Attached: Tifa.png (1191x1060, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WcK7Y9VSs5M
files.catbox.moe/vrpcmh.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shit girl, aerith > yuffie > tifa

>Aerith
>The literal slum whore

Attached: 1495938931247.jpg (165x237, 30K)

>another tifafag whining over her tit size
good god please let it go and grow up already

>passively accepting censorship
never

>censorship
not including jiggle physics isn't censorship you fucking dolt

WHY THE FUCK DOESNT CLOUD HAVE GIANT FOREARMS ANYMORE?? FUCKING CENSORSHIP.

reminder that Aerith is a cheap whore who sells her "flowers" for 1 gil

Attached: SJufUvO[1].png (889x742, 632K)

I came too.

Attached: ec5a497d6243fb0c04b95d4030d8c629f04d0c0b550c43a7cec28374d178f83a.jpg (1375x777, 545K)

Holy fuck, Cloudette is cute.

there's literally nothing wrong with remake Tifa

She never had thicc legs, retard.
They are perfectly fine in her original version.

Attached: 1532507802677.jpg (2055x1504, 910K)

You're right.
Tifafags don't care though they just want to whine like children that they can't jack off to a video game.

So fucking CUTE!
Would play.

>Dissidia NT is now Top 1 on Amazon Japan thanks to OG Tifa

Attached: 1554431108168.jpg (732x796, 81K)

you're right it's laziness and mediocrity

i am a Tifafag and i think she looks fine. her tits were never why i liked her, and i think the changes they made to her design make it even better

not that it matters anyway. cool or interesting character designs are more important than sexy character designs

i can't wait for all the tfa sfm

>laziness
>mediocrity
only a fucking horny weeb incel would complain about no jiggle physics.
normal people don't fucking care. it is the dumbest thing to cry about and you tifafags have been doing it daily since SE's conference, get the fuck over it jesus.

Outside of fap material. Why the fuck should i care if Tifa retains her big titties.

Too bad it's a shitty bareboned game

Then I wouldn't call you a Tifafag. You're alright.
Tifafags are the incels who throw a fit over her boobs and only her boobs.

This guy gets it.

Attached: d6d9fdfde1c75cdbf1c70068b6b9e986.png (2495x1507, 1.42M)

So this is fucking bizarre. They could have used THIS Tifa for the Remake but they redesigned her instead and some faggy "ethics" department said they needed to hold her tits in place with sports bra thing, but for Dissidia they were cool with her normal look?

If anything, this solidifies the theory that the censorship request came directly from Sony, possibly from their California hellhole building. This makes no fucking sense.

>schoolgirl Tifa
>better
kys

I wonder why.

Attached: compare[1].png (700x1198, 1.53M)

so is FF7R from the looks of it

She make like 900 buck off 4 dudes

Tifa doesn't have thick thighs you fucking cumbrains

You do you but in opinion that edit look pretty bad not to mention that does not fit in the FF aesthetic.Team ninja's model is jsut fine .

Attached: 1561464624121.jpg (1136x640, 129K)

Anyone who "likes" remake Tifa are just doing so to "own the incels". Saddest fake praise I've seen

So does cloud looks like a girl or lightning looks like a dude ?

I can accept your opinion about the thighs and bust, but I do believe the shirt needs to be shorter as per the official artwork.

I'm pretty sure they're just not horny incels who only like a character to jack off to her and throw a temper tantrum when they don't have jiggle physics or F cup boobs.

Given lighting's lack of tits and ass, the later.

Attached: 221797d4652a66084f87bf81a044fb3e.jpg (2661x1473, 414K)

I have no idea which is which, but I do vastly prefer the right pic because of her thicker legs.
Tifa is not anorexic. She is basically the perfect female with the right amount of mass to grab and kneat and cuddle with, but two steps short of becomming chubby.

Tifa is cute no matter what she looks like!

Attached: Tifa.jpg (480x638, 22K)

This model will be modded into the remake

She'd be fine were it not for the retard pockets obscuring her thighs and arse
Seriously SE why

>PC release
See you in 2021

But reducing her tit size is so shut the fuck up

Nah I'm pretty sure those people simply aren't incels who throw a temper tantrum over a video game's character not having jiggle physics or F-cup size boobs.

