Lets talk about stranding

Lets talk about stranding

Attached: death-stranding-screen-05-ps4-us-28may19.jpg (3840x2160, 874K)

ok, if we are in fact going to the moon, this game will be officially fucking based

léa is CUTE
CUTE!

Which strand will you take?

ON THE EDGE

The pc build is looking pretty good lets hope it wont be downgraded and instead upgraded like hzd

I'm not sure about the game... It will probably be alright, but the new Kojima isn't the old one, and all the people who helped him write stayed at Konami. .
Maybe but she doesn't deserve her fame.

I'm excited, I already bought my tickets to see it!

Its not fair bros, it should have been her

Attached: Death-Stranding-Featured-Slider-Size-745x286.jpg (745x286, 21K)

Can't wait for this dev team to lynch Kojima for using all the development money budgeted for actual gameplay on bribing this French broad to pretend to enjoy his company.

it's surreal that anyone thinks this game will turn out good after how bad MGS5 was

i feel like i'm on some bizarro planet where kojima is a nintendo director or something. he gets away with whatever.

I wonder what her armpit smell like

Switching Stefanie for Lea was such a bad idea. Look at that dumb-but-also-exhausted look on her face, Stefanie looks way better.
Why did you do it, Kojima-San?

Attached: L6I-ROuM_400x400.jpg (400x400, 39K)

Cautiously interested.

It's either going to be horrificly boring and pretentious with menial gameplay aspects that make it tedious to play, or it will be MGSV with extended gameplay features that is fun to play but has an abysmally pretentious story.

Either way, the story is going to be convoluted fuckery. I just want it to be fun to play.

the game is starring norman reedus, are you blind or something?

he's intentionally casting weird and ugly looking people.

Looks like a pretty shit movie.

I wonder what her landing strip smells like tbqh. The only compliment that I'm willing to give her is that she has expertly trimmed pubic hair.

At least MGSV was fun to play, the stealth was top notch but the bosses and exploration sucked

This time i think both the story and gameplay will suck though, Kojima is a master at creating hype.

I wouldn't call Mads, Margret or Lea ugly. Lea just looks exhausted and allergic to something.

>boring and pretentious with menial gameplay aspects that make it tedious to play
Don't worry, they'll put a whiskey glass on a table in one location and the ice cubes will slowly shrink. If you're a true Kojima cocksucker you will be able to convince yourself that they put as much care into the core design as they put to pointless one-off gimmicks regardless of the reality of the situation.

that's because you're white

>tfw even if it's bad, the game will be considered a masterpiece because Kojima.
The industry really is hypocritical, for real, even if it was worse than MG survive, people would says it's good because "Kojima".
I legit hope the next metal gear won't be a remake or a mgr2 (even if it's most likely) just to compare it with death stranding.
>but survive...
Survive is a low budget spin off that was supposed to be an mgo3 expansion that evolved as a stand alone because mgo3 was dead, it's not a big project.

As for death stranding, I'm conflicted for now, it look alright, but far from mgs1-2-3 in term of quality.

Attached: MonsoonI4.png (933x769, 563K)

You will

Both are cute but lets be honest here...Stefanie can't do voice acting, she is an untalented slut.

Attached: 132435.jpg (585x579, 57K)

So we are fighting homo demons huh

Every movie I've seen where the French bitch speaks English her accent makes her lines unintelligible and her acting is atrocious. Just like Joosten she was never meant to actually say anything in front of a camera. They're both just models.

She is able to, but Kojima doesn't wanted it.
And now she got hayter-Ed, but contrary to hayter who will return as Snake, quiet have no way to return.

Attached: homo-demons.jpg (1200x1599, 188K)

Lea can't do acting of any kind except sex scenes either.
This pic does make me realize though that Stefanie looked like dogshit with that haircut. Probably for the best that Kojima didn't ruin her by gluing public hair to her head.

As least joost good her career in a legit way.
There's a reason of why most French people hate Léa, she is even more a cunt than the general population, and says false shit like she suffered in her career when everything was brought to her on a golden plater.
She literally got into acting because her dad was an important guy in the country. And her first "popular role" literally is a lesbian dyke who fucked during a movie.

I wonder if the sex was good, Elon Musk have better things to worry about here

Attached: DWwEufBVwAADtMz.jpg (1200x802, 165K)

*demens, a latin word

>no ring on Kojima's finger
So the rumour is true, Kojima's wise really left him for being too much with stars.
Would explain why his son hate him... I hope he started working on games, it would be funny to have Kojima's son at konami.

