World of Warcraft leak removed by mods

The post currently;
reddit.com/r/wow/comments/c5ws2r/worked_for_blizzard_here_is_90/

Here's what it said and proof it was removed not deleted by the poster;
removeddit.com/r/wow/comments/c5ws2r/worked_for_blizzard_here_is_90/

Leaks don't usually get deleted. Every leak from Yea Forums stayed up on /r/wow.
Why?
It doesn't seem fucking likely to me but why would it be deleted while other leaks stayed up?

Attached: s61aopaac3k11.png (640x628, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shC6Cw_gxb0
youtube.com/watch?v=LDU_Txk06tM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why?

Took the pay cut and instantly started looking for another job. Now that I am set I'm telling everyone everything.

After the conclusion of the final patch of BFA, Horde and Alliance will join as one.

If you desire to play your old characters (BE, NE, Human, Dwarf, Orc, etc) you will log into the Chamber of Heart where you and magni where trapped in stasis for 15 years.

You will be level 30 if you were level 120 in BFA. There is a chart that basically showed what level you would be if you were in X level range.

Max level will be 60 with a full old world revamp with Northrend being planned for one of the major patches.

Cataclysm helped develop many tools that made the revamp much easier. The bigger team helped a great deal as well compared to what was had during Cata.

Every old race will be under one faction now with a majority of cities being destroyed or taken over by the new faction who follow under Xal'atath.

Xal'atath is not who you guys think it is. Its apparently far worse. Literally remember someone explaining that to us. "Soo much worse". Those who follow under her need to discover who they are in the world and what they value.

Alot of the names of characters and the three new races for each faction have been kept hush hush until we get closer to Blizzcon, especially with how low moral was around there.

I dont know which races of the old factions will be able to pick to be on the other side, but at least two will be allowed to switch from what I understand. Personally feel like this is so they dont have to make so many new races for the new faction. Your choices with Sylvanas for example and upcoming alliance 8.3 choices are supposed to hint at this possibility.

All of Northrend and a majority of Kalimdor is taken over by Xal'ataths forces with a little bit of Eastern Kindoms taken. Azeroths forces will have a small part of Kalimdor. Northrend will come later and I assume the Lich King will come into play as well.

Smolderon is not doing so good. Revival of Ragnaros is complete during the 15 years skip. Xal'atath is trying to escape the light and the void. There will be a heavy Elemental, Void, and Death theme in 1-60 leveling in each zone. Everything is like this, some zones will have simple adventures that lead into other zones that have these themes. Classic wow was really looked at and the adventures that people had back then is what inspired a majority of the development.

They are looking at giving a reason for players to play the new faction sooner so that there will be some sort of balance.

Free faction / guild faction changes at the start and a possibility of switching factions to the new one with a quest have been talked about. As far as I know nothing is set in stone yet.

Never seen the team pour more into an expansion as much as they have with this one. 10.0 was delayed more than any other expansion in recent times because so much work has been put into 9.0 that it delayed it. They expect it to last longer than any other expansion and Northrend is supposed to be a mini expansion as well.

but can I play as a Sethrak?

>frogposter
>is a redditor

I found this linked on MMO-chimp but okay

Attached: 1561226187786.gif (250x251, 1.58M)

Always wanted to see the aftermath of this.

You already know they jumped her

>Horde and Alliance joining forces

The entire alliance would not hesitate to decimate the undead and blood elves, even the deus vult cringe-LARP player base supports the idea. While I can't say its impossible because Blizzard writing is truly that bad, it wouldn't make any sense for a myriad of reasons.

Attached: 1539766020377.gif (800x402, 212K)

rip based Nazi lady

Unfortunately that's what I suspected.

We already know the true leak before all other leaks.

Attached: 1557276392254.png (439x868, 31K)

I thought it was the cringe muh savage players on the Horde that were more into PvP and faction conflict.

It'd justify PvP. Let Baine and his boyfriend Anduin make peace and dissolve the factions/cold wawr. Let Tyrande and Gey'rah in the shadows respectively encourage the player to continue the good fight.

Attached: 1561280169724.jpg (837x1297, 168K)

>Reddit discussion on Yea Forums
just fucking kill this shit board already

Horde players are the only ones who don't want this.

