ITT: Post video game exploits, glitches, or bugs and others guess the game

ITT: Post video game exploits, glitches, or bugs and others guess the game.

Hard mode: No Bethesda games

>If you dismount your horse, get on it quickly, then dismount again while running, your walking animation looks jagged

Attached: 1545967681603.png (500x383, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minimaxir.com/2013/06/working-as-intended/
youtube.com/watch?v=85nYH3WOO9E
youtube.com/watch?v=Bl7DHHAYsOA
youtu.be/PyLDKRPGMxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pausing just before aiming animation finishes speeds up all animations

probably Witcher 3

Wind Waker? Speedrunners use a similar exploit where they pause while creating backwards momentum, which somehow adds speed, and since Link doesn't have a speed cap when moving backwards you can add insane levels of speed on your backwards momentum, then when you finally unpause you fly backwards really far if done right.

IF YOU UNINSTALL THE GAME IT WILL WIPE YOUR WHOLE HARD DRIVE

No way fag

>quit game
>game crashes

Cut off your dick and say you’re a girl for easy gold and faster progression

>killed by the guardian

fuck, completely skipped the word "aiming"

ez one
if you equip the bicycle when you're sitting on a chair your walking speed increases

Fuck, I was just about to post this one

Attached: smalltime_by_jinxy42.jpg (500x500, 133K)

floating severed werewolf heads

You can cheat death by bringing up the menu immeadiately after getting hit by an attack that should kill you and using a healing item on said character, but this ONLY works if you are playing the game in co-op.

Twitch

>You can actually use the bungee when falling from a jetpack

If you hammer the ground in certain places, you can break the speed of light

binoculars turn you into Sonic

Attached: 4.png (881x612, 663K)

You/enemy uses a knock back skill, and the enemie's position gets bugged, thus your character just attacks the enemy endlessly and does no damage.

>Extremely high end and expensive late game item was left as a spawn in a random area in the game by a dev by mistake

What game, and source?

>You strafe to go fast... But using certain controls, you could go faster.

Switching to another weapon at the right time allows you to go at cocaine speed

You can enter code lines in the name slots during character creation to cheat and break the game in any way you like.

You can climb walls and break out of the level if you go into first person and throw your weapon, but only in new game+.

The autistic Sonic fangame

easy:
jumping backwards makes you go extremely fast

Myth II: Soulblighter for bungie is what i found by googling online

worms
stardew
hl2

every FPS ever?

With some caveats, SM64

Dark Souls

>stardew
Yes

>hl2
Yes

Myth II: Soulblighter. It actually deletes the parent folder.
minimaxir.com/2013/06/working-as-intended/

Leap in just the right spot to clear the railing and save yourself a lot of time in between attempts

Wrong
It's actually Dark Souls 2

Name one game where you use a different control scheme to go faster than strafe-running?

bunny-hopping in any Source engine FPS

What's with Nintendo and forgetting to cap backwards speed?

If you hold left and right at the same time your character goes apeshit and starts sliding and jumping at insane speeds.

Standing one the ground while walking towards a bunch of stairs lets you walk through the wall they are attached to

Could Mozart still be alive?

>get on chair
>get on bike
>get off chair
>go fast

Nein. This is before HL1.

NPC is so incredibly peaceful that can actually become negative peaceful and turn into a super villain

You can accelerate to insane speeds by kicking yourself in the back of the head with a shoe.

>on the main menu
>hold L3
>while holding, press Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right X X Square O Square O
>After hearing a chime, release then hold L3 again and input the code backwards
>After hearing the second chime, you have now accessed the sought after debug mode and you will probably use it to get all the collectibles you'd normally have to wait to get (or go into skybox hell)

You can sell an "empty" space in your inventory as many times as you want for easy infinite money

15 years old now

Duplicate items by swapping them really quickly

That's gotta be Civ 1 with Ghandi and his hilarious bug that has become too memed for it's own good.

Yup

Talking to a certain NPC, and then walking in a particular spot will trick the game into loading the wrong parts of the game's code to spawn an enemy that doesn't actually exist.

It has nothing to do with pausing. When you turn around in water you get a speed boost in wind waker, but you lose all of it after 2 frames. The pausing is done so that they keep turning every frame so that they continously build speed until it's so big it takes a long amount of time to slow down.

A bot could do this without pausing by inputing up in one frame, down in the next, up in the next, and so on.

Ghandi from civ

Going slowmo utterly rapes the physics engine.

Holding strafe while falling to entirely negate falling damage

Attached: 1559862434472.jpg (640x600, 40K)

pokeymanz red/blue

Pogeymans

Terraria

>in your inventory at the start of the game, you will have a book you can read that are basically just manuals
>afterwards, pick up as much as you want, so long as the gun is the last item in your inventory
>equip the gun
>find a healing item
>make sure it is next after the gun in your inventory
>go to the file screen and read the manual that is in your inventory
>you will now have the healing item equipped
>exit, fire a handgun shot, re-enter the inventory and use the healing item
>you now have infinite healing items

Correct. It was MissingNo.

