.com/watch?v=2HkpUWEoI2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=C2-hvlsDhMY
youtube.com/watch?v=IacgoGWOi5M
youtu.be/f-rWYFR68Ic
youtu.be/qZwRH1mtlSU
youtube.com/watch?v=9qLd-jU27AM
youtube.com/watch?v=iVGcRNotCAE
youtube.com/watch?v=50t7hxyLiCc
youtube.com/watch?v=fpWy4OINEac
youtube.com/watch?v=AkFqg5wAuFk
youtube.com/watch?v=-hOHI-9QwLA
youtube.com/watch?v=SfdTsQzI3yU
youtube.com/watch?v=SRObGNr2UWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e3dlZZpmabQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vbvvbokHtaw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0tEsTwgS7tQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HMyMTsxg6bs
youtube.com/watch?v=4_TyM-igbsU
youtube.com/watch?v=dRYiG7HDAe8
youtube.com/watch?v=oUlQXdb3Heo
youtube.com/watch?v=gVISC52zu0A
youtube.com/watch?v=V7yCchUbbKM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YpaIVGn7Lo4
youtube.com/watch?v=T9TvcAMENJE
youtube.com/watch?v=v-W05lNjztM
youtube.com/watch?v=sUxT4Lhs-Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=4JoGAgJhUzk
youtube.com/watch?v=ohCw6eXqc_g
youtube.com/watch?v=eB5QI-FAhh4
youtube.com/watch?v=TWq5zSnez64
youtube.com/watch?v=GbtlPCbhVGw
youtube.com/watch?v=1eSlvoO3Vw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>metal

Just want you to know you are the same as niggers

what music do you like user?

You gotta find the secret Master of Puppets boss and then Kill em All

guitar+bass+drums has always made the best music, I bet you like bleep boop robot sex sounds

don't worry about it, you are beyond understanding. stick to megadeth

So light jazz then. Epic bro.

>guitar+bass+drums has always made the best music
Yes and metal is still garbage, your point?

Normally I would come in here and tell you all Megadeth sucks because Dave Mustaine's voice is terrible, but I read something about him having throat cancer and he's an elder statesman for classic thrash metal, and I really wish him the best of luck. Get well soon Dave.

Attached: 1345635636.gif (500x179, 726K)

What about it is garbage though? Is it the distortion on the guitar tone? Fast rhythmic dumming? Or maybe the sometimes political lyrics?

Attached: 1560104794261.jpg (300x360, 77K)

It's the 4/4 time signature mixed with the Drop D tuning and the tom tom pull to snare +bass drum. It just lacks all the classical motifs that I look for in my music.

from what I can tell, you've got a stick up your ass and the metalheads don't. I think I'll side with the metals for now.

It's not like you can't enjoy metal and other music too.

Attached: 1555631622817.jpg (181x200, 6K)

but not all metal is in drop D, or is in 4/4
as a classical musician you should know that

How the FUCK do you beat Polaris? He is completely OP in stats

I was just bull shitting. I don't even know what I'm talking about. I love metal, btw.

TREMBLE YOU WEAKLING COWER IN FEAR

I SPREAD DISEASE LIKE A DOG
DISCHARGE MY PAYLOAD
A MILE HIGH ROTTEN EGG AIR OF DEATH
WRESTLES YOUR NOSTRILS

>not at the very least liking Marty Friedman era Megadeth
jeez user. its almost like you hate thrash. thanks for the love though. I really hope he can make it through this.

lots of 80s metal was in either standard tuning or 1/2 step down after Van Halen and Black Sabbath started tuning down

Based

I never really got into Megadeth all like that. honestly I'm not sure who Marty Friedman is, but I can tell you when I was younger I had 2 Megadeth albums "Symphony of Destruction" and the one right after that with "Train of Consequences" on it.

Why doesn't that game have an ESRB rating?

>complains that no one can do something as simple as slapping PS1 art on an album cover
>can't even do it himself without cutting off exclusively the left side so the title centering is all fucked up

I know I dabbled in guitar when I was younger and for Pantera songs I remember always needing to go to Drop D. It sounds so good and crunchy.

Cringe.

I didn't make the image lol
Good point though I suppose
I feel like a lot of anons want to make OC but are just lazy

>I'm not sure who Marty Friedman is
damn son. well he's a wonderful thrash guitarist and played with megadeth for a while. his last album was Trust, and he played on Rust in Piece/Symphony.

the one with Train of Consequences is Youthanasia, and that's considered to be one of their more mediocre albums, though Train has a great groove to it.

Wrong. Metal is the music of white people. I have visited hundreds of metal concerts and festivals and never seen a single nigger

I want to like old Megadeth, the drums, guitar, bass and general rhythms are great but Dave Mustaine's shitty high pitched vocals ruin everything and don't fit with the songs at all

The only thing shitty about drop D is that the ONLY thing you can play in drop D that you can't play in standard tuning is that low D chord, so it gets a bad rep because almost every song in drop D sounds exactly the same because they all base it off that one chord.

Cfh was standard tuned a quarter step down, vdop was mostly in the same tuning except for a few songs that were in drop D. Everything after that was tuned way the fuck down.

That's pretty weird because I've probably only been to like 40 metal shows and I've seen plenty.

NOW WE LAY YOU
DOWN TO REST
YOU'LL NEVER BE MORE THAN SECOND BEST

I must say, I have never met a more difficult level than the headcrusher. Is it even possible to finish it before the countdown to extinction ends?

>his voice doesn't fit the music at all
like 99% of thrash fans would disagree with you. At the very least, songs like Hangar 18 polaris and Holy Wars just wouldn't be the same without his voice

IM A YOUR RULER OF LAND SEA AND AIR
IMMERSE IN MY GIRTH ERECT I STANDTALL
IM A NUCLEAR MURDERER

IM POLARIS

youtube.com/watch?v=pa885g6oeMc
Do it

Attached: DDDAfilesizefix.jpg (1920x1080, 382K)

here in commiefornia lots of hispanics love metal dude. last black sabbath concert i went to was easily like half hispanic

Megadeth is very much the cheesiest of the "Big Four," hence the mascot and silly voice. The opener on Peace Sells is literally about some dude cheating on his wife. That's not metal at all lmao

>Why yes, metal is my favorite genre of music

Attached: 1559036911045.jpg (750x1024, 80K)

>Megadeth dying
>Metallica and Slayer are terrible dad rock
>Anthrax is never relevant
Heh.

Attached: 36157BE1-A459-4023-BBF2-80ED211127E1.jpg (900x444, 80K)

Everything but rap, country, and metal. I'm sophisticated and intelligent

Ok, I'm from EU, here it's bit different then. The nogs and Turks here don't listen to metal at all, they have their own shitty gangsta rap.

See, I like Holy Wars and Tornado of Souls. I guess it's I grew up with Metallica and hearing Hetfield's "rougher" voice has conditioned me.

>Peace Sells opener is about some dude cheating on his wife
Are you retarded?

What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"?
I talk to him everyday.
What do you mean, "I don't support your system"?
I go to court when I have to
What do you mean, "I can't get to work on time"?
I got nothing better to do.
And, what do you mean, "I don't pay my bills"?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?

how the fuck do you get infidelity from these lyrics? you're dumb as shit

Fucking Al the Killer section is bullshit. Just Alien: Isolation reworked, last ass devs.

Attached: 618ZR4RtdlL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 90K)

Why haven't there been games based on their albums though?

