How is fallout 76 after all the updates?

How is fallout 76 after all the updates?
No memes only real discussion please.

Attached: 00ea8fb4c9f7036c9bfb66f1d33d33a5.jpg (565x848, 78K)

Then don't post ass if you want discussion

Attached: 1561152206731.png (800x840, 117K)

God I love fat asses
I'd give her a rimjob after peeling off that sticky spandex of her ass

braaaaap!

keep going i wanna jack off

More vaultmeat ass. Fuck your discussion.

haha

cool discussion

Its fun, but still a bit buggy at times. way more fun if you have a (real) friend or two to play with, but the players are all really nice/helpful anyway. if you liked 4, no reason you wouldn't like this one. don't pay more than 30 bucks new/20 used, though - not worth more than that

i just fucking love building/seeing new houses. this is a random one i saw a while ago, fucking cool on the inside

Attached: Photo_2019-05-28-011041_.png (1920x1080, 2.75M)

Fuck off to reddit with that shit, cuck

76 can fuck off

Attached: 1542661085378.jpg (682x1024, 272K)

>Not tongue punching her shitter right through the fabric
You disgust me.

Unrestricted PvP is fun, but you should explore the world with friends first.

Ughhh fuck. I want to rub my throbbing cock against her spandex ass until I blow such a fat load and ruin her pants.

It’s fun, but ever since the first patch, it always memory leaks after you play for a while. This causes shit to behave weirdly.

>Not fucking her still warm corpse after putting a bullet in her brain
I bet you're not even a real raider.

We need more characters like this

Attached: 1542661148362.jpg (960x960, 144K)

Make your thread again 2-3 weeks after the wastelander update.

Would love to cave her skull in

Nigger don't even test my fantasies. In a Matrix-like VR with no repercussions I'd fucking do some heinous shit to the dolls I'd have access to. Lopping off heads, fucking the neck stump of the corpse and pissing right into the stomach. Grabbing the decapitated head and forcing the girl's lifeless face between the crack of my ass, shitting into her gaping mouth and watching it spill out of her severed throat.

Jesus fucking Christ

Don't worry, this was written by a 13 year old on his mother's laptop. You're safe, user.

You wish, faggot.

Based

Its alright if you can get it on sale.
I had fun walking around with an old sniper, exporing shit and just larping by myself. Its not a Fallout game though, and it can be pretty barren at times. Also, pvp sucks ass.

pic unrelated, I'm just hungry.

Attached: 1560596795162.jpg (1920x1200, 474K)

>In a Matrix-like VR with no repercussions I'd fucking do some heinous shit to the dolls I'd have access to.
>I do messed up shit in make-believe

Basically, you're a pussy.

Based and supreme taste

Attached: 1556840255111.jpg (157x117, 3K)

Are you a video game journalist by any chance? They have a hard time differentiating between reality and video games lately.

>google
>nothing

It has improved a great deal.
It is still shit.

what the hell is that hotdog

The beginning is boring, it's kinda just woods with equally spaced out locations. But ash heap and Charleston are pretty fun to explore. If looting and shooting was your favorite part of 4 then you'll like it (as if there was anything else to do in 4)

Fun with friends, boring very very boring alone and still buggy as hell, wait for npcs and a patch or two before bothering and only if its on sale
The "end game" is scrouging for springs and legendary weapons and following really stupid daily/weekly challenges to get free VBUCKS and better backpacks

I fucking hate floating fortresses