To the town of Agua Fria rode a stranger one fine day

To the town of Agua Fria rode a stranger one fine day
Hardly spoke to folks around him, didn't have too much to say,
No one dared to ask his business, no one dared to make a slip
The stranger there among them had a New Vegas thread on his hip

Attached: 1545982713443.jpg (990x1100, 199K)

Looks like he has a gun arm
And it looks rad as shit

What kind of dork uses the minigun

Miniguns are cool

What is there to talk about regarding a nearly 10 year old total conversion mod for the third worst Fallout game?

This. Miniguns are lame.
Double Barrels are the patrician weapon choice

>heavy
>high STR
>low DAM
>had to have innate -DT put on their ammo because they were such fucking garbage nobody wanted to use them even if they were a minigun using dork

Nah

Double barrel miniguns?
Hell yeah.

>going from 6 barrels to 2

Attached: 1561338585497.jpg (651x483, 85K)

sometimes less is more

Attached: BRRRT.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

So what's the most /fa/ armor in the game?

Attached: 1550070699037.png (281x772, 231K)

I always have a T-51b and Minigun save

Attached: CZ57Avenger.png (2100x1000, 773K)

Nothing can compare to Daniel's Outfit from HH

I even carried the Bible around on my Kung Fu Jesus playthrough to read to people I knocked out with Paralyzing Palm

For me, its the AER14 prototype.

Attached: 1542617394724.png (2000x644, 908K)

Miniguns in Fallout New Vegas felt quite weak, that game was much more conducive to the "Cowboy" load out of rifles, shotguns, pistols and smgs. Heavy weapons like the flamethrower or minigun lacked oomph while explosives were either too situational or too easy to kill yourself with until you get the Danger Close perk, especially if you're being careless indoors, but for taking out clusters of weak enemies grenades and launchers are still good.

Meanwhile heavy weaponry in Fallout 4 felt quite good, especially in tandem with Power Armor. The satisfaction from getting your hands on these things again after the tease the game gives for them in the opening is bolstered by the fact that most of F4s smaller fire arms and regular armor looked like dogshit where as the large weapons kept a standard vanilla designs and power armor was the best the series has ever had. Stomping through "Dungeons" blowing bandits away was pretty much the games only redeeming quality, but it's a good one.

Attached: T-60PowerArmor.jpg (866x727, 307K)

Miniguns had mad DT penetration due to their low damage

I never looked into whether or not it was worth handloading ammo for that unique one

Attached: Scorched_Sierra_power_armor.png (870x696, 534K)

is there a good modded questline that isn't the someguy series?
they were good fun but the whole "haha turns out they were bad and you had no way of knowing, you dumb fucker" stuff in The Inheritance kinda put me off his mods.

They buffed 5mm to be the single best -DT ammo in the game because the Minigun was such hot garbage and it was easier than giving automatic weapons some useful fucking perks like the ones that make shotguns OP

Some are riflemen, some are heavies.

The CZ57 with AP shred roboscorpions

That green looks like it's a placeholder or a missing texture or something. Does it actually look like that in-game?

>The "Special" Minigun has half the ammo of the default one
Kill me.

With what? Huehuehue

I broke my mod configuration trying to update TTW and I’m such a brainlet when it comes to modding I don’t know how to fix it. How do you bros cope with the fact you’ll never get to play your save file you’ve spent 100 hours on again?

Attached: 4BB9E54F-7535-4172-BC55-45FA466155B0.jpg (1024x425, 52K)

>Have 1 or 2 Agility
>Reloading takes one eternity
>Frequently reloading

It really is that bad

Attached: 48173-1-1351328892.jpg (1280x1024, 328K)

I guess all the budget went into scripting the on-rails shootan.

>using AGI as a dump stat
It's your own fault you're here. Couldn't leave well enough alone.

They didn't even manage to put the helmet into the game

any of these two but with and enclave hat and the ulysses gasmask
i also used the dead money collar all the time, never took it off

Attached: 45232-2-1327104566.jpg (603x377, 29K)

I'm about 30% through a normal run and decided on starting fresh but as a female character, aside from the obvious perks are there any charisma or speech things I need to invest in to get the full experience? Played NV for almost 500 hours but it's been almost three years since I last really touched it.

Whats wrong with Great Khan clothing?

Attached: Great Khan.jpg (1260x1300, 931K)

Great Khans have worn it

Clothing is the least of their problems.

90% of speech checks rely on speech skill. There's a handful that rely on other skills like survival or your SPECIALS but not many. You can't access everything in the game with a single character unless you cheat.

but it looks good on females, and you want to fuck a Great Khan girl right?

Attached: 1454021714511.jpg (1024x768, 149K)

>lying
Its ok to admit it, that little blonde thing with the leather vest on and nothing else, you've been eyeing her it's alright

yeah it all comes back, aside from the perks I guess there aren't really any gameplay differences between m/f courier

But that check isn't a lie, it's a very convincing truth

>Some Khan slut will never make you nut right as you hit a puff of Jet, making your orgasm feel like it lasts a whole minute

Shame.

Attached: FalloutDwellersVsSuperMutant.jpg (564x748, 77K)

Eyeing her? Maybe. But do I want to catch every std in the wasteland? No, thanks. I'll stick to testing robots with a sexual protocol.

This guy, he knows whats up.

This guy, he's a virgin.

Attached: Great Khans.jpg (2048x1152, 426K)

Your psycho-addict whore is fleeting.
Fisto is forever.

>ywn kill a super mutant and take his hostages as spoils

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who don't acknowledge that Dead Money is the best DLC

Attached: 1544483781740.jpg (795x830, 359K)

>ywn be a Great Khan girl walking around with tits out getting chems for free basically

>You'll never get to inject a pair of med-X directly into some Khan sluts nipples and then just slap the shit outta dem titties

How droll

Attached: IHonestlyDontRemember.png (1196x341, 235K)

I need sauce please.

"Hot Shit High!" by Erotibot.

Attached: SexFist.png (1206x1829, 1.92M)

big iron

that's me

not to mention that Marko ends up getting pretty laughable and the whole idea that 'Trying to do good things only results in more bad things! You should feel REALLY bad about doing this because this happened as a result, its all your fault!'

more like big gay lmao

for me, it's the armor of the burned man.

Attached: Joshua_Graham_armor.png (800x573, 278K)

Do Great Khan girls bathe?

the green parts were supposed to glow but the texture was never implemented properly

Ran through Honest Hearts very quickly, and am at the point where I side with Joshua or Daniel. Are there any other quests I've missed? This dlc feels extremely short if it's about to end soon after I choose. Already got the She's Embrace and found most of the survivalist stuff.

The whole 'obvious bad guy is essential/teleports away after you finish talking to them' thing got old real fast too. Not sure why people say that the Someguy series is the best modded questline.

Objectively correct.

Because the good parts of it are still very good
I don't even mind the teleporting goon squads as much but yeah, when the villain can just warp away
Like... the start of NVB3, the character I played absolutely would have wasted Virgil the second they made it to Utah and not shed a tear or had a single second thought about it.