Man. the fucking driving sucks in this game, Its worse then gta4. Every time I get on my bike I gain a little bit of speed and if I try to do a turn next thing I know Then I'm down in the bottom of a pit in the blazing sun, Torn and twisted at the foot of a burning bike.

Attached: boof.jpg (600x592, 115K)

The opener on Peace Sells is "Wake Up Dead"

most based post I've seen in months

Megadeth was always the better band and the first two records they had were propped up by songs that Mustaine helped create or outright wrote himself so I'm not seeing your point outside of you just flat out place too much emphasis on vocals. Which is fair, I mean, we all like shit for different reasons.

As long as you like Rust in Peace you're cool by me

This, german big four> american big four.

Kreator and Sodom only contenders tbqh.

the album is called "Peace Sells, but who's buying"

Have you considered looking into the modding scene? I got Painkiller's bike and it's a lot smoother. If you can get past the terrifying scream, it's pretty nice

>not tankard and destruction too
Imagine having such plebian taste.

Not who you're replying to but this is the most autistic rebuttal I've ever seen by someone who knows they've lost. You should have just not replied man.

>well he's a wonderful thrash guitarist
>not listening to his solo albums and realizing he's so much more than a metal guitarist

Attached: get a load of this goy.gif (271x214, 9K)

I like Sodom but god damn their vocalist is always at the height of his range and the music suffers for that

I'm a guitar player exclusively, and I think Mustaine is better than Hammet.
I'm just talking about when I want to turn my brain off and rock out to some thrash, I feel like James' voice fills a different place in the band than Dave's does.

Attached: girugamesh.png (452x391, 122K)

youtu.be/IdbAGYIwHy0

Was it kino?

KYS /pol/tard

Tankard is the municipal waste of German thrash. Overstayed their welcome.
Destruction had one good album.

No idea. I think Matt Damon got the films rights for the Amory Wars. Video games would work better than movies for the Amory Wars, I think.

>tfw you just want to be an IRO-Bot

Rust in Peace is one of the greatest metal albums of all time. You’re missing out by ignoring them.

Imagine roleplaying about playing a game that ain't real on Yea Forums

Attached: 1560763646993.jpg (647x472, 47K)

>expecting immigrants to go on concerts
you just ascended to a fucking whole level of retarded

Attached: 1527361641518.jpg (540x494, 118K)

He’s getting older but his vocals are becoming more raspier. Sort of reminds me of black metal vocals like before.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nI6GXnBPDuQ

>protagonist was the antagonist all along

Attached: med_1471620621_image.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Huh, no kidding. I remember Sodom started as a black metal band then went into death metal territory. Now it seems they've went full circle.

>death metal
Did they?

Stop playing video games.

Attached: varg.jpg (438x550, 52K)

Can’t you see the steel’s much too strong

For me it's melodeath.
youtube.com/watch?v=URhmC865SGI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout

ONLY IN AMERICA

>metal thread
>no Tool posts

Attached: 1559243078810.jpg (603x791, 101K)

That’s metal core.

>is the most redpilled man in the metal scene
Why does he get so much hate again?

based hardcore, frenchcore and trance listeners

>posting the shittiest melodeath band from the worst era where every melodeath band was just trying to sound like ATG and still not managing to be as bad

They're melo-death metal retard.

He stabbed Euronymous like 20 times lol
Dude's a legend.

They’re literally metal core. If you posted their previous works then I’d agree.

>Tool

>Not Puscifer

Friendly reminder that deathcore is the fag genre, and metalcore is where all the cool kids like Dillinger, Converge, etc. are

He's a /pol/tard.

Yeah but that's also a completely different kind of metalcore than At The Gates. It's funny you try to defend it because At The Gates is literally the band that started the next ten years of garbage generic metalcore.

Even Job for a cowboy is more death metal than Shit the Gates.

What do you guys think of power metal? I don't really into music genres very well, but I've been listening to a lot of stiff like Gloryhammer and Kamelot lately while playing Doom and Killing Floor.

Attached: gloryhammer-space-1992-rise-of-the-chaos-wizards.jpg (1500x1500, 3.31M)

Power metal might be the worst genre of music ever conceived but it's fucking great.

Concentrated cheese. Miracle Whip metal. Absolutely love it.

Attached: 1561220217630.gif (512x512, 422K)

Mustaine has throat cancer.

I don't know how he didn't see the signs. He has sounded like he's had it since the 90's

Who here unironically listens to numetal?

I was listening to Papa Roach the other day. Dunno why people ever disliked them.
Also Static-X saved industrial metal

who lichking here?

Attached: a2243761973_10.jpg (700x700, 71K)

Depends. I like bands like Persuader Iron Savior Iced Earth Manticora. I like a little edge. But I like stuff like Excalion Falconer Pyramaze or others who have vocalists who aren’t generic sounding.

Blind Guardian is my favourite band.

Used to listen to som dionysus, rhapsody, helloween, manowar , sonata arctica, stratovarius

Glory Hammer is fun, like peak power metal

>Dionysus
Based.

>Not using the superior release

Attached: WotLl8m_20190627210803178.jpg (540x755, 205K)

Based and redpilled.

Oh god. I haven't heard of any of these besides Rhapsody and Excalion, and I was still getting into the bands I've been listening to. It's gonna be a solid month or three of Doom wads and metal bands for me.

Shame the only good vocalist for Excalion left.

Megadeth are so irredeemably cringeworthy. Rust in Peace is perhaps the cheesiest metal album ever.

In Five Magics, about 3/5's of the way through, Dave Mustaine had this crazy idea to quickly duck his head in a vat of styrofoam balls in between the vocal lines, allowing him to simulate a voice that sounds roughly between the crackles of a burning rubber tire and barney the dinosaur. Rust in Peace... Polaris has an ending section where a rhythm guitar part plays 8 times after a literal fart of a guitar solo because Dave didn't have enough money left over after cocaine to persuade Freidman to bother jerking something out. Hangar 18 has like twelve guitar solo's and 75% of them sound like the sort of trash you'd hear walking into a 16 year old guitarist's room. Holy Wars has this awesome, evil riff and thundering charge at the beginning and includes some of the Dave's only real decent singing, but then quickly dissolves into his muddled rants about evil institutions and blatant references to The Punisher. Tornado of Souls has excellent guitar parts, drum parts, bass parts... everything, except for the singing, which sounds like a strangled 12 year old boy, stuck inside of strangled 20 something Dave Mustaine's throat.

I feel like I have to reiterate here:

>Tremble you weaklings, cower in fear
>I am your ruler, land, sea and air
>Immense in my girth, erect I stand tall
>I am a nuclear murderer I am Polaris
>Ready to pounce at the touch of a button
>My system locked in on military gluttons
>I rule on land, air and sea
>Pass judgment on humanity
>Winds blow from the bowels of hell
>Will we give warning, only time will tell
>Satan rears his ugly head, to spit into the wind
>I spread disease like a dog
>Discharge my payload a mile high
>Rotten egg air of death wrestles your nostrils
>Launch the Polaris, the end doesn't scare us

Thrash is garbage besides the Germans, old Sepultura, Death Angel and Testament.

>I have shit taste: the post

He’s not wrong.

>wall of autism
Imagine being this assblasted over megadeth.

Tell the Moon dog, tell the March hare [ad infinitum]

He's probably a metallicafag but I do thinks RiP is a bit overrated. Peace sells will always be the magnus opus for me.

I haven't listened to a lot of Excalion yet. Still getting into the genre. As far as vocalists go though, I'm bummed that Khan isn't still Kamelot's vocalist.

