Steam grand prix

pcgamesn.com/steam-grand-prix
>“We’ve heard your feedback about the complexity of the Steam Grand Prix event. We designed something pretty complicated with a whole bunch of numbers and rules and recognize we should’ve been more clear. We want to apologize for the confusion that this has caused, and also apologize for the broken mechanics that have led to an unbalanced event.”
OH NONONONNOOO AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1560716144070m.jpg (917x1024, 66K)

That's kinda surprising coming from Valve. Good on them tbqhwf

don't give me empty apologies
give me my free game you fucking cunts

>Corgis still in 1st

>taking these gay minigames seriously

PSA: IF you get a free game, let's be honest you won't, it will be the rank 1 in your wishlist. So change that to something expensive.

Attached: steam.gif (975x640, 1.79M)

Just like they design games nowadays.

Is there any way to raise your max number of points besides buying shit?

>That's kinda surprising coming from Valve.
Not really. Valve is always pretty paranoid about their public image because gabe has that whole cult of personality bullshit going on. They constantly do shitty things but if the public outrage gets big enough they issue public apologies and retractions. They never stop doing shitty things because most of the time they get away with it but when they don't it's public apologies and pushing the undo button every time.

>PSA
Go back.

Attached: 1543179926133.png (753x960, 29K)

I'm going to put Koikatsu Party at the top of my wishlist then

Just wishlist the 500 dollar EVE Online PLEX DLC and sell the currency for real money

they will just filter shit like that out and then say "it was all fairly selected nyeeeeh" so yeah

They don't. There's already a person who got it from the win.

How.much shit do you have to buy to get the free game?

nothing. Just join a team that gets in the top 3 and pray to jesus

Attached: 1559596474092.jpg (6144x3456, 1021K)

I have never won one of these randomly selected Steam giveaway things and it's been 8 years.

Attached: 1527704825810.jpg (210x200, 7K)

My alt account won a game the last time a mass lottery was done

>FFXII as the first in the ranking
Good taste.

Which one would you choose?

Attached: Steam Grand Prix.png (1378x402, 27K)

lmao thanks for making a gif about it

Please

What the fuck is wrong with Steamcels?

>tfw someone in a thread already won cyberpunk

no

how do you even get a free game even? winning the races?

The gif is from the steam blog you retard.

I want a twink you nigger not some half assed flat tomboy.

Your team has to finish top 3.

What team are you on?

so you're telling me i'm competing with everyone on steam? so i got like a 1 out of 10 million chance of winning a game?

>he doesn't like DFC girls
take your homosexual desires elsewhere

Attached: 1526513377304.png (543x691, 575K)

Shitty things like what? Some pointless summer game shit? Literally cry more you retarded nigger.

The chances are low, yes.

Well now I'm glad I picked Corgi. The only other good one is Pig.

Cute attempt; fuck this event though, you actually have to spend 100 bucks to get the 5 buck coupon bullshit

The fuck is dfc you furrfag.

Attached: 1554945042854.jpg (254x98, 9K)

Guys, Black Desert is pretty cheap. Thinking about taking the pill. I have zero intentions of playing it seriously, can any fun be derived from doing small chores in the world from time to time?

shit i thought it was between your steam friends

I won a valve complete pack once, it's not impossible. If you are on one of the smaller teams and place 1st/2nd/3rd, your chances go from winning the lottery to winning a rainbow in a gacha

:(

>so much of a newfag he doesn't recognize the acronym DFC
You have to go back, newfag

>he doesn't know
you have to go back

How the fuck is this actually possible? What? What the fuck? How are you here?

Nah, I'll keep it as Audiosurf 2 which costs basically nothing. I can pirate everything else but this shit has workshop.

lel no
How would such a system even work? Not everybody on your friends list has the same friends.
You are friends with A, B and C
A is friends with you, B and D
B is friends with you, E, F and G
C only has one friend... you.

How would you even distribute the prize in such a case?

I dont care, I got $15 in coupons and bought shit like Hollow Knight and Danganronpa

it's a shit event, who wants to spend more than 30 seconds understanding how a store event works

C sounds relatable.

do you still lose capacity or whatever every time you boost? that was something that was never made clear from the get go

I don't see any reason to participate in this steam sale. There isn't any games I really truly want, the sales don't entice me, and the giveway is something I'll never get anyways.
I'm just going to try out one of the games I already have over the sale instead.

>only reddit can and has ever made public service announcements

if anything since you know so fucking much about what is and isnt reddit why don't you go back and never return from your extensive research expedition you fucking newfag scum

they all suck

just like real F1 lol

redditors and the rest of the meme updog sheep got nerfed as fuck lol

so what exactly resets every day??
should i not even bother using boosts if you only get a set amount of points for the entire event?

Boost once per day or you have a 0% chance of getting a free Wishlist game.

No way, proof?

i boosted twice on day 1 and gimped myself for day2 because i had no capacity to do anything. now all the sudden i guess they changed the rules since i had points again to day to use something. but i still don't get what, if anything, resets every day

is hare a FtM or what?

it stands for delicious flat chest

She looks like one of those really unfortunate girls with no assets whatsoever that tries really hard to hit that DFC appeal because she looks like a boy

the face is the real problem here

well it's not working