FFXIV is no longer allowed to be mentioned in the offices "we don't allow negativity in the dojo" is a fucking daily...

>FFXIV is no longer allowed to be mentioned in the offices "we don't allow negativity in the dojo" is a fucking daily mantra now

How can we recover WOWbros?

Attached: D92mr1SXYAEZZDD.jpg (1554x2048, 693K)

Other urls found in this thread:

massivelyop.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why give a shit if you like retail wow play retail wow you flaming faggot

Can't wait until the Diablo shooter becomes reality. It'll be Hellgate: London all over again but probably even worse.

>that comment about esports
Boy, giving up DOTA must've made somebody PISSED.

asmon is reading this on his stream rn

Anyone reason to think this is legit?

It's fake but people go with it because it's about Blizzard.

Reminder, the only believable leak was the level 70 shadowlands leak, that was posted before the level squish was confirmed

I can't believe that Blizzard is scared of FFXIV

stop complaining, just consume products and get excited for future products.

Attached: 1561620410227 copy.jpg (231x218, 38K)

>Diablo was a good guy all along
Lol I want this just for the shitposting on Yea Forums

Obvious bullshit, but imagining Blizzard clamping down on mentioning XIV amuses me greatly.

it would be immensely amusing if any of this is true

>Jennifer, I don't care if your boyfriend plays Fagel Fantasy or not, just don't bring it up on the company's time, capiche?

Of course it's true
Why wouldn't one guy who works at Blizzard know everything every team is working on am I right

What the FUCK blizzard. The game is shit, SHIT! AHHH! McConnell what the fuck do we do. You, in the chat, think you're funny? You're banned kid.

Attached: DlF2KKsXcAYY7se.jpg (268x370, 10K)

Are these threads made by xiv players going for the kill because wow 8.2 failed badly, iya actual wow players trying to talk shit for no reason at all?

>tfw hellgate london was a really great game but nobody stuck around long enough to witness it.
Also hardcore was the only way to play it. Fuck the steam release for not adding coop at least

>wow
>players
What did he mean by this?

Honestly, neither.

>female employees having to report their ovulation cycles

Ok that was good. A great hook at the beginning. Led me to read the rest.

If you believe any of this after that please get the fuck off Yea Forums

Attached: 1559788515840.jpg (747x752, 54K)

I wish you'd stop reposting your forced unfunny meme material here. Go share it with your reddit friends instead.

God I want those Overwatch leaks to be true.

massivelyop. com/2019/04/10/blizzard-bribes-female-employees-to-track-their-sex-pregnancy-and-moods/

>underestimating the corporate retardation
It's the most believable line out of the entire leak

I actually do like the idea of Overwatch giving up on PvP because they can't balance for shit. PvE was always the more interesting events when they happened, they just need to step the fuck up when it comes to providing meaningful content and I'll be a-okay with it.

This is so fucking fake but the "no negativity in the dojo" line is killing me

AHHHHHHH BLIZZBROS THE XIV CHADS ARE BACK MOCKING US!

Attached: 93EBDE57-781C-4E27-BA3B-ABF4B2FDBD89.png (583x608, 53K)

Wake me up when Blizzard finally dies

>BC and Wrath servers are already in the works
With Classic coming my gaming life is now settled for years, couldn't give 2 squirts of piss about anything else

Why does this sound so real?

It aligns very well with what you want to hear and are willing to believe. The lost art of a good lie.

Attached: 1513938313923.jpg (367x446, 41K)

I need video of this.

If this was real then its very ironic considering it was the act of acknowledging WoW that allowed XIV to become what it is now.

More believable than first person Diablo anyway

>still doesn't have a mainstream movie
enjoy your irrelevant game

netflix series

Thank you for this enlightenment.

Is it true bros

>Actually believing any of that past the recruitment and office morale.
Kekimus Maximus.

I couldnt get over the fact that feels like a cheap korean mmo (at least at first glance)

Don't worry about it, I made it all up.

Attached: 1507541633829.png (2000x1713, 365K)

While I don't know how reliable this is, it's not telling us anything we didn't already know or suspect.

Even without anti-Blizzard defense forcers spreading negative propaganda, the writing is on the wall.

>Lord of Terror
>Dia "Not even death can save you from me" blo
>I-I was a good guy all along! My prior actions are being taken out of context!
It would be a delightful flop.

you're a fucking fool if you don't believe the female part. my job does it now. if you can call out monthly due to ovulation cycles, anything is possible to coporate

its obviously fake at "people sleeping under desks."

blizzard is a shitshow but that really doesn't happen.

It wasn't a great game, but it could have been.

Forcing employees to report ovulation cycles would go against any HR policy of sexual discrimination in the book and would be open to lawsuits. That much is obvious.

it was developed to chase the audience overlap between gears of war and diablo. So, no, it had no chance of being a great game. or even good.

That post is likely bullshit, but knowing the current state of blizzard its probably equally bad if not worse

I only played Hearthstone because there were no good alternatives.

MTG:A is here now and Elder Scrolls Legends has actually shaped up nicely. I don't need Hearthstone anymore.

Preventing women from calling out due to shark week would cause HR to burst into flames and incinerate the entire company. Having women report their cycles to be allowed to take off during them is moderately doable, as it is better than having their cycles tracked by the company.

why the fuck do people play online card games at all?

I grew up playing MTG with friends. Online card games are really fun.

>we don't allow negativity in the dojo
ah yes the old fyre festival way of thinking

Making a Destiny style game out of Diablo does make sense. Still all headcanon bullshit since 1 employee would not know all the inner workings of Blizzard.

card games are fun because spending time with your friends is fun. Video games should be able to show literally everything happening in a card battle game without the clumsy card battle systems.

And yet there is no videogame that comes remotely close to the MtG experience