What do you really think about Fire Emblem: Three Houses?

What do you really think about Fire Emblem: Three Houses?

Attached: 473.jpg (5100x2552, 953K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QrHte5Be7qw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like shit graphically but the story and gameplay looks interesting so far.

Trashfire art direction and half the game being some pseudo-Persona high school bullshit kill any interest I may have had in the game.

Attached: 1523535955823.png (512x512, 187K)

I want fem Byleth to dom me.

I'm somewhat excited

Attached: 1353464249159.png (720x540, 656K)

Other than the fact that IS is too retarded to fix armor knights, I'm pretty excited.

Attached: 1554002211213.png (378x636, 6K)

Looking forward to it, the leaks being confirmed time and time again just makes the game sound better otherwise i would have not given a shit.

Really looking forward to it. I like pretty much every decision they have made so far.

How DO you fix armor knights?

Graphics look bad, hopefully they fix the framerate issues and the game runs smoothly, I'm excited about the story but I'm not letting myself get too hyped thanks to fates. I'm hoping the game is playable four or five times thanks to the three houses and i hope there's routes where you unite them and one where you align with no one and destroy them all.

I've been willing to give it a chance from the start as long as the gameplay ends up good.
Always found it funny how quickly FE "fans" jumped to hate it after its reveal.

Looks like shit, like holy fucking shit it looks bad. BUT I'm interested in all the new gameplay changes and the return of old ones.

Attached: 631.png (2735x1534, 3.38M)

Higher hp/str/def/skill bases and growths.
Powerful skills like wary fighter and great shield.
Don't keep their movement at 4.
Buff warp staff, but don't make it broken(slightly increased range, more uses).
Any new skills that increase tankiness.

Lmao give them Armor march

zero interest.

:T

I want to play it but I don't own a Switch yet

I'm not forking over $300 for a beta release Switch from 2017

>excited for the story

Attached: 1552955954317.jpg (550x550, 29K)

The graphics looks way too unpolished, like a upscaled 3DS game and the art-style looks like a downgrade compared to FE 3DS games

Fuck bros, should I get a switch for this? Idk when the pro version is coming out so not sure if it's worth waiting.

Attached: 1560386420785.jpg (1440x900, 252K)

Looks neat

Attached: 1561474591361.jpg (900x900, 97K)

Everything but the graphics looks way better than I expected. I admit that I'm quite excited, but I didn't want to be. Fates burned me hard and I'm setting myself up to be burned again.

Post your Fodlansona

Attached: D9bWyxQXUAA06WM.jpg large.jpg (1263x686, 114K)

It does not look as bad as it did in my initial impressions.
Except in the graphical department, in that sense it still sucks.
Might give it a buy down the line depending on how it turns out after release.

Oh yeah, this is a thing.
Fuck Harry Potter, fuck Boku no Hero Academia and fuck school settings in general for enabling this shit.

The FeMC is cute.

This is a joke, right? This has to be a joke.

It's real, and there's more

Attached: D9tCtoyXkAAb-Tn.jpg orig.jpg (3000x1629, 405K)

Incel shit

I think the female protagonist looks fucking retarded

:D

Attached: 1561181086162.png (709x529, 757K)

It seems like it’ll be an actually dark story between factions with legitimate political motivation for going to war that’s tragic due to the shared adolescent experiences of the leaders

>People often refers to her as someone who came to the academy with the simply desire to procrastinate

How do you put so much time into making a custom portrait and copying the template, and then not even bother to read your description over once you've written it? I don't get it.

Before

Attached: D920MdzXoAA--WS.jpg (1035x1200, 156K)

The graphics are fucking SHIT but everything else seems decent. Pretty hyped for the game tbqh desu.

After

Attached: D92zu_KWsAEXd1P.jpg (1115x1200, 165K)

Since Nintendo is incapable of advertising its own game overseas, I basically had to rely on Yea Forums and Famitsu to sell me on the game. Thanks to them though, I’m actually looking forward to it!

>

Attached: F355D1F5-0883-491F-A6F2-8EFF25D0DC39.jpg (900x900, 109K)

Let me keep before and fuck the dwarf bare back please

Excited for it. It's actually trying to bring in a lot of changes to the series. Don't know if all the changes will be good, but it will be worth at least one playthrough.

Attached: 1522079371328.jpg (540x720, 53K)

Is this all because you can't customise Byleth? I don't remember this for the games

Attached: literally felix.jpg (1024x1024, 78K)

Like, seriously? As in, no trolling or shitposting at all? Okay then, here we go

Why did they even fucking bother, if this was what they were going to give us? Fire Emblem got a huge popularity spike from FEH, a game all about celebrating the series. This would tell somebody that they should try to see if they could even make a traditional Fire Emblem first before going full retard, if only because that is what people were most interested in.

What they spent that money on instead was the single most confused frankenstein I've witnessed from Nintendo. The whole project doesn't know if it wants to be a war title, a high school sim, Atelier for otomes, or even a fucking video game.

Every part of it is ugly as shit to boring at best, the gameplay looks awful, and the story somehow makes Shadow Dragon downright compelling.

It's clear they want to bury the series and burn any evidence it existed, there are no logical paths that take us to the point where Awakening is now a good game. They should have just made more shitty Echoes if this was what they had in mind. Fuck.

I kinda like this one actually

Attached: D9hF8dTWkAACm0y.jpg (1079x1080, 143K)

Attached: sixty five dollars.png (573x501, 312K)

I like it.

Attached: 50..gif (245x300, 744K)

Black uniforms are expensive man. Artists gotta eat!