Your x and y positions are converted from floats to shorts with a module operation when checking for floor collision, meaning that you can stand on nothingness if your distance from the floor is some multiple of the modulus

gothic 1 and risen

No

Mario 64

Sonic Adventure?

Just because a bot can do it without pausing doesn't mean speedrunners do it mate, which is literally what I wrote, but I'm sorry for triggering your autism, my bad.

Civilization
Here's mine. If you save and reload the game right when it loads the next portion of level you will be put somewhere in that level. This is used to skip entirely three major lategame levels and skip an item to get through the last level.

>are converted from floats to shorts with a module operation
It's not really done with a modulo operation, it's just discarding the extra bits, which just so happens to have the exact same effect as a modulo.

if you are a god of lead targeting you can down a fighter jet with less than 1 mag of a pistol

The claim was
>where they pause while creating backwards momentum, which somehow adds speed,
Which is wrong, pausing has nothing to do with it. Pausing is just there to help, but is not part of the glitch.
You don't have to sperg out everytime someone details something, especially in a thread dedicated to bugs.

Correct

>cloak
>use purple gem and cloak again
>you now have permanent increased speed as fast as you want

If you run back and forth across a point where 4 loading zones meet fast enough, the game will be unable to load more sections of the map
If you run out into the void and save and reload at the right coordinates you can appear anywhere in the game that you want, with only a few exceptions that aren't on the main world map.

>build stone wall/tower
>pause the game
>spam delete button on the wall/tower
>infinite resources.

>can go so fast you phase through walls and get stuck
HOTPOOOOOOO

Doves sometimes spawn underwater in cities.

i was gonna write an in depth greentext about kstyling in gunz but i dont feel like it

Diamond and Pearl, right?

Yeah, only on early printings of the cartridge too
You could fuck your save for good if you tried it before getting Fly and fucked it up

Interacting with an enemy and a health pickup at the exact same time will freeze absolutely everything. Even falling off the map will just make you fall forever.
Though this one may have been patched

Jak II

During character creation, after using all the skill points you got, you can back out to the previous menu and select the same character and you will have double the points to spend, and you can do that again and again till your character is broken OP.

You can stack alchemy potions, drink them all, then use all the bonus INT you got from them (which has no cap) to create buff potions that are so OP you can insta-kill everything with the force of a thousand nukes. If you do this with the final antagonist, you hit so hard you crash the game

this is one of my favorite glitches and stories of all time.

Saving and quitting after a specific cutscene will delete the main character's signature weapon, causing all kinds of weird shit to happen to the game's world.

>dodge roll
>during second half of the animation use an equipped currency item and then open your menu and use a drink from your inventory before the roll finishes
>infinite currency

Man, Morrowind was great.

If you one-hit this boss, the game will softlock while the boss repeatedly screams and dies over and over to no end.

Maybe a resident evil?

Using a certain exploit on a single-player game triggers a mechanic that bricks the game indefinitely unless you reinstall

Dark Souls

If you jump long enough on a certain fungus farming island you become black as the void and gain 200 km/h to your max speed.

if you save while doing puzzles your save get corrupted

It's obviously an RE game. One of the few series that has an inventory screen with slots, manuals in the screen at the start of the game, and limited resources to boot.
The question is which RE game though.

here's an easy one
>drop item
>walk away from it
>click item to move and pick up
>grab potion same time item is picked up
>drop potion on ground
>potion turns into dupe of item on ground

sounds like that weird arrow trick in oblivion that I never actually looked into

Queueing up a certain ability on an enemy that is the hit with the Banished effect before that ability activates runs the risk of permanently corrupting your cartridge or rom.

Pretty sure that's OoT

wrong it is not RE

Indeed it is.

You could bunny hop in Quake though? As for , it could be either Doom or Quake, I'm not sure.

It is an RE because I was thinking of CODE:Veronica X when I made that post retard.

then* hit

Hugbox broken today?

Diablo?

never heard of that. It's PC Diablo. I can't remember the playstation dupe off the top of my head

the final boss is weak to stun so you can stun the final boss and attack him as he's unable to do anything until he dies

Rolling mid reloading cancels animation and instantly reloads all weapons except pump action shotgun.

I have no idea what you are angry about, my dude.

Attached: 1529136295330.jpg (337x290, 56K)

yummy

No one? I thought Yea Forums loved this game.

sorry missed it lad
Vampire the Masquarade:Bloodlines

Good lad, correct!

You jump and then fly forever.

