How?

How?

Attached: 1561647098683.jpg (364x268, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dota2.prizetrac.kr/
steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1740126770
youtube.com/watch?v=iZB-hIRApgI
youtube.com/watch?v=0DnASTXFkTA
youtube.com/watch?v=9mjTB9YkH0o
youtube.com/watch?v=7KDMexe7W38
youtube.com/watch?v=bPHPZuQmVTY
youtube.com/watch?v=lZnVHNJfFMY&t=2s
youtu.be/kLM4Pah5BOg?t=7674
youtu.be/kLM4Pah5BOg?t=10870
youtu.be/kLM4Pah5BOg?t=13687
youtube.com/watch?v=4X9qNUGsOHU
youtube.com/watch?v=ad276Q1xZYA
youtu.be/Sowh9WfjvGE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

appeal

hmm well let me see.
one of them paid every big influencer that exists money to play it
one of them didn't
not hard to figure out OP

Attached: 1561006883779.jpg (1279x855, 120K)

BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: DOOMCHAD.png (256x144, 67K)

Soulless vs Soul

retarded meme genre
no idea how zoomers can watch or play this shit

So valve sucks at marketing?

Because flavor of the month and gaming is shit, next month they will be dropped in favor of the next hot garb title

Valve sucks at making games based on other companies I's. They have no fucking idea what the fuck they are doing with the shit they absorb.

People love mobile trash, I guess

>lolbabs still seething about the prize pools
go get banned for saying "The N word" in your little cuck child game hillary voting faggots

League has spent years marketing itself as the casual friendly version of Dota
and now it has an autochess game which is super braindead and even more casual friendly so all the LoLbabies will play it
I really don't get how League is more beginner friendly though
>pay for characters you like
>level up for summoner spells/runes
>incredibly rigid laining phase, going against it will get you reported or called a troll
>same for playing non-meta champs
you need knowledge going in
In Dota you don't need to know how to pull creeps or deny for your basic beginner game

valve sucks period
the sooner they die the better, for all PC gamers

Attached: tim.png (640x435, 297K)

hello are you okay?

>rush the game so hard you just import all the high poly models from dota 2 causing the mobile version of Underlords to run at like 10 fps

they're just retarded. Even the chink version of AutoChess runs at 60fps on most phones

Attached: 1516310180459.png (424x410, 357K)

Not everyone is American user. Some of us are actually humans, not subhuman. And no, I don't play League or Dota, MOBAs are for filth. aka North Americans, South Americans, Turks and Frenchies.

the mobile version runs fine. what kind of old ass phone do you have?

Attached: 87.jpg (590x637, 38K)

Riot attracts a bigger audience, and this is their first new game after League of Legends. Nobody gives a fuck about Valve anymore.

let me guess, iphone user?

You look cute in that picture user. asl?

When will the fucking smartphone fad fucking die? You do know that shit is made for tracking people and we're going to a society where you have to carry that shit around and you'll be punished for every little thing you do wrong, deliberate or not, because they're always watching.
>lol tinfoil
Any "lol tinfoil" idiot didn't pay attention to all the fucking leaks that came out some years ago about this shit.

nigger, ethiopia, life in gitmo

I tried out their version while I couldn't get into PBE.
There's just something so unexplainably boring and un-engaging about dota and everything related to it. League will always be superior, crispier and more satasfying.

why are you crying, Mr President?

So Parisien then?

CRY RTSFAGS

my plan didnt work and now i face life in maximum security

michael

The virgin dotards vs TFTChads

The autochess mobile looks fucking shit, how does it lag on your phone?

Attached: 1547151278692.jpg (460x449, 18K)

>lots of infantilized urabnite manchildren watch baby cuck game instead of playing it
>this means we won guys

I have a Motorola Razer

BASED

Attached: 599686032.jpg (405x643, 118K)

Using Twitch numbers as an argument for a game being good is more pathetic than Twitter screencap threads.

This board is shit go fuck yourselves.

Just swap Dota with league in this opinion and you’re spot on

works my machine t. iphone 6

OHNONONONONO AHAHHAHA

>want to try tft
>need make a lol account
not sure about this one lads

Attached: 1547933303409.jpg (400x400, 17K)

The foldable phone?

My guess? more people play LoL so more people know about LoL's version?

Honestly atuo battlers are shitty as hell

Valvecucks on suicide watch.

Attached: 0050025.jpg (699x703, 196K)

This makes me happy

Attached: 1559501590160.webm (640x360, 1.8M)

Auto chess of Newerth when?

FPBP

el americANO

feels good to be on the winning side.

tianamen square massacre 1989

dunno how many times Im gonna post it, but streamers get thousands of dollars by playing RIOT games (LoL and TFT). They are doing "bounty" challenges like getting certain amount of viewers etc. For this they get a reward.

TFT SHOULDN'T BE AN EXCLUSEEEEEV REEEE

Riot is owned by tencent who can spend more money on paying streamers to play the game.

do people still browse twitch these days?

that's the thing. it was only optimized for iphones.

Gee I wonder, I wonder

Attached: LoLBots.png (1914x788, 829K)

Valve is on a massive losing streak

I honestly don't know what they are doing anymore.

Stop trying to milk Dota 2 and its mods/custom games

Start making new games again

But viewers don't get any rewards, it doesn't explain the amount of people watching that crap.

OH NONONONONONONOONO LOLBROS! PEOPLE PLAY OUR GAME BECAUSE FOR ONE HOUR OF GAMING THEY CAN GET 8K DOLLARS? ARE OUR TWITCH NUMBERS INFLATED? THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

Attached: baldjew.jpg (1920x1080, 400K)

I unironically prefer the Valve version. Who cares about the streamers, there's still 100k+ on Underlords at all times of the day and LoL's visuals make me sick.

thats why i Play American, with Valve Software

dota2.prizetrac.kr/

ok boy, artifact 2 it is. coming out 2025
sicnerely, gabe

ITT: Angry dotards that can't accept their game will always be second best to League.

Underlords probably has like 200K players online right now vs TFTs 50K

Thats why

I honestly thought it was their new iteration of siltbreaker. Why is Valve so horrible at marketing?

>Get payed near 8500 to play a shittier version of DotA for 60 minutes

Christ, i hate LoL with an undying passion but thats 5 mortgage payments right there

>16,000 dollars for two and a half hours of your time
that's it I'm becoming a twitch streamer

There's 270k+ watching those 4 games, so no, nobody browses twitch anymore

LoL is played by little kids and normalfags. You might as well be asking why Fortnite has so many viewers.

Not that I'm defending this shit genre, even if Valve made it. Valve is pretty much dead at this point. When Dota 2 made them a jewrillion dollars, Blizzard got so buttravaged they threatened to sue them for the likeness of their characters, speedshit out a terrible ASSFAGGOTS of their own, and immediately got to work ripping off TF2 for revenge.

Valve had one opportunity to BTFO Blizzard back and they took it. Did they rip off WoW, rejuvenating the MMO genre and cockblocking the WoW Vanilla release? No. Did they rip off Diablo, taking advantage of the bitter fans who felt humiliated by the announcement of a mobile game? No.

They ripped off HEARTHSTONE. They hired the guy who made Magic to come bury Hearthstone (???) and it fucking failed, and nobody even noticed it was meant to be layback because nobody fucking cares about digital card games.

And nobody fucking cares about Dota lore. You can't compare it to Warcraft, which had three RTSs with popular single-player campaigns. Nobody even calls Nature's Prophet by his "real" name.

Unironically based

Fortnite only has so many viewers because people watch streamers for the personalities, and a lot of gimmick streamers latched on to it.

There isn't anything fun about just watching someone play Fortnite, they watch for the overreactions.

zoomer trash

every person ive approached to ask how TFT was they all gave the same answer of "its buggy and needs some work" yet they continue playing it despite it not being updated.
is this the same phenomenon that forces leaguebabs to keep playing?

In unrelated news, the entire city of Amsterdam has literally burned to the ground after an old Windows 98 server caught fire in a coffee house basement.

Riotchads and Epic games just having their way on Valve's dead body.

yes it's called riots cock and league fags crave it

>TFTs 50K
There were 500k trying to get into the beta alone.

>despite it not being updated
I don't think it's even been a month since it released

hasnt riot been botting forever? Are we gonna pretend they aren't because we hate valve?

Runs fine on my OnePlus 5.

The concept needs refining, but the base gameplay is fun.

when are we getting a fortnite themed autochess?

