Is it really that overrated?

Is it really that overrated?

Attached: wind waker.jpg (1920x739, 392K)

nope

it's nice, shame about the sequel tho, because of it we'll never revisit that world

Zelda's Grandia I

worst 3D zelda, any other opinion is zoom-zoom that happened to play it when they were 5

Phantom Hourglass was okay if a bit dull.
Spirit Tracks can fuck right off.

>wind waker is overrated now

huh?

I can't believe they made trains boring as fuck in that game, the rest is alright though, great dungeons and towns

This use to be the most hated game. What happened?

People stopped whining about the art and had fun

skyward sword came out

The children that played it when the game came out grew up

I'm playing this now, or at least trying to. It seems like every single aspect of the game was scientifically designed to be as tedious and painstakingly annoying as possible. From the various sub menus to the 5 minutes of putting the controller down while you sail to the next island on a flat empty boring sea, the whole game is a grind and I'm only doing it because it's the only console Zelda I never played, minus SS/BotW. I fucking hate this game but feel obligated to finish it. I'm only 3 dungeon in now and even the dungeon design is simple, boring, and annoying. Temple of the Gods that I did last night that has the rising, lowering of the tides mechanic. Just to solve a 30 second puzzle placing the blocks in the room you have to jump across takes 5 minutes because I have to wait 20 seconds for the water level to keep going down so I can adjust the boxes. Every aspect is just there to be obnoxious.

Now they're whining that people are having too much fun

It's a fun little game. I think you'd like it.

its the worst zelda ever made

Only good thing about it is its graphics. Not the style, for Zelda goofy cat-eyed Link is a shit choice, but the graphics by themselves look like a playable cartoon and hold up. They just belong in a different series.

Fuck the remaster, on top of looking uglier it has frame rate drops way more often

>w-where's my zelda battle royale!?!?
you're a zoomer with no attention span, aren't you?

I would rather play WW over PH or ST

All Zelda games get called overrated.
The sky is blue, earth is round, and Ganon is spelled with 2 n’s.

All Zelda games are overrated. Is it more overrated than some other Zelda games? Not really.

If not for the overworld it would be the best Zelda

I only finished WW HD, TP HD and BotW and WW HD is by far my favorite even though some parts of the game are very tedious (like farming money for the triforce quests). TP was cool (100% complete on first play through) and BotW was too open for me. I'm more of a linear game fan.

Everything is overrated as long as you say so :^)

I really tried to enjoy those games, but the boat/train dynamic was fucking boring.
Ghost Zelda was a nice touch, it made ST a bit better, even if the train tracks take away the freedom compared to the boat.

Well that's a new one. Most people who actually like Wind Waker like it specifically because of the overworld.

Spirit Tracks was a massive improvement, and I defend PH for paving the way. Ghost Zelda is still the best Zelda to date, a full decade and going.

>hating st

Cringe