Can someone recommend me an ACTUALLY scary video game?

Can someone recommend me an ACTUALLY scary video game?

Attached: oleg-vdovenko-astro.jpg (1043x1040, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/chuvabak_art/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=jlo2p_VWJxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

have you tried darkwood

Real life. Try it sometime, faggot nerd.

Attached: WendlerYouAreWeak.jpg (738x415, 67K)

You should try Amnesia: The Dark Descent

rude.

Attached: oleg-vdovenko-stork-12.jpg (786x995, 182K)

>Caring what a literally who thinks

whos jim wendler?

Not OP but that game was fucking boring and never scary in the slightest.

RE7
Condemned

My uncle worked at a hardcore gym for years. No yoga; Just barbells & weight machines. Everyone there was jacked and everyone there (including the ladies) were juicing. Everyone.

All those people would eventually get all sorts of health problems because of juicing but one of the things that he found hysterical was how often they would delude themselves that "they weren't really juicing, they were [insert some other thing here]."

In the end, if you are taking a substance that allows your body to produce more testosterone, you're juicing.

To be quite honest user there are no scary games if you don't get scared easily.

Attached: toxic.jpg (1063x800, 97K)

Who?

Attached: B9E06478-C9CE-4E96-9E0F-8A7FD957D3E3.jpg (700x458, 192K)

tl;dr
>The absolute state of gamers
Stay weak.
You're mentally and physically weak.

Attached: 90ABF373-5CE4-4B16-8C62-74CC1158AAFA.jpg (945x1293, 229K)

>Wannabe tough guy motivator fagget
Yeah okay, Gordon Ramsay is enough of that personality type we don't need a dumb meathead acting the same.

Attached: 1561634985487.jpg (634x510, 67K)

>Pic
Try it and see what happens, limp wrist.

Observer was pretty spooky

Gee wiz I sure am scared, I beg your forgiveness Jim!

are you jim wendler?

delicious bait

Attached: 1533560984097.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

This. That game is stressful as fuck. also, try true crime: new york. Shit in most regards but the mental hospital parts are kinda scary

Visage. gave me some genuine creeps and goosebumps

Attached: 0D449909-1FA7-4EF3-8C0E-BFC8D12A8A34.jpg (830x535, 164K)

low iq intervention

Dark wood is kinda scary.

the stork's gonna get u fag

Attached: oleg-vdovenko-stork-13.jpg (787x1094, 161K)

wheres the basement key

Seconding, this got me pretty good. I played the last level in windowed mode during the day time with all the windows open lmao

alien isolation with good headphones

You’re not gonna do shit loser lmao

Go get scared by pixels more, bitch tits.
>Plays video games
>Gets scared by them
>Calls someone else low IQ

Condemned 2

should be in the living room next to the tv, but there’s a glitch where the key doesn’t work so that may be your problem.

one last chance to say sorry to the stork buddy boy

Attached: oleg-vdovenko-stork-14.jpg (785x997, 119K)

Outlast 2 was spooky and fun

please stop im sorry

All I can think of is Chicken Run

>fun
>constant anxiety of being chased with no breaks between chases

Attached: 565267EB-30B6-478D-AB2F-EB2311CADBDB.jpg (655x501, 54K)

Nah. Eat shit. Fuck you and your ugly ass bird.

Attached: eddiehall.jpg (507x659, 78K)

God help your soul

Attached: oleg-vdovenko-stork-15.jpg (785x1096, 212K)

Outlast 2 wasn't very scary for me but the Jessica subplot is one of the most depressing fucking things I've ever seen in a video game.

is that the tall bitch girl?

i think it’s the short bitch girl

Do I have the option to do the stork's bidding?

better question, can i do the stork

Scratches was pretty spooky.

t. 16 year old who has been lifting for a week and think he has found the secret of life
Damn, you're tough man.

Whole lotta projection in this post. Fuck off, newfag. Come back when you're older.
(PS your lifts are shit)

This is a horror thread not a cringe thread
Go be a retard on /fit/

Only if you pass the test.

Attached: oleg-vdovenko-reaper-2.jpg (944x1037, 207K)

You're a big guy.

Attached: zeXh3Rw.jpg (750x783, 68K)

thanks dood, I've been doin some liftin

Attached: oleg-vdovenko-thing.jpg (1092x645, 241K)

>sitting on your ass all day and pushing weights around while eating for 3 people and destabilizing your body's natural flow with chemicals means you're strong

And you're also a raging faggot. All meatheads compensate for something. You probably are aware that you are a submissive sissy so you get big to compensate? Fuck if i care, you're a rare sight here

That’s what makes it fun
Yeah it honestly bummed me out.
>tfw you’ll never have a Christian school crush who holds your hand

The guy doesn't even have a wikipedia article about him. Far as I can figure he's a professional weightlifter, so why would any straight man know about him?

based and /fit/pilled

Dayz is in a pretty good place rn. It's not scary but you can make the game feel pretty spooky. I am playing on first person servers, toggled the hud off, and added spooky ambient music to play in the background. Is pretty good getting looted up and heading for the woods at night

The Forest in singleplayer at night.

and with hardest difficulty

what a massive fucking faggot

>Weightlifter
Wrong, dipshit.
You're alright. Aside from the massive amounts of projection and general misguided assumed tendencies of powerlifters. But we'll let it slide.
>Muh wikipedia
Try picking up a book.

