Fucking hell, this game is insane with the crossovers

Fucking hell, this game is insane with the crossovers.

Attached: 1561588321065.png (956x1279, 1.63M)

anything after Cloud is second-tier cringe shit (except for Simon)

Yawn. It stops being a crossover and starts being a catalog once you add everybody. It's not special anymore.

I could pull up a bunch of google images to the same effect.

>bayo
>simon
>joker
>snake
>banjo
why are these guys in the game?

The bottom three are really fucking mediocre. Who gives a shit about seeing Future Trunks or some VN highschooler or a generic 90's cereal box

The only way this can be topped is if they get Doomguy and Reimu in

yeah it's smash brothers, that's half of the point

I think this only happens when you don’t try out each character, in game, to see how truly bizarre the crossover is.

Solely to spite you

I own the game. It's not bizarre at all. Especially since all the characters are run through the "Nintendo-bland" filter before being added.

All I see are Smash characters, not a crossover

I miss how comfy it was to have only one rep per third-party company. (Sonic - Megaman - Pac-Man and Snake, don't give a shit about Squarejews). They felt very important among the nintendo cast, but now it's pretty much expected that every newcomers is third-party so eh.

sperg

>bayo
shes basically Nintendo's m rated series rep
>simon
doesnt need an explanation
>joker
literal cringe anime, doesnt deserve to be in the game
>snake
basically sakurai dick sucking and deep throating kojima
>banjo
literal who, only got in due to enough manchildren screeching for over a decade

This is the most autistic post I've seen in years and that's saying considering all the discord trannies that post the same cringe garbage here everyday.

>insults
That disqualifies your post. Please try again.

gb2 reddit

it literally doesnt stop being a crossover

It's a literal celebration of video game history.

it needs steve

Joker is really bad.

Ikr? Banjo AND Kazooie?!

Can you play google images, retard?

Yeah, what Smash really needs is a man made out of cubes.

>Joker
>Bayonetta
>Banjo

Honestly it's a pretty bad one. I'd rather have a fucking Nintendo crossover but the Director and dopamine addicted fans made sure we couldn't have that. I almost don't want Nintendo to do the crossover thing in Mario Kart because I know these smooth brains will fucking demand every character under the sun be in it.

Attached: 1550794414711.jpg (675x1200, 146K)

Kek

>Banjo isn't a celebration of history
nah.

I agree Mario Kart becoming a crossover series would be super dumb, though.

Type in "Atari Breakout" on Google Images.

>Banjo
>literal who
underageb&

MUGEN is better.

Banjo is only popular because of e-celebs prove me wrong

Two of these things are not like the others
Two of these things do not belong

It's been eleven years since Brawl and Snake still somehow stands out in a roster with a witch who slices the heads off of demons and a teenage boy who started his criminal activities by brain-jacking a rapist.

What kind of zoomer ass faggot has a problem with Snake or Banjo?

I'm sorry you didn't get to experience the 90's.

Attached: 1560388691656.png (900x871, 1.14M)

It's not a crossover. It's an advertisement.

Only 1,2,3,4,6,9 and 12 are the choices that should be in the game.

Smash Ultimate newcomers is like when someone goes too far with plastic surgery. The games are gonna just get more and more bloated from here on out.

Quick Yea Forums you are given the order to eliminate 5 of those characters or else everyone in OPs picture will disappear!

Hero, Joker, Bayo, Ryu, Simon.

I doubt most people would pick Ryu or Simon as cuts but this is just my personal preference. I expect to see Hero/Joker/Bayo on most of these lists.

Joker yes
Bayo is gonna probably stay since she’s a Nintendo rep now
Hero is iffy since he’s pretty historic. It’ll come down to him and Cloud and I wager they’ll pick Hero since he’s way bigger in Japan

Joker, Bayo, and uh
fuck uh Banjo? Snake?

I don't want to pick Hero as my fifth so Sonic

What do you guys think the AU where Smash never included third parties is like?
Third parties are cool but its getting ridiculous that EVERY new character is 3rd party

>Joker
>Bayo
>Cloud
>Eleven, replace him with Eight
>Snake

>Joker
Shit game, shit series, doesnt belong
>Bayo
same as above plus Kamiyas tranny waifu that broke the game
>DQ guy
speaks for itself
>Sonic
a ip that shouldve died a long time ago but keeps coming back cause of pure autism
>Cloud
absolute embarrassment

Joker: what a disgrace
Banjo: also a disgracce
Bayo: why is she even in the game?
Luminari: he is cool and all that but he is a literal who in the west
Cloud: sorry cloud but someone must fill the last slot

Cloud himself will always be overrated trash tier. And Aerith has THE most overrated videogame death ever. Oh my god a vagina died! It's totally NEEEEVER been done in a game before. It's so revolutionary. God I hate FF7 faggots. I really sincerely hope Square mercilessly rapes your money with EPISODIC FF7 Remake. I hope each piece is literally 60 bucks or better yet if Trump's so called actions affect gaming hope it's 80 bucks a piece.

Just joker
Give me a real SMT rep

Hard to get excited about Smash and crossovers because there is no story. These characters aren't interacting with one another. Also the closest attempt to a story is Sub-Space and the story there was bad. Starting with the idea of forcing all characters to be mute. I also didn't like how they had the characters be trophies come to life instead of being the real characters. And Sakurai was dumb to literally make all the characters live in the same universe. That is dumb, that's just like that recent movie about Batman crossing over with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles where both properties literally exist in the same world which betrayed the original comic it was adapting (in the comic the turtles literally ended up thrown into the DC universe and landed in Gotham City and were working to return to their world).