Rapidly pausing and unpausing will let you hit an enemy indefinitely with the same attack.

>collect 1 value worth items
>drop items strategically
>fall through roof and walk through door into the final zone

Sometimes when you strike with your melee weapon, the game will freak the fuck out and you'll swing once per frame, obliterating anything you touch

>go to climb down a ladder
>press and hold up as soon as you get onto the ladder
>climb on thin air
Hint: It's an FPS.

no, but check this 3

You can block the damage you take from poison - poison already inside your body, mind - by defending with a shield.

surprisingly, not many people know about this
youtube.com/watch?v=85nYH3WOO9E

You can toggle your high jump ability on and off repeatedly in the pause menu, stacking the added jump height as much as you want if you jump the same instant you unpause.

Megaman 1
Might also be OoT

>you can mine
>you can craft

Let's see how many can get this one

Actually now that you mention it OOT has something similar, but I was thinking of Half Life 1
The crowbar just goes fucking berserk sometimes

Based illiterate retard

Spamming a ground pound attack while repeatedly pausing and unpausing will let a certain character moonjump infinitely.

Correct, Megaman 1.

Unconcious enemies take tons of damage if they ragdoll down even a short flight of stairs

Sonic Boom?

Yep. God bless Knuckles.

Fuck, I just skimmed the thread

I ain't got no time to read

>double jump glitch that breaks the game in half by preforming a certain action in midair.

Dark Messiah or Hitman Blood Money.

If the game asks for a disc to be put in, putting in a flash drive or some sort of usb device gets past it.

Sometimes girls will knee you in the balls for no explainable reason when you try to kiss them.

You can finish the game in less than 5 minutes because the main villain is an NPC in the starting area and you can just kill him there with indirect means and credits will roll

real life

GDQ

You can access a room that you're only supposed to be able to get in once by jumping on the collisionbox of the boss' corpse and climbing out of bounds, because the dumbass devs were too incompetent to remove the collision along with the corpse when you return to the area

That one shitty Oblivion knockoff, Lost Worlds or some shit

Touching the corpse of a certain defeated boss will kill you and send you back in time, forcing you to fight the boss again.

Swapping footwear while rising in water allows you to glitch the animation when returning to land, forcing the player to Nazi March until the button is released.

Two Worlds right?

Two Worlds

Opening the map to turn yourself is faster than turning yourself in the game.

Bingo
different name but you knew anyway

I really want to know this one.

If you take out the game disc (ps2) the game will still allow movement on the world map. You can then walk across water; pop the disc back in when you reach the correct island and grab one of the strongest swords in the game.

What is this one?

Opening your selection screen, crouching, and staring upwards will make the enemy team love you and accept you into their base

DOOM

The monkey king multiplies and multiplies and multiplies and multiplies and multiplies and multiplies and multiplies and multiplies and multiplies and multiplies and multiplies and multiplies and multiplies until other players are forced to disconnect.

Crash Twinsanity

Spycrabing in TF2

>npc teaches you a very basic task
>it allows the game to spawn a lovecraftian enemy that is not supposed to exist and cannot be looked at
>if you escape your items will be duplicated
>your world also has a chance of being destroyed every time you interact with it

Attached: 1559968646569.gif (420x725, 199K)

>keep doing a driving challenge and completing it with a second to spare
>rake millions

...Crysis?

please tell me

Gen 1 pokemon

Payday 2?

>tutorial gives you an OP weapon to practice
>finishing the tutorial takes it away and gives you a shit weapon
>repeat the tutorial mission but quit when you get the weapon in order to keep it

Attached: 1545967758295.jpg (640x561, 57K)

Is it the GTA Vice City mini game?

Attached: 1546641942740.jpg (400x546, 137K)

Tales of the Abyss.

Attached: Sync.jpg (640x960, 94K)

It was Twinsanity.
Correct.

yea

MtG Arena

If you clip inside of a wall the game will attempt to fix it by shoving you out of it backwards. You can exploit this by turning around at the last second, causing you to be shoved through the rest of the wall. Doing this in the right places will let you clip through entire levels and beat them in a few seconds.

>grab a item
>aim at a wall
>move with the item
>clip through the wall

Doing flips in front of a female npc makes her tits bigger
They can grow infinitely big

Its an exploit because i abuse my sexual frustration on the game.

sounds like one of the mario 64 door skips

The hoverboard girl in Ratchet & Clank 1, right?

name?

Skyrim? i remember doing this to clip through doors

With a little practice, you can stand on top of a movable item and then grab it and jump to yeet yourself across the level.

Driving into certain bushes that are placed slightly above ground level causes you to quickly clip under it then go flying into the sky at Mach speed

Equipping every weapon upgrade in the game (two are mutually exclusive) will do all kinds of fucked up shit, like slowing down time, freezing the game, or sending you back to the start of the game with all your items. In the meantime anything actually hit by this thing dies extremely fast.

