Realistically, what are his chances now that banjo is in?

realistically, what are his chances now that banjo is in?

Attached: er.png (338x665, 273K)

70-80%
those who disagree are in denial

100%

Attached: 345678908.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

the chances for him getting in the current dlc are minimal at best, if there was going to another fighters pass I'd say the chances are much higher

0%
And it'd also be the other way around for Banjo if Steve had gotten in instead.
Notice the lack of Steveposting past days? Steve getting over Banjo was the way Yea Forums wanted to shit on the annoying Smash community, buts it's no more now.

For the rest of the Fighters Pass?
There isn't any indication that Microsoft can have two reps but its still relatively unlikely
For Smash 6?
Depends on how many newcomers are possible and if they take priority over Steve

None. Only shitposters and unironic Stevefags believe otherwise.

0% for current Smash unless we get another pass but unlikely.
Much higher chance in a next game if we get another Smash game.

either really low because microsoft only has one rep or really high because microsoft wants more money from multiple dlc characters

100%
as a mii costume

very, very little. like, virtually no chance.

I doubt he got very high in the smash ballot.

Unlikely for the current game.
Extremely fucking likely in the next Smash game if Microsoft is still friends with Nintendo.

He's only going to get in as a costume. Zoomers need to stop deluding themselves.

Nah, very high if we get a second game. If Banjo counts as a Micro rep rather than a Rare rep, I could see 2 Microsoft reps in the next game so they're even with the other companies that have 2-3 characters in the game.

based

Probably 0. MS got a rep and I'm thinking at least one slot will be taken by a female.

I'd realistically say around 90%. I myself am a firm believer in the color theory and when coupling that with the fact that Steve is popular in both Japan and the West, as well as Miyamoto and Sakurai themselves being fans of Minecraft to the point BOTW's exploration was partially inspired by Minecraft, I'd say Steve is an iinevitability simply because he has the most going for him:

>Mostly blue outfit lines up with color theory
>Most third parties already have at least 2 representatives now and Steve could be the second Microsoft rep next to Banjo
>Icon of modern gaming and now gaming as a whole
>Representative of the single most best selling game of all time
>Nintendos higher-ups themselves are such big fans of it to the point Miyamoto said BOTW was partially inspired by it
>First game ever to be playable cross platform
>10th anniversary of Minecraft this year
>Popular in both the west and Japan

Mii costume.

Arguably higher than without since Banjo confirms that Samurai was in negotiations with Microsoft for access to their IP.

Alex

Reminder that steveposters actually killed themselves when Banjo got announced.

just fyi steveposters, if he looks like his in game model and not like this render it doesnt count!

You talking about that one Daisyfag on twitter?
Person calmed down after a massive sperg out including them threatening to kill Phil Spencer

Here's your female character.

Attached: Kazooie.full.1555250.jpg (800x600, 231K)

Less than zero. A mii costume is the only thing he's good for now.

we have a female character already

Attached: memezooie.jpg (1000x1000, 134K)

If Steve does hapepn, that'd be fucking crazy. Fucking Banjo and Steve with pretty much guaranteed Master Chief if we get another game.

Depends on how much stock you want to put into the theory that one company gets one DLC fighter.

Waifu audience isn't big enough

Before Banjo's reveal: 1%
After Banjo's reveal: 0%
Seethy Stevies should stop embarrassing themselves and just drop it

>Nah, very high if we get a second game
okay? we're talking about this game.

50/50, if we don't see a Minecraft mii costume with Banjo that could be a smoking gun.

I don't think he'd be in the fighters pass, as two characters from the same third party seems unlikely. Still, people have said other things would never happen in Smash and then they did. I'm not expecting him, but now that I have Banjo I have no objection to him getting in at all. Minecraft deserves some sort of content, at least.

Low but not impossible

OP didn't specify that we were only talking about Ultimate though.
Well with another game it's likely that we'd get 2 reps to bring Microsoft even with the other companies.Chief will probably be a given and Steve unless they want to do something crazy like Fulgore or Rash but who the fuck wants him after we saw the new designs for the Battletoads cast?

If we get another MS rep its basically guaranteed too be Master Chief.

his picture implies he's talking about the fighters pass.

Why are Banjo and Steve seen as exclusive with each other? They have nothing in common other than both being from popular franchises.

