I started this for the first time on hard. Did I make a mistake? I just saved and I have no handgun nullets left...

I started this for the first time on hard. Did I make a mistake? I just saved and I have no handgun nullets left. I have a few shotty shells. Handgun ammo is so hard to find and I try to run past zomboids but the halls are too tight. Any advice?

Attached: Resident_evil_remake_grenade_launcer.png (640x480, 206K)

Lol this nigga just said nullets

You should just restart and use a knife. I remember this game being very easy.

you play the game to the point where you run by 99% of enemies and beat the game in under an hour while shit posting about how it's the best RE game

Better get good with that knife

>nullets

The game is about ammo conservation. You're supposed to just run past most of the zombies unless you have to kill them. I'd just restart if I were you.

Attached: jillsandwichmebetweenthosethighs.jpg (640x960, 42K)

The thing is son, you can't start on Hard. Your options are Normal, Easy and Very Easy. Only after you finish the game once, can you play on Hard. git gut

The original is better.

I try to use the knife a lot, but sometimes the zomboids dont fall down. Surely u dont mean knifing upright meandering zombos?

REmake is like the Brawl of classic Resident Evil; prettier than the games before it but slower, boring, and with way worse gameplay. RE1-3 on PS1 still hold up really well, and besides the pretty graphics and a few changes there's no real reason to go back to REmake after you've beaten it with both characters.

says literally no one ever
you have no reason to play the original

>nullets
seems you've been firing blanks this whole time, OP

The hard difficulty in remake, mountain climbing, is actually the normal difficulty.
You're fine as long as you're not a bitch. Conserve ammo by running past and juking whatever you can. You juke them by tapping forward and back as they approach you then immediately moving back to force a lunge that misses, then you run past while they recover.

You best be joshing me, fella

Nice bait.

The original game has better pacing and gameplay. The new content added in the Remake and the desolate look of the mansion stand out as not being on par with the original.

Ok which control scheme bros, alternate or original? Whenever I use alt I end up running backward when the camera shifts

explain how it has better pacing and gameplay, this seems like a bad case of NEW BAD OLD GOOD

Tank controls is how it's meant to be played. Alternate controls are literally for babies.

Attached: 1496590750991.jpg (540x614, 63K)

I am not. I played on what I thought was "Normal" on my first time as well, it gets ridiculously easy. On actual Normal, it seems pretty hard, but you will get better and used to it.

Attached: REJillEvo.jpg (2184x841, 499K)

alternate controls literally ruin the game

Hmmm, I am not concerned with being recognized as a baby or not considering no one will know which way I play it

Attached: 1561391811107.jpg (500x666, 39K)

Agreed

Attached: ecea0fe6e548c6db6c1aace99f868569.jpg (1280x1789, 235K)