>"leak" would make 0 sense for my undead character who has been working for Sylvanas since vanilla

Attached: 1536399055903.gif (250x188, 1.14M)

She betrays you bro

So basically Blizzard is hitting the big red reset button?

Attached: RealWoWLeak.png (959x2425, 1.05M)

why don't companies just make good games and sell them?

dude who gives a crap about this shit game holy fuck

Attached: NextExpansion.png (1881x352, 82K)

You don't need a leak to know that

>Level squish confirmed
>Heavily hinting at faction merger or at least cross-play
>This is the end to the faction conflict nevertheless
>Azshara and Sylvanas are like the last active Warcraft 3 characters
>Blizzard is officially out of RTS lore

This sounds way too good to be real so I'll go with bullshit.

Attached: 1509310727284.png (1402x1070, 720K)

Why did the mods at /r/wow delete it when every other leak is allowed to stay up and even hit the front page? That's what I want to know. It screams bullshit to me but so did WoD.

Cope animefag

Attached: FF14vsWoW.png (2448x720, 2.2M)

First of all:
>reddit
kill yourself you fucking faggot and never post again
Secondly, if you're going to leave all fake leaks up but one, then it's as good as admitting it was true yourself, and I don't believe they're that fucking stupid. This is also assuming whatever jannie works there has insider information that nobody else has.

Sounds good to me. Curious to see what an old world revamp would look like a second time.

Makes as much sense as Kael'thas doing it

I too hate reddit fellow 4channeler!! Fucking zoomies! Let's stop talking about WoW and lets go play FF14!! I'll log onto my genderqueer miqo'te this moment!

Attached: 1561087008964.png (377x485, 219K)

Yeah well that's WoW's writing team for you.

>redeemed undead
so stupid I fully believe blizzard would do it

Attached: 1539138488864.png (1050x741, 159K)

>no dance studio

gets me every time

Ah so you're /pol/ kk Thanks mate

Quick rundown?

>call someone out as reddit
>they immediately begin crying about /pol/

Caught you

Attached: 1559042569613.png (512x512, 214K)

I dunno how to run it down any harder for you bro
You might be autistic

The image you posted literally said anyone telling someone to go back to /pol/ is reddit.
Holy shit how's that extra chromosome treating you?

Attached: Data_with_pipe.jpg (1044x1044, 574K)

one of a myriad leaks as to the future of WoW

And the only one to get deleted by the /r/wow mods

I stopped playing a long long time ago, what happened to Sargares being the big bad?

>Linking to reddit
Yea Forums is fucking dead at this point.

Attached: 1539761932583.gif (200x150, 1015K)

This is interesting and may be true.
This is 100% fan fiction shit.

Attached: dd1rr53-410e142f-004b-420c-b817-19a7cd0ddd7d.jpg (1200x800, 436K)

>Revival of Ragnaros
I thought the whole point of invading the Firelands was to kill him for good, like how killing a Demon in the Twisting Nether or whatever it was is permadeath.

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 8K)

illidan was that edgelord mary-sue of the last xpac and sealed him away with the help of the titans or some shit.

ok cool beans

The Dark Iron questchain showed there are still cultists working on bringing him back

Also the twilight flight still lives and Sinestra too

Heh yeah how awesome would it be if on Yea Forums no one else could ever go to another site or ever link to another site wouldn't it be cool if we could only link to other portions of Yea Forums?

Sargeras corrupted Argus's world soul and Evil Argus imprisoned all the titans or some shit so we go to his house and beat the fuck out of him to free the Titans, but at the same time for some reason Sargeras finally locates Azeroth and drives his sword into her, but at the same time ultra instinct illidan sucks Sargeras away to become his sex slave for eternity somewhere else.

>picture of Mario

>After the conclusion of the final patch of BFA, Horde and Alliance will join as one.

Attached: 1503511805461.jpg (238x241, 29K)

That's confirmed leak or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=shC6Cw_gxb0

>crab
Reddit is waiting for you

>Thrall comes back solely to destroy the Horde

Attached: 1531029605789.gif (551x284, 869K)

Blizzard basically gave Sargeras's original story to Amon in Starcraft II, so they basically turned Sargeras into Illidan but still bad.