>I'm going to shit on something you like for attention
Have you considered writing for Vice?

>Immense in my girth, erect I stand tall
O-oh my! Dave stop, you're making me blush!

Jazz is for fags. God hates jazz.

I keep getting recommended fucking Kiss by YouTube algorithms. Its not even the cool paint kiss it's the fucking shit without the paint. They are all such ugly motherfuckers. And the music is terrible and cheesy but oddly brain sticky

Yeah but Kamelots doing alright. Tommy is a good replacement for Khan.

Excalions album Waterlines is an absolute gem.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DnsqtV_HuzE
The new album isn’t bad but it’s so generic now.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XDN0Gl9PEgI

come back later and the hangar will have been destroyed by the foreign lifeforms that resurrected

What's the most underrated megadeth album and why is it cryptic writings?

I hope Dave recovers.

Metal is the music of white men. That and country music.

hahaha dumbass

>I KNOW IF I WAKE HER I'LL WAKE UP
>DEAAAAD
listen to the album first kiddo 18+ older to post here

>tfw I listen to all 3 of those

Attached: 1509760309123.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Western> country.

MASTURBATE
TO KILL MYSELF

>blocks your path

Attached: 06858E5A-4BC3-448D-A6E5-92DBA90AF0BF.jpg (560x704, 55K)

>couldn't even center the image or cut out the Sony logo properly

Oh, wow. Yeah, I see what you mean. That is a shame.

Attached: Volition.png (682x594, 649K)

Literally fucking who? Anyway there are a few niggers in metal music but they are usually pretty cool dudes.

Attached: A-594643-1418688706-9065.jpeg.jpg (268x300, 11K)

Plebs.
youtube.com/watch?v=JRbC56BA-fg

thanks for the pasta

IF THERE'S A NEW WAAAAAAY
I'LL BE THE FIRST IN LIIIINE
BUT IT BETTER WORK THIS TIIIME

Attached: 1560882328696.jpg (480x242, 17K)

I love it because I love melodic, driving, grandiose music, but just because it's cheesy by nature doesn't mean it's all good. You've got to separate your full-on Blind Guardian-style bands from your sillier-but-still good bands like Gloryhammer from your actually bad bands like Dragonforce.

Also, a bit of an unpopular opinion, but I'm not a fan of Sabaton. Joakim is a fantastic vocalist but their songs generally just blend into one another and rarely do anything interesting. Their recent single (The Red Baron) is the exception though, I fucking loved it. If there's more from them like that one that I missed, please direct me to it.

Attached: 1531595687321.png (2518x1024, 397K)

>This game is fucking trash and anybody who likes it is a shill
Alright, no more lies.
I expected shit but this game was better than my wildest dreams. So many underrated historical maps - Montsegur, Paschendale, the Journeyman expansion - this game is HUGE.
And let me address everybody's main problem with the game - Face in the Sand. fitc is an absolute casual filter. Real gamers pick up Rainmaker which is an absolute trump to fitc. If you can't figure that out you don't deserve to play. The age of innocence is over, it's time casuals git gud or git out.
And don't get me started on the graphics. I expected blocky early 2000s shit like the cover but if you play on just the right settings (google it) you'l be at the goddamn gates of tomorrow. This is the NEW FRONTIER of mixed games animation, and I'm glad it's in a game like this.

Attached: 19923053.jpg (1689x1701, 525K)

Suffocation you pleb.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=37OXNakWPEE

>Literally fucking who?
That's fucking Terrance Hobbs from Suffocation, one of the most influential death metal bands on the planet.

I can't tell if ice-t is redpilled or not.

Ah I see. Don't really listen to any death metal besides Morbid Angel and Portal. A lot of it sounds really samey to me.

>"I don't call women bitches. I call bitches, bitches."
Seems cool to me.

Where does this "Metal is the music of white men" meme even come from when it's arguably more popular in the hispanic world, and the more extreme subgenres were pioneered by brazilians and japanese during the 80s

Attached: 8742.29043.jpg (400x260, 33K)

>Also how hard is it for you fucking zoomers to slap the PS1 box art on literally any other album besides this one? Fuckin' hell.
How hard is it for you? Why would you start this thread with a copy of a shitty image and then berate people for not making their own? Fuck you OP

I can guarantee that you listened to the remastered version of 5 magics

It's not white only bro, Mexican here, after college I went on a metal spree through latinoamerica, best year of my fucking life.

Also metal especially power is a very Japanese thing, some of their best tours end in Japan.

I must admit that blacks can't stand it though, I never saw a black Brazilian in concerts when touring.

>pro gun
He's redpilled as fuck.

He's sort of not. He was a complete dickhead during E3 and made some anti-bullying speech. I doubt he even hates the police anymore and lives in a safe gated community.

I go to metal concerts all the time and it's mostly native americans and hispanics.

>excels at half a dozen "white" genres, including metal, and a couple "black" ones at the same time in your path

Attached: Fishbone.jpg (600x368, 131K)

>the more extreme subgenres were pioneered by brazilians and japanese during the 80s

Meh not really. Germans, Scandinavians and Americans were doing death/black metal before them.

>Nigger wants to live away seperated from niggers

The ultimate red pill. When they know they don't even want to be near their own

>game is a Walking simulator

Attached: PanteraVulgarDisplayofPower.jpg (300x300, 58K)

>mostly native americans and hispanics.
Mexican here, do natives actually like metal up there?

I never thought a fucking Navajo would have good taste.

Hating your own kind is not a red pill it is called being a faggot cuck.

>Blasphemy and Sarcofago on Yea Forums
you guys are alright

Attached: ps1-batlord.png (466x450, 114K)

>party member was the antagonist the whole time

Attached: phil.jpg (638x359, 19K)

>game is played exclusively by hispanics and rednecks

Attached: ps1-batlord-classicedition.png (466x450, 252K)

>best game in the series is hated.

Attached: BCA033A9-FBCD-4A31-8707-4E5502944795.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>tfw you reach the Good Mourning Black Friday level

The beginning is so nice and easy then it abruptly gets a lot harder and then by the end of the stage it's near impossible

Attached: 1491015069630.jpg (1305x1265, 495K)

Seems to be a northeastern American thing. Around here metal is squarely white with few exceptions. We don't have much contact with the myriad south american countries who love metal

I love how an album with a cover like that includes messages such as "don't be racist" and "be productive instead of violent"

STOP playing video games and play MYFAROG

Attached: 1040899849895.jpg (450x253, 13K)

>Scandinavians
False
Euronymous and Fenriz even cites Brazilian groups like Sarcofago and Sepultura as an influence
And the early American/Canadian scenes were basically just more extreme versions of what South Americans were already doing.

>south america in 1984
youtube.com/watch?v=wSyzklFX7RI
>japan in 1982
youtube.com/watch?v=pSN0uWHSw4E

Not when your own race are subhumans it isnt

Sounds pretty based to me.

Isn't Phil Anselmo pretty much full of on skinhead these days?

Always has been.

post kino start screens

Attached: sodom2.jpg (1000x1000, 271K)

Imagine goofing around and trying to have a little fun on Yea Forums

Attached: frasier snes2.jpg (800x564, 129K)

All of pantera was, even dimebag said nigger a few times in the home videos.

