IGA in Bloodstained

He killed Lindsey's husband, what an asshole.

Attached: IGA.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFG5XI98T9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So wait, it's just Iga cosplaying as Dracula then?

With a cowboy hat, yes.
His moveset is also just Dracula.

It helps that Iga actually looks like a character from one of his games so it doesn't end up being cringe.

>M'lady

how do you kill the fuck if hes immune to all damage types?

>It helps that Iga actually looks like a character from one of his games so it doesn't end up being cringe.

Attached: th[1].jpg (474x623, 43K)

>amerifag misspelling of "milady"

What does the shard even do?

Yell "1999".

Why is Iga so based, bros?

>That description
Took him long enough.

>What does the shard even do?

Throws a wineglass on the ground which acts like the holy water from Castlevania on steroids. Basically pink fire pillars that crawl along the ground.

That sounds awesome. Shame you get it so late though.

Lindsey also gives you the swordwhip as a reward for killing him.

Holy shit this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=LFG5XI98T9k

Can a toaster run this in minimal setting?

My shit computer (Core i5 8600k and Radeon RX560) runs it and 1080p 60FPS with max settings and forced 8xFSAA so I'd say yes user.

When do you actually find him? I don't want too much detail, just the area name. I'm about to be finished with the Oriental Lab I think.

Better than the switch can.

I just noticed some of the dead villagers' names in the quests Lindsay gives you are names from Castlevania
>Annette
>Lisa
>Simon
>Trevor
>Sypha
>Juste
>Richter

How can Iga get away with this

They're all real names. Konami can't come after him for just using a name in a quest.

It's no secret after you beat Gebel the "correct" way just exit the room and re enter and IGA is there.

unfortunately its a dlc unlock, if you have that then talk to the lady that gives you quests to kill for IGA then go back to Gebel's room after you defeat Gebel

Ah, awesome. Thank you.

his moveset is significantly crazier than Dracula, especially during the 2nd phase

people paid 10 dollars to fight that boss and get a shitty ass whip

Attached: asd.jpg (1280x719, 369K)

>thinks this isn't cringe
do you play sonic games watch mlp too?