Yep
Other user got it
No clue how that easter egg got into the game, and stayed for the hd port on ps3

>hit attack button
>nothing happens
>opportunity to attack has passed, enemy is now attacking
>press dodge button
>only NOW does the game decides to register I pushed the attack button
>character attacks instead of dodging
>get hit by enemy attack

There is a swing in this game that could challenge NASA in a sending-things-into-orbit contest.

Well, that works too, but i was referring to DmC: Devil May Cry.
Go take a look at a run of it online.

>Walking into item initiates collection animation
>Item can still be collected during animation
>Partner can be pushed to grab item, then player can grab item during the animation to double it
Pic unrelated

Attached: azumanga beatyoutodeath.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

>if you start strafing before an NPC starts dialogue with you you can keep moving and enter areas that they're supposed to be blocking

Here's a easy one
>If you ready your weapon and rotate your character counterclockwise you'll be attacked and knocked through a barrier you normally need an item to get past.

This was a GTA, wasn't it? I can't recall the exact one, was it IV?

If you tap NPCs on the head they teleport.

skyrim

Sometimes while walking across the ground, you'll encounter "seems" in the terrain. If you enter them, you either die or fall towards the center of the planet.

gta iv

Bingo

Sonic 3 and Knuckles?

Fairly easy one:
>Riding a motorcycle in between buildings will let you go inside them

Probably that one too, but the correct answer was Half-Life 2

All three of the games count, but yeah. That's the one.

You probably responded to the other repliers already, but this is myth 2, right?

Every single enemy and boss is weak to poison, so the worst character in the game can actually become the best if she just poisons everything.

Idk if it's what you meant, but you can do exactly that in Pikmin 2.

Standing in particular spots will glitch the planes overhead and change their flight plan to.... straight downwards.

GTA 3 (or San Andreas/Vice City)

Deus Ex

San Andreas?

You can finish this game in 10 minutes by just going straight to the main antagonist and use a certain exploit to beat him instead of grinding and doing the story

Yes.

Two Worlds

>Worms
Nice. I don't know if you can do that in other chapters aside from Armageddon though.

Good call, but I'm thinking of a different game

Risk of Rain?

>Equip the defensive block ability (places 3 blocks in front of you, no matter how far you are from the ground) and multiple jump/fly parts
>Enter whatever boss you're fighting next's arena
>Run away to the edge of the screen miles from the platform
>Proceed to watch boss kill itself over and over trying to reach you
>???
>Profit

two worlds

Using cheats will cause a certain plot-crucial NPC to just fucking die when you meet him, preventing progression.

Uncapping the framerate causes durability to whittle even faster and physics go berserk

skip cutscenes by slapping people with cinderblocks

Maybe not as easy as I thought I'll give a hint and say that what attacks you/is keeping you out are plant vines

Get sick at a certain spot and go wherever you want in the world.

San Andreas, but the slow mo cheat fixes it
HL2

San Andreas right? I watched a video on it. It changes his status to "Civilian" so he has their walk pattern

That's exactly what I meant, good job. Have a Kagura.

Attached: Kaguramanga.jpg (322x447, 86K)

>video
Link me plox, I need to see that.

Stack sawblades on top of each other to receive great speed
Attach a fireball with a grabber though, and you achieve near uncontrollable torque

Healing the toughest boss at the start of the fight resets their HP to the value of the heal

Dead Island

BOTW

Besiege

Lufia 3?

At a certain point you can recover food supplies/morale faster than they go down.

Progressing the game faster than usual causes some weird bugs like missing sounds, missing weapons, or even outright softlock

Precisely
There's an update coming with a new island

Attached: Multi-siege Drifting!.webm (920x560, 2.87M)

>Glitching through a wall will allow you to fuck with the level pointers

Attached: 1545263073330.png (834x733, 419K)

Pikmin and Azumanga? Pls be my waifu, user

Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 16K)

DOS 1

if you change the ammo type of a revolver then open a menu and then close it you go real fast

>install patch for game
>it deletes boot.ini

correctomando

Thank you for playing Wing Commander!

Attaching objects to each other in a way that makes more than two overlap will cause violent glitching
Do this repeatedly with the heaviest objects, and you shall summon true chaos and kill everyone

>Instead of actually fighting anything in the game, you can just fill a chest with items and place it on enemies to kill them instantly

yahoo! yahoo! yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya

I fucking adore these images.

Attached: hey vsauce here bringing you facts about my life.jpg (663x500, 41K)

>When a mine appears you can open the menu to cancel your characters auto-lock on so you can run away before they explode

Post moar Kagura

Attached: かぐら.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Using the cheap and ubiquitous healing item on the final boss deals massive amounts of damage.

botw?