NOW I'M LEAVING MY WARRIORS BEHIND
FEEL THE FREEDOM OF BODY AND MIND
I HAVE STARTED MY JOURNEY
I'M DRIFTING AWAY WITH THE WIND, I GOOO

I AM HUUUNTIIIING HIIIIGH AAAND LOOOOOOOOOW

Attached: DBZB.jpg (640x904, 151K)

Hey that's Peter from Office Space. So he got out of the construction biz after all?

Ok sounds cool. You want me to start? Alright. So I just got into town. I see you down at Ye Olde Smithy. I approach you. I take off my robe and wizard hat.

>metallica is coming to my asshole backwater country for the first time in a decade
>buy a ticket for me and my best mate
>he died 2 weeks ago
>don't want to go anymore

based GISM poster
youtube.com/watch?v=7hBiOT3MFsA

Attached: d5f44e7d373f41f9b22c7adcdcc73d26.jpg (770x539, 122K)

With every year that passes, since about 1999, my love for TOOL grows and grows. I feel the same way about Alice in Chains.

On Yea Forums, we are all euronymous. I wonder if that's where the phrase started?

The show probably wouldn't have been very good anyways, sucks about your friend though

You gotta branch out. Ease into it. Try the subgenres.
Thrashy Death
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JpJrijpZ_u8
(My personal favorite death metal band)

Tech Death
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8dHsewsO4eQ

Etc.

You have to activate your St. Anger buff before the fight.

I was talking more about Bathory and Hellhammer who both released demos in 1983 and two extremely seminal albums in 1984.
Also that Japanese band sounds more like crossover thrash than extreme metal.

>got to see one of the last few SoaD concerts, probably won't even be any more
Their last album left us on a high note so I don't really mind. I know views on them are mixed here but it was still really fun

Attached: vergil disappoint.jpg (800x800, 86K)

I wouldn't call Bathory or Helhammer's first releases "extreme".
If anything, the first extreme metal release from a popular band was probably from Sodom.

Damn dude. This is nuclear tier destruction. I always thought his lyrics were childish and hated his voice, but this is next level.

>tfw beat hangar 18 on the sega version

youtube.com/watch?v=05RXSOiyAgc

Attached: 1463276136660.jpg (1079x1081, 401K)

Pantera are overrated trash that are responsible for so much nu-metal garbage

Attached: a0452083237_10.jpg (1200x1200, 440K)

>got your sims crystel

Attached: cat.jpg (820x715, 170K)

I've never liked Death Metal. Heavy Metal for me lives and dies on the lead singers voice sound and cadence, because a lot of the guitars have the same overdriven distortion sound. And ever since I heard Cannibal Corpse in the '90s, I knew that genre was not for me.

i hate cheshire

thrash/groove metal is responsible for nu-metal
???

you made me smile IRL, user.

Attached: 1447951288835.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Yea Forumsisigoth is ourband now
youtube.com/watch?v=tny5eNJwkP8
youtube.com/watch?v=2oclDVweTR4
youtube.com/watch?v=gkKy1TaeobU
youtube.com/watch?v=rvwxn1aVLgo

Attached: egao.jpg (514x367, 68K)

>groove metal is responsible for nu-metal
correct

>he hates nu-metal
Imagine being such a pleb.

Bossibly i've seen do mugh :DDDDDDD

Attached: 14083787485904.jpg (600x600, 156K)

>playing one of the expansions can't remember the name
>exploring the map
>outta nowhere hear BRR BRR Deng
>Keeps getting louder
>close game out of fear
That was brutal

>look the band can only get noticed by doing reference to pop culture

Post pleb filters.

Attached: 615lwWd-0zL.jpg (500x500, 65K)

no bass is dumb

I always considered myself a metal fan, but every group I like seems to be shit on for some reason. Pantera isn't even popular, they're only well-known if you already like metal anyway. Vulgar Display of Power and Far Beyond Driven were like me and my friends most favorite albums of all time back in the day. Same with Slipknot with Iowa and the self-titled one, and I'm sure there's 20 people ready to jump on here and tell me why Slipknot sucks.

I like Megadeth, and I think Mustaine is more talented than anyone who was ever on Metallica.

However, I think Metallica produced more quality music than Megadeth.

Attached: descarga.jpg (225x225, 13K)

What are some more video games that don't make any lick of sense but are great anyways?

Attached: Mr Bungle - Mr Bungle.jpg (224x225, 14K)

its about dave and the girl he was dating at the time

You think the driving in that game sucks? In this game, the only car available is a broken-down Chevrolet!

Attached: file.png (390x318, 225K)

let's get crazy. How about nu-metal bands with a rap influence?
youtube.com/watch?v=-ruHfeq87qo

I can't believe Dave Mustaine isn't dead.

>his solo album
yeah no.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8-4Y3rahwk

>muh bass
If it really bothers you that much go listen to the remixed version with bass.

Why the fuck isn't this advertised, it's all the insanity and anarchy I ever wanted

Attached: what the hell.jpg (1024x1024, 335K)

Being a black tired of niggadry is kino, my best bro worked hard to get out of the shithole his single mom dragged him in after their parents divorce.

No one hates niggers more than a black man, I'm telling you man whenever he talks about how they always stole his shoes there is a primal rage in his eyes, he fucking hates niggers.

would this be considered clowncore?

lol, I looked him up after posting that and this was the first result:

musicfeeds.com.au/news/dave-mustaine-already-back-in-studio-working-on-next-megadeth-album/

>2 hours ago

ozzy osbourne is still alive and decently mobile.

>le lars shit snare meme

lol

If this is the power of plagiarism I don't want copyright to exist.

I'm stuck at the part where I'm lonely and tired

Attached: 1524193190017.jpg (480x461, 30K)

People always talk about AJFA not having any bass, but you can barely hear the bass in any metallica songs. Besides the solos in Orion and For Whom the Bell Tolls, and the occasional bass solo like My Friend of Misery, the bass is nearly inaudible. It's horribly mixed on every single one of their albums.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVGLo5Faj9Y

This is what Creeping Death should sound like, by the way.

isnt it flossintime for you kid?

Attached: 61MdQ9A9pzL._SX355_.jpg (355x352, 38K)

The drum pattern on the eponymous track always gets me moving
ba dum tss ba dum tss ba-doom boom boom
ba dum tss ba-doom boom boom

Attached: midnut.png (272x169, 17K)

So we know exactly what a glory hole is. So if this bands called glory hammer, does that mean...

based and dimebagged

He literally killed a man for no reason.

just listened to both of them with $200 headphones, the vocals are the same in the original and the remaster
guitar sounds like a guitar and not a synth, so that's cool

I used to piss my teacher off in class because I would tap it out on my desk a lot, same for Eye of the Beholder

VICTIM OF CHANGESSSS
rob is still my favorite singer in metal

I just listened to them both with $300 headphones. Tough luck pal.

Sounds like ass.

Euronymous wanted to torture and kill him. Also he was a communist so that alone justifies Varg's actions.

Awfully based user

>political views are justification for killing a man
Get help

Anyone into pop-punk?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (200x200, 17K)

>iced earth was my gateway to metal
>power to folk to death
>barely tolerate Maiden
>listened to Painkiller and Jugulator and that’s it.
>absolutely hate Sabbath and Motörhead
Am I a pleb?

>Been on a metal and desert rock binge for months now after taking a break from rap
I am the blackest man on the planet and no one can stop me from enjoy white nigga shit

sounds like garbage
>let me just open this in audacity and EQ the low end really high lmao

Most plagiarism is lazy. Kenji Yamamoto for some reason combined plagiarism with actual talent to make something great, which is a weird approach, but one I suppose I appreciate relative to most plagiarism.