The basic gist is this
>Titans are born from planets full of life and arcane, they are planet gods that order to universe because order is what births them.
>Demons are natural representatives of pure chaos and thus natural enemies, Dreadlords, Succubi and a few others are natural demons not born of corrupted races.
>One day Sarg is fighting some Dreadlords on a dark planet where he discovers that the Nathrazim on this world are worshiping an old god.
>He forces information out of these demons and discovers that the reality they live in is an overlap of two dimensions, light and void.
>Within the void live the "Void Lords" which can not exist in reality beyond manifesting void walkers and void gods which are their shadows or some shit.
>The Void Lords want to enter "reality" beyond just their shadows, so they created the created the Old Gods to serves as basically Adam/Lilith from Eva; they crash into worlds and corrupt them to the void
>If an Old God lands on a world with a "World Soul" and corrupts it, the titan born from it will become a Dark Titan, a vessel in which the void lords can "enter reality"
>Sarg got mind raped from this discovery and went to his brethren to point out that the biggest threat to the universe was themselves.
>They said he was insane, so he released the demons they've imprisoned and became a demon himself.
>He then killed every last titan and used the demons to prevent other titans from being born.
>Azeroth is also a baby titan and Sarg was going to kill it until the players resurrect the Titans and Illidan imprisons him.
TL;DR Sarg is the Reapers from Mass Effect III, kill all life to protect it.

retcons for everything?

she literally died in BoT

That's probably because blizzard realized nobody liked Smoldron, but that's what they get for not giving him a new model.

stop replying to obvious shitposts you dumb nigger

Retail is doomed if they don't remove factions

Attached: 1560794190380.jpg (720x780, 56K)

>Necomancers may have to evolve from Warlocks.
>Necromancers may just be a sink for them.

What is even the point? Plus DK is already a necromancer.

Leak:
>completely remakes three continents, when remaking small parts of two was overwhelming in a previous expansion and resulted in serious content droughts
>completely change the faction system that is integral and hard spaghetti coded into the game
>do a level squish on top of this for no reason

Expected:
>bump up levels by 10
>new zone
>new profession levels
>8-10 new dungeons
>3-4 new rid tiers
>copy the M+ system and world quest system

Why would Blizzard spend the money on this when they could instead do a budget expansion to keep milking their 15 year old game. Anyone saying the next expansion will be pie in the sky is lying. Blizzard has no reason to do this.

this is actually pretty accurate of what people were speculating the other day. maybe it is real?
id re-sub is this was real but i already know im going to quit after a month so no point. WoW is already dead, they can't fix it, its just going to be cata 2.0 and we all know how that one is going to go.

>Blizzard has no reason to do this.
No one is playing WoW anymore.

sounds cool actually
the thing is, a soft-reset might not cut it
game has grown too big and in a bad way

>do a level squish on top of this for no reason
They already announced this through official channels you fucking retard.

That site shows the difference between deleted by the mods or by yourself. Use your head retard. Red is mods, blue is themselves.

Yeah this sounds way too creative and interesting to be real.

so does that mean retail will be fixed

Yes
Faction shit killed it

regardless if true or not, its sound so desperate at this point
they should make wow 2 or a new mmo if they want to be more relevant, literarly nobody gives a fuck anymore

Wasn't WotLK desperate?

woltk was the finishing off the wc3 storyline
like i know people have a hardtime to grasp this, especially if they only played wow, but mmos are not made to last forever, much less then so back then. WoW was never built this way and it shows from story to gameplay.
The idea that an mmo must last forever is only an meth dream propagated by wows insane sucess back then. MMOs having sequels or new iteration was normal before wow and is normal now too, seeing all the mmolight games have also new entries. This clinging for an 15 year old game must be from zoomers that dont want lose their mount collection or some hardcore boomers.

>zoomers that dont want lose their mount collection or some hardcore boomers.
>the only rational people are millennials

Attached: 1560946162929.jpg (750x703, 95K)

prove me wrong

I wish it were real, the faction war is so contrived and has been since the beginning and it would at least be something different enough to be interesting for a while. We all know the next expansion is just going to be a new set of islands that appear somewhere in the middle of the ocean with dragons or something as the central issue.