DMC5 kinda.

you can fly by jumping off the box you are holding.

Attached: QPUs.gif (483x195, 1.33M)

bingo

Divinity and/or Pillars

Attached: 9dded578fdfe68c7f87563546370aba5.jpg (1000x1333, 216K)

>at the character creation pick up one of the few backstories/pick your "class"
>turn the page to locate your skill points
>go back and pick other backstory
>skills from the previous backstory are still there
>repeat until all skills are maxed before the game even starts.

>Ability instantly kills weak enemies
>You can repeat this so long as you have enough points and items to restore those points
>Spam this effect on bosses and it keeps them stun-locked
>Absolutely none of the game's fanmade patches have even attempted to fix this

Not a bug.

attacking in midair cancels your end lag, also all the ledges are actually round

VtMB

Whoa, really?
I don't think you need a "certain exploit" though, you just have to be really fucking good.

new vegas

There is if you don't use NG+

>AHH! But why? What seekith thee?
Ur bumhole aparantly

>loot your own dead fucking corpse to duplicate any item you had when you died

>2D game, but only the player is restricted to that 2D plane
>Walls and floors are just a suggestion
>You can equip items you shouldn't be able to with the shortcut menu
>Only half of the text in the dialogue is right

I’ll raise you one higher
When you unequip the bike on the same frame as the end of going up a ladder, your walking speed quadruples.

Divinity OS. Also, collecting barrels and making thermonuclear bombs.

You can cancel the shooting animation by dash cancelled by crouch
Dash cancelled by crouch is the fastest travel method before lategame
Most bosses can be cheesed by jumping on their head American History X style. It's 3 times more effective while using certain ability. One of the bosses can be defeated this way without taking ANY damage.

Bloodstained?

You pretend to drink the blood of thin air, then do an Arya Stark teleport impersonation. You then travel at warp speed throughout the entire map, and if you survive without corrupting your save, you have every weapon, every spell (beyond max level), and item in the game.

If your character is in an attack animation as they land a jump, the model will get stuck in a t-pose, allowing you to move silently while running.

Gay marriage.

Fable

Tomodachi Life, right?

You’ll probably get this one but
>When driving a car, hitting curbs over and over again makes your speed even faster than normal
>You can accelerate even more if you brake with perfect timing on slight inclines
>When entering a mission cutscene you have invincibility, so it’s optimal to basically fatally crash into mission intro areas

>building is supposed to be accessible only during a certain mission
>you can launch yourself thought the door with a cannon mounted on a vehicle whenever you want

Yes, not the hardest one to guess since it's new. I just really enjoyed jumpattacking in bunny form
Twin Dragons are designed to be jumped on

This is an elder scrolls game. I forget which one, I just know it’s not Skyrim. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say it’s Morrowind.

Nope, not even close.

you're ignoring a lot of glitches that people will come across more naturally

gtav, right?

>In an older version of the game, putting fence posts under floors made them unable to be walked over. They also caused multiplayer servers to freak out or crash when someone tried to walk over them too much.

Aye.

Saints Row the Third

Those two mistakes were 23 and 17 years ago (even further back when you consider the engine was developed before the game). Couple that with the fact that at face value there appears to be no way to move backwards in the controls (moving backwards should cause the character to turn around so they're now moving forwards) and it's easy to see how programmers could overlook something like that.

If you touch a spot on the menu right next to your second item slot, you can use infinite healing items.

What's the exploit?

what the fuck, I tried doing that the other day but didn't do enough damage and left her with like 10hp, dodged a bullet there

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow. Succubus and Hypogryph soul?

>if you pick up new gun and drop it, then when taking another same type of new gun and taking this exact gun where you picked, his ammo gain will be increased like 5-10 times.

Bingo! I tried it with Succubus soul and the cinquedea years ago, and I still have the save file on my cart.

here's a bit of an obscure one, some of you are probably too young

if you jump on enough worms, this gives mario infinite lives

>item is really a weapon with weapon stats
>for some reason it drops as armor with those stats

>Mario 64 was 23 years ago

Attached: AAAH.jpg (318x313, 11K)

Is it explained why Yokos magic does a shitload of damage when equiped to Soma?

!;

youtube.com/watch?v=Bl7DHHAYsOA
If you don't close in on Urizen, you can loop his attack pattern to predictable state

yea

Rosebud?

thats right nigga

I'm honestly not sure, it could be tied to his Int stat or have a multiplier in it similar to the leveling of the rest of the souls. I don't think this glitch has been studied that well.
I always found it funny that some souls that produce sprites had their sprites swapped. The waiter skeleton soul now drops a skull instead of curry, bomb is a bone, etc. And others are ridiculous, like the tornado devil soil produces a cyclone almost as wide as the screen.

mah niggas

Half life 2

"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAHOO!"