I mean, when you rip off a song, but your version mashed up with the original is the most definitive version that exists, you can't say you're not at least somewhat talented.
youtube.com/watch?v=r8jao-NNNVY

Attached: 1454197377387.png (557x605, 266K)

we will never get to experience the timeline where dianno had the stamina of dickinson and skipped the drug abuse he was never removed from the band
youtube.com/watch?v=zZ4xiRzlwwI
youtube.com/watch?v=2XdeZwpS5IM

>game is a solid 10/10
>people hate the artstyle
every time

>I spread disease like a dog
>Discharge my payload a mile high
>Rotten egg air of death wrestles your nostrils

The imagery of a huge ass missile exploding with a rotten egg pongy whiff like something out of the Beano always stuck in my mind.

Attached: beano3.jpg (461x525, 83K)

>barely tolerate Maiden
>barely listened to Priest
>hate Sabbath and Motorhead
You're a pleb without hope

>9 characters
>only like 5 of them are actually good
Why the fuck is this game unbalanced as fuck? Needs a patch or something.

Attached: ps1sk1.png (640x631, 602K)

He meant the album, numb nuts. "Wake up dead", the song.

POSER

>I'm sophisticated and intelligent.
>browses Yea Forums
And i'm certain my farts don't stink.

I FELT THE HATE RISE UP IN ME

I mean that's literally what the bass sounds like.

youtube.com/watch?v=xyaKtAyVVac

If you don't like that, then you should agree Metallica shouldn't even have a bassist and they were just wasting their time with Cliff and Jason.

*saves nu-metal in the current decade*
We're living in the nu-metal redemption arc
youtube.com/watch?v=PTVgUrRNM7E

Attached: a4eb2126342989bc473a33b610fcbd0f.jpg (770x471, 119K)

Why do people make threads about this and not Rush?

>game pads out the length and dials up the pretentious twaddle

Attached: 118692808.jpg (500x500, 53K)

AND I WANT OUT

Meh. Ozzy and Lemmy suck. Never liked the vocals.

>sequel removes all the best characters

Attached: chinese democracy.jpg (1000x1000, 196K)

If we're talking stuff like Buzzcocks and Ramones and not Blink 182 or Sum 4 then sure.

Who here is based and doompilled?

Attached: 617w4KTPoPL._SX355_.jpg (355x351, 29K)

Cause rush is overrated trash.

Everyone hated Euronymous anyway. He was allegedly a huge asshole. I'm not saying murder is fine but you shouldn't hate Varg for what he did to him. Besides that Varg isn't that great of a guy either. He's a habitual liar and an attention seeker.

>hate sabbath motorhead
>doesnt like maiden barely listened to priest
i hope this is bait but if not consider suicide.

Rush is an actual boomer band, and completely overrated like the Pixies and the Beatles

Try climbing up the Altars of Madness. But watch out for the Morbid Angel

Attached: images - 2019-06-27T232350.570.jpg (78x44, 3K)

God I listened to this when it first came out, what a fucking disappointment.

GHOULS
ATTACK THE CHURCH

You probably won't like this then
youtube.com/watch?v=l5vCUforh9s

>next game in the series is worse then the original graphics wise
Why the FUCK do they do this?

Attached: hardware-blank.png (864x1028, 1.03M)

>I mean, when you rip off a song, but your version mashed up with the original is the most definitive version that exists, you can't say you're not at least somewhat talented.

Same with this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=xPfMb50dsOk

How the fuck do you stop the Battery? I tried smashing through the boundary but it just let lunacy find me.

Attached: master.jpg (220x220, 16K)

listen to defenders of the faith and firepower you fucking shit

Anyone else think Dave Mustaine's voice is sometimes hilarious sounding? I love the riffs, but these lines are knee slappers, like.

youtube.com/watch?v=aOnKCcjP8Qs
>HELLO ME, MEET THE REAL ME!
>A credit to dementia.

youtube.com/watch?v=fc5HrBxWG-Q
>You know I'd like your face...TO KICK! (You PRICKkkkk!)

Shout out to "Your soul better belong to jesus, because your ASS belongs to me!) from captive honor.

Attached: mega kek.png (324x512, 239K)

Yeah but sweating bullets is still underrated along with most of countdown to extinction.

I actually went to school for a while to learn audio engineering and I can tell you a few things:
1. The mixing of the tracks was largely left up to the discretion of Lars, infamously so on AJFA for example
2. Low-end instruments like a Bass guitar are supposed to add a "floor" to the mix so that the other instruments can be heard. How audible that is within the track is up to the discretion of the engineer mixing it.
3. A shitty bassist is a shitty bassist, and you can bet your ass that the mix for those songs, even if the Bass isn't the most audible would invariably make it worse if it wasn't Jason or Cliff playing it.

"Life!? Whadya mean life!? I ain't got a life!"

trouble christian metal kino
dont forget based boobalbumcover
youtube.com/watch?v=a-i6RBUAp8k
and the band that held the torch for sabbaths sound in europe for a while
youtube.com/watch?v=gS-ER5b3Osc
youtube.com/watch?v=-3uvf0cn0jo

What are some video games where the protagonist has a constant fear of someone always near?

Attached: fotd.jpg (220x215, 15K)

That sounds better than the normal mix but the bass is actually a tiny bit too loud

Can someone please tell me what Rush meant by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=dMSFqXGZ5TQ

Man I could never beat the "brbr deng brbr deng" boss

Attached: Mudvayne-Ryan-Martinie-Dig-video-bass-brbr-deng-brbr-deng-ghostcultmag.jpg (1200x675, 48K)

Belzebubs vidya when?
youtube.com/watch?v=SkdkZN1rduo

agree hes voice is fum to heare but back in the day tharsh metal was about SHOUTING and not to much about good lyrics
also
nuclear assault speack first about nuclear destruction and is way better than anthrax

Sup plebs.

Attached: B367ED23-6738-4E18-B446-E6CAB2C7231A.jpg (600x600, 126K)

Dave Mustaine's voice is kitschkino. Sweating Bullets is one of the greatest metal songs ever written, partially because of Mustaine's fucked up voice

That part where he goes "mankind has GOT TO know.... his limit...tat-ions" makes me want to scream.

Great song but terrible music video. I've grown fond of it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's a funny feeling when an album you bought when you were 16 is suddenly relevant because it's a meme 20 years later.

Is there any other band in the history of metal whose last album can arguably be considered one of their best? if not their best.

The fact that Rob can sing in like, 5 totally different voices in 5 different songs is something I will always find fascinating

>tfw any time i try to tell people who my favorite heavy metal band is on 4channel, i get bullied :(

it's sevendust, also iced earth is a close second

Attached: 1551141079585.jpg (750x748, 63K)

It can sound kind of funny sometimes, but he was never a vocalist. When he started Megadeth he couldn't find a good vocalist so he said fuck and did it himself, which considering his success and how I feel about the music, turned out pretty good.

tool sucks. I love metal usually, but they try so hard to do the 'heavy but soft' sound and I could just never get into it.

I listened to pantera instead and they were a complete upgrade

DENIAL SEEMS WE HAD TO CLOOO-
RELY ON ME TO SAY-VEE-OHHH
DENIAL LEFT TO OVAH-LOOOAD

No durning bagg, in baddle dhere is no benis :DDD

Attached: 14090839849734.jpg (1000x1020, 245K)

My only point really is Metallica never gave a shit about the bass and they never bothered to mix it. Compare their bass mix to Iron Maiden or Megadeth and it's fucking night and day.

