kiwifarms.is/threads/projared-jared-knabenbauer-divorce-fiasco.56204/
youtube.com/watch?v=_zmAy8wV54Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wWaucJcomAU
youtube.com/watch?v=8G2yCDKD0ns
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWSuve1oqeo
youtube.com/watch?v=I-_GB5wgxPs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it would be terrible if someone murdered him.
I would be heartbroken.

ZIS IS VHAT HAPPENS WHEN U LET DE JOOS INTO SPACE

HELLO JEW

Attached: angry.jpg (280x280, 21K)

you can start worrying about him once
>TBF
>boogie
>dunkey
>Gamegrumps
>Oneyplays
>LTG
all bite the dust.

at the rate e-celebs are dying it'll be 6 years from now.

Why is DSP universally hated?
Yeah he is pretty lazy with his channel and done some dumb mistakes, but he is not that bad.

I cant believe all the concern trolling from the dsp detractors about that one, despite them liking edgy humor themselves

name one other e-celeb who has died

TotalCuckold

some pathetic kojima fans got omega butt mad when he talked shit about metal gear

It's bizarre how they often use that joke as proof that he is a nazi

I don't fucking care about this retard, the only flavor of retard I care about aside from myself is CWC, call me when something happens to him.

>TBF

So the first on that list is already gone and I'd bet 3/4 of them will be physically dead before 2022. Liam by suicide and the other two crackers by unhealthy lifestyles and cuckoldry.

2018 TB
2019 Etika

place your bets on which e-celeb dies in 2020

I would say DSP but I fear he may be immortal

pewdiepie

Now THAT would be a good happening

>plays more videogames than any Yea Forumsirgin here, is a connoisseur of multiple genres by this point
>can take a joke and dust off any "criticism" he gets from angry redditors
>hard working, streams and uploads multiple videos almost daily
>stable income
>wife is a goddess with banging tits
success breeds jealousy.

Attached: based.gif (480x270, 996K)

based

>financial crisis saga entering its 3rd year
>people still give him money
At this point he could start streaming from the beach somewhere and still convince people he's in trouble.

I have slowly learned that DSP is the first public guy who lives on the fucking Bellcurve, since if literally anyone else were to live this lifestyle they'd die

is he actually looking better?

Will we outlive Boogie?

Attached: Boogie2988newlook.jpg (1536x2048, 450K)

youtu.be/MhdbOu40vxY

You cannot take this "human" seriously under any circumstance

And Dashie

Yeah. Even more ridiculous was being outraged about his previous girlfriend being much younger. Who the fuck wouldn't want a much younger girl when being like over 30? Like him or not but that's just pure hypocrisy.

Projared obviously. after the normalfaggots crucified him he'll be lucky to get a job flipping burgers.

Why?

>LTG
One of these is not like the rest

Chris-Chan

5 years ago I would've said yes but this lardass keeps getting healthier and I don't like it.

Using Bison is literally cheating though

He is pretty famous, everyone would talk about it and the memes would be top tier

Chris chan seems to be eternal as well

>women fucks guys in open relatinship
>he fucks one (1) girl
>social suicide inssues
poor guy. I liked his videos.

Attached: jTbzuiWF.jpg (399x400, 27K)

he's a homewrecker

What happened with this Pro Jared guy? I never heard of him before and didn't follow the drama.
I know some people were calling him a pedophile, is that true?

If your wife goes "let's do the open relationship thing" and you're retarded enough to agree instead of dumping her on the spot, you deserve it.

>in open relationship with wife
>wife fucks guys constantly
>he fucks one girl and she makes his life hell
The whole pedophile thing was female-sparked hate mongering, he ran a tumblr for "body positivity" where people would send him their nudes. There's was no real way for him to filter out underaged images.

LARPing as a chad. lol

I thought it was because of pics he got from underage fans, him cheating blew it up into the air.