>dota
>UGH, THAT VIDEO GAME FOR NERDS AND AUTISTS

>lol
>that video game for dudebros and e-sports

Easy choice, doturds have autism even in the eyes of the normie

Attached: dota 2 players in a nutshell.png (607x325, 36K)

>162k viewers
Just an fyi, it takes over 30 minutes to find a game of teamfight tactics so there is barely anyone playing it.

the queue to get into TFT itself LITERALLY takes up to an hour to get matched into a game. theyre watching instead of playing because they have no other choice. riot also pays people to stream their games.
also chinese numbers never count because the chinese arent human

LoL is shit, but they've done a way better job of designing characters with actual appeal rather than making chink knockoffs of the WCIII units that people actually liked.

and? underlords has been getting balance and ui changes frequently and they went public last week

Reinstalled league to give TFT a try, holy shit it's bad. RNG ridden piece of slow and boring trash. 5-6 games were enough for me.
>Remained alone with another guy, he wins the round with 3 units left alive
>Next round, we haven't upgraded or moved any of our units
>I win the round with 4 almost full hp champions left
>Played while staying alt tabbed 75% of time, won easily
Too early to talk about balance butthere are plenty of problems there as well i'd say,

That logic, oh man... The queues are long because too many people are trying to play. Are you really THIS stupid?

Attached: 1550234546896.gif (319x258, 2M)

TFT went public yesterday
I don't know about UI changes, but it's had at least 3 balance updates

it's amazing to me how people will defend tencent despite their usual chinese trickery being more blatant than ever this time.

this lol

Is this a people waiting in line joke?

Tits and asses are very appealing, yes, but I can find them elsewhere in better quality. Why would I play a boring game for them?
Unless you mean to tell you like Riot's homogenized and boring designs for something other than their sex appeal.

Attached: -Concerned.png (358x408, 228K)

STOP

STOP IT

Attached: 1560131133326.jpg (500x655, 59K)

>Underlords has had many updates and is full crossplatform, lot's of communication with developers
>Team Fight Tactics has had no updates, no communication, and can only be played on PC
LOL

TFT plays exactly like League in that items are just a bunch of boring damage and health upgrades for cookie cutter builds. you know they're going to charge for characters like they do in League as well. it makes no sense to defend that practice in a (self-proclaimed) competitive game. you need to be able to know your enemy by playing as them, and that's all locked behind a grand paywall.
the only people that still defend any game Riot makes are too deep in spending and have to stick around to justify their purchases. the same reason subscription mmo's are a scam.

Is this Pre-corruption Soe?

Attached: 0hyhyqvh9okz.jpg (500x538, 34K)

chinks

So people watch TFT because...? It's literally RNG: the game

Can I play Team Fight Tactics on my Samsung?

Nope. I think only Underlords and Drodo's own Auto Chess have mobile versions.

Name a more bullshit early game than 2x 2star Tiny's, especially if one has Brooch on

Reminder that the original autochess developers told Valve to fuck off and made their own seperate game. What absolute chads.

it's not on mobile. the other two are

stfu, auto chess is zoomer shit

Except literally none of that is true
Drodo worked closely with Valve, Valve told them they loved his game and wanted to make their own. Drodo showed interest in making his own version, Valve gave their blessing, and in turn Drodo stuck around for a while to help Underlords flesh out, then gave his blessing to Valve

Is this a joke? Why would they not have a mobile version yet?

>A mod for DotA, a game kids could not give less of a shit about, is zoomer shit
go fuck yourself and stop overusing that insult

Honestly fuck valve.
>waiting almost a decade for something new and exciting or at least hl/portal game
>getting shit on by dota, vr, artifact and now this stupid mobile autochess

Attached: 14558947365140.png (1800x1800, 1.15M)

>MOM, I SAID THAT WORD AGAIN, COME LOOK
Summer needs to wrap the fuck up, i can't deal with you kids anymore

Attached: 4557591.jpg (520x678, 69K)

user, you're a dumbass for genuinely believing you'd ever get what you want. it's been about nine years since gabe has explicity stated they will not be developing single player games anymore.

Fag who played both.
They are 90% the same game even more so than Dota/Lol
>LoLs drafting thing is a neat idea but poorly implemented
>Same as items
>LoLs is more unbalanced with some full retarded easily achieved comps
>LoLs has less "depth", Im not saying the Dota one is more complex but the League team bonuses are way shallower and flexible where as Dotas puts more emphasis towards going for specific comps and all in on certain things

Its going to come down to which artstyle you like better and getting fanboyish on either is retarded

Attached: 1530223305934.png (1270x715, 571K)

It runs on Riot's spaghetti and meatballs engine. It doesn't even work on PC half of the time, how do you expect they could port it to a completely different system?

I like the original artstyle

Attached: 1561098946180.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

League is "beginner friendly" because its balanced are more about personal skill unlike d*ta

Underlords has potential but right now it's not even as good as the dota custom map version. Valve for some reason prioritised making a mobile game first over everything else, and it really shows.

Riot at least seems to understand what made autochess fun and tried to keep to the fundamentals.

Funny how lol cant match TI pool prices on their biggest tournaments, what a shitty casual game for faggots.

I don't see any multiplayer either. All these mobas, card games and autochess are strictly chink-tier trash for internet cafe virgins.

AC was purposely and adamantly designed with very minimal graphical stress, DU downgraded alot of the DotA heroes and made the board blandish

You have to take 5 seconds to look at the heroes in LoL on a PC or TV screen to realize who's who
Did you REALLY think Riot would be able to do what either other team did for a mobile market?

>Peaks at 200k concurrent players
>Mobile is 40% of the playerbase
>"for some reason"

Dota underlords is just more auto chess while TFT is something new.
That's how.

you play with other people. they're multiplayer games.

why give more money to players which are already wealthy when you can take it for yourself?

so if a game's quality is decided by how much money the company throws at players then why do you seethe so much about league streamers getting paid thousands of dollars?

>the chinese
>making something new

Attached: fish brick.jpg (759x566, 137K)

W-WE DONT CARE ABOUT PRIZE POOL, ALL OF OUR PLAYERS ARE HAPPY AND DON'T NEED LARGE TICKET EVENTS!!!
MODS BAN HIM!!!

Also, im sure we're all forgetting someone, someone...
>Epic's Autochess

Attached: 1544405235738.jpg (480x399, 28K)

what said

Why is it so hard for DOTArds to fathom the idea that their game and characters are just unappealing to the average player?

No one likes your game, get over it.

>he didn't enjoy the internet cafe golden age of video gaming

zoomer detected.

I have this but with League + Dota being lack luster compared to the Mod

with dota, the company throws no money into it. the prize pools are created by the fans and players. league is always funded by the chink conglomerate.

>He goes off twitch views
I sometimes envy how well LoLbabbies can cope with Riot just blatantly lying about....everything
also

Attached: LoL.png (714x186, 13K)

I want every Valve game to do badly, I want Steam to die, and Valve HQ itself to burn to the ground.

maybe if the game was profitable they wouldn't have to use kickstarter for their tournaments

didn´t dota censor their female characters again?

Why is it that every fucking year we have to remind these stupid fucking Twitch screenshot summer babies that League fags love WATCHING their favorite e-celeb play, whereas DotA players actually PLAY their games.

Let's see how the viewers look once this fad is over and their favorite e-celeb has moved on from the shitty broken game that comes from Riot.

Attached: file.png (644x631, 669K)

Valve wanted to hire Drodo to same way they hired Icefrog but Drodo didn't accept and went instead with Epic (probably because Epic offered them a lot of money).
But judging by the blogpost Valve made regarding Underlords and Drodo's decision it sounds like they parted on amicable terms.

What are you talking about?

Underlords is much better

>heard about auto chess weeks ago
>the fuck is an auto chess
>dota underlords comes out
>apparently that's auto chess
>holy shit valve can still make games
>interesting concept but don't know the dota characters and the matches take forever
Actually played league once but TT isn't a separate thing, you have to download it with the full game, right?

Attached: 143120641108.jpg (648x484, 131K)

Based on this logic Artifact is the most popular game of all time.

Remember when Riot banned men from attending an event of theirs?

I have 8000 hours in Dota 2 but I ain't defending the compendium shit. 25% of the sales goes to the prize pool thats cute but not really because the prize pool is so huge that it just means that it easily trumps all the other tournaments/events combined. And 75% of the sales go to Valve. I haven't been following the numebrs but lets say that the prize pool is at 20 million. One. Thats just stupid amounts of money. Two 60 million of it goes to Valve... They make 60 fucking millions out of selling cosmetic items to thirld worlders who value their mmr more than their education or job experience. And then we wonder hmmm why are games full of microtranscations hmm??