KNOW MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BROKEN BYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MY MASTEER

Attached: MV5BODBiYWFjZDgtZTQ4OS00MTdiLTk3NGYtYjAwY2I3ZjQ1ZjlmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjA3NDg2Mzg@._V1_.jpg (1165x752, 81K)

i love bolt thrower but this album is unlistenable

Sweating Bullets is both really good and really bad at the same time. Dave's vocals are so silly that they loop around to being funny and fitting the tone of the song. The breakdown is pretty bland but the vocal samples during it also make me smile for the same reasons. The actual verses and chorus have something of a groove to them that I like a lot. The music video makes it all much more enjoyable, because Dave's movements are way less forceful than his deliveries.

yep he even can growl and change to a clean voice in an instant (halls of vallhala)
he still doing killer shows i hope the best for the big oldfagget

I only like the intro tbqh

I know, and I agree. It's 90% Lars' fault and 10% James'. But that's how they wanted it done. The guy who mixed AJFA even tried to object to what Lars wanted and he couldn't get him to change his mind.

EH-ENN TO THE FLOOD AGINNN
SAME OLE TRIP IT WUZ BAAAAAA-CK
they-unnnn

I love anything with Axl on it cause no one sounds like him, but Chinese Democracy was pretty underwhelming I'll agree.

>boss uses Soul Thrashing Black Sorcery

Attached: serveimage (3).jpg (1075x1080, 557K)

Wasn't that song about Lynn strait of snot? Another great band btw

Well that's cause axl is a cock and has an ego the size of the hindeburg.

is that crazy bastard still doing painkiller live
I seriously don't know how someone even talks after singing that

Listened to this a couple of days ago, really shit

I'm not sure. I can't even remember what the lyrics were exactly, but I remember sevendust for sure. I saw them at Ozzfest one year. They were a good band.

>metal about my vacation to japan
that is pretty zoomer i have to say

What are some games I can walk on the stones of years?

Attached: tarkus.jpg (300x299, 16K)

Who /Sigh/ here??

because is HES SONG no one can perform painkiller as good as him even is hes old now
also
NOSTRADAMUS IS A GOOD ALBUM FIGHT ME

Hello me. Meet the real me.
In my misfit way of life...
a dark, black past is my most valued posession
hindsight is always 20-20
but looking back it feels a bit fuzzy
speak of mutually assured destruction
nice story, tell it to readers digest!

boomer*
entire gimmick of the band is copying the mid-90s sounding thrashy groovy nu-metal/hardcore punk and having obscure 80s manga lyrics

I went and listened to that because I saw your comment. The first 30 seconds I was like "Holy shit. This sounds fucking awesome." And then he started singing, and I realized I don't know what language he's speaking. There's only 2 bands that have gotten me to listen to their music despite the language barrier, and that's Rammstein and BabyMetal.

Sevendust at Woodstock 99 is absolute concert kino if you ever get a chance to look it up. Limp Bizkit and RHCP were also fantastic. (despite the controversy with the former) but holy shit, the energy Sevendust brought to that show was fucking madness. I think at one point, the entire fucking crowd of like 100k or whatever it was were all jumping up and down creating just this sea of waves of people. It's so good, m8. Sevendust will forever be one of my favorite live bands.y

It's just the music video looks like a youtube video about their vacation, because it is

>nice story, tell it to Reader's Digest.
Why the fuck did you have to remind me....

Attached: 1497298607924.jpg (768x768, 28K)

Try Yngvie Malmsteen

It's a french guy singing in english while doing a really bad japanese accent

Oh shit! I do remember watching them from Woodstock one time! I really am going to look that up to watch it. I've seen so much from Woodstock '94, I can't remember much from '99. Except Limp Bizkit, which is a famous story.

Or dream theater. They made a whole album of math rock (if I remember correctly, the entirety of octavarium was played in 8/5)

this thread is excellent, I love how Yea Forums will talk about anything but videogames.

Anybody here like Mastodon? I know their newer albums turned a lot of people off but Once More 'Round The Sun was fantastic and Emperor of Sand was a beautiful follow-up. Once More, especially, I really liked, cover to cover probably my favorite Mastodon album.

Oh. I guess I should have listened longer. I tried to figure it out. I thought it was Russian. I'm gonna give it another listen.

Even if you're not a big fan of RHCP and only know the handful of songs they play on the radio, I still recommend their Woodstock 99 set too. It made me appreciate them more as a band.
I just hope you're not scared to see a grown man jump on stage butt ass naked swinging his penis and balls around

Who Dream Theater here?

Attached: 1547502687169.png (382x346, 196K)

I like the few Mastodon songs I've heard, user. Are there any albums you recommend I listen to?

These kind of Yea Forums threads seriously are comfy, aren't they? I've been going through this thread, clicking on youtube clips people have posted, listening to new music. I love this shit for real.

I was linked this once on Yea Forums and thought it was pretty good. Usually these kinds of vocals aren't my thing but I think the songs are interesting and written around the vocals to work.
youtube.com/watch?v=3S0J8KQx4EE

I like this track a lot too:
youtube.com/watch?v=2HkpUWEoI2Q

for the most part the lyrics are good. it tells a story about going insane and wondering if youll murder someone with an axe

why arent songs like this anymore?

Falling into infinity and black clouds and silver linings are two of my favorite albums ever recorded in any genre, user. Their new album is pretty great too.

BRING BACK THE DEAD

youtube.com/watch?v=C2-hvlsDhMY

Attached: duckboner.jpg (472x645, 39K)

I listened to Crack the Skye a bit years ago when it first came out. I liked it, and I can still remember how bits of Oblivion go, but I never stuck with them.

me bro, they were my main band from 11th grade to college

I like most of their songs except for the slow piano ones, like space dyed vest. fucking delete that shit. the glass prison & dying soul are where its at

I haven't listened to much. Pull Me Under was a good credits theme for GH World Tour I guess.

It's a better thread talking about music than Yea Forums has ever done at least.

black clouds was pretty weird. the cover tracks were the best ones. the count of tuscany was waaaay too fucking long. this is about when I thought DT was losing it

i love you all

goodnight boys; thanks for literally one of the best threads I've been in all week.

I remember there was a time when the RHCP would perform on stage butt ass naked with nothing but a tube sock covering their junk. That was a story they talked about on MTV and magazines, people acted like it was the most shocking thing ever. I love John Frusciante's guitar playing too.

The most Anime metal music from 80!
youtube.com/watch?v=IacgoGWOi5M

I still listen to Octavarium every now and then.

They have an absolutely fantastic cover of my favorite Elton John song (and honestly my favorite song ever written). Funeral for a friend/love lies bleeding is so goddamned good. It doesn't even feel like an Elton John song.

Fortress is by far their best album. But Violition was far better than the trash fire that was Scuruilos

Gloryhammer is really good, absolute cheese down to its very core. Masters of the Galaxy made me laugh pretty hard.

Where are all the Avantasia-chads though?

flea has a pretty nice penis. No homo

Like I said, probably once more 'round the sun: it's definitely the most accessible from a melodic standpoint. They've done everything from heavier, more thrashy stuff (The Hunter album) to straight up Prog (Divininations), and everything in between even on the same album, still going to have to go with Once More, though, extremely biased recommendation, though.
youtu.be/f-rWYFR68Ic
Emperor of Sand is their latest one, it won a grammy I think--it's pretty solid as well.
youtu.be/qZwRH1mtlSU

Holy fuck this is awesome.