Attached: 1561482918726.jpg (540x367, 52K)

So he did nothing wrong, and still had his whol e-celeb career derailed unfairly?
If so he is indeed a strong candidate for suicide

funny how this just keeps getting swept under the rug, talk about a gamer moment

Endless Jess or ProJared

this, you're pretending to be a chad if you let your wife not fuck other men

>That
>LARPing
Wow son, you must be bottom of the barrel if you think having an IQ above 70 and avoiding a red flag such as that is a "Chad" thing.

"she" never provided proof she was underage at the time.
all the leaked pics of jareds mushroom dick were leaked by adult women.
all it takes is an allegation in this day and age and your public image is fucked for life.

>literally outlived TotalAssCancer and Drownedticka
How does he do it?
Is he an immortal?

Attached: 1560348636183.png (950x824, 17K)

the real question is can he outlive chris-chan?

I'm 35 and my old geezer wisdom tells women tend to dispose of typical women bullshit with age (or get outed for it). Immaturity is more annoying than adorable and when a person is awesome, they also tend to get more awesome with age. So I'd really choose someone my age.

legitemately frightning way to go.

he's a vampire elder, feeding off other e-celebs life force.

F

Attached: 7s0xpxo7ut631.jpg (2048x2048, 691K)

Has anyone even heard anything from him since this stuff about him came out? For all we know he could have shot himself weeks ago and no one ever noticed because everyone he knew cut off all contact with him

To be fair, nobody likes it when a faggot has a wrong opinion. I'm shocked he hasn't just killed himself by now.

I find women only get worse with age, even ignoring looks. The younger a girl is the more happy and nice she is. Women past 30 are usually bitter and hate males
(from my experience ofc)

>Still fat

HOW? YOU HAD SURGERY

>LTG
Fuck off, Low tier god is based and hates niggers

Attached: 5105952-6283657-Get_the_message_Piper_Perabo_made_a_statement_with_her_Believe_W-m-102_1539723996975 (634x988, 200K)

Attached: 1511929237899.png (653x561, 651K)

ah yes i forgot about the law where it's on the onus of the underage person not to get sent dick pics, shame on that girl!

People forget that Projared's fall was caused by a very biased order of events. First he was the homewrecker, then literally two weeks after the clowning and memeing it was revealed his wife suggested the Open Relationship to begin with, then the sharks pretending to be moralfags ate him alive for "Hitting on minors", when in reality there's absolutely no evidence of that.

Basically the issue Projared had was his wife tried to cuck him with an open relationship and he did better than her in it. She even says she got butthurt when she saw Projared succeed with Rubberross's wife

But of course no one is gonna defend the guy since he looks like a fucking snake crossbred with a ferret.

where's the faceapp watermark?

LTG is black DSP, we all know that.

>Body positivity
So he was promoting degeneracy?

>wife is a goddess with banging tits
You have some low standards, user

he ate it

Im 19 so I sure hope I get to see him die, along with AVGN, NC and CWC

>astroturf and PR niggers still haven't figured out that Yea Forums actually does have a favorite e-celeb/twitch streamer
>they will never figure out who it is

Gives me a good giggle.

There's no proof she did and she deleted her twitter soon after making the claim likely because people keot egging her for evidence she couldn't provide. if there was any real basis to it, her parents would've taken her straight to court and we would've heard about it.
it's likely that by "sending" her inappropriate images, she meant she was browsing his NSFW blog which he has no way of monitoring it's userbase.

Well, anyone who is loudly proclaimed to be a favorite, won't be. First law of autistdynamic

yeah i'm sure having thousands of epic gamers dogpiling her to call her a slut and a bitch has nothing to do with her twitter being deleted

If it isn't Wings I'll be shocked. So many ways for him to kick the bucket, you got the morbid obesity, drug overdose, suicide or some internet hitman getting hired by his viewers. He's already had several prostitutes called in to his trailer.