>aerith

>reducing her tit size
ITS PERFECTLY DESIGNED TO HER MODEL'S PROPORTIONS JESUS DO YOU JUST WANT TITS THE SIZE OF HER HEAD ON HER CHEST THAT WOULD LOOK FUCKING STUPID

The ideal Tifa would have all of the characteristic traits that were iconic to the character while enhancing that with all of the things we could expect of the character but couldn't see in her past portrayal due to hardware limitations.
That does mean her tits should be so big they absolutely stand out. Proportions are tricky because there were like 4 different models with unrealistic proportions and all had different ratios between breasts and height or head size and so on.
So this is going to have to be a bit of a guessing game to find out where it feels right.
But at the very least it's somewhere on the range of very big because that's how the character always looked, just adapt that concept to the new artstyle and the new proportions of the characters.
Her build should also remain feminine and slender as it always was but with a few more athletic traits as well, enough to notice them but not enough that they would overshadow the rest of her appearance or appear out of place.
The outfit should retain the same structure as her iconic look. The thigh highs as sexy as they may be have to go because they are simply not part of her overall look.
Extra details in her outfit are fine though.
This is objective stuff, it's basic 101 for how to re-adapt characters.
It's basically the way Sakurai has handled most characters in Smash and it's the reason they tend to end up looking so well and recognizable.
You just have to apply the same formula to Tifa as well.

t. bitter chestlets, thighlets and trannies

Attached: 1527968475233.jpg (1463x1513, 1.99M)

In my edit I went for thicker legs (makes sense she fights with them a lot), bigger breasts, and a shade of abs. It's IMO what she should look like, and that's what "realistic Tifa" would be closer to.

What else is new? They fucking censored Half Life 2 by making everyone look rounded instead of jaggy

Nope, they have to pretend to like something. People honestly complaining >>> people pretending to like

you will never have sex

god i hope i can mod this model in

Attached: 1546421030878.jpg (1600x924, 784K)

Laziness and mediocrity is this fucking entire game you dolt, but you only chose to complain about this crappy game when it came to 'muh tits'.

Larger tits wouldn't look stupid. That comes from your own insecurity

That's really disturbing how Cloud can be cute with a few changes

with trannies

>people honestly complaining
See it would be fine if this shit lasted like, a day or two after SE's conference.
It has been nearly three weeks since then and I've seen a post from someone whining about her boobs at least once a day.
Fuck your arguments and learn that normal people don't fucking care.

The original designs weren't trying to be realistic. Now it just looks wrong for her to have sticc legs

Attached: 15f51999d0645a54794681aa1b31443a.jpg (600x800, 573K)

>you can only complain as long as I see fit, then you have to stop complaining and just consume
Pathetic

Why the FUCK would I want to cheat on my waifu in the first place, faggot?

Attached: 1556766822114.png (1000x563, 200K)

Honest complaining doesn't go on for three fucking weeks.
Honest complaining doesn't come from manchildren incels who throw a fit over not being able to jack off to a video game character, and that's all they care about. They're not gonna buy the game, they just wanted something to jack off to.

What an immoral unethical body... those curves just ooze unethicalness......

this is you

Attached: impotent tranny.png (418x497, 74K)

>DO YOU JUST WANT TITS THE SIZE OF HER HEAD ON HER CHEST
YES

Her canon sizes are 90-60-88 deal with it trannies

this whole thing is fucking retarded. you faggots would've still complained about Tifa even if she was fucking naked.

You know what fuck this.
I'm done with Yea Forums
never coming back it's fucking full of horny incels that just want tits tits tits nothing but tits.
Fuck this, never coming back fuck all of you

shut up retard and gtfo my board

God I fucking love Chun Li

HOLY FUCK THE BOOBS ARE NOT THE ISSUE YOU RETARD

Sure they could have been a bit bigger for fanservice but the way they are is fine, the real problem is the shitty design of the outfit.

Attached: WAKE THE FUCK UP RETARD.gif (427x240, 1.22M)

Don't let the door hit you and push the dildo deeper in the ass on your way out!

Attached: 123421357.jpg (330x320, 45K)

It is when an ethics department ordered it. Fuck cucked devs, fuck snoy and fuck you buddy.

Dissidia legs are absolutely not sticc like in the remake.
They are normal.

Good riddance! You won't be missed.

Attached: 1560684761538.jpg (280x360, 77K)

nuh uh

Thank you.

You know who also came?
me_________

Attached: 2F784502-9220-4B47-8B58-70D88C576969.jpg (455x1024, 72K)

Where did you come from you little soi boi? You censorship liking wont be missed here.

Attached: d94f79134e1ec25a00e74ac28ea7002d344fabb59d203d962d64e7a0cb88343f.jpg (724x1023, 88K)

I wish she got more and different outfits

Big milkers, thick legs and thighs give me reason to live.

Attached: 1528361752706.jpg (877x1794, 554K)

Talking about FF7R design (just in case)

So I heard Cloud is gonna crossdress in HD

SEETHING Tifanigger

Man I'm glad June is almost over. This gay pride shit is causing all these fags to become even more annoying and loud than before.

Attached: sangsoo-jeong-bangel-2.jpg (678x1200, 85K)

Any fags to play this on pc?