Attached: wtf.jpg (470x455, 91K)

Attached: D9ynvtHW4AEHs9g.jpg large.jpg (1707x2048, 233K)

Where is this from?

Twitter. There's a literal fodlansona hashtag

Attached: D9WnMFqWkAgJaXZ.jpg large.jpg (1476x855, 153K)

>We got this autism because Byleth wasn't customizable

Attached: 1559601626762.jpg (357x517, 54K)

I want to kiss Marianne

Attached: Marianne_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 837K)

>those dead eyes
Fuck otaku pandering

Trip back on spic.

How is it otaku pandering?

Do we get a self insert protagonist in this game, or do we get a real character this time?

no way am i going to micro-manage all that schoolboy shit. I just wanted a comfy trpg to play

As of right now it seems we have a persona MC. I'm gonna be real mad if the supports become persona-like

I think I would get fed up with the poor visuals if I had it, resulting in not wanting to play it. The lack of AA or any shadows is heartbreaking

Nintendo really screwed the pooch on advertising it to more casual FE players
>Insanely long droughts of information
>Focus on showing off mechanics that made more oldschool fans feel alienated and butthurt and thus lead to them complaining about the game
>Loads of information accessible only to western EOP fans due to the other fans translating
the E3 trailer and treehouse stuff was a step in the right direction but the damage has still been done.

God damnit this one is cute

I actually like how the game looks graphically. But I'm one of those weird fags who doesn't mind no AA

3h art is so bad I thought most of those images were real

I still don't know why, despite having access to a fuckton of good artists thanks to Heroes and Echoes having the best art direction in the series since sixth gen, they go with the fucking EVOL bitch

Forgot to mention the fact that the game is graphically underwhelming in general which is a point of contention for casual and hardcore players alike. I can look past bad graphics but I can't deny that they make the game aesthetically unpleasing.

New gameplay
youtu.be/QrHte5Be7qw

Attached: fdghnrftfgfc.png (1218x648, 1.57M)

Any frogs here can tell us what the fuck he is saying all video?

I think it's stuff we already know. The most interesting thing I can see is Ferdinand and Edelgard having unique dialogue at the meal, showing us that the bits of dialogue from monastery activities aren't going to be all generic.

Attached: Ingrid 0000.png (909x969, 1.2M)

the fact the continent has a name means they're putting more effort into the story than fates

GOLDEN CHADS RISE UP

>and the story somehow makes Shadow Dragon downright compelling
SDs story wasn't even bad.

I'm excited, the high school thing had me on the fence for a while, but after seeing just how detailed the whole Academy and teaching thing is it got me excited.
I'm really impressed by how IS actually made the whole academy explorable with a fully contrable camera. The story is also shaping up to be good and the characters already have more background and characterization than 90% of the characters in the franchise.

I want it to come out so my roommate will stop watching videos about it made by nerdy dudes that speak in incredibly nasally tones

Attached: rtryhtfjuuyf.png (1234x690, 1.27M)

I'm really beginning to like the golden deer roster more so than the other two.

I guess I'm a stag now.

I was very cautious about the game but despite the shit visuals a lot of it is shaping up surprisingly

I'm gonna pound her so hard

Attached: Lysithea.png (714x900, 692K)

Hilda Hilda Hilda tits

Attached: hilda.webm (330x496, 984K)

I dont think I've seen a single commercial on TV which is weird because I saw a few for awakening, fates and warriors
The marketing for this game in general is weird because if you weren't gathering info from either famitsu or a fangroup, you'd never hear about it

What I think of Three Houses is this is the second time I'm only attracted to the main character and not a single other character in both 3K and Fates.
>tfw can't fuck yourself once again

>10gb on Switch
>doesn't have customizable protag
What a joke. Why does Nintendo allow this low quality on their platform?

It looks like it has lost all of the charm of earlier games. I hope I’m wrong but I’m waiting for reviews.

I just wish the graphics weren't so shit

>with the simply desire

>UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD PATCH FILES

Attached: 1466644555001.jpg (428x402, 38K)

Does the new FE even feature more blue haired lords?

Attached: __gage_advance_wars_days_of_ruin_and_etc_drawn_by_hiroaki_kof__sample-5b3949fc1b794e543768bc386cba61 (850x1172, 130K)

I love her

Attached: 1560932979158.png (1200x1200, 658K)

>naming the continent for a story that only ever takes place on one continent is important

When will this meme die?

I never play as the girl in these kinds of games but im tempted to this time just because of how much dimitri and byleth need to fuck

Not that guy, but it's the principle involved, little details like those are what differentiates good world building from bad world building.
Literally just the first trailer offered way more world building than Fates ever gave.
The game hasn't come out and it's world building and lore are already Jugdral and Tellius tier.

Male avatar looks cool. The female looks like garbage. I like all the characters in the Blue Lions and most in the Golden Deer. Not interested in the Black Eagles. The graphics look rough but the gameplay looks promising. It may actually turn out to be a good game. I'm not buying it until after it comes out and I can make sure IS didn't screw it up somehow.

Even Echoes had more advertising and it was announced and released in like 6 months

Hey me too

Shut the *fuck* up, user

Attached: D9-n-zOXYAA3S90.png orig.png (517x800, 320K)

Attached: D9IIsPPWwAgAUqB.jpg orig.jpg (1551x2048, 275K)

>signs their art in a perfectly legible non-intrusive way
THANK YOU

I hate it when people put watermarks over the image that ruin the picture or they put it in the corner but you can't read shit

Attached: D9jskv7WwAIqYQK.jpg orig.jpg (1824x1806, 180K)

nsp when