Saving/loading in midair gives you an additional jump.

If you play on co-op, and your buddy has a certain weapon, you can get into an area that you shouldn't normally be able to access more than once.

if you trade in a piece of clothing to a specific kiosk while still wearing it you retain the buffs.

M E L O N

Drop an item, as long as you go to your inventory fast enough before the item hits the ground you can drop it again, doubling the item.

The most dangerous enemy is a common monster that has insane attack speed because of missing animation.

some really early build of minecraft

Correct

Morrowind?

yes, based as fuck user

Facade

DS2 with the nocs.

If you can both grab and sit on a chair, grabbing it while sitting on it will send you in a random direction through all geometry.

You can cancel a move that gives invincibility frames into a roll, doing so does not use the cool down for the move and gives your roll 100 invincibility allowing you to spam the combo in tight spots

>Trying to fight the boss when the torches in the previous room are on a specific frame of animation will send you to a completely different area or frame of either the ending or intro based on other animation frames at the given time

Attached: B3AD872A-29AD-4B81-8825-2211A708A79D.gif (550x308, 1.18M)

Mabey, but not the game I had in mind.

Deus Ex

>save/reload after jumping off a ledge
>get hit
>go up
>win game

Skyrim easy

idling for more than 5 minutes will instantly kill you

You can glue a bunch of mines to a trash can and then throw it at a miniboss to kill it instantly.

Dragon Quest 3?

You can skip a bunch of trouble just by going into turn-based mode.

Skyrim?

Skyward sword

Trying to ride a bike forward and backward at the same time makes your limbs stretch and distort.

Sanic?

Easy. Morrowind. Shit was cash.

Drop your gun, pick up a new one, then pick up the old one again to get more ammo than you'd get if you just picked up the new one.

Super Metroid?

Gauntlet?

I swear Halo 1 worked this way but I'm probably crazy.

Yep!

You can glitch out of the map by teleporting to somewhere else and just before you do it, you hold S and cancel the animation

Little known one: rolling as you land removes all fall damage. Though this seems to be a feature, like some kind of break ball, when it was brought up to the devs they said it wasn't intended and that the roll was added late into the game because shielding creates an annoying noise.

Hint: Gamecube game.

Maybe, but not what I was going for.

>not the glitch where you can use any ammo on any gun
>put minu nukes on the laser detonator for infinite rapid fire death
>put shotgun shells on a sniper for an ultra tight spread
>lightning rounds on a flamer for a lightning thrower
Heh

MACSrPOO

RealLife2k19

Myth 2

shoot your weapon, as soon it reaches boss' hitbox, pause repeatedly.

Ultraboy

Correcto

ESO?

I think your right but I had QFG 5 in mind.

>go fast
>jump at the right moment
>land in another playable characters level and fight their boss

>get squished
>become the flash

Black & White?

>skyrim
>int
Never forget

Any MMO.

gothic 3

Didn't early version of Half Life 2 also do this?

nay
yay

Oblivion

Mario

Hitting the menu button just before transitioning to a new area lets you walk beyond the trigger point and off the screen.

If you get to low HP and then equip something that lowers your HP your HP goes to negative and you will be immortal.

Easy, Mega Man

Pressing triangle on the language selection screen removes all the text from the game and introduces various other glitches.

What? You can't pause and use health items in RoR

Pressing right and x at the same time in a specific slot in the vendors menu will give you a broken dagger that you can use as an attachment that will max out all your weapons stats
Also by doing something similar to this in the same vendor, the game will glitch and when you go to the storage lady the strongest weapon in the game will be there

Swimming fast in a certain place in the game while a certain quest is ongoing triggers a 100% crash

What.

Here's a game, which one of these is NOT a bug in Pokemon Red and Blue? Only one is false.

>Rather than raise your critical hit energy as intended, Focus Energy actually lowers it.
>If you knocked out an opponent with Hyper Beam, you don't need to recharge.
>Body Slam, which has a small chance to paralyse, cannot paralyse normal types for no reason.
>The top tile that makes up the statues in gyms counts as a water tile and you can fish in it.
>Interacting in a certain way with the bike merchant will cause all text in the game from that point onwards to appear instantly, rather than slow medium or fast.
>Cancelling evolutions with B still fills in the Pokedex with the evolution.
>Using a Pokemon Doll against the scripted ghost encounter in Pokemon Tower let's you escape it, breaking sequence.
>Ghost Pokemon are immune to psychic type moves by accident.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles?

Plugging in a USB keyboard and sending someone a message full of symbols will freeze their game.