Nobody's asking for it and these DLC picks are all shit people actually want this time round. Besides there are only 2 characters left and they're not going to end with a turd like Default Skin here so next character completely deconfirms it

>Lucina, Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, Wii-Fit, Robin, Corrin, Zelda, Sheik, Palutena, Bayonetta, Samus
>Inkling, Wendy, Villager and Nana for degenatepedos
>Isabelle and Kazooie (and maybe some pokemon dunno) zoofaggots.
Meh. Not against, but not for.

Steve is a meme. The smash fanbase doesn't actually want him.

He's been leaked already.
He's in.

Attached: 1554344502652.webm (711x400, 1.74M)

>Zelda
Wait wait, what's the age of Zelda in Link to the past ? Forgot that wasn't Zelda from TP.

Attached: wNVvkwK.png (1484x1075, 663K)

>most sold game ever
He definitely has a decent chance though if he gets in it will probably be in the next game. I also think if they add steve the will add in some way to import different skins by searching actual minecraft usernames

???? looks the same to me

100%

Attached: 1541044007131.webm (1920x1080, 831K)

>toads
This is Nintendo, though. Namco actually wanted to push them into using Pac-Man's cartoon design but Sakurai was very insistent on using classic Pac-Man. Ryu and Ken are also 100% made out of clasic SF2 assets (+ the Focus Attack) instead of being shills for V.
If the Battletoads were added, you can be sure Sakurai would use the classic toads and completely ignore the new calarts design.

In all honesty, while the original designs are good I'd really prefer the Killer Instinct design though overall would rather prefer Fulgore over Rash or Steve.

Around 30%
eye of truth knows all

he's already in

Cope Stevies

Attached: 1544034801174.png (900x900, 391K)

Banjofag here, now that Banjo is in, he is more likely since Microsoft is confirmed to be cooperative with Nintendo, it's only a matter of time.

>steve

Attached: azw34u4y5u6356a.jpg (810x810, 441K)

Fuck off blockheads, you lost

Attached: banjo death to ugly steve.png (862x508, 119K)

i cant wait for steve to be in

Could happen because Japan loves MineCraft.
Same with an Undertale rep.

They put his GF in so he's inevitable.

Attached: 1559602255084.png (960x960, 1.03M)

Literally not a single person wanted Joker and no one in the west cares about anime swordsman #234

Never enough waifus..

Although I meant Kazooie isn't the main draw for many people when buying Banjo. It'd also suck if the DLCs was just a giant sausage party with a bird.

Maybe as a Mii Costume, but definitely not as one of the last 2 DLC characters. I'm pretty sure each of the DLC characters are going to be third party characters from different companies. They're not going to give the same company 2 DLC characters. I guarantee that one of the last 2 is a Bandai Namco character since they are the only one now other than Microsoft with only one representative. Also, Bandai Namco develped Smash 4 and Ultimate so it's only fair to give them another rep out of respect. As for the last character, I would go on a limb and say it's going to be a Sony 1st party rep, then it would truly make it the Ultimate Smash game.

They're also Microsoft owned IPs that have some history with Nintendo.

2B

zero
western characters arent allowed

0%
Anyone who says otherwise is an underage summerfag desperately memeing

there's a 0% chance you know what you're talking about

I'll only be happy if one of his alt costumes is mumbo jumbo

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>70-80% those who disagree are in denial

Those who believe he ever had a chance are in denial. Get fucked you pathetic nigger bitch.

I genuinly believe that there's atleast a 20% chance that Steve will be added.
Minecraft is one of the most top selling games ever. Now that Microsoft owns Minecraft, I wouldn't be surprised if Steve gets added as a DLC

0,0000001% If he was in he would have been announced alongside Banjo.

>banjofag here, actually-

Baiting false flag faggot.

Attached: banjo-kazooie-in-super-smash-bros-ultimate.jpg (1300x649, 74K)

banjo, slowpoke

Doesn't count

None
Banjo will be cancled too then ultimate will be delisenced from everyone so I can drink all the tears of smash fags

Pretty low for FP1 now that banjo is in. If FP2 happens then he's a shoo-in

Stop calling Scandinavian countries western
We don't want to be associated with American culture or politics

This guy seems to be fine with it

Attached: c840122662286f5c3d47c87a4772af36795063f6-1548807160_minecraft_skin-12012337.jpg (256x146, 24K)

>steveposting after June 11th at 12:40pm EST

Yikes.

Attached: 1560453303372.png (800x800, 26K)