Heres the ranking for Dream Theater albums

Top tier : Images and words
Good tier: Awake thru Systematic chaos (about 50% of the tracks)
Shit tier: After black clouds & before Images & words

Tapping the Vein

for me it's the Black Dahlia Murder
youtube.com/watch?v=9qLd-jU27AM

lol I remember the first time I got into that. I was waiting for a bus in the rain and the piano part just fit the mood perfectly

youtube.com/watch?v=iVGcRNotCAE
it hurts everything after dopethrone sucks but their first 2 albums are still my favorite.

I wouldn't have stuck with them either, I only got into them right when Once More 'round the sun came out, and I listened to that album over and over, I absolutely loved it. Their other stuff is still good but Once More is still my favorite.

Lost Horizon.

any boomer bros listen to Five Foot Thick? its like Rage Against the Machine on steroids

youtube.com/watch?v=50t7hxyLiCc

>everything after dopethrone sucks
Witchcult Today is their best album though

>tfw can't beat the Chapel of Ghouls level

Attached: aom.jpg (700x700, 205K)

People don’t likeIE for some reason. Damn shame.

FARTS STINK LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Attached: 110894.jpg (328x434, 31K)

Transfiguration Fear is incredible.
Ripper did a fine job on it.

Goodnight sweaty. Sleep tight.

Attached: TheCakeIsATruth.jpg (1206x746, 519K)

>saw megadeth and based motorhead on tour several years ago
>mustaine stops singing to ramble about politics after every song

This was before drumpf shit too, megadeth is shit, at least motorhead were astounding. F Big L.

MY CASKET BURNS

youtube.com/watch?v=fpWy4OINEac

Attached: cackling.gif (500x281, 297K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AkFqg5wAuFk
>not popular
>130 million views

Tankard may never have done a 10/10 album, biut they've never shat out anything less than 6/10, if you ask me. Consistency is the sign of a good band, not peaks. Tankard are kings based on the fact that they've never fucked up like every other big thrash band ever has at some point.

Metal is good, a lot of genres of music are good. As long as you're not one of those METAL OR BUST DUDE, FUCKING SLAAAYERRRRRR autists then you're good.

>Ripper
dude check the year of the album

Guys, I am having trouble beating the Thorns of Crimson Death level.

Any tips?

Attached: 600x600bf.png (600x600, 633K)

>almost their entire discography is centered around politics
>"hurr wtf why does he talk about politics"

Attached: 1502314920583.png (469x452, 277K)

MUH BARN BURNS
youtube.com/watch?v=-hOHI-9QwLA

AGONY IS THE PRICE THAT YOU'LL PAY IN THE END

user I meant live.

I love this album

Attached: 1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 168K)

>METAL OR BUST DUDE, FUCKING SLAAAYERRRRRR

Attached: 1560287627291.jpg (1357x960, 103K)

TORTUGA BAYYYYY

Become Unhallowed using Night's Blood

>Saw megadeth after they were banned from my country for 20 years
>Only words he spoke the entire night where "this song is called...."

If you're posting Pantera then I'm posting my favorite Pantera song.
youtube.com/watch?v=SfdTsQzI3yU

metal songs have always had some sort of rebellious attitude. I dont think its a political message but rather, a song about a dystopian political system (aka conspiracy level shit that you think hes advocating)

That being said, United Abominations.... lol, definitely political. Besides that tho, Endgame, Dystopia, The System has Failed, Hangar 18, Countdown To Extinction, Peace Sells

theyre all 'the government is fucked' themed in one way or another, United Abominations is the exception I guess

>waaah why do people care about important things

>People who blindly defend one subsection of an entertainment medium (or genre within it, or anything really) without acknowledging are the worst fans/participants
Pretty much a fundamental aspect of life.
Pretty much always the case

I'M SORRY DID YOU SAY SLAYER
SLAAAAAAYEEEEEEERRRRRRRR

So basically you're saying the songs are about the politics surrounding government, and it's the US government specifically.
No shit.

>the most overrated pantera song
Get on my level son.
youtube.com/watch?v=SRObGNr2UWQ

im saying its not political in the sense that hes picking one side, like republicans or democrats, but that its just a fantasy.

so why you mad then?

why have I never heard of this...?

Why do you use "conspiracy" to mean "fictional"?

It's not part of an actual album
It's from a soundtrack

Cause you're a pleb.
youtube.com/watch?v=e3dlZZpmabQ

No other band comes close to representing the grim and dark universe of the Soulsborne series.

Really though next time you play a Soulsborne game mute the in-game music and play a playlist of The Ruins of Beverast.

youtube.com/watch?v=vbvvbokHtaw

Attached: a1923925274_10.jpg (1200x1200, 277K)

>can't fend off the Impending Diabolical Conquest
FUCK

Attached: a0403833169_10.jpg (900x900, 395K)

>I'm saying it's not political
>(except it is politcal, just not in a certain sense)
It's obviously not a fantasy, he has touched on a lot of various political subjects in his music, even talking about Poaching in one song for fucks sake. Literally everything about his music is political, and while some of it may be political fantasy, it's still political by nature, you sad brainlet.

Attached: 1555122822530.png (474x711, 90K)

>Funeral for a friend/love lies bleeding
listening to this now, it sounds just like The Best of Times? Is it a cover?

If we're talking bands to play over vidya, if you're running through content you've already done in Dragon's Dogma then Blind Guardian works perfectly.

Listen to this
It fits the mood

Attached: a0505800268_10.jpg (1200x1200, 266K)

The Elton john version? I actually don't know. Ive never looked it up to actually see the story behind it.

>made a song bashing trannies
Dimebag was truly /ourredneck/.

Attached: laughing_black_man_on_a_boat.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

>Literally everything about his music is political
that isn't inherently a bad thing, his clumsy execution of it it what makes it problematic. He's not a lyricist and it shows.

the whole 'no politics in art' thing is a meme, it's more about how you say it than it is what you're saying, that's the artistry of any medium.

>had a dixie flag on his guitars
He was pretty based.

Attached: big_pol_pl_miniaturka-gitary-PANTERA-DIMEBAG-DARRELL-DIXIE-REBEL-DEAN-150797_5.jpg (413x600, 109K)

In the Eagle Vision documentary, Classic Albums: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, John said the two songs were not written as one piece, but fit together since "Funeral for a Friend" ends in the key of A, and "Love Lies Bleeding" opens in A, and the two were played as one elongated piece when recorded.

The grandiose introduction to "Funeral for a Friend" was performed on an ARP synthesizer (erroneously credited as A.R.P.) by the album's engineer, David Hentschel, who, John recalled, overdubbed track after track of music and synthetic atmospheric effects until the mini-opus was complete. With lyrics like "And love lies bleeding in my hand/Oh, it kills me to think of you with another man", lyricist Bernie Taupin uses death symbolism as an angry take on a breakup song.[2]

In an interview for John's official website, Hentschel recalled that he used melodies from Danny Bailey, I’ve Seen That Movie Too, Candle In The Wind and others in creating the track.[3]

It's not a cover, the opening instrumental was a piece written by Elton who was thinking about what kind of music he'd want to hear at a funeral.

If you're referring to the dream theater song, I actually don't know. There's not as much information available. It might have had a large inspiration from the Elton John song. May have actually been played in the same key too now that I'm thinking about it.

Reminder rock is a derivative from jazz and jazz is satanic african tribalism
Reminder rock music is anglo weapon against civilization

Reminder god doesn't real

Actually, rock music was more inspired from the blues. Now shut up you spastic cunt and go to another thread

Could there ever be a game more metal than Brutal Legend?