>got her career in a legit way
>now unemployed and living with her parents
>couldn't even become a successful twitchthot because she refused to shake her tits for subs
>nobody even calls her back cuz she's old
Lmao @ Joostenfags

Attached: 1560620254794.jpg (590x896, 126K)

Attached: WHIRRR STRANDING.png (1029x528, 680K)

Meaning he has good taste then, and his opinion actually has value.

>she refused to shake her tits for subs
She has tits?

At least she was with Kiefer and hayter during the mg concert this year... Ah-ah...
Joost have an hard life.

She sang Quiet's theme at that concert. It was her swan song. Also she looked way classier and hotter than Lea.

Attached: 1561414588100m.jpg (1024x1024, 254K)

Her eyes...you can feel the suffering inside

She looks like a child playing dressup in mommy's dress.

A Bridge Baby, huh?

Nah

SAM, WHAT'S YOUR STATUS?

my status are fucked

qt

Attached: D9itBRdUcAASGOW.jpg (716x517, 37K)

STRANDING

4u

Very cute nose

Attached: 15580297340911.jpg (1440x1080, 456K)

I want to rip that dress off with my teeth and impregnate the Christmas cake!

I love how neither actor is acknowledging Kojima, who might as well have been photoshopped in. Even worse is that he is too much of a cuck to actually have a cig with his """friends""".

>and allergic to something.
>he doesn't know about the tears

When I played some MGS games I thought it couldn't get more obvious that Kojima only wants to make movies but he's too shit to make it in the Japanese film industry, and that's why his games are 99% C-grade anime storytelling and 1% poor excuse for gameplay. But looking at photos like these, it's just on another level. It's not enough for him to feel like he's a movie guy, with social media he needs to convince the world he is too.

Tfw he probably kicked hayter because he wrote some movies and actually have a role in the industry (while xmen, x2 and watchmen weren't phenomenal, it was still that.) unlike him.

I hope the director of the next MG will be a guy who love video game and not just a failed movie maker, to see a new kind of mg. Like mgrr and ghost babel were.

Attached: 1.png (613x345, 60K)

I don't really care. Crying Stefanie>crying Lea. Lea just needs some Zyrtec

Attached: 1561258569084.jpg (705x940, 85K)

I can't believe the trailer reached 7 million views, i think its the most watched kojima trailer ever.

Am guessing a lot of zoomers are jumping in because its a new franchise with actors

>Tfw the only way for quiet and joost to return Is a mgo4, the character is 100% dead after V so she can't return in any future game except for an online one that don't care about the Canon.

Attached: v1ifixqr3zg11.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Kojima literally is 10 times more popular now that in his Konami days.

Attached: angery_boomer_small.png (125x111, 22K)

Is this really a big number? I thought mgs are very popular games

MGS was popular in the late 90s and early 00s, MGSV and PW were never that popular really and only the old fans were keeping the series alive.

The name is popular, but the only real normie games of the serie are 1 and V, maybe also the tanker of 2. The other are popular with gamers but not with normies.
But the controversy made Kojima's name a lot more popular, and so the public is now a fan of him. Kinda ironic since most of his staff members actually didn't followed him.

>I hope the director of the next MG will be a guy who love video game and not just a failed movie maker
I seem to recall that a few years ago there was something kinda like that, involving swords cutting giant robots in half to the beat of some kickass music.

Attached: 28871166248_8581ec1715_o.jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)

Someone was kind enough to make this not long ago

Attached: 1559663611347.jpg (800x1065, 375K)

Perfect

Attached: 1560036631279.jpg (626x1087, 176K)

I'M

Mgr is different from mgs, but I'm hyped for a potential sequel since it's actually more probable than a lot of people think.
But I'm talking about a real mg, a mainline one.
Murata was supposed to replace Kojima since 4 but never managed to because of the fan outcries, he was the cowriter of most games and director of zoe2, I hope he will finally do his game, he seem to still be at Konami

Attached: photo.png (250x251, 77K)

Does Kojima really believe the actors he pays to hang out with him are his friends?

Attached: 1519507956830.gif (640x360, 439K)

>Kinda ironic since most of his staff members actually didn't followed him.
so how the fuck did he managed to found a new studio that fast?

