Jiggle Physics in CTR Nitro Fueled

Jiggle Physics in CTR Nitro Fueled

Attached: CTR.webm (1150x647, 2.69M)

based and unethical

Did they actually keep them hot in the new one?

Yeah, her nose and ears are very jiggly.

Every time we have a thread pointing this out, I expect some hack kotaku editor patrolling for article material to learn about it and demand its removal.

They were wonky looking in the original, not hot.
But yes, they were allowed to keep their breasts.

>That unsynchronized blink
I'm fucking diamonds.

"Keep" implies that they originally were

Look at that nose wiggle. Might pick this up now. Is this on pc?

hot

That's also breasts physics.

The jiggle whenever you won a trophy is pretty famous in my mind.

Their faces were horrendous in that early 00s "How to Draw Anime" way.

It is not on PC.

this game got better for me today

This, 100%.

Switch version any good?

Yeah thats cool too i guess.

Physical has long load times, digital is all right. Gameplay is just fine on Switch.

yo I gotta get this
but dammit, I don't want to go back to console

Attached: 1554902238795.webm (1906x1080, 625K)

I wont be able to play this for a few months. Damnit, im gonna miss all the Yea Forums discussion.

I have a ps4 but I'm gonna go for switch. Jist read about the time trial stuff on ps4 because of the reskinned map

I did all time trials but the reskinned map on PS4 with no issue but I have seen a huge amount of people losing their shit.

Post the other girls pls

Just wait for the crossplatform release. It'll be on steam eventually.

Kept the yiff factor up I see.

Early crush material for me.

Does Papu Papu get jiggle physics too?

Reminder you need 40,000 coins to unlock them
Reminder the most coins you can get at once are 360-400 coins with two players on Electron Avenue

>the nose jiggles

FUCK! you mean to tell me... i have to *gasp* PLAY THE GAME! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

whats her name

I’ve got it digital and it’s slow as fuck. You’re telling physical is even worse??

Source?

Yes because it loads from the cartridge not the internal storage.

For the record I 101%d adventure mode, unlocked everyone but N. Trance, play online, and am nowhere near 40,000 coins

they looked like atrocious bug eyed aliens in the original

Ami

Why it has oval race spoilers while there is none in game?

is there a reason crash remaster and racing are the biggest sexualy shilled games even tho both were changed for sjw reasons against that very thing, is it the marketing team here 24/7 or are these people just fucking idiots selling another ethics ruined game

you realize this is a game you play for a lot longer than just six hours and by the time people start to drop the game, if the install base even does considering how hardcore the racing autists for ctr are, they will make hundreds upon thousands of coins and before you know it people will complain about having nothing to spend coins on anymore?

find something worth bitching about besides having to play the game designed to be replayed in order to buy a virtual thing with virtual currency

I'm more impressed by her facial animation

The problem is the trophy girls are at least initially available for a limited time.

>muh instant gratification zoomie need iv drip of dopamine to survive

literally just do the afk skull rock trick and you get the coins for them in just under 2 days