The smaller tits are a -1 or -2 to the original design. The rest of the costume changes are at least a -5. The Dissidia model would be a slight downgrade from the original, but still good. Remake Tifa is a massive downgrade

See

Attached: 06411B45-1D7A-4360-A82F-17D8C6A8DDD7.jpg (999x1024, 91K)

Shut up tranny.

Attached: manofculture.jpg (680x383, 29K)

So is this the best tifa model ever ?

Attached: 1561463818429.jpg (1136x640, 154K)

Have sex
cunt

Yes.
And the fact that NT is also on PC means model rip.

Attached: ss+(2016-05-04+at+04.37.58).jpg (569x641, 56K)

imagine being gay or a tranny. I would fucking kill myself unironically.

Attached: 1546724241633.jpg (1200x1018, 92K)

Yeah they only had to make as close as possible to the original like they did with Cloud and Aerith but not lets change her outfit because what can go wrong . fucking idiots.

Attached: 1561460417473.png (400x400, 3K)

wish the game wasn't so fucking awful

Uff dont tell me stuff like that user

Attached: 1448619635674.jpg (560x560, 39K)

Fuck got me

Well played

No, this was more about the outfit than the boobs. Maybe a tiny bit the boobs. They pretend it was about something bigger like censorship, which is a load of bullshit.

I hope we will atleast have the option to chose the origina outfit

Is Tifa there just Fei?

>'

Attached: 1401958664610.jpg (450x410, 32K)

if anything Midgard is looking like it's overdone, boss fights are to long and "epic" even when it's just fucking guard scorpion, weird ghost thing plot line the looks uneeded, Cloud meeting imagination Sephiroth that early in the game ruining the buildup and reveal

That's right, MMDs!
youtube.com/watch?v=WcK7Y9VSs5M

Attached: fd615c9e8898c424cdfce03869c7ecd24500cc323f21eda5658e4629b0cb547c.jpg (830x868, 636K)

The laziest thing they could have done is copy the original 1:1. I think they should do what they want, sometimes fans are retarded. Just play the original if that's what you want.

I just meant the actual gameplay mechanics during the gameplay demo it seemed to barley mention how materia adds to combat aside from a flashy attack that you can do once the ATB gauge is filled.

Holy shit those japs dude they do really apply the *vote with your wallet* meme
I "want" the original experience with today's graphics as simple as that .

Attached: 853122404062.png (321x322, 39K)

Yuffie sleeps with old men for materia!

Attached: yuffie.jpg (1585x2186, 248K)

Unfortunatley Americans have just been too indocrinated by hollywood and media at this point and just accept the updates the come with remakes at face value and live with the ethos that "old equals bad", along with just being uneasy with things like younger woman and idealized bodies
files.catbox.moe/vrpcmh.mp3

Attached: Americans thoughts on new Tifa.jpg (266x440, 39K)

Jokes aside, the joke is that Cloud thinks Aerith is a prostitute since she is "selling her flowers" but it's shocked that it's so cheap, only to be shocked she is ACTUALLY SELLING FLOWERS.

hardly looks different

And I'm under the camp that I'll just play the original. I don't really care about playing the same game with nothing added besides it looks "nicer". The least risky thing they could have done, would be that.

I'd still make them one or two cup sizes bigger but in a realistic way with proper shape, sage, weight, etc all kept firm by her bra.

Is that Mercy and Lucio

sure, but there's too much focus on drawing Midgard out for a full game when the focus should be on making Midgard a good experience as part of the beggining part of a whole game, and they've compleltey abandoned that just to make sure the first part sells like a proper game, and it's going to bite them and us in the ass 10 years later when you can buy all the parts in one and Midgard is still this 40 hour thing you have to get past to play the rest of the game

Bullshit, americans love thick women and all sexy things.
The issue is that what people want is irrelevant.
Companies are doing what a small group of influential, loud and insane people want.
They control reviews sites, they control news sites, and they infest all social media and they are always protected of criticism because they just ban anyone that speaks against them.
And if if these people want want they can coordinate an attack using multiple websites to fuck with a game enough to scare companies into doing what they want.

It's pretty much ideological terrorism utilizing nepotism and a tight control over the corporate means of information and their monopoly over them to spread misinformation and manufacture controversy for the sake of damaging any game they target.

Yeah, I'm most worried about pacing. Midgard really wasn't that long, and it could be a case of them overstretching.

34DD is her canon breast size, and those tits they gave her in the remake don't look smaller than that at all. Fans of the original just want anime tiddies, and I understand, anime tiddies are god tier after all.

Attached: 1526837174945.jpg (655x527, 59K)

>Getting triggered on 4chin.
You must be 18 to post here

>I will be 40yo when the *full* game is out
Is there really a "valid" reason for this game to be a episodic release ?