>just spent a couple of days learning all the units in Underlords
>really don't know if I can be arsed doing it again for TFT

Attached: 1501856598621.png (250x382, 154K)

i don't know about lol but the dota one is so fucking shit. I'm big boss rank right now and I never played autochess before. That aside the lol one seems to have more features and does look a lot better. Fuck lol though. I bet both are garbage

Auto Chess is literally just a tower defense game where the tower is your health

Fuck off. Back in those days we used to play fucking Quake 3, Unreal, CS, NFS, GTA and none of that autistic bullshit.

Attached: 1511156107719.gif (480x266, 2.3M)

Kinda like how Riot keeps "kickstarting" its player and viewer numbers?

Artifact is actually a shit game whereas Underlords isn't.

>Bullshit post, the lie

TT is more item RNG than auto chess.
How the fuck did they manage to take the worst aspect of the original auto chess and make it even worse?

Attached: 1543266924116.jpg (3072x1728, 907K)

kickstarter is crowd funding dumb dotard

but that's the fun part user
these games get stale as fuck once you know all the synergies

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Dota's characters look like hot garbage.

I think some user recently said that valve updated the dota models and all female characters got a breast reduction and no longer show of any skin because of it

he isn't wrong. While i prefer dota leqgur has just s8 much more going on. You got movies you got events you got so fucking much shit and better lore. Dota doesn't have anything comparable and when they decide to release something it's shit. Glad i quit mobas

As somebody who doesn't follow mobas and is an outsider to the whole scene, if I had to pick one at first glance it would have to be TFT. Nothing about dota's setting looks interesting at all. Same thing happened with Artifact. Hearthstone at least looked somewhat whimsical and colorful and Shadowverse had anime going for it. Despite being a bunch of ideas thrown together at least Lol's characters look more interesting then dota's.

The Dota brand doesn't carry as much weight outside it's circle as Valve thinks it does. And if they don't do something or advertise it properly then it's never going to attract much of an audience outside of those already invested.

Attached: 1492290276271.png (1000x1000, 288K)

>holy shit valve can still make games
You mean, copy paste games. It got popular as a random mod made in dota 2 and everyone is copying it now.

Yes you sperg, since you made a dumb as fuck comparison i thought i'd join you
>Twitch bots still to this day
>Tencent uses active internet users as playerbase count for LoL

it's shitty warcraft 3 models that weren't made to be heroes, of course they look retarded

While I 100% agree with you on designs.
LoLs in game models are fucking ugly as sin and they went turbo lazy on the upgrade visual changes.

Attached: 1553626635129.png (900x506, 538K)

looks fine to me

>No anime barbie sluts
>Everything else is hot garbage
Man, imagine a game being so shit your community flocks to a shitty music video, and intern level anime commercials as the "Face" of their game

when you get some grasp of dota, like 1k hours, you realize that every other multiplayer game is inferior

that's not crowdfunding, and your argument was that the more money is thrown at the game the better it is
then league is better because more money is thrown at it, just not at the tournaments

>3 choices of game to play
>2 choices being China, 1 being America
it's not even a question

>not liking cute anime girls
why?

>this thing about dota is shit
>BUT ITS SHIT ON PURPOSE
that's the dotard logic

>LoL players openly admit DotA2 is harder, more complex, and more gratifying on turn-arounds/comebacks
>LoLBabbies deny it as one off remarks
Just keep complaining about turn rate and using flash boys

literally loved playing WC3 tower defense maps at internet cafes and Auto Chess is very much similar to a TD game so I'm having fun.

Have sex

>>LoL players openly admit DotA2 is harder, more complex, and more gratifying on turn-arounds/comebacks
Maybe in 2013, sweetheart. Nu-DotA is as bad as League in every way. Stop kidding yourself. We should've listened and stuck to HoN.

yeah
dota 2 models literally are just rip off of random warcarft 3 models.
LoL copied the idea behind most heroes but came up with new looks and lore for each + added sexappeal to some

Doesn't seem like it to me. The models look worse of course because mobile and low poly but they apart from that the design is the same.

You're right, it's straight up deceptive, i was just attempting humor at your very blatant selective bias of Valve wanting their community to chip in for the International prizepool in exchange for in game rewards (which admittedly has become less and less desirable since TI7, and Riots straight up bloated and fabricated numbers to make it appear more popular than it actually is

Valve puts like zero effort into anything, whereas Riot has always been all-in on marketing and community stuff. This isn’t news and is one of the biggest reasons for LoL’s popularity. This shit isn’t just about the game anymore, it’s about making players feel like they belong to something greater so you can milk them like the dumb cows they are

>sex appeal
>a selling point
you are underage or at least started playing league when you were 12 and never ended up mentally stunted as a result

dilate

Valve are actually very talented. They take other people's ideas (mods usually, or tech demos), then perfect them. That's not an easy thing to do. Everything other than Half Life 1 and 2 is optimising a mod

>CS:GO from CS 1.6
>Team Fortress 2 from Team Fortress
>Portal from Narbacular Drop
>Left 4 Dead from that one CS meme mode with knives
>Dota 2 from Dota

And now Underlords.

i'd say 2017, 7.07 (LoL patch) streamlined alot, and now with the Aghanim's patch, the game doesn't feel as complex as it used to be
Still fucking PLANETS in difference compared to LoL (Like, LoL is a 4 piece jigsaw set for infants, and DotA2 is a 1000 piece set), but the variety and complexity is getting less and less each patch

Attached: 1548057535396.png (200x387, 126K)

>dilate

nice logical and reasoned argument to his response there shitlord. if anyone should go dilate its sex appeal seeking losers like you

Drow Ranger shows off no legs now

have sex

Also note Artifact was them trying to make a unique game and it was a horrible failure.

they weren't trying to copy Gwent/HS/MTCG?

That’s literally the opposite of what’s happening. Dota is adding more and more shit to it, but it just so happens the new shit tends to be so strong that older mechanics fall by the wayside. For example, talents are far more interesting than leveling stats but they were so out of balance for so long it was a brain dead choice for most heroes. Still is for some.

Because they're putting a lot of shillbux into the game right now.
It's not a very interesting game at all, and if you watch for an hour or two, you'll see the streamers picking the same 3-4 broken units and stacking them with broken items.
The only change is which broken unit/item RNG gives to them that game.

Also there's next to zero player skill, all the units fight by themselves so there isn't even any micro involved.
Everyone puts their shit in the corner so it can't be assassinated, ruining an entire archetype.

This cancer will be dead within a month, I guarantee it.

dilate sex

Attached: npc.jpg (318x318, 12K)

just MTG. it was never going to work. if the game was at least F2P, there'd be maybe 10k people still playing. pc gamers are not interested in paying full price per pack or shelling out hundreds for rare foils.

>Dota being lack luster compared to the Mod
in what way?

riot games isnt the owner of the most popular online game store
also who cares about prize pool

exactly why I quit HS. just couldn't keep up with all the new shit they kept adding

user you just described WHY its popular.
Streamers barely have to pay attention and can just speak to their chat who gets to feel like they have friends and thusly donate more beta bux.

>Also there's next to zero player skill, all the units fight by themselves so there isn't even any micro involved.
>Everyone puts their shit in the corner so it can't be assassinated, ruining an entire archetype.
You never got to top 3, much less won a match

Stupid boomer

The issue wasn't the monetization though that would have become an issue and killed the game eventually.

The singular thing that killed artifact is the core game was unbelievably shit. It wasn't fun to play, it wasn't fun to watch, theres nothing new cards could do to improve the core gameplay, it was just bad.

how do I git gud at underlords?

I can understand why people like SUNSfan and Bulldong play it because they were already DotA personalities but I don't get why some people like Savjz and CDNthe3rd have stuck with it instead of jumping ship by now for some other game.

I've noticed in their chats though that very often people with usernames that are just random letters and numbers will ask them constant questions about TFT even though it's not a TFT stream

i'm not lying sub leutnant trash

i think new cards definitely couldve done it as the policy was never to balance cards (like physical tcg's where it would be impossible), but to add newer more fun cards on top of the core set. but again, pc gamers are cheap and spoiled by numbers like the steam summer sales. NO ONE on the platform is going to pay a steady stream of hundreds to keep up.

thats not how that works

I'll never buy a game on Epic store and my Steam library is 200+ games big, but even I have to admit that Valve fucked up constantly. Ever sicne Dota 2 release, I can not remember any big success on their part.
And even now that Epic is pissing on their leg every other month, Valve still doesnt do shit to counter it. Its pathetic.

Because I don't play kusoge, user.
The strategy is so transparent you can pick it up within an hour.