I heard it was in the shit tho

Why are you defending somebody you’ve never met? Loser

This is literally the only horror game to scare me as a kid. I wager even as an adult, with the right mood, it could at least creep you the hell out.

Attached: fatalframe2-1000x665w.jpg (1000x665, 140K)

The real horror game is reading Yea Forums threads.

Final Fantasy 7 Remake.

It's a game about a dystopian future where free speech is banned and censorship reigns supreme. Can you think of anything scarier?

Attached: modern Tifa.png (395x740, 236K)

Third one was pretty scary too

Good choice. Visage is absolutely 100% fucked up. I'm not playing another second more of it until it's finished though.

I don't really find them scary any more but the stories and lore are fantastic. Still my favorite horror series ever, I would put it above both RE and SH.

I really regret not playing that back in the day. might give it a try.

It didn't get me either. Things that were supposed to be scary like the invisible enemy were just annoying to me. I have never enjoyed the hide'n'seek games. I can't panic when I don't even have a decision to panic over. See enemy? Run and hide. There is little to no deviation.

agreed

The game is def in the best shape it's ever been, plays very smoothly with high fps even on shitty comp. The 3rd person servers are garbage make sure you're playing on 1st person and then toggle the hud off and find good ambient music links on yt to maximize the spooky feeling. I use to hate this game but it's pretty good when played this way

These pictures got me thinking how cool a horror game where you play as a stranded Cosmonaut during the 1980s would be. You would crash land in some rural Russian village deep in the woods where you encounter spooky monsters from Russian folklore.

Attached: img.jpg (2000x810, 101K)

babki

Attached: oleg-vdovenko-babki.jpg (698x969, 129K)

What book has this gayboy in it?
Wikipedia is an indication of relevance, if you aren't at least on wikipedia, then who knows about you?

and with no underwear

Lost in vivo

>still no SWAT-like game about a squad of operators that go into dangerous paranormal situations with only good guns and training, look dark abominations in the face and gun them down

It aged like shit though.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 37K)

and gun the stork down? good joke

dreadout

THIS FUCKING GAME
Best horror I've ever played. Legit scary with the old movie aesthetics and sound. Looks so fucking ugly it's also a plus.
Played it first this year and had an absolute blast. Didn't age as bad as I expected.

imscared

Is there a story behind the various astronaut and peasants pictures?

Fantastic concept, above average execution. A really solid game, I hope for something like it in the future.

artist?

it's not for everyone. I thought it was pretty boring and more annoying than scary

instagram.com/chuvabak_art/?hl=en

Attached: ahubnuhuhuh.jpg (194x135, 5K)

The fact you're acting like a bad guy on the internet makes you look like a massive faggot
Get fucked

You sure showed Anonymous there, dude! You're such a badass, and now random people on the internet know it too! ;^)

Attached: 1545256383583.jpg (277x296, 24K)

A fat, bald manlet.

The last level in condemned is especially good. I still remember the layout of that house. Shit was enjoyably stressful on first play through.

>darkwood
Darkwood is pretty much it

Dying Light.

Attached: not this one, retard.jpg (640x432, 72K)

>hardcore gym
>just weights and machines
That's what a gym should be. What? No vegan yoga classes with a personal acupuncturist is too much for you?

>I was born with an IQ so low that lifting weights is an exciting activity
>u jelly?

Attached: 1373390681902.png (4402x4000, 333K)

>anime pic
>calling anyone low IQ

>haha you should watch anime like an educated person such as myself
Hard pass, famalam.

I can tell this is samefag because it's not even from an anime.

Attached: little shit.jpg (400x400, 57K)

I can tell you're a loser who watches anime AND reads black and white comics.

You gonna tell us who your boyfriend is or not faggot

>user got had by some troll and is still obsessed with it hours later
bruh

bloodborne with darkness all the way down
youtube.com/watch?v=jlo2p_VWJxI

Attached: 1520445257552.png (725x1254, 721K)

I'm a massive bitch so maybe this might only be me. But recently I bought Dusk and I've been loving the shit out of it. I'm garbage but its a lot of fun and the music is fucking rad. Regardless, I just hit episode 2 and I'm honestly unsure if I can complete that episode because they introduced this new enemy type that's invisible and almost pure jump-scare. I swear this shit has gotta be bad for my heart and so far I've only encountered it in incredibly dark or cramped locations so running away is very difficult. I looked it up on the wiki and it becomes a recurring, common enemy for episode 2 so just fuck my shit up.

The other game that I found really scary were the parkour zombies in Dying Light. When you get a grappeling hook it trivialises night travel. But until then, having to run away from them is terrifying.

Attached: 1450282450664.jpg (230x250, 7K)

gregor samsa