Man what's with the shitposters trying to false flag Hollow Knight and Bloodstained?

Man what's with the shitposters trying to false flag Hollow Knight and Bloodstained?
They're both two different games not even close to comparison. One is a Hand-Drawn Metroid-Like, the other is a 3D Metroidvania (Anyone that calls it an Igavania sucks massive jap dick).
Now that's out of the way, Hollow Knight-Bloodstained Thread
Oh, and maybe Metroidvania thread in general

Attached: file.jpg (1500x1500, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/09/27/anti-defamation-league-pepe-the-frog-a-hate-symbol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hollow deez nuts

Luckily the falseflagging has been so blatant that basically nobody is falling for it, at least as far as I've seen.

because hollow knight was popular here for a while while it was getting updates so now it's cool for all the children here to shit on it.

Bloodstained is proof that Sotn sucks dick. Portrait of ruin had the best levels

It's not falseflagging. HK fans genuinely consider every other videogame to be below HK. Bloodstained triggered them super hard due to daring to be on the same genre.
t. user whose games have been shitposted by HK fans when he tried to discuss them for the past two years.

based
It's starting to remind me too much of ACFag in Metroid threads, except more retarded than usual

Attached: file.gif (512x501, 630K)

Not a valid reason.
You suck at the game because you got walled by false knight. Now write me a 500 word essay about why this game is shit so i can call you a tranny

Post proof

post more Metroid-Iikes
I like those more than vania

>HK fans
The only niggers that I see trying to shitpost about it are just shitposters trying to get a rise out of Yea Forums, because that's how Yea Forums is these days
Most HK fans can actually play other Metroidvanias besides just HK.
t. HK fan & Both Rainworld and Hyper Light Drifter fan

Attached: file.png (695x364, 174K)

Environmental Station alpha and axiom verge are excellent. People shit on axiom for having pixel hunting but the art design is really cool

Can we admit that metroidvanias suck and classicvanias are better?

Because in videogames, there can only be one X. One Metroidvania, one tetris, one MOBA, one Zelda, one X, one Y, and one Z.
If another contender approaches, there is a flame war from both sides fighting about why theirs is better.

This exact scenario happens with MOBA's regarding League, Dota, and HotS constantly. Every one of those games has a drastically different style, gameplay, and flow to it. Each need to be treated as their own game and retards compare games way more than they should.
Play a game and form an opinion around the game based around what you played, and not about when you played something else.

In terms of castlevania absolutely. The worthless rpg mechanics and backtracking is dogshit. It annoys me that it's even called metroidvania considering all the best ones borrow from metroid and not castlevania. Super Metroid and Hollow Knight are the top 2

there are some diehard Hollow Knight fanboy(s) that think Hollow Knight is the king of Metroidvanias

What the fuck is the difference?
Metroidvanias are just the combination of Metroid and Castlevania, though Iga sounds like a pretentious retard for calling it an Igavania.
Metroidvanias are good, no one here will admit to shit user.

i like hollow knight but i dislike bloodstained
i dont post in bloodstained threads.

>The only niggers that I see trying to shitpost about it are just shitposters trying to get a rise out of Yea Forums, because that's how Yea Forums is these days

I'm fucking sick of it. This place is nonstop people trying to start shit for the sake of it and it makes me want to eat someone's face.

Attached: 1561598610778.gif (480x359, 2.84M)

Amen to that. This place is the new Yea Forums, and it's only going to get worse from here.
Save yourself user. Get the fuck out of dodge

Attached: file.png (495x619, 218K)

>Metroidvania thread
Hell yes

>Hollow Knight
Hell no.
If you make a thread without those prics called me. I'll take my leave

Attached: 1561497919966.gif (540x475, 325K)

Same, I'm so tired of these flase flagging shitposting bullshit threads posted everyday. I'm starting to lean more towards /vg/ these days just to get away from all the baiting and OHNONONONONO shit.

Im just gonna say I hate both those shit games purely because they both have insufferable fanbases

Attached: 1560288137933.png (604x630, 334K)

>/pol/ bitching about people being insufferable

Attached: laughatyou.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Imagine clowns living rent free in your head

Attached: uploads1554842048776-468.gif (680x813, 388K)

Is it really rent-free when the frog is literally /pol/'s mascot and has been branded as a symbol of hate?

Where our Rainworldfrens at?
It's been so long since I've seen even one of them here, I miss the rainworld threads

Attached: 1554909929957.jpg (160x90, 4K)

Not a shitposter but I really can't find another metroidvania that scratches the same itch as HK. I started with Aria of Sorrow and Order of Ecclesia and all other metroidvanias since just felt like boring run and press x to attack games, a major turn-off.

>has been branded as a symbol of hate
no sane person actually thinks this

OOE avoids that in its' harder difficulties and later in (Some bosses are still bullshit DPS races though) but for the most part Castlevania games are shockingly easy once you figure out how to play them

Bloodstained looks and sounds like a cheap ass gacha except in 3D, especially that "congratulations" when you beat a boss.

thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/09/27/anti-defamation-league-pepe-the-frog-a-hate-symbol

inb4 "not a /pol/ approved site"

>two different games not even close to comparison
They're similar games in nature, dingus.

No I mean that I liked both AoS and OoE and all metroidvanias EXCEPT them and HK feel like basic platformers to me.

>Hollow Knight is popular
>Bloodstained is popular
>therefore I hate them both
>how can I cause fans of both games to attack each other for my own amusement?
That's all it is. Same as consolewar faggotry, same as whoever mentions Sonic or Mario in a Crash racing thread, same as anything that fits the mold. Nobody that goes "X game is shit because Y game is better lmao" actually cares about Y game, if anything chances are they hate it too. At best it's just a retard stirring shit for his own amusement, at worst it's a falseflag attempt to undermine fans of either game involved.

Yeah, that makes a lot more sense as a statement. I actually agree with that 100%, given how most games that use the formula are piss easy even if you just facetank your way though shit with food/healing items. Circle of The Moon is an exception, but I'm still not sure what to make of that game, it's slow, weird and kind of unusual as a whole.

>World Design
>Artstyle
>Lore
>Sidequests
Hollow Knight

>Combat
>Exploration
>Music
>Customization
>Secrets
Bloodstained: ROTN

It's just that Bloodstained looks fucking horrible.
Like really really bad.

ME LIKE POPULAR GAMES ME HAVE BRAINDEAD DAMAGE ME TOO STUPID FOR HIGHBROW GAMES.
>>>reddit

>HK, rainworld, & hyperlight
Good taste

RW threads are too comfy for this kind of shitposting

Attached: 1549640119525.jpg (2048x1365, 507K)

@468302009

Attached: low-quality-bait.jpg (600x600, 18K)

I just miss them so much

Attached: 1554920978103.png (950x950, 1M)

if you defend popular games old and new you dont belong here

Attached: hoptdmyaip.jpg (700x533, 172K)

What about just enjoying and discussing them?

fuck off no one in this board likes popular games except you redditor.

Metroidvanias used to be the term used to describe Iga's style of Castlevania (SotN, AoS, etc) before it got extrapolated to the genre as a whole

>what's with the shitposters trying to false flag X
Welcome to nu/v/, where people from other sites come to do the things they can't at their own shitholes, where shills and anti-shills reunite, and where concentrated hate organized through discord servers lets its flows drown everything that was good

Attached: 137807017322.jpg (500x375, 20K)

I listened to ROTN's soundtrack a few times but there weren't many tracks that stood out to me, still prefer Hollow Knight's.

This is the truth, and I love Hollow Knight.