Smash has potential, but Sakurai is not the man who really capitalizes on the opportunity that he has. So much literal money Nintendo wastes on getting the license to use these characters and for what? Just to have them fight and that's it?

>Bayo
Nintendo franchise rep
>Simon
Pioneered metroidvanias, innovated in side scrollers and arguably changed the horror genre forever
>Joker
Popular FOTM-type character like Corrin
>Snake
Popularized the stealth genre
>Banjo
Popular western demand

Definitively Cloud strictly because Square Enix continue to be real jackasses to Nintendo with their Jewish tactics.

>hard to get excited because no story
That’s retarded. People get excited because it’s a fighting game that manifests various characters in interesting ways.
>I don’t like that they’re not the real character
Why the fuck are you so hooked on the story or lore element of a fighting game?
Also, they’d have to consider IRL power level bullshit if they were the actual characters, I think Sakurai said that himself
>you’re just gonna have them fight?
Yes, cause that’s kind of the point of a fighting game, even a more casual one like Smash.

So you want a Smash Cinematic Universe? That’s dumb.
The characters don’t really have much to connect with unless you rewrite them from the ground up. That’s what the MCU had to do to create basic story themes and relationships.
The only thing people want to see from video game crossovers across genres like this is fights. Cause it’s actually the only thing people care about

Not really
The most you might get are a handful of cute character moments but you’d have to do something like Dissidia where the characters aren’t really themselves to explain why Wii Fit Trainer and PacMan are hanging out at all since they don’t really have an existence or anything
The point of the “they’re all toys” premise is so that players can make up their own stories for the interactions rather than have some team dictate to the player how Bayonetta and Ganondorf would interact

Boomer here. Wasn't a fan at the time, but Banjo was pretty popular. I'd say not as big as Sonic/Mario. He was just about as big as Crash/Spyro. Definitely more popular than Rayman/Tomba/Klonoa were at the time.

So you have realistic humans and cartoony characters, then you have Mario who is a cartoony human whose background is being an Italian plumber.

Imagine this big of a contrarian
>Meelee players

doomguy when

Wtf my computer exploded in mustard gas.

I don’t feel this way at all. Maybe the game’s not for you?
if not then try Melee

>bayo
>shes basically Nintendo's m rated series rep

that should be travis touchdown, hope he makes it

>Bayo
doesn't deserve to be in, was solely to promote her so it sell just a bit more
>Simon
Actually iconic and more of a Nintendo character than any of the Fire Emblem cast due to his legacy
>Joker
The lowest of trash, his series became a zombiefied circlejerk of anime tropes and waifuism, i wish it was put down or Persona 6 changes that, but unlikely, also not really anything to do with Nintendo
>Snake
Not much to do with Nintendo at all, but very iconic, and has his best titles on Nintendo platforms anyhow, a guest character, but a very welcome one
>Banjo
Legitimate fan demand, and a Nintendo franchise at heart, they would have fit in any smash or mario game just fine.

soon

Attached: 1559940324940.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

NMH has no real affiliation with Nintendo beyond the games coming out (non-exclusively) on their systems.

MGS1, 2, and MGR aren't on Nintendo platforms though.

guess who's next?

Attached: Crash_Bandicoot.png (270x368, 94K)

Banjo-kazooie was always much more desired than cloud and received a bigger outcry when they were revealed than cloud.

>Joker
anime cringe
>Hero,
doesn't stand out at all, anyone can have the same moveset
>Sonic
turned into a dumpster fire
>Bayo
decent series and great music and stage, but not as important as the others
>Ryu
Replace with a KOF rep

Twin Snakes, while lesser, is still a remake of the second best game

Snake Eater 3D is the best game, but portable.

Pretty good post here.

Attached: 1503555984_doomdance.gif_c200.gif (200x200, 41K)

Twin Snakes and Snake Eater 3D are both shit versions of the games they're derived from.

bayo is in to shill her trash games.
simon, joker and snake are in because they're gaming icons.
banjo is in because autistic rosterfags screeched loudly enough on twitter.

Joker, Snake, Ryu, Banjo, and Kazooi

Smash Bros. is the United Nations of video games.

Fair enough for TS i guess, it has it's differences.

I doubt you fucking played the Snake Eater port, it was even more fun when i could play it in bed, there's nothing that makes it lesser.

>joker
>Gaming icon

>there's nothing that makes it lesser.
you mean aside from the awful draw distance/pop in, dips below 20 fps and uncomfortable control scheme?

Joker is a great addition to the roster

Change my mind

Ah, so you really didn't play the port, opinion discarded.

who is gonna dominate in this CEO lads.

Attached: smash villains.png (544x1568, 418K)

t. seething xenocuck

>more characters is a BAD thing!

Imagine thinking this.

Attached: 1560620215719.jpg (496x496, 49K)

Another user outed as an underageb& zoomer

You could have gotten a post-apocalyptic warrior who uses demons to fight instead of knife man and his power up stand.

Hes not and he uses some made up devil trigger that doesnt fit him at all

Snake Eater 3D? I did and all of those are "features".

Ganondorf is just as bad as Ridley

I don't know how Bayonetta manages to remain looking like she dosen't belong there.

I don't know if he would go as far as eating Link's parents though

Because she is the only woman?

Because she didn't, she didn't win the ballot, and few people care about her. Her games don't even sell.

>joker
>gaming icon
>mfw

Attached: FB_IMG_1560721280998.jpg (960x960, 27K)