FACTIONS ARE GONE
youtube.com/watch?v=LDU_Txk06tM

Oh no sorry millennials are fucking great lmao

Attached: Grandpa.jpg (640x736, 52K)

>reddit
Just kill Yea Forums already

>hurr let's close the blinds and stay in the dark because LEDDIT

This all sounds great or whatever but will they finally do away with the faggy mobile game horseshit you are compelled to do in order to progress? Time gates used on anything but weekly raids is fucking retarded.

>Tinker
I fucking wish. Their kit would just be reflavoured/retooled Engineering.

I'd love that if it was so but I doubt it.

DEFINITELY called the Old Ones being the big bad by the end though. Nothing says penultimate baddie like some tentacles and purple swirlies. Unless Xal'atath isn't an old one.

If BFA is leading up to an Old God expansion, Legion was leading up to a demon expansion.

Ok, but how will it compete against the next Final Fantasy 14 expansion

Here's a list of MMOs in no real order that are confirmed better than FF14 (unless you're a tranny or anime fag than go ahead);

>Dungeons and Dragons Online
>Guild Wars 2
>World of Warcraft
>The Elder Scrolls Online
>Star Wars: The Old Republic
>Lord of the Rings Online

Attached: MMORPGs.png (1423x1904, 877K)

>Completely rework the very foundation of WoW.
>Revamp over 10 years of content
>Create a whole new faction for players
>Drastically change the world on a scale infinitely greater than cata

What is with WoW leaks and there being so much content in them? Blizzard couldnt even have BFA ready at launch. Like it's so barren of content you have ten meaningless levels without new spells or talents.

How the fuck is this Blizzard even conceivably planning something so vast? They couldn't even bring a D4 announcement to the last Blizz con.

How is this leak at all believable?

>confirmed better
By who and under what judgement conditions

Attached: 1561620721482.png (580x202, 28K)

Because it was deleted.
It also says no new races, classes, professions or even zones.
I dunno who the fuck would join the Xal'atath faction though.

>BFA in okay

Lol

Man, LOTRO was the goddamn shit back then. Such good atmosphere.

maybe they never intended to actually do anything for bfa, it was just a cashgrab before the ''real'' xpac releases and potentially brings back old players?

Attached: 83465867898790890890.png (1147x623, 406K)

Blizzard has been trying to potentially bring back old players since they announced Pandas. Making an expansion thats WoD tier after an expansion that the nu-wow audience finally adored just piledrived all the good will they got.

Old players don't want to touch nu-wow. Nu-wow is so vastly different from WotLK, TBC, and vanilla that it's a different game in a different subgenre.

That's the point of old gods. You don't 'lead up' to them, they've 'been there the entire time.'

>No DAOC or RO
God, who the FUCK EVEN LIKES YOU JESUS FUCK

zoomzoom harder faggot

Might be interesting if true but I doubt they'd go through that much effort when they could just jew out more.

Reminder that come September all other MMOs are finished.

Attached: sk.png (1000x1000, 1.25M)

She was the good guy all along goyim

Why is /r/wow so faggoty?

>I have boobs and did a cosplay look at bobs
>did you seriously just mention her boobs you incel
>my girlfriend made me Horde cookies
>IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND SINGLE?
>wow is so dead here is my essay on it (thanks for the platinum)
>HERE IS MY ART
>I like because of boobs
>Classic is gunna suck
>I hate change
>I made a le wow meme
>if you post anything that's not shitting on bfa, isn't a meme, isn't art or doesn't involve boobs im going to find you and rape your family and flay you alive

>the faction war is so contrived and has been since the beginning

I hope you don't mean since the beginning of WoW, because in Vanilla through the Burning Crusade the lore between the factions was very well thought out. It was officially a cold war with the only real fighting being border skirmishes conducted by proxies. Each faction had distinct reasons for existing and historically motivated reasons to distrust the other.

This meme is so painfully true...

