Are people still playing the original port or am I gonna have to buy this if I want to do multiplayer?

Are people still playing the original port or am I gonna have to buy this if I want to do multiplayer?

Attached: file.png (1021x762, 936K)

Why would you want to do ds1 multiplayer?

I like invading.

you cant buy prepare to die edition on steam anymore. the only way to play that version is to pay like 70 bucks for a steam key on those keysites.

DS is a multiplayer game, is mindbogling that to this day people dont get that.

DaS1 pvp was the worst and I believe the Remastered one has the lowest amount of players.
Everyone is either in 2 or 3.

The souls series had shit multiplayer until 2 came along and took out insta-backstabs, parries, and infinite healing items.

Both are equally dead.

Get the original, the remaster , for some fucking reason, looks worse than the original.

>DS is a multiplayer game
No. It just has tacked on multiplayer.

irrelevant to my point, DS is a multiplayer experience not a singleplayer one, and both pvp and co-op are part of it.
PTDE is more dead than the remaster tho, the fucking greedy shits split the comunity and subsecuently killed both games. Pice of shit bamco.
This, the remaster runs better tho and has plenty of nice upgrades.

It's mindboggling you think it's anything but a single player game with online elements

>remaster runs better
The DSifx from durante helps a lot.

>can play with multiple players at once
>is not a multiplayer game
sasuga Yea Forums

Attached: file.png (1200x1663, 1.69M)

what i meant was that it runs better even with the fixes, specially on blight town and other places, it also has bugs that are rare but still there like the infinity lader falling.
Retard.

>they disappear after boss fights and can't go into a bunch of different areas
>is a multiplayer game
Nigga the multiplayer doesn't even run well. It wasn't a priority.

Everything they've done since DeS has always been single player focused. Yes there's online elements and there's nothing wrong with enjoying them but they're not fighting games or MMOs. I will never understand you retards that treat them as such. The multiplayer is neat but very much a side aspect, not the main thing you play them for.

Retard.

DaS remastered's online is deader than the original due to invaders deciding to hack the shit out of it, scaring everyone away.
t. Bought Remastered on launch and even when I usually play alone still got Cursedegged like everyone else.

Yeah and you can play the entire thing offline as well. It's designed as single player experience first with online elements added second. You don't need to summon at all and can easily avoid getting invaded.

It's dead on PC. On PS4 and Switch, I get fairly active co-op and invasions, especially in the hotspots.

I play it mostly offline.
Online is an additional thing. You can complete the game without any help or without anyone invading you.
The fuck are you on.