>underlords is adding chat soon
i cant wait to get my pasta ready for chinese players

Riot doesn't pay people to stream their games
the closest thing to that they dod was give streamers priority accounts that could access Public beta environment without having to sit in login queues

DOTA BROS.... LOL WON.... WE CAN'T COMPETE.........

>"Tianenman Square"
>Entire lobby disconnects
>You win!

Wow maybe they are playing the game because it's fun, ever think of that?

Agreed. It gets to a point where something just clicks inside your head and you start thinking about things differently, your movements, your mistakes, how to be more efficient and stuff like that and it's just so gratifying.

I disagree with you on the aghanims bit. I think the aghs patch just ads more things to consider and the consmable for.

Her model looks a million times better though.

No.

>League has a massively larger userbase
>All the Hearthstone streamers are playing TFT because they've been playing Auto Chess for months now and TFT is new
>Dota has almost no streamers and the few that exist only play Dota
Just a couple reasons off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more. I still think Underlords is the better and more polished game but I'm not surprised TFT is pulling more viewers on Twitch.

You say that like dota players aren’t autists who only care about dota. League could have a million fans with thousands of high production kpop videos, but that will never give the dotard pause. Dotard cares game, doesn’t care waifus

>Valve still doesnt do shit to counter it.
they dont have to, more like epic pisses their pants every other month and embarrasses themselves by not having simple ecommerce essentials

New cards would have done little to improve the god awful hero, creep, item, and targeting RNG.
Not to mention the 40+ minute games.

But yes eventually the card prices and needing to spend money to do anything would have fucked the game, but its just staggering how unfun it was to play even ignoring that.

Waiting on that screen shot, big boss

>See i've never ACTUALLY done any welding
>But from what i've seen, i can totally build you an oil rig sir
>W-why are you laughing at me?
You're the worst part of our culture these days

you have shit monsters and edgelords on one side
and glorious yordle tights on the other
guess now

>bounties

I genuinely don’t get why Valve keeps tying these spin-offs to dota. You aren’t going to attract a new audience to either game with that baggage and dota players sure as hell aren’t going to make a switch to ANY other game

As much as I like yordles Underlords is just better

It isnt zoomers, its boomers who have now become too slow for a moba

Auto Chess only exists because of DotA

Tencent and bugmen. You can't compete sadly. These subhumans are far too many.

Attached: melting pot.jpg (964x639, 163K)

Because fuck complexity, game mechanics, overall entertainment value or anything like that
I just want my borderline-pedophilia fetish satisfied while playing a FotM, amirite?

Attached: yordles.jpg (1800x1200, 433K)

It's called a flip phone you stupid zoomer

I wonder how the chinks feel now, with their Epic store money and no players.

riot shilling their shit everywhere

Attached: 230ß423412.png (754x921, 801K)

To be fair I wouldn't be surprised if the All-Star game at the International is DotA pros playing a showgame of Underlords.

You know damn well League was sold on waifus and supplementary materials long before Overwatch tried their hands at it. People genuinely like that game because of a fucking kpop video

Yeah I've only been playing games of every genre daily for 30 years. You're right, my opinion is worthless.
Autochess is a very complex genre and not based on rng rolls at all.

>Because fuck complexity, game mechanics, overall entertainment value or anything like that
no one play this genre for complexity, stop your hypocrisy, it's literally a rng fest with some kind of choices and you watch the game unfold
it's literally a virtual chicken fight

They better fucking not

Your complaints are turbo outdated retard, gotta refresh your shitposting every now and then you know.

What the fuck else would they do? The All-Star match is a joke at this point, they don't give a shit about putting on a good normal match of DotA.

One game distorted THE key gameplay mechanic of Auto Chess, another game is Teamfight Tactics.

Attached: Great gameplay mechanic.png (472x251, 142K)

>I've only been playing games of every genre daily for 30 years
Except for the 1-3 that would benefit you the most in this particular discussion. So yes, your opinion might as well be auto-deleted since it benefits nothing apart from speculation

>THE key gameplay mechanic of auto chess
buying things and watching them hit other things?

Alliances are good though

it only shows news for the games you've played

This thread is 100 times more cancer than any of the console war posts

Attached: download.jpg (630x432, 60K)

You got me shill-kun, please continue enjoying this rngless masterpiece for years to come.
I'm sure the depth of gameplay will keep you excited for several years at least.

>h-ho c-cares!!!!
God you are pathetic.

>Shill
>Telling you to play any of 3 games from a certain genre so your feedback is more than guesswork and 2nd hand regurgitated statements
Shouldn't you be in summer school right about now?

yes who cares
its not because thats the only good thing valve does better than riot that is actually matters
I play games for the gameplay, not because e-celebs gets more money

>There's just something so unexplainably boring and un-engaging about dota and everything related to it. League will always be superior, crispier and more satasfying.

As an outsider that doesn't play either but is heavily familiar with both, it seems to me Dota crystallizes all of the strengths and weaknesses of the genre, which is largely meant for casuals who want some sort of skill gap. It brings out how try hard the genre is while still being a scrubby not very skill intensive MOBA. It's not going to be fun to most moba players because they aren't in it for real competition and it's not going to be fun to most core gamers period because they won't respect MOBA to begin with. Of course league wins.

>So valve sucks at marketing?
No, they have not made a decent game in over a decade. They hire a bunch of temps or gather a bunch of interns and churn out garbage like what you're looking at.

This, also they've become to cock-sure of DotA/CSGO and even Paladins fanbase sticking around for them to want to try adding more
They haven't been threatened yet to actually try and keep winning people over
Epic was close, for maybe a day, then Sweeney lost his god damn mind

unironically they are both shit. the only one i had fun with is the autochess on my phone

>We are going to be putting in some important features dont worry ITS JUST A BETA
They sure as hell made sure to day 1 put in the lootboxes and cosmetics though.

Attached: 1539390006813.png (400x400, 229K)

i loved dac, and the truth is, underlords is STILL a worse copy of the mod
the only real improvement they made was dragging and dropping units and the new item system, but everything else, from visuals/ui, audio, and meta is significantly worse
so why would streamers who loved autochess and played it for hundreds of hours go play a clone that's worse than the mod when they could just play the mod?
i think tft is pretty ugly and the main appeal right now is that it's "new" so the game hasn't been solved as thoroughly as DAC was, but it's a lot fresher than underlords atm
i'm saying this as a mega dotard that hates league with a passion
i think underlords will eventually be better than tft, but the sacrifices valve is making for parity between the mobile and pc versions has the potential to kill the game

Youre only saying that because you play Dota. Dota is stupidly complex, the aghanims patch made it so you have to know even more shit aghs isnt simply "make ult better" it does weird shit like grim's or clinkz's aghs.

It isnt getting less varied or complex with each patch and you sound like a fucking retard for saying something like that.

They immediately put lootboxes in the League one? What the fuck

>dota autochess has your hero look cooler and with better gear on better stars
>league autochess just makes your hero bigger

Attached: 1561322583141.jpg (640x631, 25K)

>League is a casual game
Dude fucking north America wins competitions in dota, if dota was actually more skillbased then asians would dominate

>Pre Aghs patch
>Aghanim was a considered upgrade, but the upgrade itself was brought into consideration as it took up 1 of 6 (or 9) slots.
>Post Aghs update
>get aghs, it's worth it always
This is somehow MORE complex?

Much like NBA teams, the localization means nothing. SA won matches because top EU and CIS players flew over to Peru
Also, China used to dominate DotA, but CIS and EU teams realized fucking with their farming phase ruined them for the whole match, and China never adapted. They thought there was this "5 min no Rush" rule always in effect

As opposed to Underlords, which just makes the guy bigger, and then bigger again?

Yes and making games. They literally always fuck this shit up, even though it was gifted to them.

>Dude fucking north America wins competitions in dota
>t. stuck in the TI5 era

Before your stupid ass, dumb ass, retarded ass. fucking mentally unfit ass, speaks another word, actually look at units like Axe 1 star vs Axe 2 and Axe 3

Attached: yqg6tmss5i431.jpg (842x454, 45K)

The only character an aghs pickup is necessary on is still only invoker. Aghs on everyone else is an option, not a necessity like youre making it seem. If you think you should be going aghs always no matter what character, you must be some 2k shitter.

>Lycan aghs strat in the Majors
Hey man, we're on an open field, you can move those goalposts as much as you like

Ah yes, DotA requires truly high level mechanics like clicking on an enemy to see their Mana instead of having Mana bars visible. Truly clicking once is the epitome of skill!