Links other dungeon crawling game.
I broke the Chronicle on the optional superboss

Yep, that's it. Did so once as a kid by accident and thought I had discovered an Easter egg, but then saw it done on purpose in GDQ some years ago.

not really a glitch but if you play this class then your party wipes

While playing multiplayer, plugging in a USB keyboard and sending someone a message full of symbols will freeze their game.

>Running headfirst into a locked door, saving, and reloading causes you to spawn on the other side
And its sequel
>Leaning into a spaceship window puts you in space

Spamming your first magic spell backwards in mid-air can act as a ghetto "double jump" to access some areas before you're supposed to

Not a real guess but I heard you can pull some sweet dashes in Tekken with a hit box because it allows you to hold back and tap forward to a benefit

I could swear this happened in some shovelware PS1 game for me but I have no clue

Warrior healer with bandages

Grimoire 2.0 release

>You retrieve an item as you progress through the story
>It is an item that you will eventually give away to someone else in a future story moment
>Using the item before you reach that moment, will net you a massive amount of said item immediately after giving the item away

dragoon

IWBTG/B does this but it's intentional

Doom

Fuck, I'm pretty sure this is one of the Final Fantasy games with an elixir or something like that but I don't remember which game it was.

Deltarune?

>Ghost Pokemon are immune to psychic type moves by accident.
This one, as it's the other way around. Not that it matters at all because the Ghost type moves in Gen I suck ass.

Not what I'm thinking of, but it is RPG related

If you jump on top of someone while they're laying down in a corner, every single player in the match is immediately kicked to the main menu.

BLOPS

A more new one.
>if you stand inside a cone and damage yourself you can shoot flames long distances

if you reverse, you can build up speed forever and leave the map

That's an accident from me, so I guess it will have to be two of them are false.

wasn't expecting an answer this quick

I wish DMC5 actually had some kind of cinematic for doing it that way. All you get is a shitty congratulations pic and the credits.

Big Rigs

TF2

You can cheese every enemy encounter in the game by starting a two part attack and then never doing the second attack

Attached: ye.png (819x581, 999K)

>crouch in a corner.
>walk up a ramp.
>jump and land on the right spot.

I highly doubt anyone will get this one.
>if you call a number from the previous installment the game freaks out, gives you an error message, and teleports you to a studio where you talk to someone
>if you open a specific cabinet it teleports you to a office for some reason

Both are from the same game

>ps2 game
>take disc out before leaving bros house
>as long as he doesn't leave the level he can still play it

Loved doing this for my bro every weekend, and we only even did it in the first place out of his desperation, it was like magic to us that it actually somewhat worked

You can beat the final boss at the start of the game, but only if you get the NPCs to get hit by the bosses attacks. Then they kill the boss and you finish the whole game.

Not exactly, both players go down, thereby ending the match.

Too Human

Correct.

I meant Two Worlds not Too Human.

Mgs1 PC port.

lisa

Here's couple:
>Drop an item to ground
>Pick up the item you dropped
>At same time as you pick up the item click an another item in your inventory
>Item you clicked will transform into a copy of the item you picked up.

---

>Calibrate your movement stick so that the neutral position is at down position.
>When you hold the stick up your character moves much faster than normally

You can unplug your modem and run around while time is stopped, shooting every enemy player in the balls. When you regain connection, every enemy player you shot will instantly die.

I have no idea what this is but it sounds intriguing, please do share if no one answers it

wait fuck i don't think it was either of them
I KNOW WHAT GAME YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT I SWEAR, I JUST CAN'T THINK OF THE TITLE

You can shoot a missile while bowling and it makes your character move faster

Two worlds is probably correct
t. just watched a shitty speedrun

Deltarune fucked up your system files if you tried to unistall it lol

>after you get to the first camp, rest until after the Day of Swords. You now have an in-game year to complete Act 1.

>talking to a vendor without a specific key item speeds up all text for the rest of the game

Tilt the game to GET DOWN

I will give a hint. Its from a point and click game

Does this work in any way on Vita version (substituting L3 of course)

pokemon red/blue i think

>Chairs or climbing picks allow you to clip out of the mesh

>tabbing through purchasable items from an item you can afford to one you can't gives you infinite points

correct.

If you switch weapons mid animation while you reload, the first weapon will still reload even though you cancelled the action.

>get a certain weapon from beating someone in a tournament
>Give that weapon to a guy outside an accessory shop
>Go back to where you beat the guy from earlier and talk to him
>He's now in your party

OK I'm gonna say it before the thread expires. I highly doubt it will be guessed.
Nancy Drew: Stay tuned for Danger.
Idk why these glitches exist but they do

Solid game series BTW. I do recommend Curse of Blackmoore manor if you want a solid point and click

>"Oh no! I was proven wrong! Better try and start a flamewar to save my fragile ego!"
Kek, what a faggot. Literally neck yourself my guy.