Attached: 9797dda.gif (620x349, 876K)

You tell me

Attached: D6GwoF7UwAAwyiS.jpg (598x598, 52K)

Even if you’re consistently losing weight, if you weigh 600 pounds it’s gonna take a while to lose that shit

No, you dumb bitch, it wasn't fraudulent.

Goog Lord even if his wife did do him dirty I still have no sympathy for this sad excuse for a male human being

Projared solicited nudes from minors but his wife forced him to cross dress(kinda hot lol do you think he was embarrassed haha)

It seems like everyone in this threesome is in the wrong

feminist roastie why are you here?

>FUCK HE'S NOT PART OF THE HIVEMIND GET HIM OUT OF HERE NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wishing someone to die is sociopathic behavior
don't act like an incel

>he
imagine being a male feminist LMAO

>Your wife
>Forcing you to do anything
>Let alone crossdress
Milennials amirite

>implying
People were out for Jareds blood and were obviously taking her side, they still are.
You can make all the assumptions you want, but the fact remains that there hasn't been a single proof to back up her accusations.
a man lost his only source of income because of an accusation.

Boogie

Boogie is going to outlive us all by incurring Nurgle's favor.

>uses someone's suicide to attention seek
I know he does shit like that all the time but still

imagine crying over a stupid e-celeb jewtuber you've never met losing his comfy gig that he's already made a fucking boatload over

E-celebs (and celebs in general) aren't people though. Your brain only sees them as "characters", entities that only exist within a virtual world. You know they are real people, sure, but wishing for them to die isn't really sociopathic if they aren't real people you encounter in the physical world.

>he's a pedophile
>there's no proof
>durr stop crying
ok retard.

if anything seeing them as "characters" makes you more of a sociopath because you are so desensitized that you can't view a human on your screen as a real person

I hope you lose your job because an underage tumblerite said she saw you naked.

ProJared is a shit YouTuber but his wife seems like a horrible human being.

Of course, Pig-roach will likely outlive the next Extinction event.

YongYea

>those feet

Oh boy, that ain't good.

Your conscious mind does know they're real people, but they don't evoke the same type of human-to-human empathy. People tend to forget the human brain is a machine that's thousands of years old and it isn't used to inventions as recent as television or the internet

is that actually him on the left? he looks so weird now. miss when he was your run of the mil lardass

projared is a shithead for a couple things, but why pedophilia? like that isn't even bad

Chris-chan. He already had a heart attack this week. His biology is catching up to him.

2020 will be the year of spoony

The negative brainwaves protect him

lmao at anyone who seriously takes selfies this close. are you showing off your pores? yeesh.

Lmao I haven't heard of this dude since he got that retard numale haircut.
he gets less than 500 views per stream last I checked, where is now?

Yeah because police are famous for following up and prosecuting victims of sexual crimes
pearl clutching bullshit

>when (if) DSP dies, he won't get a sticky nevause he doesn't worship Nintendo hard enough
fuck this board.

Attached: 1556350186486.jpg (466x466, 64K)

Its called confidence incel

confident in what? you can only be confident when you have something to back it up. if you're "projecting confidence" to make up for your hollow insides and ugly outsides, you're just conceited.

Not yet.

So:
>Projared sends nudes to a girl
>she says as such online
>does not post said images anywhere
>her parents don't go to court and don't file for an accusation
>police couldn't uncover said images despite having access to private conversations on tumblr/facebook/twitter in accordance with the terms and regulations

or
>girl wants attention
>claims she was raped

hmm....

Attached: 1556173283659.jpg (719x666, 33K)

>raped
meant sent nudes*

There's a theory he went to Area 51 with Holly a few weeks back. Also, I find it funny he's been pretty quiet, while his bitches keep flapping their gums about shit that they should keep mum about
>tfw Heidi admitting to being a thief
>tfw Her legal council quit
>tfw the initial underage accuser forgot to delete evidence of the fact that at the time of the alleged events, They were allegedly experiencing bouts of memory loss to the point where they were shitting themselves, and told their mom to drive them to the hospital because they were having thoughts of killing her
Mentally ill fags are gonna mentally ill. Go figure

Poor Ross, in all this.