Goddamn dotards btfo yet again, when will they learn

>get aghs, it's worth it always
this just isn't true and you're actually stuck in 1k if you believe this

he is right and you know it

>lycan = the entire roster

holy shit user youre right, wow, dota is so much less complex than before.

i wanted to play valves auto chess but they made it a mobile trash so i won't be touching it

still worse than the visual upgrades from the mod, by a significant margin
no one wants to see these ugly ass 2012 item sets

Not user, i hit boss 3 in a day and have been RNG fucked for 3 days i just had a match against a guy that had 4 3 starts when i barely had full a lvl 2 comp at lvl 9, hard to fight that even if you have a legit strat going on if you deal close to no dmg, and user is not wrong pretty much people just play the same strat over and over in the same corner and after that its pretty much just a luck race to see who gets better units. Last night i had an amazing match coming from bottom to second place i had hunters+warriors+scalled, the other guy had hunters and a mix of other units in the final round i spend all my money trying to get a lvl 2 tide, since ravage wanst going off, to no avail, my enemy got lvl 2 tide in 2 rounds and pretty much that won him the game since i had better damage but he had the disable and i was dragging my self from bottom 5 hp and died. So yeah what i mean is that skill is not the main factor in a rng game, you can adapt yeah but if you just get useless units or never get what you need to complete your strat is really nothing you can do abou it.
>thing valve does better than riot
Dota is over all a better game than Lol
>No hero rotations
>Full hero roster for free
>No "small" pay to win buffs
>Not stale 40 minute games with global 0-2 scores
>Actual character design instead of waifus in cosplay
>Valve wont ban you for not playing the "meta" or not ending the game.
>game consist of more than 4 strats since you know valve actually valance the game
And the list goes on and on.
>not because e-celebs gets more money
Players are not ecelebs moron, what makes great dota is the celebration of the best and the fact that even the most sweety fedora wearing faggot has the chance to compete for glory honor and millions of dollars. No wonder your comunity and sports scene consist mostly of retards and korean teams milking your tournaments, no wonder you comunity sucks when you see the people making you game great as e-celbs.

Of course goy
You want to make your notcourier look better than the other teams dont you?

Attached: 1558969459191.png (1838x509, 1.35M)

Holy shit, is the entirety of the LoL audience funded by Wheel attachments to goalposts?

this is nuts
can you become a bounty streamer and do bounties all the time? would people even watch a stream like that?

I don't understand why this is even popping off
Not only is this not a game, but it's 100% RNG.

This for some reason, makes me really hyped for the actual underlords being accessible in DU soon

you also picked out one of the two units that is currently visually upgraded, as if it happens to all of them

Same way pubg killed h1z1 while the latter was much better

Riot
>pays stareamers to play their games
>pays hundreds of millions for ads
>pays tens of millions for cgi ads

Valve
>dosnt care about streamers
>dosnt market their online games except on their own platform
>never made a single cgi ad for dote outside the in engine launch trailer

Valve is just shit at marketing.
Or more precisely they dont really care as they expect word of mouth to keep them a float, and if not they still dont care as 99% of their revenue comes from steam and not the game their own.
And since Epic store turned out to be a giant chink sponsored scam they dont have to worry about competition for another 5 years at lest.

When you lay it down like this, it seems like Riot is losing.

God I fucking hate the DURR DOTA IS BECOMING EASIER narrative. The meta right now is at one of the highest peaks its been since 6.8X. Its just as deep as ever.

You're lying to yourself if you're saying it's not easier.

Nobody is saying it's easier than League, but it's 100% been casualized since launch.

Honestly, I feel like the artstyle is what kills Dota for me and I prefer it over League.

Though i will admit Riot itself is trying it's hardest to be the advertising king, because they are invested in you coming in and spending at least 5 dollars.
Valve all in all is just better at the actual game crafting
Now hold your pepelaughs and OH NO NOs. They are by no means perfect, but compared to Morello "dont you fucking dare change the meta" or Guinsoo "we don't care about creativity", Valva has always been interested in seeing where the game can go in the players' hands
Fountain hook, if done in LoL, would have been an instant rematch after the bug was fixed
Half the stupid meta and laning shit done in games and pro matches is to the relief of everyone (Just look at Eternal "50/50" Envy")

More like Valve isnt in the game to win, only to give people an excuse to instal steam and they may buy some games later.
There is a misunderstanding of what games like cs go and dota are for valve, they arent their source of profit, there are there to get more steam users.

Thats why they arent making hl3 and instead would make something like Artifact. HL3 you would play once even i its solde 30 million copies, for Artifact you would keep coming back, and what they look at is how much tim epopel spend with steam open not how much they love their games.

Lol no they're all playing 4X games or other non-retarded strategy.

What the fuck are either of those?

I just woke up, did Riot ever fix the queue times on TFT or is it still fucked? I was able to play two bot games of Underlords while waiting for TFT before giving up.

EG, the only north american team worth a damn, hasn't won jack shit the entire season. The rpevious season they only won one lan.

Attached: delusional little faggot.jpg (462x101, 7K)

You could've logged in and checked using 1/10 of the characters used to type this post

I'm curious if you even brushed your teeth today (you didn't)

>Chrono and Wukongs ult are fuckhuge now because people can't aim
>CM given fuck tons of armor so she doesnt have to get GCape and your pos 5 can feel useful
>Buybacks cheap as fuck, gold fast as fuck, comeback money crazy as fuck
Fuck man i love DotA2 with all my heart, but it's getting easier by the patches

I like how in Underlords you can be right next to losing first then manage to win by spending all your money effectively.

>Guinsoo
No wonder, all he ever did was steal other original dota ideas from others w3 map makers after eul left the project and shared the unfinished files.
Icefrog was the first person to actually take dota in some direction that was just a collection of popular other peoples ideas.

well you see, Dota 2 is fucking ugly to look at. that's one.

Just imagine valve as this aspie nerd who knows only one thing and that's making games (which they aren't even good at it).

You can't exactly fix a lack of players...

Based, fuck Valve trying to get further into the blatant cashout genre. Suck my dick g*be, sell your IPs to someone who gives a fuck

>>Chrono
Same size user, unless you're thinking of the lvl 25 talent.

Volibear doesn't need a rework REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just after they killed my main kayle goddamnit

You'd have to be retarded to play a nuValve game given their track record. By the way, the game almost never leaves double digits on concurrent players anymore, only for the 24-hour peak every day.
Currently sitting at 90 playing, 143 daily peak.

Attached: cyty51mz9lk21.jpg (2186x983, 122K)

>My hormones demand i look at hyper sexualized anime titties
Literally have sex

Attached: 1554162734310.png (668x677, 271K)

I took a shower and brushed my teeth, I'm leaving for work in like 5 minutes. Just wanted to check the token Autochess anger thread before I left

Underlords is fun

I'd prefer they go with the mod version of giving them entirely new skins. Getting to level 3 actually looked like you got someone strong rather than just another normal unit in most of the characters cases with Underlords.

all these "positive" points and yet no one plays your game other than addicted russians

Attached: cdb.jpg (499x499, 19K)

>You'd have to be retarded to play a nuValve game given their track record
>Dota 2
>Artifact
>Underlords
>2/3 is a bad track record
I desperately pray you're nowhere near a job that involves taking calculated risks

>fun

>matches that last 3x too long
>endless waiting for other players or for games to start
>getting completely fucked over by RNG cards
>cant even see all players at once o its like you are playing against a AI anyway
>no chat
ye, i fucking love looking at the screen watching timers go down

>I really don't get how League is more beginner friendly though
>>pay for characters you like
You answered your own question, friend

imagine a game with over 100 characters, and almost all of them are locked.
How do you conceivably balance that? What if the enemy had characters that make the game hell for your small pool of characters?
the only way to is to nerf and homogenize every single character so much that it practically doesn't matter which one you choose to unlock and main. and that's what LoL is
Dota is supremely more complex BECAUSE everything is at your fingertips from the get go.
You're assaulted with a tidal wave of interactions, matchups, synergies, and strategies.
In LoL you can play as a cute girl.

Lmao what does Obama have to do with anything?

Dota 2 has been getting worse ever since it launched. Artifact was utter shit. Underlords is not only shit but also a mobile game. Maybe try naming something good they made that isn't over 5 years old, nigger.

Underlords is unquestionably the superior game. TFT's UI is garbage, the visuals are dogshit, and the gimmicks like unit drafting are terrible.

>Getting THIS mad about someone calling something fun

>endless waiting for other players or for games to start
Queue times are instant
>cant even see all players at once o its like you are playing against a AI anyway
You can click the portraits on the left and it'll show you the other player's boards
Your other points are valid complaints but these two make it look like you never even tried the game and are just bitching for the sake of bitching.

