Mfw worldsoys are gonna superman every spin

>mfw worldsoys are gonna superman every spin
Monster Hunter thread

Attached: MHGen-Hellblade_Glavenus_Render_001.png (1092x985, 1M)

>Be me
>Be Worldvet, pretty confident in my skills
>Decide to try out GU
>Do the boring gathering quests, easy enough
>Get to the first major monster, Maccao
>"Pssh, this'll be easy"
>Before I know it I've triple carted to this motherfucker
>I'm flabbergasted, I only carted once to Great Jagras
>Try and fail my next three attempts to beat this thing
>Finally after several hours I manage to kill it
>"Quest complete" pop-up doesn't appear
>wat.png
>Turns out you have to kill TEN (10) of these fucking things in one quest
Fuck this game, I'm glad World exists so we don't have to deal with bullshit like this anymore.

Attached: 1560966926086.png (504x719, 592K)

>tfw i don't want to play gu anymore because i have bought the game nefore the paid online

I miss 3U.
Why they have sabotaged the Wii U fucking shit.

naah, worldboys can deal with bullshit like at nerg, behemoth and kulve, they'll be fine. OP is just a faggot

t. worldbaby

Well it's not like they can do cool shit like aerial evade off the tail and mount off it or blade sharpen parry.

Also he'll get the evil joe treatment and be neutered

that's bullshit the hunt 10 macco quest isnt the "first major hunt" in gu.

Shame Hellblade probably won't be back, would've been funny

Brachadios on world when? Babies need to meet a real monster

>jho is in
>glavenus is in
>barrioth is in
>chin is in
>brute OCs are in
>Brachy is knocking on the door
>no duramboros
WHY IS EVERY BRUTE INVITED EXCEPT MY BOY DURAM?

I love this pasta.

>add a snow area
>don't add Jade Barroth in the game when he was the only returning monster in vanilla world to not get his sub

Is Capcom too afraid that shitters will cart to tempered figure 8's?

banbaro is a relative of duram so he is kinda in
he couldnt fit in the ancient forest, im sorry user.

They dont want shitters to quit the game due to snu snu

Nothing fits in that shitty map

Gimmie Gammoth too. I wanna be a fucking MECH again.

>worldsoys
We can say onions again?
Fucking based.
Onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions onions

>worldboys can deal with bullshit like at nerg, behemoth and kulve
You say that like they're hard.
Nerg in particular is only "hard" because of his janky hitboxes.

>only carted once to Great Jagras
Gets me every time.

>basedlet is to dumb to understand how a fucking word filter works

Not surprising

There will never come another monster that feels simultaneously fair and challenging as Valstrax. Playing World made me realize that, every fucking monster has some janky ass hitboxes and it pisses me off to no end.

too much soul

The cucksoys is you.

>every fucking monster has some janky ass hitboxes
The thing that throws me off is that some are tight while others are just utterly pathetic

>every fucking monster has some janky ass hitboxes
Today I will remind them

Attached: you know what it is.png (311x240, 7K)

its gonna be in right?

Attached: 1426427137761.jpg (1500x500, 220K)

Maybe it’s because I only played ~100 hours with no events(because why would we let people play shit whenever they want?) but nothing in world felt particuarly unfair. Except maybe a few of luna’s hit boxes. Everything else felt pretty tight or undertuned. Teostra in particular has a lot of attacks that kinda just avoid you despite standing next to his head for example.

>not howling
whats the point?

Attached: Howling_Zinogre.png (496x415, 401K)

If any Zin species should get in it should be thunderlord.

No but the LS counter in world is so much slower and less cool to use so that's gonna be lame as fuck.

>despite standing next to his head for example.
Man I can't wait until Worldbabs experience Glavenus' double tailswipe where the first one hits you from an entirely separate zone and the second one phases right through your torso harmlessly.

Attached: Bibiwa.png (1920x1079, 1.88M)

the ironic thing is literally everyone EVERYONE I've played Gen and GU with is an absolute fucking pussy. I was the only person maining Prowler, I had to learn how to dodge that spin with shit I-frames they had in Gen since they didn't have styled until XX. In XX the only style my weapons were usable in was Guild (Horn and Glaive). Everyone else was adept or Absoluted through it.

You don't get to talk, I get to talk, and you are a bitch who never I-framed through it.

>I was the only person maining Prowler
Look at this casual.

>barrioth
I love that guy!