Yeah, they really aren't.

Attached: g.jpg (843x428, 25K)

Nah you should be happy for him, he deserves better than that gremlin.

They're pathetic shitters and have to claim the moral high ground any way they can, even making streams for charity just to say that they're better.

you can start worrying about
>SBFP
>Boogie
>Dunkey
>Game Grumps
>Oneyplays
>LTG
once DSP activates Bites the Dust

This is the "Male" she was seeing
>Show him how to fuck me lol because he doesn't have a penis

Attached: heidi's tranny sidebitch.png (586x460, 481K)

uh...

Attached: 1552189547151.jpg (720x960, 29K)

I think most people just see him as a clown, but as with any popular loser there's bound to be a vocal group of even bigger losers who get legitimately angry and obsess over everything they do.

Notch will be the next one to an hero.

Once you realize his detractors are even more pathetic than he is it's hard to really hate him

>Projared solicited nudes from minors
no he didn't
you can't prove that he did

I'm just playing the devils advocate my heart is devoid of envy but let's be honest he got it pretty good for a minimal amount of work

doesn't he have a literal mansion?

Isn't that Elijah Wood?

You mean one person in this picture isn't a man?

Umm.. maybe you should believe wonen more incel???

Money doesn't cure depression.

No. Elijah Woods has a penis.
technically. Not born as one, anyway.

Nah fuck that. He is entering unwatchable levels again but I would rather have him on the top than some libtard

>rages about nothing
>calls all games shit
>blames everyone else for his problems
>lives off of pity dollars

he's Yea Forums's unironic hero and you all know it

Attached: Really_Cool_Pic.png (496x706, 581K)

The other thing that's really alarming...is that... I need that money

Still streaming...

at the heat death...

of the universe...

nothin he could...

do...

Nope.
kiwifarms.is/threads/projared-jared-knabenbauer-divorce-fiasco.56204/
>260+ pages now
Yikes. But worth the slog

Wings will end it all when he realizes that his Chili addiction made his stomach wider again and all was for nothing and he gains the weight back
ps: Big ups Liquid Richard, absolute pimp.
youtube.com/watch?v=_zmAy8wV54Q

Attached: wings.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Of course he will, the spam would be fucking insane which is the only reason etika got one

Let's be real. the main reason normies destroyed this man was because he looked weird. any slip up would've sufficed for them to demonize him.

Attached: D6HwGuVWwAAusoF (1).jpg (637x643, 54K)

Weird to see Sean Ranklin and Wings in the same room

Attached: iPPSqnwTCpSKbdlJh-PHesc7nKEdphoyAgHCYVo8-EY.png (659x432, 188K)

Attached: 1557726374818.png (1020x1004, 1.41M)

Just post the Femto edit lmao

based

>many popular e-celebs die over the years
>never a single sticky
>nobody gives a fuck
>celebrity reddit nintendo nigger that screams dies
>literally nobody talked about him here before and e-celeb treads got deleted all the time
>sticky
>threads for days
>based nigger!!! rip!!! reddit upboats!!!

Attached: 1532743080977.jpg (241x247, 9K)

But DSP is my favourite cringe-celeb, so that's literally impossible

>literally just a few months ago we got a sticky telling us e-celebs werent video games
>get a sticky about an e-celeb

bravo Yea Forums mods

Attached: 1561469293115.jpg (1433x1013, 73K)

He looks like Le Sopranos Man from Sopranos

it's all so tiresome

Ignore *** posters
Do not reply to *** posters
Sage *** threads

Attached: literal children.png (380x513, 20K)

that's complete bullshit, how many women have you been wiht exactly? most women keep up to their same old bullshit until they're ugly enough that they can no longer get away with it, but they'll still want to do that shit.

