RTS Steam Sale Recommendations

looking to get back into RTS games so im looking for something that is easy to pickup. BTW I havent played an RTS since Command and Conquer back in the 90's

Attached: Microsoft-Carlos-de-Saro-1126-1600x700.jpg (1600x700, 265K)

Is Halo Wars any good? Does it have a campaign?

try grand strategy games

If anyone bought or is thinking about buying Blood Bowl 2 during the sale, a few anons and I started a Yea Forums league a year ago. Leagues are the most fun part of the game, and a newbie friendly one is a good place to start with this get-mad-at-dice simulator.
We're about to start season 4 with fresh teams and maybe a rookie division if needed. If you're interested, feel free to join us.
>virginleague.neocities.org

Attached: VirginFinal.png (1280x1440, 2.3M)

Dawn of War 1
Men of War
Company of Heroes 1

Do we call Total War RTS? If so, play Rome, Medieval 2 and Shogun 2.

DoW2 Is probably easier to pickup

Company of heroes 2, master collection around 15 usd. I'd probably skip the campaign and jump into custom matches against the ai, then start playing online

>im looking for something that is easy to pickup
user, get Darwinia. It's a bit dated, but trust me on this one

Slightly more lively MP scene too with Elite Mod for extra turbo autist

Tell me if anything is shit. Also, are there any golf games a la Mario Golf on Steam? All I see are minigolf shit.

Attached: 3.jpg (630x1213, 135K)

They are Billions is only 10% sale but it's the best wave defense/ rts hybrids out there

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.29M)

Just play Starcraft 2, it's free.

Attached: ded.jpg (391x307, 25K)

>Was going to recommend TLR to JRPG fans who want something obtuse.
>Notice this.
When the hell did this happen?

Attached: YAdda Yo.jpg (640x80, 16K)

If you're not playing it with friends, Barony is godawful

Can you elaborate? And yeah, it would be solo.

they're remastering it

The combat makes Minecraft combat look good. The only interesting part is managing aggro with some pals, which you cannot do if playing by yourself

>Company of Heroes 1
This game is basically on sale every two weeks but for some reason, not during the summer sale.

Thanks bro!

It isn't on sale?? wow, my mistake, I guess I shouldn't have assumed. Men of War is good though and definitely is on sale.

What does Yea Forums think of Steamworld Dig? Is it fun? Should I play both games or just go with the second one?

Also searching for Metroidvanias. Any recommendations?

Attached: SteamWorld-Dig-2-Banner-2000x1000-pc-games1.jpg (1100x618, 426K)

That would explain it then, i totally forgot.