When your "friend"'s steam profile is offline but you see his play time increasing

When your "friend"'s steam profile is offline but you see his play time increasing

Attached: 1552607976905.jpg (600x583, 42K)

Only way to avoid any contact with subhumans

>being a stalker

Riksa?

>stalker
He owes me an explanation, I've sent him 30 or so messages so far but no response yet

>have a falling out with friend of 15 years
Sucks but shit happens.

oh hey thats me.

Maybe he just doesn't want to play with you. Take the hint you freak.

I did this the day Skyrim came out. I was too much of a beta to just explain that I'd rather get immersed in the game than hang out in Teamspeak

>Freak
Does wanting to play with your friend forever and always, making sure your bond is stronger than anything in the world, making sure he doesn't become friends with anyone I deem unworthy make me a freak? I think it's just being a good friend, user

what happened

stop rping as a retard

Not necessarily forever though. Just at the moment. Sometimes I like playing games alone. Even games that I normally play coop with my friend. But he gets extremely jealous, bugs me to play with him, then ends up making me feel like a loser for wanting to play alone.
Offline is easier than dealing with that shit. Just leave your friend be, they'll want to play with you again.

Probably some stupid shit relating to a girl.

Just unfriend the fuck out of him

So now you wont see their playtime anymore and he will be free to play whatever he wants without some autistic retard shitting on him

My best friends in real life are super fucking annoying to play Vidya with. Relax.

i hope op is trolling and doesn't actually do shit like this

What's the point of having internet friends? "dude i like game" "dude me to" theres literally no bonding and no personality involved its just for trannies and furfags to erp

what game is he playing without u?

how about leave them alone? mabe they just wanna play by themselves.

TF2, I've been sending him nonstop messages and currently trying to queue into him. I'm freaking the fuck out

I have to do this often. A lot of my friends have some severe life issues, and they all come crying to me when they see me online. Sometimes, I just want to play vidya without hearing how shitty someone's life is.

Sometimes I just want to play by myself man. It doesn't mean I don't like you. I just don't always have the energy to put on a good attitude and talk to other people. I'll be better soon.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x791, 136K)

Last thing I want when I'm playing videogames by myself is for a rando who thinks they're my best friend to rush me with neediness.

Stalking isn't exactly a harsh, criminal life. Victims will often invent reasons to why they are being stalked so the stalker will not have a hard time to make the victim think that the victim is the culprit.
In the rare occasion that a stalker gets caught they are let off very easy. No prison or fines but authorities will make sure that they don't continue stalking for a certain amount of time. It's 6 months in most cases.

>rando
I met him on TF2 almost a year ago, and we've talked since. It's not like he doesn't know we're best friends

wtf op let him live

that's what a freak would say

This, mine said they were too busy to play the game i bought them with me, had to play with their other friends in OW. Yet their achievements and time for said game were still advancing. Just unfriend them.
Dont be the pathetic faggot that keeps trying to fix a shit friendship when the other person doesnt even bother or notice. Its not worth your time and effort, you can find other friends that appreciate the attention/stalking.
Might hurt at first though.

Have sex.

Its not a real gift if it comes with expectations, because that means pressure on him and that fucking sucks. This is because of people like this that being friendless seem preferable.

Cope

Okey dokey, coping a feel.

Bend over then

>Best friends in real life suddenly have the attention span of a gerbil when I play vidya with them
Why does this happen? Like I'm not expecting them to make 200IQ galaxy brain plays, but holy shit something about videogames makes them turn into subhuman retards. I dont know if they cant handle a conversation and playing at the same time or what, but its weird. Worst part is they are becoming self aware of it since I keep carrying the team, so I got to gimp myself to not make them feel bad.

Then the vast majority of fags online that are good at games are also annoying fucking faggots and I hate playing with them because you completely loses the comfy vibe I have playing with my RL bros. I try to compensate by playing really casual games with my bros but I get bored. It just sucks because I have to pick between having a fun time shooting the shit or having a fun time with the game, I cant have both.

Anyone else like this, or am I just an autismo?

It's time to drop them and get new friends, user.

Coping for what. Also I don't even like this meme but it was the most fitting occasion for saying it Iv seen yet so I had to do it.

You ever feel like you're too normal for other weirdos yet too weird for normal people? Cause that's what it seems like.