There's 'people', browsing this board as we speak, that game using keyboards

There's 'people', browsing this board as we speak, that game using keyboards.

Explain yourselves.

Attached: large_VTG47BEG_main.png (1200x859, 820K)

I only ever play Typing of the Dead.

Attached: the-typing-of-the-dead_6.jpg (640x480, 91K)

Well, not a piece of shit keyboard like that OP.

did you write this post with a controller op?

I'm not gay.

Whoa what the fuxk. How do you play classic?

The only game I ever play is qwop and there is no mainstream controller with q, w, o, and p buttons. I also lack object perminance so i cannot rebind them to face buttons and have it actually work.

It's the comfiest way to game. Fuck controllers.

Not really, I also use a mouse with it. Playing an FPS with just a keyboard though, did boomers really the look up, look down, center view buttons on the keyboard in games like Quake and Unreal back then?

Only for minecraft

I'm not mentally retarded, so of course I do.

I have it plugged into player 2's port so that my friend can talk shit while I wreck shit.

Attached: dreamcast-still thinking.jpg (620x350, 37K)

>Lacks object permanence
Do you enjoy playing peek-a-boo?

A Core? Nah user. I'm waiting for the last components to finish my minivan. Though I ain't gone game shit on that. Coding though, that'll be a delight.

Impossible. Keyboards are made for typing. You're just reappropriating a tool in the wrong context. Controllers are literally made for gaming. They're ergonomic, form-fitting and you never have to worry about learning the buttons for new games.

keyboard = typing
controller = gaming

>you never have to worry about learning the buttons for new games
I've played ps1 games where cross is confirm and circle is cancel, circle is confirm and cross is cancel, and cross is confirm and delta is cancel. the kicker is that the first two come from the same franchise.

>imagine being this much of an autist
wew lad

It’s only comfy if you have a desk that sits pretty low. Otherwise it feels like garbage.

i only use a controller for romhack stuff

Attached: controller.jpg (1464x832, 479K)

>Controllers are literally made for gaming
And yet they still control like shit in comparison to a mouse. The only genre where I'd consider using a controller is for simulators and twin-stick shooters.

exceedingly. My sides enter geosynchronous orbit when the face appears.

I'm not a nigger

I'm not a cosolenigger

>Cross
>Delta
Do bongs really?

There are games in which KBM is the only way to go. There also games which controller is is almost unilaterally better. More still, are games in which it's really up to preference.

I play nethack on Iphone

>You're just reappropriating a tool in the wrong context
keyboards are designed and evolved, as you mentioned, for typing, which consists o precise, fast pressing of buttons for long periods of time.
This seems to be exact functionality used for video games,
Large amount of buttons makes keyboard better general purpose controller than console shit, some genres like RTS/city builder/spreadsheet simulator are unplayable on console controllers.
Keyboard+Mouse is a godly combo (why the FUCK consoles still don't use mouse???)
If only there were keyboards with correctly positioned twin analog sticks, console styled controllers would be completely obsolete.

Attached: 1507298419632.jpg (901x1107, 368K)

You could always just raise your chair?

>First person: Keyboard and mouse
>Anything else: Controller
Whats so hard to get?

I'm too indecisive to pick a controller to use and my USB slot is already taken up by drawing tablet stuff anyways.

Attached: think fail.gif (512x807, 469K)

Jesus christ, that's disgusting

Attached: after a sip of coke.gif (400x288, 3M)

He's a manlet and when he does that his feet don't reach the ground.

>autism.exe spiraled out of control

Attached: AAAAAGGGGGH.jpg (1024x576, 27K)

>trying to play grand strategy with a controller
Pass
>FPS
Pass
>any sim more complex than Turbo Dismount 3D
Pass

I just can't play 2d platformers with controller. Even after training for hundreds of hours, I can't get used to it. Movement feels awkward and switching between buttons with my thumb is too slow, and don't even get me started having to press multiple buttons at once.

Nah mouse is shit. Analog sticks are superior.

Wait, one hand is holding the controller up and the other is taking the photo. So what the fuck is up with the toes on the keyboard then.

Attached: 1403737107563.jpg (350x355, 85K)

Those aren't toes, user.

There are people right now that paid over 50 dollars for a -MECHANICAL- keyboard.

Attached: getyegone.jpg (425x285, 24K)

What the fuck are they then?

I think they're using a gopro

Here's your controller bro

Attached: images.jpg (180x279, 9K)

Tenkeyless is for faggots who only baby games

>this is Yea Forumss critical thinking skills

They are obviously holding the webcam in the mouth or on the shoulder or chest or something.
The coiled wire is the mouse and you can see the wire for the keyboard so the remaining wire has to be a webcam.
What else would the remaining wire be?
A fucking usb dildo?

>controllers are so fucking garbage console versions need to add aim bots, bullet magnetism and lock-ons in order to make entire genres playable.
>even with cheat it's still completely unable to play strategy games and many other genres.

Attached: 1517302160794.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

>usb dildo
>he doesnt have a vibrator that reacts whats happening in-game

i just cant imagine using anything other than the tenkeys to swap weapons

For me, it's the Vortex Race 3

Attached: 1544715082187.jpg (984x554, 59K)

I finished Dark Souls 1 three times with the keyboard only, since it has no mouse support whatsoever. DaS2 was still a bit clunky, DaS3 had actually good mouse support and Sekiro was perfect.)
I also finished (emulated) Battletoads.

So I'd say it's ok.

Attached: 2019-06-27 21_15_40.png (373x383, 14K)

>wrong words
What are those, like "nigger" and "retard" ?

literally the only thing controllers have going for them is that they hurt you hands less
also I guess if you're used to consoles

>start studying spanish
>typing skills drop to ESL kid-tier
god fucking dammit

Attached: ralph-1.png (391x350, 90K)

The only thing they have going for them is that incorrect hand placement is almost impossible. That makes it easier for casuals to pick up and play.

>buy buttons
>forget to buy rest of keyboard
Silly user.

Attached: 1510181732811.gif (375x276, 2M)

I use controllers on PC but keyboard is objectively best

>not having your dick yanked since bf2

Attached: novint_falcon_660x.jpg (660x440, 103K)

You got me user. Good one.