Attached: 1436941368312.jpg (600x600, 52K)

>no "ethics department" to get on team ninja for this model

Attached: 1453337634186.jpg (637x685, 57K)

>but you only chose to complain about this crappy game when it came to 'muh tits'.
Let's ignore the fact people shit on the ADHD styled combat or how people shat on the first trailer showing Cloud having aids.

Their excuse is to have faster production.

>that faggy accent
>"hehe! big boobies are ridiculous!"

Attached: 1553047731302.png (357x303, 96K)

>FFVIIR censored Tifa by making her outfit cover more skin!
Ok, a bit exaggerated but at least understandable, the changes are undeniable
>Dissidia censored Tifa... by keeping her original design intact!
???

Attached: 1531281529700.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Go back go school so you'll be bullied more kid

This is how she should've looked like in the remake

Imagine being so butthurt about tits when the real problem with this and even worse with the remake model is that she's got tube limbs that are even skinnier than Aerith's. Not a hint of muscle anywhere. No bicep, no thigh, no calf, nothing.

Just listen at how that faggot talks they obviously drinks too much sunny D not to mention that he is reduculizing all the womans that have big breasts even more then the people who "objectify" them.
>Are Tifa's tits relevant for the plot ?
of course not only a retard would think otherwise .
>Was it necesery to redice her tits ?
i dont think so since Big tits DO exist in real life in this only a contrarian peace of shit would think otherwise.
>Do her massive rack justify her terrible costume redesign wich is the REAL problem here
Well fuck no and Team Ninja Have already proven that theres more then a few people wanting the OG costume .

Attached: 1499402530099.gif (500x272, 993K)

First you wanted unrealistic proportions, now you want realistic proportions. Which is it?

Attached: 12209213.jpg (300x240, 25K)

Actually they should be slightly bigger but thats fine.

>Aerith
who?

greatest love story ever told

Attached: 1561487135507.jpg (2495x1507, 382K)

>Tifa does it again
unironically best girl

Attached: 5F00289B-3C14-4E50-9A54-D583E361153D.jpg (818x1435, 566K)

In her original design her thighs were as thick as her waist, in the new design they're significantly thinner.

Attached: chicken legs.jpg (670x532, 74K)

>Fujo Fantasy VII

>bustier
Yeah, she really doesn't look bigger, the hell? Am I being fucked with?

Wrong guy.
Meant

>fujo

Attached: 1561421612512.png (512x512, 384K)

>t.aerithfag

nigga, you can't do a 1:1 comparison with a stylized drawing

Attached: 1561565785674.png (387x372, 300K)

with enough accessories Cloud is hotter than Tifa or Aerith.

But why is her foot as big as her torso

Attached: Huge foot.jpg (670x532, 139K)

Those are my core values

Pretty sure they were sandbagging the boss fight in the footage just to show off everyone’s moves.

based. tifa is a dime magnet

So cute, too bad it will never catch up like peach bowser.

it sounds like a prophecy being foretold "they will bounce"

I hope so

You are really using body parts from a drawing which is not even using a front perspective?
Also even on your picture, her waist is bigger.

That interview with Nomura it’s suppose to function pretty similarly to how it used to.

>thanks to Tifa Dissidia went to spott number one on jP Amazon
>Nomura AND Kitase went on the shitty Dissidia NT stream to gosh about her
>Nomura even drew her as a gift
>SE just won the best game/trailer award
>their E3 presentation was also Tifas reveal
>the entire month was about her
>fucking fanart everywhere
This is a good time to be a Tifafag

Attached: 1561425225355.gif (160x160, 997K)

we know ryu

you are fucking retarded
fujos want to see guys fucking guys
they dont want to see any cute girls

dilate nigger

Attached: 1560917215771.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Fuck off shillfag, even with the original outfit she's still stick Bayonetta levels of proportions.

Attached: Remake_Design_edit_no_undershirt_thigh_highs_spats_red_gloves_silver_buckles_unpleated_skirt.png (532x440, 374K)

>giving her bigger calves for no reason
Go die.

>Pantsu shot
Unethical...

It's Cammy, fool.

Attached: CanonLesbos.png (540x1400, 840K)

To be fair a lot of the bosses need more things they can do cause of the change in combat. I'm fine with Airbuster getting buffed into a Zeong clone but I am curious what they will do with Reno or Rufus where all he's got is a pet cat and a shotgun.

user, you don't know what a torso or a foot are.

>Likes cake and Chun-Li

It all makes sense

Attached: 1554459136447.png (1191x2108, 3.59M)

>liking somebody means you want to fuck them
Nice autism.

Holy shit I see it too.

forget the foot, her head is as big as her torso

Only the in game model didn't you huge faggot retard.

Hopefully when Red XIII is presented for the remake, he has a very large penis.

ppfffft haha

Attached: 1561663714290.jpg (654x494, 58K)

And now to wait for the mods.