>people watching games instead of playing them

>the ui and visuals are worse in TFT
This is how you know your fanboyism has taken over. I hate all mobas but Underlord's background is fucking hideous and the UI is 100% mobile gacha tier.

Chinks are getting BTFOd by euros and seamonkeys like never before. The chink era from DotA days ended in 2016 when Wings won TI

>can you become a bounty streamer and do bounties all the time?
they're basically daily quests in WoW but with money

nice opinion retardoid

>thinking 3px wide asset dumps of LoL on a micro hex grid is the superior experience
back at you, chink

id say the graphics of underlords are better, but i agree that the mobile looking ui is atrocious
valve can clearly make good uis, or at least cleaner uis, looking at dota 2, but they got lazy

>my shit is less stinky than your shit
kys mobile gamer faggots with all gatcha niggers

>Blizzard already has all the tools to make their own Auto Chess with HotS assets
>This won't happen until interest has passed in a few years

It is green, so, yes, it's naturally better than some shitty black background.

>muh ui
get a grip you spastic

steamvr

I'm waiting for the Hi-Rez to hop on the bandwagon because you know they're gonna find a way to fuck it up.

>Paladins Chess

god those fucking tiles look like shit
fuck china
Haku should be all white not some stupid box
why the fuck is there even blue on there?

I will say I prefer TFT, but its far more buggy. Even right now, my last 2 games bugged with invisible units or units not attacking across the board for the whole game. Rapidfire Cannon was bugged, and is sometimes still bugging. Ludens is still bugged. Ashe arrow used to do nothing, Lulu was bugged for almost a whole week.

>played TFT all day
>already can tell that the only working deck is Noble/Gunslinger and building anything else is an automatic lose
Defend this.

We don't want to encourage alternative decks.

>they said we get to pick one legend for free
>actually only get the choose from the bird (annoying voice), the rune (annoying voice) and the mole (basically no voice)

chinks are too busy playing chink dota

>Riot game only allows one viable meta comp
Sounds about right

Untrue, glacial is broken as all hell with even mediocre items.
Its piss easy to infinte stun lock entire teams.

>no one but russians LOL XD
>there are champions from all around the world
>Last TI was won by a sweedish team
>EG an American team won it few years ago
>Chinese teams have won too
>Liquid dota team Won TI to, they are not rusians btw
You are just projecting the fact that your scene and your game lacks players outside Korea. Fucking pathetic Kek.

you can actually play dota underlords so no need to watch it

>have to somehow survive till mid game for Sejuani
>volibear sucks even when you build a deck around him
>pretty much all other glacials fall off the further game goes on, except for Liz and Ashe
Don't lie online, user, it's not cool.

>only one asian team in the top4
it sure is lackng scene outside of korea amirite

Attached: file.png (333x113, 10K)

lol tinfoil

Just another daily LoL drone thread made by some Chinese bot.

Kinda. I think the Dota crowd is hard to market to and both Artifact and Underlords are hard to sell to people not belonging to that group.

Oh yeah thats really funny Lol and OW have the same "diversity" of teams from all around the world full of Korean players. So yes keep projecting also feel free to check standings of the teams i mention they all have actual sweeden, american, european and chinesse players and not just a brand name with the same Korean player pool going around.

>Clown9
Jesus singsing must be the only revenue they get nowadays

>and not just a brand name with the same Korean player pool going around
seething dotard

Attached: Untitled.jpg (686x477, 233K)

Marketing anything to the Dota crowd is next to impossible because most of them only play Dota, same with League players.

Is that overwatch? Why does Cloud9 have 10 players and why aren't 5 of them tagged as subs (I assume that's what the S is for)?

Wild/Sorc is beyond broken and far easier to get.
>Warwick/Nid/Ashe/Gnar for Wild
>add Shyvana for 3 Shapeshifter
>add A Sol for 2 Dragon
>add Morgana for 3 Sorc
Then you can go for Sej/Braum.
The only ones you really want level 3 for to carry you is Shyvana, A Sol 2 with items is plenty good enough. Warwick and Nid are also very easy to get to level 3 if you don't spend XP to level and dump 30-40 gold on 3-1

its league of legends
and I dont know about the number of players, I don't watch esports

Riot games has always been able to market other people's work as their own, its how they founded their company.

>Being this delusional
Keep pretending fag.

Attached: Image 2.png (1713x490, 30K)

Chinese viewers do this because they need an english name but don't speak english

Competitive League of Legends is as big in China as Basketball/Football is in the US, even the people who have never played it have a favorite team

Imagine playing a shitty knockoff and 38 tournaments only pays half of what one international does

A HOTS auto-chess would actually be pretty neat since the different universes could play into synergies pretty well, but there'd be an overwhelming amount of Warcraft ones.

why didnt they win then?

Attached: file.png (341x671, 86K)

dont care nice but dont care
When valve going to give us a real event life wraith king night
last one was just Dark Moon pasted
fuck valve

You have to be fuckign huge first. At that point you're already making money hand over fist

Reminder that 2GD dumped her on Christmas Eve

>Ah yes, DotA requires truly high level mechanics like clicking on an enemy to see their Mana instead of having Mana bars visible. Truly clicking once is the epitome of skill!
>League is "beginner friendly" because its balanced are more about personal skill unlike d*ta
Imagine actually trying to defend lolshit that is obviously dumbed down and casualized.

twitch has a lot of people who suck at games and play shit like this which requires no skill.

real talk: DotA2 heroes have no fucking personality or charm-- it's like the one thing they lost transitioning from WC3. They all look like jews with big noses if they are humanoid or generic elemental monsters if not.
LoL might be generic anime but most see that as a plus. The aesthetics are a big reason why people chose that autochess over Valve's.

They warned us about the Y2K effect and we did nothing!!!!

Because the only way to reliably get Blue Essense is to sit with streams in the background.

You don't get points for winning games anymore, only for grinding their shitty leveling system for loot boxes and converting shards into essense, or getting lucky and getting a bunch of shards to buy the champions, but the only repeatable way to get blue essence to buy your heroes is to 'grind' twitch viewership.

Attached: riotmarketing.png (356x120, 18K)

dota has no sex apea-

Attached: KSjG1D8[1].jpg (795x795, 318K)

The fuck is this set?

Wow.

OP is showing the TFT viewership, not league of legends

>the base game with 10x the player base has 10x the viewers

Valve sucks at everything.
They got lucky being the first online gaming platform and got a stranglehold on the market.
They didn't have to put any effort in until Origin popped its head up and made Steam start getting actual CS.

Steam is at too big to fail status

>Hormone driven comment, the post
If you can't get off to Windranger's innocent giggles or Enchantress' Sproinks, then you're a god damn smooth brain faggot and i'm glad you're not part of the DotA crowd

is this a joke?

league is the most generic fucking game in existence, every "champion" is the same

dota2 has individual heroes with more abilities than 95% of the LeL cast (invoker for example)

steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1740126770
its not in the game yet unfortunately

>every "champion" is the same
wrong and seething

one's based on a good game
the other's based on a russian game

doesn't sound that complicated to me

>LeL character

>steroid, gap closer, aoe ult

meanwhile in dota there are actual unique heroes with unique skillsets

>real talk: DotA2 heroes have no fucking personality or charm-- it's like the one thing they lost transitioning from WC3. They all look like jews with big noses if they are humanoid or generic elemental monsters if not.
Cool story, stupid zoomer. Everyone knows what "personality" league of lesbians promote, just a bunch of anime sluts only good for fapping, see: KDA sluts.
It's the same story as with HotS, you'd want to believe that the original Blizzshit characters would have personality, but in reality the game is just trash. Same trash as League of Lesbians.
People who play Dota care ONLY about the gameplay, not about maining some cunt because she has big anime titties and make your peepee hard. Because Dotards are the oldest boomers and your second generation is full of zoomers.

Attached: SVEN(FEMALE).webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

try playing the game first

>every "champion" is the same
Exactly this.
Even loltards agree with that.

Items alone can make insane difference for ANY Dota character, items like blink change the gameplay tremendously.

What items lolbabs can have? Some samey garbage with passives. Because they cannot even control a character with unique turn rates, his own abilities and items with separate cooldowns at the same time, it's all too hard for loltards.

I have, it's the slowest most generic shit in gaming.

How can people even tolerate such boring fucking hero variety? And there are no mechanics, no skill needed, no pulls, no denying, no variety

It's a moba for retards.

>slowest

Attached: 1550343347195.jpg (480x478, 35K)

>The whore skins without their weapons make the girls indistinguishable
Take away Drow's bow, and she still looks nothing like Windranger, and PA looks nothing like TA

i hope all mobas die

characters move at a snails pace, even "ad carries" shoot slow as fuck.

