What did you get Yea Forums?

What did you get Yea Forums?

Attached: c284445.png (540x805, 334K)

I never win anything in these events

Attached: wfwfwfwfwfw.png (473x464, 873K)

BIG CORGI

Attached: corgi.png (1509x515, 34K)

I don't fucking get how this shit works. It says complete quests by playing games but playing those games and doing what it says doesn't do shit.

Nothing, my client refused to load some shit and completely gave up.

But how much did you spend ?

>play CSGO for the first time ever
>kill everyone
>get votekicked
Well I see CS haven't changed. Last time I played it was 1.6

>haven't played in over a decade
>somehow so good people thought he was cheating
In fact I'm thinking you're cheating us right now

If you contribute to the race and your team finishes in first, second or third, you might randomly win a game from your wishlist.

>contribute to the race
BUT HOW

Press the button that says Boost.

By procreating, faggot.

I still play other FPS games. Battlefield and Quake mainly. Plus they weren't good at all, I killed 2 people because the idiots were lining up for headshots

No boost available, that's the fucking question, apparently you get points for playing games but I don't, which was the original fucking question if you kids could fucking READ

You can transfer achievements from games you recently played for over 30 minutes into points. Those points are used to boost. Or you can do the little quests they give for extra points.
The limit you have is the boost capacity. It only increases if you buy stuff in the store. It also increases by 100 daily.
So just play for 30 minutes some games you have lots of achievements in, press boost, and you're in the race.

>0/0 capacity left
What can I do besides buy games for capacity space. I want those tokens.

I think the only way is to buy stuff on the store. I think it increases for every dollar. Don't know by how much.

fucking shit

>1€ = 121 points capacity
It is a sale after all. Valve isn't doing this just because they're bored.

>he can't read
IT
DOES
NOT
WORK

What are we, tech support? Contact Valve if you're desperate. Doesn't help that you didn't give details.
Maybe something bugged out on your end. Are you sure you've been playing for over 30 minutes? In the part that says
>PLAY ANY GAME WITH STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS
Are you not seeing any games on there? If you can, does the button not work to redeem the achievements into points?

Just asking, fucker. Jesus. Calm yourself.
It shows games to play and what to do but it doesn't actually work when I do them.

Have white children

>Calm yourself.
I ain't the one with caps lock, mate. The PLAY ANY GAME was just copy pasted from steam.
You should have three sections.
>Play these games you own
>Play these participating games
>Play any game with steam achievements
The first two award points for the specific quests that are told. I believe for all three you need minimum, 30 minutes. If the first two aren't working, try the last section. Just open some game you have with several achievements, keep it open for 30 minutes. Try reloading the page as well just in case it's not updating automatically. If it still doesn't work try an actual reboot or just shut down steam completely and open it again.
More than this and you'll probably have to contact Valve. It might be some random issue on your end.