Attached: 905193-brutal-legend-windows-screenshot-playlist-a-small-portion.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

Does your favorite band also play acoustic sets, Yea Forums?
>Sevendust
They've done it a few times I think and actually have a full acoustic album that's really good.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0tEsTwgS7tQ

Recently discovered this song for the first time and it gave me a new appreciation for the band, queensryche bros. Y'all should jam this shit right now

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HMyMTsxg6bs

this

You're thinking of blues, anyways SRV is the best blues player and he was white

How the fuck do I defeat the six legged golden wolf? I want that treasure so bad.

Attached: wg.jpg (969x798, 234K)

posting some of my favorite metal songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=4_TyM-igbsU

Attached: R-368947-1182426100.jpeg.jpg (600x597, 128K)

I love SRV, but I'm going to make an argument for Albert king. King is one of the few musicians who was an expert at making you feel the music he was playing. It's hard to compare the two because taste is objective, but I seriously think Albert king is the best bluesman to ever walk the earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=dRYiG7HDAe8

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

man this fight had me sweating bullets

youtube.com/watch?v=oUlQXdb3Heo

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 10K)

unironically the best bassist metal has ever met

youtube.com/watch?v=gVISC52zu0A

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Yikes.

So what do you listen to instead of music

youtube.com/watch?v=V7yCchUbbKM

Attached: Warp Riders.jpg (600x600, 115K)

Going to provide a counter argument to your statement
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YpaIVGn7Lo4

im glad you summerfags werent around for those blind guardian threads a few months ago. fucking buzzkills, man

youtube.com/watch?v=T9TvcAMENJE

Attached: 91s8+S7aKLL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 51K)

mods must be on vacation lmao
these threads never last this long nowadays
i still love you guys

Attached: 1560268658952.gif (358x270, 473K)

That's not Steve Harris

how did these threads even start

youtube.com/watch?v=v-W05lNjztM

He was a good ol' boy from Texas. He loved guitars, metal music, and partying with buddies. there probably isn't a better dude you could find to have a good time with on a party night.

>Why yes, I've already grown out of Metal

Attached: 1494297225638.jpg (334x430, 25K)

>Game peaks at the beginning and the rest is just pretty good
still fun though
youtube.com/watch?v=sUxT4Lhs-Wk

Attached: 81uT2-A2+pL._SX355_.jpg (355x326, 35K)

Underrated

>I listen to ACTUAL music, like bach, beethoven, others, etc
>all that loud music is rotting your brain and shredding your cochlea hairs
>if you listened to some classical you might gain a few IQ points

Attached: cursed_smile.png (600x599, 131K)

Man I got this game for 5 bucks in one of those Gamestop bins. It was a lot of fun. Those cameos from metal dudes, likes Lemmy, Ozzy, and Rob Halford, that soundtrack, all based. A game made by Tim Schaffer, a whacky video game auteur, all good. BUT I remember those real time strategy gameplay sections..... those fucking sections. Why did they have to put that mechanic in this game? It always felt weird to be suddenly thrown into them. If there is one thing about this game I could change, that'd be it.
Also I remember when Jack Black came out at the MTV video awards one year dressed like his protag from the game. Shame it didn't do better.

There were some threads where people shopped the generic console-specific parts of boxart onto album covers, and I guess the metalheads were the most numerous and co-opted them.

Attached: MPP.png (450x412, 460K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4JoGAgJhUzk

Attached: a2812067328_16.jpg (700x700, 102K)

An album like that for me was 10000 Days by Tool. I listened to it to see what the fuss was about, and Vicarious blew me away. I love that track so much. Then the rest of the album was like a 6-7/10.

>tfw only game to feature my country in a World War game

Based Sabaton
youtube.com/watch?v=ohCw6eXqc_g

Attached: GettyImages-141559476_master_red-788x1024.jpg (788x1024, 149K)

>if you listened to classical music

Why yes, I do turn on the classical music station when I roam around the Wasteland in Fallout 4. Thanks for asking.

Attached: 1512247556422.jpg (315x314, 37K)

Honestly if Schaffer hadn't gotten his dick so hard over the third-person RTS stuff the game would have done a lot better
There was also a lot of cut content to get the game rushed out, like a fourth faction led by Fletus and also fighting Doviculus immediately after Ophelia because they cut out 1/3 of the campaign

Attached: b5517ce98190662c8ae5d9db1126246cf1ed5e4a.jpg (1920x1080, 1.5M)

That's a cool gif bro

youtube.com/watch?v=eB5QI-FAhh4

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 36K)

holy SHIT this was fucking good

Attached: 1534968609234.jpg (1732x1860, 1.19M)

>gif

Attached: Mouse & The Mask.png (529x524, 517K)

I’m getting burnt out on folk metal lads. Give me some stuff that isn't European.
I know Tenggar Cavalry, Chthonic, Mongol etc

Attached: 1534968687595.jpg (1630x1489, 1005K)

Agreed. Yea Forums has succeeded in finding a band I would've never known otherwise that I love.

They cut out that much of the game? I never heard about any of that. Like I don't know what I expected from this game, I guess like a 3rd Person Action game like GTA style with boss battles or something, but then those strategy sections felt like they came out of nowhere.

Wait did I mess up? Is it spelled jif?

quality post my fucking sides

whats the top middle?

I'm ending it on a satire song that you at least gotta hear once in your life...its absolutely hilarious.

Its been fun Yea Forums... cheers.

youtube.com/watch?v=TWq5zSnez64

Attached: a1462777833_16.jpg (700x700, 74K)

Have you guys seen that one rush concert in rio where they sing YYZ?
Crazy shit

It took me a full minute to figure out how to read it but I think it says "Toxic Holocaust".

Toxic Holocaust

You guys know Austrian Death Machine? I watched a Spoony video about this band in like 2010. It's got the lead singer of the band As I lay Dying, dudes from other bands too, I can't remember who. All their songs are about Arnold Schwarzenegger movies. But they sound like a legit metal band, not a comedy band.

youtube.com/watch?v=GbtlPCbhVGw

>sing YYZ
Excuse me?

Attached: 1532135447802.jpg (289x355, 9K)

>I push my fingers into my aaaaasssssss

youtube.com/watch?v=1eSlvoO3Vw8

>game is littered with pointless sidequest filler but the main story is too amazing so it's okay

Attached: Untitled.png (725x533, 504K)

Kek

My fucking man, I put on Manowar personally, but, Blind Guardian's a good choice too.

Bros, what's a metal album for this feel?

Attached: Legacy_Of_Kain-_Sould_Reaver_Cover.jpg (300x300, 19K)

This is actually really good for a fan made video, especially considering the source song isn't really that good

>Game is relatively popular for years
>Resurges in popularity because of a meme

Try sleep - dopesmoker

fucking herman keeps denying me access to the powers of the planet smasher, what alignment choice do i have to make in order to convince herman to attack the earth?

Attached: zto ac.jpg (1920x1920, 1.89M)

you took no prisoners but you took shit user
>You taking shit caused Dave to get Cancer.

>liking fagtallica in general
if they're shit filters then im glad i didnt get into them

Metallica's 'politicial commentary' is paranoid, adolescent, and brain dead. To say they are making any statement at all, beyond flatly theming their songs around bombs and conspiracy, is just plain projection. It's just the way they flavor the song, it doesn't have anything to do with anything. Pure fantasy.