Attached: barrioth.jpg (330x214, 15K)

Yeah, its a shame he'll be relegated to GU only. Only monster me and my buds triple carted to because he got a stun on all 3 of us at the same time

Played some of the older games and decided to try MH Explore just so I have something else I can play on and off without much dedication.
now I'm fucking mad that the Accel Axe is only in Explore.

Well you might just get your wish, user. Valstrax might be coming to Iceborne.

>Yeah, its a shame he'll be relegated to GU only
Seems unlikely now. They've had an almost unbroken record for bringing back every previous flagship in G-rank games so far (the exception being Lagi in 4U), and Glavenus made it into World, so Valstrax isn't as unlikely to make a comeback as you might think.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>chase jho to that cramped as fuck vigorwasp nest
>can barely move as he settles to rest
>BAZELGEUSE COMES IN FROM THE TINY GAP ON THE CEILING
HOW

>Playing Casual Hunter

I saw a vid of that thing they tried to pass off as "Tigrex"

I dabbed on his grave.

>Valstrax
>challenging

Attached: 1490186541511.jpg (823x866, 354K)

This, holy shit. Ancient Forest is by far the worst map in the series. Worse than Old Swamp, worse than Old Jungle, worse than FU Volcano(night), worse than Flooded Forest(underwater), and every goddamn 4th gen map except for Jurassic Frontier and Ruined Pinnacle.

Avoid that map at all costs if possible.

Where the fuck is Gore you hacks

Attached: MH4-Render_Gore_Magala_001.png (906x611, 578K)

>worse than Flooded Forest
Yeah nah nigger.

Dont need to be fast when you have basically an entire second of counter window. Which i know atleast in GU the counter window for valor was big, but it only allowed you to avoid damage you didnt get a free full bar for dodging

Tri Flooded Forest > Portable 3rd
>but swimming is shit! Is probably going to be the answer to this post
Guess what Tri Flooded Forest had? It's something that Tri Deserted Island also had. Actual goddamn shortcuts

Flooded Forest doesn't send you on a wild goose chase that adds five minutes to every hunt. Flooded Forest isn't dotted with ledges all over the place to turn every hit you take into an undodgable setup. Flooded Forest doesn't have monsters spotting you, roaring at you, then running off into the next area because you technically initiated a fight in a corridor.

FUCK THE ANCIENT FOREST.

nothing is worse than flooded forest gobul, plesioth and lagiacrus hunting

absolutely nothing

>P3rd D. Island
>remove shortcuts
>put basecamp in an abysmal area that you need to go through two non combat areas before you reach the monster

>Lagi and other leviathans will never come back because World team is lazy
It hurts

Attached: 51782861_p23.jpg (1259x873, 443K)

>become one of the best weapons of the game to absolute irrelevancy in a couple of games

is there a worse fate that being a bug stick main

Attached: Insect_Rod_Render.png (691x384, 126K)

They can't even beat Great Maccao

Imagine being unable to cope so severely that you invent a coping Maccao meme.

I truly pity the Switch-exclusive player in 2019.

Is best monster confirmed yet?

Attached: squishy shark.gif (336x290, 120K)

Yeah this, AF was cool at first but after you get used to newness of it its more of a hassle than anything. Still like the damn break thing though, don't think I'll get tired of it any time soon.

BI
BI
WA

It's not a meme, there were Worldbab streamers who got bodied by Maccao

Gobul likes being on land and dies easily in general. Plesioth being in the water is a good thing because its underwater attacks can't hit the broadside of a Jhen Mohran.

Git gud, shitter.

Capcom forgot he existed

They weren't just run-of-the-mill players, but people making endgame tutorials.

>streamers
>good at anything
even random tiananmen square SOS players are more reliable

Is that what you zoomerhunters call it? Superman?

worldbab here, i've tried playing 4g and felt that low rank and high rank is too easy. also tried hunting OP's pic with original equipment and killed it without carting in 40+ minutes using adept evade.
I don't understand why people call older MH "harder"

>Went from being broken as all fuck, to fair but requires a 4 digit IQ to be effective with

I don't see what the problem is

>becomes high IQ in Gen/GU with the horizontal jump from aerial style
>complete garbage in World and shitters spam the aerial attacks because "DUDE I NEVER TOUCH THE GROUND AND DEAL SO MANY HITS"

Give us the fucking jump back. Fuck the useless air dash and the multihit attack.

Deviljho was always easy, he just doesn't dominate in World because he isn't the main invader monster (and hasn't been since 3U)

Getting red/white buff and hitting the same X X A ad naus combo you've been doing since 4 isn't high IQ.