Sexy red filter

Attached: D-Dd7xCVUAE4wbd.jpg_large.jpg (1077x1612, 280K)

His new studio is "only" 100 people, some guys did followed him (but not a lot) + he had a lot of money + just his name brought a lot of foreign developers.
Maybe he got some help from his Hollywood friends or a guy at Sony.

what does that circle button thing say? can you pick up flowers and shit

Damn, look at that protective elbow pad. Almost makes me want to fall on purpose just to test it out.

Attached: stairway.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

Japanese says "stand up"

I'M

He probably was already planning to leave Konami since even before PT, he used pt to brought even more popularity to his name and have some contact already with del Toro and reedus. It was just a tool for his new studio (nothing of silent hills was done, it wss confirmed.)
Maybe that's actually the reason of why he was fired, the guys at Konami discovered he was already planning to leave and make a new studio when he was supposed to finish V, would explain why a lot of staff members didn't followed him.

We don't know the full story for sure, and I'm not sure we will now that the narrative is already set.

Death Stranding, more like Diarrhoea while Standing.
LMAO

LOADING SCREEN? MGS 4 BABY!

Attached: 6sixifl5go631.jpg (640x950, 74K)

DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL NOW

LMAO xS

>that perspective
Is this ladder supposed to be 10 miles long?

I am so sick of real actors in games

When was this????

meme

NANI THE FUCK?!
SAUCE?!

One or two is alight, but I'm not a fan of having every characters as actors.
Maybe mg is better without Kojima now...

>mg survive

It's a shoop. That said, if long ass ladders aren't a thing this game blows.

source for what? That's pshotoshopped image for memeing purpose, that's all

Exactly. After Half-Life 2 demonstrated what motion capture could achieve, and after Spore showed how animations could be applied to anything, I really hoped that it would open up a world of possibilities for all sorts of characters. Even non-human. But then we got full-performance capture and all of that creativity went out of the window.

What was mg acid user? Because survive is just like acid. A low budget spin off.
Judging the future of a serie on a minor spin off is incredibly retarded.

The trend just started user, in the future there will be full time actors dedicated to "video game acting" movies and video games will be integrated as one form of entertainment.

Kojima is just ahead of everybody now.

Attached: death-stranding-image-6.jpg (1920x1078, 1007K)

Gay shitty celeb garbage

NOOOOOOOOOOO
That's a mean trick to be playin'.

If that's the game i'm happy indie games or guys like suda will still exist then. This is fucked.

>The trend just started user,
>What are FMV games?

wait a fucking second
if kojima befriends elon we'll get some real meme magic happening

Personally I don't see the problem. There will always be games without actors.

Attached: 1559634242051.jpg (818x1024, 143K)

Why did Campbell became Miller?

Attached: IMG_20190625_154105.jpg (1903x1650, 431K)

Hope we get to see her feet bros

Attached: images - 2019-06-27T153018.210.jpg (480x639, 21K)

Why did Kojima posted recently "Kaz, what's wrong?" when MG isn't even his franchise anymore?
And why does he self insert as big boss and have an hate boner for solid snake?

>based
neck yourself, you newfag subhuman.

Do you really think someone can just let go of the franchise he worked on since the 80s, especially under such bullshit conditions like the final years at Konami?

>just let go of the franchise he
>meanwhile he was saying how every new mgs will be his last because he doesn't want to work on it

Konami weren't forcing him to continue working on it. It was the fans. But people are too selfish to admit that.

>fans
>forcing
Fucking how?

When Kojima found a successor, they literally spammed him, the successor and Konami of death treats.

lmao

recommend me some social standing games

Can't unsee that bottom lip

I wish the same would have been done against Kojima when people found out he was going to take a big pretentious cringy dump on the corpse of Silent Hill.

mario maker

Kojima was rumored to be involved with a new SH title for a couple years before PT.
Most of the SH fans I saw talking about it were enthusiastic, figuring it meant, at the very least, Konami would take the series seriously for the first time in a decade.

thanks now i can't too.

If some things of silent hills were done, they probably would have completed the game, but absolutely nothing of it was done.
And even if pt was an alright jumpscares, it was nothing like silent hill,. Even downpour looked more like a silent hill than PT.

Sure, it was refreshing to see that maybe Konami hadn't yet killed the franchise, but I'd rather have it die permanently than to have any installment tainted by Kojima. And as the otheranon said, P.T was not Silent Hill in any way shape or form. If a recursive repetition of a 3d scan of a hallway is Silent Hill, then fixing pot holes in a race track is Gran Turismo.