Literally R*ddit: The Game

Literally R*ddit: The Game

Attached: 27F8C60F-FB37-4A3F-8A6A-31893227ADB6.jpg (323x433, 36K)

Explain why Witcher 3 lives rent free in the heads of sjws? There are entire communities built around hating cdpr because of it

What does something being "reddit" even mean?

It'll be dethroned by cyberdump.

That's ironic since Reddit's favorite game is Ocarina of Time & The Last of Us

thing bad

me not like it

How's that irony?

Witcher 3 is quite literally a SJW game.
>kill innocent men because they called your female friend a whore
>SECULARISM GOOD RELIGION BAD
>anti-essentialism up the whazoo
I could go on. But Witcher is 100% SJW, or at least 100% liberal ideology. It's why it's trash without any depth.

only people who browse there on a regular basis knows what that means, like OP.

>Explain why Witcher 3 lives rent free in the heads of sjws?
It doesn't piss them off, I'm not sure what made you think otherwise.

But SJWs love Witcher, that's why they're making a show about it.

>WITCHER 3 BAD!!!!!! STOP LIKING GAME THAT I DONT LIKE!!!!!!

>spams the words literally and ironic/unironic
You can't use the reddit boogeyman if you do this.

Look up r/gamingcirclejerk

They use “ea bad” “cdpr good” just like how pol mocks poeople

Literally R*ddit: The Thread

>They use “ea bad” “cdpr good” just like how pol mocks poeople
Yea Forums does this too, just look at this thread. What are you on about?

>kill innocent men because they called your female friend a whore
but this is literally the patriarchy, women stronk can handle themselves m8

the kid with the map-obsessed history channel in pic related is the embodiment of "reddit" - to our surprise he's always been a great fan of John Green! lol. why the fuck would you declare something like this on a history forum? wtf.

Attached: RedditorTigerstar.png (1865x548, 110K)

Not what I’m saying at all

They hate that gamers hate ea and love cdpr, they unironically defend ea and hate cdpr

So it's not at all like how /pol/ mocks people. Take five, your wires are getting crossed.

I had to add the pol false flag or else my post would get called pol

Nothing more than a normie game, made for casuals cocksuckers who usually play fifa or assassin's creed.

And look where it got you.

But user, everyone in reddit hates it cause the combat is not Dark souls tier

Fuck you nigger
Imagine being an ea shill

>calling you an imbecile is advertising for ea
Take that five, uncross those wires.

Is this a new reddit insult

r*ddit hates this game because of its "sexism" and "racism"

You're the one telling people to go to reddit: But here, I'll dumb it down for you. dilate have sex

Go back

Yea Forums slobbered all over the Witcher's cock until it stopped being PC exclusive.

which CONFUSES the shit out of me because despite being so blatantly SJWs, witcher 3 is beloved by the anti-sjws and alt right gamers

Attached: 20190627162141_1.jpg (1920x1080, 703K)

Anyone who actually expressed that dislike would get their comment hidden for scoring below the threshold.

good to hear that you're this versed in redd.it culture, you can also fuck off back there

>Witcher 3 is quite literally a SJW game.
How retarded do you have to be to think this? Did you even play the game? Literally every character is white, women get raped and put in there place all the time, the local religious order hunts down Jew witches and non-humans. The main enemy of the game is a foreign invading force.
Geralt can be progressive but only if you choose him to be. And defending your friends doesn't make you an SJW.

r/gcj is extremely pro left, but its not the mainstay of reddit gamers

It's just shit

Because alt-righters and anti-sjws don't actually form their own thoughts and just repeat whatever the fuck you shit in their ears.

Can you explain it more? Why do they like companies that are anti consumer

>Explain why Witcher 3 lives rent free in the heads of sjws?
Probably because it is the single most popular SJW game. Makes sense they put it on a pedestal.

normalfag tier shit, just like The Witcher 3

>People think that if you defend women at all that you're an SJW

SJWs and their creation, the anti-SJWs, have destroyed entire generations of humans.

gaming companies like pretty much any other industry wants to make profits, and its an obvious thing in a Capitalist nation. This notion also really confuses me because alt right gamers usually tend to make the most noise about anti consumer companies when really they are just trying to make as much as $$$ as they can

So why do far leftists like them
Sjws hate the Witcher 3

You're confusing anything left leaning with sjw. For example 3 is one of the few modern rpgs that doesn't have 100% equally distributed gender roles. If this were really an sjw game half of the guards, blacksmiths, and dock men would be required to be plucky females.

imagine liking popular games. normalfags should be hanged.

>Witcher 3 is quite literally a SJW game.
Not multiculture/multiethnic enough.

Attached: wither3twitterthread.png (607x849, 104K)

Imagine being so utterly brainwashed by political bullshit ideology that you sit down and actually ask "Is this game too SJW for me?" instead of wondering whether it's actually playable or not.