Women don't grow up

>wrong opinion
dude..

>tfw instead of giving money to Kike Newell used to buy new games on EGS and a dozen of DSP subscriptions for new watchers

Attached: 92F71885-3180-4A40-A901-42D7C6D534D6.jpg (2000x1000, 268K)

LIKE C L O C K W O R K

>defending projared
He was a pedo, you relate to that?

Proof?

16 isn't pedo you fucking retard

ecelebs are a thing of their own fren. But we will have a dedicated month long thread for the day godd howard leaves us.

Attached: todd loaded.jpg (708x708, 41K)

Resetera still exists, you can and should go back.

>Why is DSP universally hated?
Ignoring all of the Sons of Kojima shit other anons have brought up, (because both them and DSP can be wrong, braindead faggots) I'd say it's because he's
>literally never made the correct adult financial decision
>constantly begs and goads his underage fanbase of furries to give him their allowance
>absolutely disgusting diet and mannerisms. I legitimately have never heard a human being cough and snort as much as ol' Philly boy in any situation, not even close
>plays video games all day, but is still horribly ass at them. If you want proof, look at any playthrough (or TIHYDP preferably) before he could just read Twitch chat at all times
Anyways, here are some of my favorite Phil moments that showcase his true brainpower.
youtube.com/watch?v=wWaucJcomAU
youtube.com/watch?v=8G2yCDKD0ns
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWSuve1oqeo
youtube.com/watch?v=I-_GB5wgxPs

nice projection tranny. You can join the 40% now

>my baby dick is for kids to lick
Next you're gonna start crying about pizzagate.

Attached: 1561147561522.png (369x356, 111K)

Those fucking legs are like something out of Silent Hill.

*outlives the earth's sun*
*outlives the singularity*
*continues to make content in the reborn universe*

Attached: 1540157755314.gif (162x227, 566K)

He didn't outlive shit, he became a joke.

Imagine having thousands of dollars of surgery to literally cut your stomach out of your body because you can't control yourself, and you still look THAT bad.

>mods deleted my video game related thread
>this is still up

Attached: 1378923692490.jpg (1440x810, 133K)

Attached: that image on the piece of paper is you.png (1773x1330, 3.53M)

Thread about what?

post more chocolate feet.

The funniest part about him being bad at videogames is that he always blame the game and almost never took the blame. Only once he have admitted doing it. Look at his Nioh playthrough, the game gave him the option to switch stance, yet throughout the whole game, he just stick to mid stance. He ended up quitting the DLC because of that.

Did you create content every single day for 10 years? No? Then shut the fuck up.

I fucking love wings I want to give him a hug

your fault for making a thread about a non nintendo game.

Made in Heaven

>too incompetent to have his career die

Have we all been mindbroken by DSP now? Did we finally gave in to his madness?

Attached: 1544244166330.png (256x256, 83K)

That's definitely one of many reasons I could have included. To this day he shouts "NOTHING I COULD DO!" at games when its he who refuses to learn or adapt. Sad really.
ironically, he would probably make more money/be more popular if he didn't rely on Twitch chat handholds at all times. If you take away DSP's retarded blunders and non-stop refusal to pick up game mechanics you're left with just a below average, gout-ridden streamer and those are a diamond dozen.

>can take criticism
>has a 2 hour prestream venting about trolls

Two best friends died.
Boogie lost his wife and the weight, I can imagine him falling back into depression and ending himself
Dunkey is one of those autists that's up his own ass and thinks he makes art, he'll say he doesn't enjoy making videos anymore and quit
Gamegrumps already died, but its zombie will die again when Arin has a midlife crisis
Oneyplays lost viewers after Dingdong and Julian left, it will probably be quietly retired when Chris loses interest.
It's all inevitable.

that's literally what happened, yes. i don't think anyone unironically hates DSP anymore.