>Adept
>40+ minutes

Attached: 1535004419847.png (359x359, 184K)

What's the best flagship monster?

>40+ minutes

dis sum gewd bait

Orgy with gobul

jet dragon

>He doesn't know
Great Maccao is an unironic casual filter

>40+ minutes
>using adept evade
weak bait mate.

My niggala

Attached: gore magala.jpg (640x453, 65K)

>Hunting Horn will never be as good as in 3U ever again
Please just give it an independent damage buff when solo. That's all I need.

Attached: 9f3768c58f6a5afdae76a8f8a0010cbbd7d8cb625159eafa8a5d6c5d0e8733bb.jpg (500x384, 46K)

Attached: 1542759031641.png (1280x720, 910K)

When i said original equipment i meant the basic equipment, the first weapons given to you. If you think you can hunt it faster than that then good for you, but If you don't think that's a good enough time using a Hunter's knife then pretty sure you haven't played the game

Best taste ITT

Attached: 1497753518215.png (774x509, 18K)

Gore is always the monster that instantly comes to mind for me when flagships come up, so definitely this.

Both are equally best desu.

because he's a big fat gay

And also the only way to hunt the glavenus without doing any of the story quest is by doing the hub quest low rank mission

It's good in world if you don't have room temperature IQ.

Seregios and Lagiacrus

Valstrax has such a silly concept, but flawless execution. Easily the best flagship in the series.

Why is MHW so boring? Is it Snoy?

The average MHGU players will either:
>Superman dive
>Adept evade
>Absolute evasion / readiness

Not many go behind it or between its legs to evade the tail sword spin, much less Brave parry that move. So I really don't see the issue with superman dive. I'd take superman dive any day over carting and failing the quest.

It was great in 4U too. Gog, Steve, Molten, and Najarala were outstanding weapons.

>"we're just worried that it might become too strong haha"
>consistently at the bottom in both damage and speedrun times
I'll always use it cause HH is the most fun weapon but for fuck's sake do SOMETHING

Attached: 1560561993652.jpg (500x301, 21K)

No soul

It's just the attempt at western appeal.

Is he gonna be the next returning monster to be revealed?

Attached: 41BLxGJtWzL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 25K)

>he doesnt brave lance with power bug

I've taken to running behind it way more often since I'm usually so close I could probably get a charge in.

Attached: tail.webm (1280x720, 1.98M)

>garbage in GU
>come world
>remove double notes
I swear some of its arts like invigorate ought to be armor skills too

Double notes really should have been integrated into the weapon permanently.

Is Barioth gonna make it?

Attached: 51782861_p44.jpg (1202x637, 208K)

isn't there public beta tomorrow (today)?

>lagiacrusinafishbowl.png

There is literally no reason for him not to, so no, he's not going to make it.

Yeah, but they probably won't change anything from the last one

>hit by the tail as it plunks into the ground
XX was so kino.

OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Attached: 1557460465005.jpg (1920x1079, 602K)

bump

>Eyes

This combined with the fact that Japs are usually years behind when they attempt to follow shitty trends. Just look at how brown and bloom the visuals are and all of the unskippable cutscenes makes it looks like they were inspired by trends from early 2010's games that have long fallen out of favor.

Ha, t-there's a bunch of monsters they haven't showed off yet, right? This isn't all we're getting, right?

Attached: 1547244016162.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

Attached: 1460274127258.jpg (582x328, 40K)

Still months before release, showing around 1 old returning monster every trailer. Maybe 3-4 more unless they do a big final one with lots. If another monster from that anniversery image is revealed then we should expect all of them

Attached: 1445584685399.png (296x202, 150K)

>it wasn't just me who felt it was way cooler
What actually happened? I have never felt as cool with it since.

I used it to abandon Long Sword because it was so much more fun to smack things around, but the recent iterations kind of feel like they suck somehow... and I can't put my finger on it.

Attached: 1537315471733.png (782x612, 127K)

i'm afraid not

Attached: barioth.png (920x1196, 298K)

Attached: 74076862_p1.jpg (2690x2396, 1.86M)

Nergigante is cute, CUTE!

Attached: 1561173315541.png (1000x964, 563K)

AT Teo gets a exploding bite attack not unlike Pink Rathian's old bite, completely removes the safezone at his neck unless you're playing something that can block or if you have Evade +3/5

cry me a river

Attached: 1426414972809.png (846x618, 75K)

Paratoads use Zamtrios/Tetsucabra movement and digging animations so it's not impossible. I'm not expecting new basic skeletons until World 2 though.