>gets proven wrong
>spergs out

End your miserable life

ty lad

filename for a hint

Attached: removedjuly9.jpg (992x627, 82K)

DOOM is correct. I'm specifically talking about the "SR50" exploit. A harder-to-perform use of movement which was used by pressing 4 buttons at once (Forward, Strafe toggle, Look L/R, and Sprint). It's 10% faster than regular strafe-running, but the drawback is that you're locked at an angle when doing so.

It's rarely used for long straight sections & jumping through long gaps.

Fallout, win95

shield an explosion mid air and float

Go drink some onions

Wtf I didn't type onions, I typed in onions

Playing the piano on a certain map crashes everyones game in the lobby

>the universe has a maximum speed, which is quite in relativistic terms, only 100m/s~
>it can be increased if you use a pile of rocks and a artificial gravity generator up to 112m/s~ exactly the same way troll-physics works
>that extra 12m/s can save minutes of travel time, or allow you to catch up to cunts
>most players in pvp servers adapt every design they build to take advantage of this
>years later someone actually does some comparative testing out you never went any faster, it was just the UI bugging out

Attached: 1533865946637.jpg (1200x1200, 266K)

sounds like spess engineer to me

Dumb newfag, lurk more.

yeah not all that hard if you've ever even slightly played SE, I should have tried harder

So you drop the item, disconnect the ethernet cable real quick, pick up the item, leave and reconnect the ethernet cable.

Attached: 1530898727450.jpg (640x640, 48K)

You can dupe bait by changing characters.

I've been lurking recently since I haven't been here in a while and I never knew they changed that.

Attached: 1556322583102.png (576x408, 343K)

Attached: desu.png (240x70, 2K)

>You can place items to the world, stack them and they will stay in place defying gravity. You can use this to build "ladders" from items to climb as high as you want and over the obstacles.

is that some maplestory passing?

wait, did they switch MMS to 'onions'?

...why?

>Acceptable skin colors,
>only white
How in the fuck did he get away with this sort of shit!

ready 2 rumble

>kill NPC but before an impact happens, save/reload and it'll glitch the NPC's ambient dialogues to some weird degree

Attached: 1466570183647.jpg (1388x863, 54K)

nope

what.

You can receive infinite quest rewards if you close the quest menu after receiving the item but before ending the dialog

It had a similar glitch. the cheapest item was next to the most expensive and quickly shifting from cheapest to expensive got you the expensive one for he cheaper price.

This one gives you max (or close to) of the currency when the glitch happens.

Castlevania portrait of ruin

correct
also the answer to

Late in the game there's a dialogue loop that let's you get the reward as many times as you want.

Flying into a corner of the gym clips you into another world

Fallout 3?

I got it right here
500 skill points awarded

Talking to this NPC with a full inventory causes the item to drop and the conversation can be repeated for Skill points

I got it right here
500 skill points awarded

San andreas

Great fucking thread lads

Attached: 1551753217981_0.jpg (750x752, 88K)

Code veronica

If you stand in front of a metro train and let it to run at you, then your body will fly across multiple screens and you will instantly die on the process
Put a car in front of a metro and see what happens
Hint: considered to be one of the worst open games of all time

Playing the piano on a certain map crashes everyones game in the lobby

Yea Forums?

youtu.be/PyLDKRPGMxA

Your movement speed is faster if you walk diagonally

My friend did this in oblivion on the vampire quest and bragged to me about it

A lot of games work like that actually. I think Crysis does it, at least when you swim.

It's maplestory smuggling OH YEAH

No, Savage.

Falling just on the specific spot above the tunnel will spawn on top of said tunnel, instead of drowning on the sea. This lets you to explore the other islands earlier and potentially lets you to have late game stuff.

Final Fantasy X?

>game is heavily mission-based
>after you beat the game, if you go back to one specific mission location and press a specific button inside the mission building, the whole savefile progress resets to the point when you were supposed to finish this mission
>you lose every item you unlocked after that mission, and you have to replay the game to unlock everything again

>end lag
They're called recovery frames, they're a part of the move, not some lag mistake. I hate your meleefag vocabulary

gta3?

I just opened Bloodstained in the other window and backdash crouched for the first time. fucking lol this game

Correct

Morwind but I think you could do something similar in skyrim as well.

I first noticed it when carrying heavy weapons in Halo 3.

Very vague, but that sounds like Virtues Last Reward

>put distant enemy in crosshair with long range weapon
>switch to short range melee weapon and attack
>your character's melee lunge will launch you across the map at them.

Fallout 4

not the one I'm referring to.

Halo 2

Correct!

Slide kick into a specific point on a large staircase, and sometimes you'll fall into the final level. Most times, though, you either clip into a floor below the one with the stairs or die and spawn just outside of the hub. Can be used to access the final level with unintended characters.