No, Yea Forums is just full of electionfags who don't remember how truly incompetent he was.

Speak for yourself, I've always found his idiocy and incompetence too hilarious to hate

>Boogie1488 keeps dying and coming back

Boogie will get cancer cap this post. Also fuck you bitch it wasn't fraudulent

He'll drop one last "WOOOOOW" so loud, he'll create another big bang and the cycle will begin again.

Great. Now I have to jerk off. It’s been takin longer lately and I literally have to punch my pelvic bone to get it going.

making a thread with an underage videogame character in a lewd position while expecting people to post "C" etc. etc. is not videogames.

phil never takes responsibility(which applies even outside games) and he hits every checkmark for someone with narcissistic personality disorder.

Who the hell is Susan?

>e-celeb dies
>never knew about him
>even shit talked youtubers like him
>virtue signals
>turns it around and makes it all about him
>talks about problems with mental illness and to seek help while at the same time calling people mentally ill to those who dont agree with him
>has a fanbase full of actual handicap mentally ill fans
>raises money for taxes but then turns around to fly his new girlfriend back
>does the same to get secretly married
>says wont talk about taxes anymore but then a week later said he really needs help again

hes just an unlikeable cunt

Based. Zoomers hate him

>boogie

soon

Attached: 7s0xpxo7ut631.jpg (640x640, 95K)

DSP is kinda boring once you know most of stuff about him is sperg headcanon and he actually makes six figures yearly

I just don't get how can someone pay so much money and not fix those damn legs.
it looks fucking gangrened.

The entire ProJared thing was so fucking weird. It really shows how desperate people are to watch drama unfold. The vast majority of people who were talking about it were normies that never even heard of him.

You guys know Khat, yaknow muh wife.

Attached: images.jpg (184x274, 6K)

You're just jealous, sorry you failed at life.

>DSP has been around for over a decade

Oh man the day Khet wakes up and realizes Phil is never getting out of the debt mountain he's pulled on top of himself is gonna be wild.

Attached: thefirstwife.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Unironically fucking based
>More intact marriage than Jared
>Less culpable to throw himself off a bridge like Etika
>Doesn't have ass cancer like TB
How does someone stop him? I can't wait for him to outlive boogie and seven dollar sanchez

Attached: DSP enjoys some water.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

Outliving boogie is not an accomplishment. Dude's a walking heart attack.

Mirin calves

bugged immortality mechanics
>"WHAT THE FUCK IM IMMORTAL, HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW GETTING BIT BY THAT VAMPIRE WOULD DO THAT?"

It's honestly immoral of him to marry her with all of his debt.

he really is a cockroach it's amazing he's survived for so long

people have been saying this for years though

What are the chances if Phil went into the Chernobyl reactor core he actually would survive the radiation?

He'll become a walking elephant's foot and give radiation cancer to the remaining youtubers.

>fucking bugged reactor core mechanics ACK ACK ACK
>I'm blocking the radiation, wtf!
>WHY AM I RADIOACTIVE

Well he's a lolcow after all. Failing like a retard he is what that makes him popular.

Attached: 1561685489859.jpg (604x604, 62K)

>LTG possibly ever dying

What a grand and intoxicating innocence!

>use taxpayer dollars to reroute your insides to lose weight
>still look like a fat fuck even after losing weight from doing so

phil is a jew

phatsidephil looked badass

>dat smile
is that harold’s son?

Gotta show off them chiclet teeth somehow, user.

Wait Chris had a heart attack? When did this happen?

>ACK
This is how you know someone's life is sad, empty and quite pathetic.

Watching this eejit struggle with the first Dead Rising after a recent replay of my own was very enjoyable. You get the most out of those compilations when you know the game in question inside and out.

Kill yourself you e-celeb worshipping faggot

>if you make fun of Phil in any way you belong to SoK!
Nice logic, paypig, don't forget to tip Phil your allowance again.