From what I’ve heard echo notes are pretty strong but we’ll see how it holds up when it’s all said and done.

When is he coming back?

Attached: Metalgearsaurus.JPG.jpg (1024x575, 36K)

I mean, they said as much. They even said they're going to be ramping up the release of info after the beta's done and we get closer to release date. Now it's capcom, so they could be lying though.

Oh, I'm sure they'll tone down the difficulty.

>original concept for Glav was going to use its own severed tail as a weapon
>World already has Jho picking up fanged wyverns
I hope you are all ready because it is going to happen.

Attached: Dino2.jpg (1024x747, 134K)

about to start World, first MH
any weapon to start with thats beginner friendly or just go with what's coolest?

Attached: 1557717262697.gif (500x375, 976K)

Longsword is pretty fucking retard proof while killing shit really fast.

wonder how are the turfwars gonna look

Attached: 789.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

>cut Glav's tail
>Glav picks it with his mouth and uses it as a short sword
>also picks up a large rock or something
>Glav is now a SnS user

Attached: 1556127474474.gif (216x150, 1.98M)

imagine if Glav ends up chucking it's sword at you like Jho does

>glavenus is gs grug until you cut its tail
>pulls a Ludwig by grabbing the tailblade and swaps moveset to longsword TAutist

Nothing all too special. The fucking White Fatalis in Frontiers melts humans and hunters onto it's body as armor. It's literally smart enough to somewhat copy what the Hunters do with every other monster.

>tail cut
>cutscene starts playing
>"Ahh... You were at my side, all along."

Next TGS Sitch chads will rule again.

Jap switch sales means MH is coming back you'll see.

>implying the majority of oldgen monsters aren't "hard" cause of janky hitboxes

>Crashes your hub

Attached: MH4U Online.jpg (1083x720, 78K)

Guys stop making MH thread. I really want finish this drawing before the weekend is over and I don't want to hunt. Can you hunters just shit on each other? Call each other name and post meme why World is better.

Post your favorite monster, you faggots

Attached: 1505094951563.jpg (1091x854, 200K)

What do you mean. Hotboxes aren't part of Plesioth at all.

it'll be like the Blos+Jho turf war except Jho will grab glav by the tail before tossing it

>reminder that this will be the justification to turn it into a siege that gives out rng armor like KT gives out weapons.

The joke stops being funny if you drag it on too long user.

>first part of Hoarfrost Reach already has 3 base camps in good positions
I really hope I'm not jinxing this shit but I'm glad we didn't get Coral Highlands 2.0 where the area is too massive and the basecamps are so shit you are begging the Wingdrake drops you off instead

i dont want any more monsters to be a siege

>everyone on Yea Forums keeps saying HH is the healslut weapon
>literally every single person I've seen using the horn online is playing as an old man
explain this Yea Forums

Attached: 2ndGen-Hunting_Horn_Render_008.png (712x420, 172K)

>favorite hunts are zap dog and wammybammyspinandslammy
>not in warudo

Attached: 1384055293172.gif (440x247, 621K)

they already spoiled that the second part of Hoarfrost has a 400 unit tall cliff somewhere it could easily end up turning to shit

>fagGUts have actually deluded themselves into thinking their game isn't as casual World
You would never last in a real MH where you don't have retard buttons to dodge and block absolutely everything

>healing with the hh ever
Lol

The people who say that are people who don't know how to play the fucking hunting horn. If you're not doing sick solos and bashing skulls at the same time you're doing it wrong.

Zappy dog is THE most popular monster in nipland so he's likely

Attached: 1479219262204.jpg (1183x832, 284K)

>healslut
>on mh
No
Besides lifepowder and not being suicidal does the job nicely. Theres meme wide range sets for hardcore scrub carrying though .

>naah, worldboys can deal with bullshit like at nerg, behemoth and kulve

Really because everytime i try to play multiplayer with randoms on world they cart 3 times within the first 4 minutes

Attached: 1561172569066.png (1007x740, 920K)

Attached: 1471117609226.png (654x1920, 1016K)

Just get behind him when he does it and you are safe

Attached: 1525970638898.jpg (904x650, 48K)

Being this stupid probably pushes people away.

bump

>He thinks World is hard

Attached: 1525643783456.png (1084x957, 522K)

>Frontier is dead

Attached: 1525151621413.png (1827x1080, 813K)