>pro game

>score is 3-1 after 60 minutes

awful.

sure

Attached: file.png (1084x689, 1.22M)

That was my point since the begining lolfags then said it didint matter and that only russians play dota, so yeah shit price pool for a shit game.

Valve has been in Riot's shadow for a decade now.

>Rift Rivals
Now post a match from something that actually matters to the team's rankings.

>Even loltards agree with that.
I quit around S4 but still disagree. LoL has a lot of problems but every champion being the same is a meme. In fact LoL is infamous for having "phases" where certain design concepts are forced into every kit.

Now let's post what we're all here for

youtube.com/watch?v=iZB-hIRApgI

Attached: Soree.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

Gonna disagree with you on that the charater design of dota is fucking amazing and thats no even taking in account the shit people makes on the work shop
>implying anthopomorfic waifus no 999 is any good
Just because your pepe likes it it does not means its good, Lol character design its phone game tier, is super bland, is not even anime its more like a tumblr wet dream. God they are so fuckign shitty that for some one that does not know the game all the characters look the same i cant believe that that shit game cant even use the most basic rules of character design. I bet you beliebe soldier 76 is a great design and honors FPS. Kek

this is peak LoL champ personality
youtube.com/watch?v=0DnASTXFkTA

meanwhile in dota:
youtube.com/watch?v=9mjTB9YkH0o

>dotards can only responds with memes
really makes me think

>easier to get
>game literally showers you with Garens and Vaynes right from the start

Attached: 1527278545628.jpg (763x893, 107K)

So you're saying your World Championship is a meme?
At least LoL and DotA can agree on something

>the game isn't boring, stale shit!
>here, look at this one example of a steam roll!

Lolbabs on suicide watch. I love how Riot literally enforced this meta because a more effective, even more boring meta existed and no-one wanted to fucking watch it.

>Meme
Thats comentary on the grand finals of your shitty game by a pro dota player that won TI and its mocking how boring LOL is, its not a meme, this is how retarded you have to be to like lol that you cant even understand the meaning of "meme"

So thats the reason they ban players/teams if they dont play the meta?

>2017 World Championship grand finals commentated by a Dota world champion is a meme

>the game is shit because pro players playing in the championships final are playing safe
why does it matter again?
do you play a game to watch esports?

youtube.com/watch?v=7KDMexe7W38

>This level of COPE
Bruh, it's okay if you fucked up, just move on lmao

The hell are you talking about? I'm talking about Riot's patching of the game any time players break their established, easy to consume mould.

I'm not the one playing the dead game
and I don't give a fuck about esports

Nice attempt at backpedaling but I think you're gonna have to take the loss on this one champ.

youtube.com/watch?v=bPHPZuQmVTY
oh baby why did you start it?

I feel a bit sad that Koreans are not playing Dota and wasted their lives on Lolshit.
I doubt that they'd dominate the scene because Dota is so much different, meta changes pretty often and the changes are huge. NOT a single team or a player could win TI twice.
But Koreans could bring some additional sportsmanship to the scene because Chinks are really in decline lately, EU is raping everyone hard now.

Dota esports is the best fucking esports I've ever watched and I never regretted watching it since WC3 Dota. It's incredible how deep it is, both individual skill of geniuses like Miracle, GH, Fy, Puppey, Ferrari and many others and at the same time it's incredibly team-based as well.

Smirked at some retard in this thread who said that Dota has "no individual skill". What a fucking retarded thing to say.

Attached: 1561636110759.jpg (1186x1321, 579K)

too bad the actual game is shit lmao

>youtube.com/watch?v=lZnVHNJfFMY&t=2s
I don't like LoL, i don't care that its a shameless rip on Star vs
I guess this is the first time LoL actually made a semi-immersible hero, and i bet it was on accident

Attached: wp1937436.png (3840x2160, 1.5M)

have sex

>russian dotards still seething
oof

I don't want to say I told you guys I knew it, that I knew teamfight was going to completely annihilate underlords and that the dotars were going to screech, but I told you guys
though I have to admit that it wasn't a hard prediction to make

Reminder that lolbabs will never ever have a grand final as great as the TI8 one.

>27-8

dota2 games would have that score after 20 min

Forgot who said it, but some local Korean player basically said "Why bother trying to play a harder game when we do good on this one (LoL)"

Attached: viper.png (1400x1400, 2.6M)

>dota2 games would have that score after 20 min
funny you'd say that user, because I think you missed an important part of the picture...

League is trash and so is Riot

>5-0 final

lmao so fucking bad

The better game is more popular, just like League > Dota2 I don't see what's wrong.
That's pretty common knowledge.

Attached: 1533777533462.jpg (614x464, 73K)

>The crowd lit up over killing a fucking NPC
How smooth are LoLbabby brains?

it's a meme tournament

LeL championships are 4-0 after 70 min lol

I like character designs in both Dota and LOL but for different reasons and, because of that, I think they suffer different shortcomings.
>In Dota more then half of characters are gods, deities or other "older then time itself" lifeforms. It's kind of cool untill you stop and think about how they just decided to come down to earth and duke it out 5v5
>In LoL, the setting is way more vibrant and thought out, but it comes with a prize of constant retcons and lore rewrites to keep it at leas somewhat logically consistent

That it's a Rift Rivals match which is the equivalent of a Dota Allstars show match?
I follow both scenes and I'm not gonna let you cherrypick a match because it enforces your false narrative.

this. I don't think Valve's Dota IP carries any value outside Dota 2 itself. This is coming from a person who played Artifact and now Underlords but never touched any moba: the Dota IP was almost a turn-off for me.

but I thought the game was slow? how come it wasn't "slow" during that match?

>shit opinion

>bad taste in girls

checks out

A) Riot sponsors streamers, Valve doesn't
B)Non-League related streamers with huge audiences like that unfunny chink Toast are playing it
C)League, outside of a few tournaments like TI, is just more popular of a streamer game. I'm a dotard and I know league is more popular.
D)Just became publicly available

Since when does this board defend ASSFAGGOTS?

Youre all fags.

Attached: h3TxcCJ.jpg (500x500, 29K)

in a dota2 pro match the scores can be like 40-35

if they were memeing with meme heroes it would be like 100-90

>moving the goalpost
>yet still being wrong
oof
>youtu.be/kLM4Pah5BOg?t=7674
>youtu.be/kLM4Pah5BOg?t=10870
>youtu.be/kLM4Pah5BOg?t=13687

you are just retarded if you find pro LeL more enjoyable to watch than dota2

The problem is that Dota is a fucking boring IP. I couldn't believe they made a card game out of it. Traditionally card games have very rich, story-based backgrounds to help characterise the game. Dota just lacks any of this. Despite being an excellent game it has some of the most boring, generic lore on the market, which is impressive, given how it's all poached from Dota 1. This also makes games related to Dota less appealing to anyone who doesn't play Dota.

>in a dota2 pro match the scores can be like 40-35
and that's a bad thing

Because you're cherrypicking you backpedaling faggot holy shit can you stop you're embarrassing both playerbases at this point.

you are retarded if you claim that a) league isn't much more fun to watch and b) that league isn't much more fun to play
I bet you're still seething over those numbers tho, I can see the foam from here

>MY metric is the one that defines what makes a game GOOD
COPE

Attached: 1546908897588.gif (540x540, 279K)

no, it's actually enjoyable to watch and not just a korean farm fest for 60 minutes.

yet TI still has way more money than any Riot shit tournament? How is that?

That bulldog vid was also cherrypicking though.

>2/3 are one-sided as fuck
is this a common thing?

yes I cherrypicked a match that happened like 2 hours ago

>yet TI still has way more money than any Riot shit tournament? How is that?
LOL

The amount of cope.

What if they're both good

This is all opinion, but I've played both games extensively and can honestly say that Dota is far more entertaining to watch. Not that League isn't exciting but it's all towards the end of the match. Dota has way of turning a match on its head in an instant.

shhhh, dotards would never accept such a thing user
they're hipsters to the heart, it must be the slav blood

>yet TI still has way more money than any Riot shit tournament? How is that?
gee, I wonder where they could be getting all that money from

Attached: file.png (220x220, 14K)

It's not though because it was an actual competitive match on the biggest event of the game with something serious on the line.
The other dude posted the results from a shitpost tournament with nothing on the line for any of the teams involved and tried to pass it off as something that matters in the competitive scene.

Cope what? Koreans aren't even dominating in lol anymore and lol is a much easier game and is dumbed down Dota clone.

you mean dota is filled with completely incongruous ways of turning a match around which makes it impossible for anyone that doesn't extensively play it to know what's going on
gotcha

and you obviously haven't played league extensively if you think that anyways

That's not what cherrypicking means at all though.