Nobody else save for actual leftist nutcases care so much about challenging political themes in their games. All of you fags, coupled with the SJW, are going to ruin videogames with your obsession with sociopolitics.
Go play Mario or, better yet, Pong if you're anxious about your precious worldviews not being respected and even then I can bet my whole ass that you can mental gymnastic your way into finding leftist ideology in Pong.

Good joke, user.

Literally faggot the OP

I miss the 90s.

Only CDPR can make a game where everyone agrees that gameplay is shit but still think it is one of the greatest games ever made. I will never understand this.

Based

>literal ledditors

>only CDPR
rockstar games bro

>everyone agrees that gameplay is shit
only contrarians

Reddit is exactly the same as Yea Forums in terms of how fucking gay and retarded the general userbase is. The only difference is that on Yea Forums, anonymity doesn't hold you accountable for your opinions so you can spout the dumbest shit that you can possibly muster and not have a reputation haunt you for the rest of your stay. On reddit they just keep their retard shit to themselves in fear of downvote.
So I don't really understand why, more than 8 fucking years later, some gaylord fagboys on this fucking toilet of a website STILL go HUUR DUUR REDDIT YOU'RE REDDIT EVERYONE IS REDDIT!
Do you understand how retarded and insecure you sound? Why don't you fucking marry reddit if you're so obsessed with the place you, apparently, never visit?
You're tsundere for Reddit you homosexual anus kisser. Just be honest about it and go make out with it already.

>x is popular
>therefore x is reddit and shit
Yea Forums

absolutely based

WAH WAH WAH STOP SHITTING ON POP GARBAGE ME LIKE DUMB GAMES

>gameplay is shit
It's not great but it definitely is not shit, far worse rpg combat systems out there. For as shallow as it might be it mostly functions as intended.

Yeah basically. First it was ebaums world, and now it's been Reddit for years.

If you here between 2007 and 2012, you'd have been deepthroating these games like everyone else here.

popular games should be shunned even games like doom or mario.

why else would you defend a wo-"man"?

I thought the Witcher 3 DLC was pretty fun. Mainline was pretty generic

What's the appeal of this game? I'm got bored 20 hours in and dropped it. It doesn't seem like a terrible game but I don't get why everyone jerks it off so much.

Sex scenes and edginess.

Being a decent guy or trying to get into her pants. But since you said 'wo-"man" I assume you mean a tranny, and that is a rather random thing to imply.

top tier story/worldbuilding/characters

for the same reason why skyrim is beloved by everyone. its extremely easy to play, appeals to wide array of audiences, and unlike, skyrim, it has pretty good writing for side quests and the dlc, and average quality combat.

because it's positive for both sides
despite all the "come on man, we live in the 14th century, we can have women boxers" stuff, tw3 is a literal male power fantasy where women get wet over your character, and you're an alpha male who can fuck up anyone or make them back off/scared with ease.
also this, it's pandering more to the liberal crowd than to the extreme wing like the sjw people

r/games has unironically better taste in games than nu/v/

>*Footsteps*
>"OH NO, HE IS COMMING"
>*Footsteps getting closer*
>"MY PAID SHITPOSTBOTS WILL SCARE HIM AWAY WITH SHITTALKING"
>*Shitpostbots launch their insults but CD-PROJECT-RED only start smiling because it doesent work on him*
>"NOOOOOOO I PAID FOR THEM WITH ALL MONEY FROM DUNGEON KEEPER ONLINE AND STARWARS BATTLEFRONT, HIS REPUTATION IS TOO STRONG"
>*Footsteps are getting even closer*
>"HE IS ABOUT TO CLEAVE ME WITH CYBERPUNK!!!! ITS FUCKING OVER, MY MICROTRANSACTIONS, MY DLC, MY SJW PROPAGANDA. HE WILL END THEM ALL!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Attached: 1556897213716.png (2062x1220, 1.21M)

POPULAR ACCESIBLE GAMES

Attached: 3535.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>buy it during sale
>game sucks
>refund
Witcher sucks. Cyberpunk better be good

You need IQ above 99 to enjoy it.

remember when Yea Forums didnt defend pop garbage

but it stops being fun at 101 :^(

Falling for such bait

Attached: 1488799445746.gif (615x346, 3.94M)

Looks like a dude sex clone so it might be decent at least.

What fun do people find in this game? The combat is mediocre and the quests are shit.

Remember when Yea Forums loved it when it was a PC only non-mainstream series? Remember when Yea Forums started hating Yahtzee because he made a bad review over The Witcher 2?

Yea Forums - hipsters

back to resetera pop apologist

no, that's borderlands 2. TW3 is just a well polished casual RPG

t. reddit