Attached: 1560548974682.png (500x522, 135K)

everytime I see WoW news, they have somehow found a new way to rape its corpse

Attached: tenor.png (616x346, 185K)

Attached: 1561085791761.jpg (750x754, 196K)

>tfw trying to balance ffxiv and WoW and work

Attached: DH3cCljUwAAnrpc.jpg (250x320, 11K)

But Zin'Azshari is already out...

>undead working with any alliance race
Isn't being undead/raising the dead the worst possible fucking thing you can do? Doesn't this cause the soul of the original person to go to super hell for all of eternity?

That 'leak' implies time travel.
Death Knights.

Should be in God Tier after 8.2

>time travel
They wouldn't. Not after WoD.

well its not like they asked to be brought back as a zombie

imagine being a undead death knight

>get purged by arthas
>get rezzed
>get fried again in northrend
>brought back to life AGAIN

Warcraft story was the best when it wasn't Alliance vs Horde. They weren't even the focus of Warcraft 3.

>redditfrog
>literally linking to reddit
Holy fuck go back, jesus christ. Never post here again.

>Alot of the names of characters and the three new races for each faction have been kept hush hush until we get closer to Blizzcon, especially with how low moral was around there.

so dojo poster is right?

>he thinks alliance are the good guys

Modern WoW is weighed down by too much bullshit

Just got this from /pol/
I'm pretty excellent at spotting fiction. I don't think this is fiction. It's most apparent when a person includes out-of-place specificity or reveals information they would not be privy to in any normal circumstance. There is almost none in this series of posts. The oddest thing is an omission of WC3 Remastered. The next oddest is mentioning such a diversity of games. I would expect a worker bee not to have that kind of exposure within such a large company, this is what makes it look most like a LARP. Otherwise, it seems like they would have been on the Hearthstone team.

Attached: Blizzleaks.png (1901x2506, 743K)

>linking to reddit
>frogposting
kill yourself

Attached: 1560218185488.png (542x571, 202K)

>trying to defend redditfags flooding this board with garbage
>by posting reddit garbage
The quality of this post is astoundingly low. As expected of reddit retards.

NO GRUNT IN THE COMPANY KNOWS ABOUT EVERY PROJECT
IF SOMEONE LEAKED THIS AND WAS FIRED THEY KNOW WHO HE IS AND HE'D BE BLACKLISTED OR SUED
THIS IS FAKE RETARD
He also ripped off the real one posted a day prior when talking about WoW

Truly sad times when "Yea Forums leak" is circulating all over the place for weeks.

people talk to each other in real life user

BACED

>no "female agenda"
>no "diversity hires"
Guy's an SJW then because Blizzard clearly goes for diversity hires and has a feminist agenda.

Let's assume all of this is real. What's the point of all these positive changes if the content still revolves around doing endless world quest rep grinds in a very small zone for 10 months at a time?

Nothing can fix this game so long as these morons keep reusing this formula. Doesn't matter what cool shit you wrap it in, argus 5.0 is just argus for the fifth time.

I mean WoD and Legion were fun

brainlet here, what is this magni shit?

you were trapped all this years?
will you be trapped once bfa finishes?

Does this mean waifu Azshara and her husbando N'zoth survive?

Attached: azshara panties.jpg (1552x873, 213K)

If true im subbing again before the year ends

>it wouldn't make any sense for a myriad of reasons.
Yet the Alliance have literal planet glassing capabilities at their finger tips and the Horde still lives in huts and is still somehow an issue. Nothing makes sense.

>Alliance YES

What about world PvP? Is classic truly the only hope for WoW?

I honestly like the way most of this sounds. Shame the expansion itself plays like shit. I even enjoyed Legion for a few months.

Grandpa needs to fuck off. Sammy a cute grill.

I don't see the problem

wishful thinking, thats all. same as all the tards that bought into that grinch nonsense.

Game rewards just need to be treated like a capitalistic society similar to Vanilla. Everyones a winner system they currently use makes it so nobody gives a fuck about anything. The people who try the hardest and spend the most time deserve the best and coolest shit. This will assblast the soccer moms that are the few left subscribed currently but its the right direction to bring WoW back to glory.

>Ragnaros again
It cant possibly be true