>Koreans aren't even dominating in lol anymore
>won 3 of the last 4 championships
What did he mean by this?

Sorry that Tencent are cheap as fuck, not my fault.

Played Dota since 2006.
It's literally the same game it was 13 years ago.
For some reason, anyone that 'moves on' from it need to justify themselves and say that the game is ruined now or some other bullshit excuse instead of just saying "Got bored, found another fun game".

Attached: 1538383328391.png (570x578, 407K)

Look, at the end of the day one game is fading into irrelevancy everywhere except for Russia and Peru, and the other game was in decline and is now back to growing.

You enjoy your dead, 3 casts and I'm oom, input delay game, and I'll enjoy my successful and fun game.

yeah they'd rather put that money into making the game better, unlike dota LOL

Based

It does if you're willing to gamble your average Dotard doesn't know what Rift Rivals is, which doesn't work if you get called out on it.

the owner of steam spy is just some angry sand nigger

B-but 7.0

leads in league snowball easy as fuck due to the lack of mechanics and how items generally work. It's hard to win vs an opponent that's basically you with better stats. It's why teams don't take risks in league because the downside is too much. Dota's limited vision, smokes, stacking, bigger map, etc. all provide more opportunities to come back if you play smart. There are also game changing ults that would never be allowed in league

Attached: 1554488755604.webm (600x480, 2.95M)

russians can't speak english, and most of those streams aren't translated in russian
there, I solved the mystery

Get hyped for the Team Fortress 2 Tower Defense game and the Portal Pinball game

dota 2 players are literally wow players

based Tim poster

Sucked for like the first 5 patches then stabilized. I'm pretty sure 7.00 exists because 6.XX was so balanced Icefrog got bored and wanted to 'break the completed puzzle back into pieces', so to say.

Attached: 1557638411600.jpg (665x367, 46K)

Why should anyone be able to understand a game, especially played at a high level, without some basic knowledge in the first place? Dota provides avenues, options, which keeps it interesting.

League, on the other hand, gets closer to a manufactured performance every year. Games are often very similar and rely often come down to "who got the better hypercarry draft". Which can definitely have its moments, but I'd hardly say its as compelling as a good game of Dota.

Hint: Bots.

>It's literally the same game it was 13 years ago

Yeah with higher mana regen across the board, invisible modifiers to gold and xp gain from kills designed to dictate the flow of the game, cheaper consumables that are more effective, deny xp that forces you to play a fighting lane no matter what or get jack shit, and jungle that only can be utilized by a select few heroes rather than a core source of gold and xp throughout the entire game that needs to be monitored and fought over. Totally the same game.

>tfw i really like underlords and never bothered to give tft a chance

Attached: guess i'll post this.jpg (768x625, 314K)

Riot shills hyped up TFT so much that I was horribly disappointed after playing Underlords for a week. I can't believe Riot shills cried about Underlords' UI when TFT's is such a fucking trainwreck.

???

This is only worsened by shit like Flash. It just enables boring, safe play until teams start playing footsie with each other at 30 minutes. People forget that League was made with the intention of creating a Dota clone with less of the "unfun" shit like long stuns, silences and complicated mechanics. A philosophy that still exists to this day. To no-one's surprise, the game is incredible casual bait. I know plenty of girls who have played/play League, and none that have even touched Dota.

then why are all the LeL models so awful?

and the art is all the same generic korean shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=4X9qNUGsOHU
youtube.com/watch?v=ad276Q1xZYA

Actually why is DotA dying anyways? Some will say that League has peaked, but it's undeniable it's still very much in the public perception and arguably the "face" of successful esports. Meanwhile DotA, while still very profitable with huge tournaments, doesn't seem discussed nearly as much nor relevant to the mainstream.

Dota is still popular elsewhere, it just has a niche fanbase in NA, since League stole Dota's thunder in NA and Valve never even really attempted to try and win it back.

>dotard losing to silver league players
oh no no no

League is bigger in EU and VN as well.

Why do retards and zoomers use twitch viewers as a source for everything

Attached: BB3DC3D7-BD84-4A26-8A78-100E202571AD.jpg (1760x1235, 94K)

Same as WoW, no new players. LoL has remade their low level ecosystem like 5 times already, trying to keep the champion pools small at lower levels, giving out many rewards, being very careful about matchmaking...

i think they're playing on each other's accounts

This entire talk of "DOTA IS DEAD, LEAGUE IS THRIVING" is complete bullshit because one game releases its numbers and the other doesn't.

China won the last worlds tournament, but the last mid-season invitational was EU vs NA in the grand finals.

Attached: file.png (1029x414, 219K)

>twitch
youtu.be/Sowh9WfjvGE

imagine admitting you play league in 2019

As long as Underlords doesn't die I don't see a reason to go to TFT. I'm sure it's a good game but I'm too familiar with Underlords thanks to Auto Chess.

>>Ah yes, DotA requires truly high level mechanics like clicking on an enemy to see their Mana instead of having Mana bars visible. Truly clicking once is the epitome of skill!
Hate to tell you this but stuff like that is literally all it takes if you want normie levels of success. Same reason Fortnite ate PUBGs lunch, it appeals more to retards.

What is the fucking appeal of these games?
How is it that riot developed a game mode with even LESS apm required than default league

they're all silver and gold players

Attached: file.png (592x354, 233K)

t. gook

It's like a magic the gathering draft smushed together with one of those auto-fighter mobile games. There's enough strategy to make you feel smart when you win but also enough RNG where you have something to blame if you lose.

>3 out of the 4 last
nice job user, you found out who won the one out of those four!
>mid season invitational
>anybody cares about this one, especially korea
korea literally never gave a fuck about those, they won every single championships (the one I'm talking about, you know, the important one) that they did poorly in those

I think they both look boring and shitty but TFT officially released less than two days ago, retard

Honestly I consider this shit to be a meme that will die pretty quickly. It won't be long before players realise they're just playing a League flavoured slot machine that gives you nothing for winning.

yesterday actually

Yikes

nvm, I thought you said it was released 2 days ago

Gooks are done for. I understand that you can't keep up with the reality, gookfag, but that's it.

dude I'm so glad dota looks so much better than league, you have no idea

>Instead of improving your game, adding more content, varying the playstyle or anything (Remember magmachamber lol) they ripoff a gamemode
yeah no glad i dont play this shit anymore

MSI revived League's Pro scene

Attached: 1561674848021.jpg (1090x1600, 585K)

You can't convince me that either of these shitty games take any kind of skill

dilate
have sex

>Normal amount of xp every game
>First win of the day bonus
>Guaranteed champion shards in capsules every level with greater amount every 10
>Each capsule has an expected value met by the shards themselves and padded with blue essence to meet the expected value
>Works out to have a similar rate of BE gain as old IP system
This is coming from a player that's played on and off since season 2 and just recently unlocked every champ. Dusting shards from the capsules and occasionally discounting purchases with shards gets you a similar rate of champ purchases, just with currency gains having higher amounts in longer intervals

>Essense

You're either a retard that doesn't actually play the game and expects to get everything unlocked in a free to play game without doing anything, or more than likely,
>Heroes
A dotard that doesn't know how the game actually works and has to lie to try and salvage his shitty inferior game's player base

Or you could just... you know... have all the champs/heroes/character/whatever for free.

>In Dota you don't need to know how to pull creeps or deny for your basic beginner game
>basic beginner game
bitch you fucking nerd retard, you fucking know fuck-all, so shut the fuck up, ain't no fucking thing as basic Dota game, you get your fucking teeth stomped in by smurfing retards who spend 20 hours daily playing this game in their mommas basement while playing Basshunter on loop
Dota 2 is a fucking joke of a game, it seems fun at first but you get anally raped or you get so hardcarried you might as well not have a pulse in the first place, it's THE single most frustrating gaming "experience" I've had in my whole 20 last years of playing vidya, and I've beat Dank Souls 2 with one hand on my dick and another one in your mum's cunt.
Fuck this game. Fuck Dotaniggers. Go die in fire.
Fuck I'm livid just thinking about this. Fuck.

nigger, you're not going to get reported or banned because you trolled in a 'beginner' aka not a ranked game
stop pulling shit out of your ass, you're not making your side look better by doing that

I don’t play mobas champ I just hate the ‘twitch views mean my game better’ idea

Git gud.

Is that queue time real?

Why are Leaguefags so triggered over Dota being a better game? There was a time when this was unanimously agreed on in Yea Forums. You people who are honestly defending League are literally newfags/zoomers.