Come Neravar

Come Neravar

Attached: E45DB243-076A-4BBD-BE49-3301081D4B49.gif (360x360, 3.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l83vT2svg3g
youtube.com/watch?v=iR-K2rUP86M
youtube.com/watch?v=njQjQNlQZZ8
en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Alduin
en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Dragon
en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Odahviing
en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Nahagliiv
en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Viinturuth
en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Mirmulnir
youtube.com/watch?v=gH8xzJcbgyo
youtube.com/watch?v=8t5aQ2mTx-4
youtube.com/watch?v=RPxvTd_jCPQ&t=398s
youngscrolls.bandcamp.com/track/talos-feat-heimskr
youtube.com/watch?v=NCLu2yy_dP8
youtube.com/watch?v=ppSPsvO19dU
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/46741
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZUynhkal1I
en.uesp.net/wiki/Dragonborn:Elder_Scrolls_Historical_References
elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/CHIM
wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Morrowind_graphics_guide
youtu.be/ppSPsvO19dU
youtube.com/watch?v=5jY66zHksLc
youtube.com/watch?v=UOYikYIxud0
youtu.be/cEj79TpDCgc
youtube.com/watch?v=Xn5QdGP-RZM
soundcloud.com/that1zanizoos/dg-ur
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>That's right, I didn't betray the Nerevar like the rest of the Tribunal did. How did you know?

Attached: 1561636453621.png (1080x1331, 619K)

youtube.com/watch?v=l83vT2svg3g

He did though. He betrayed Nerevar's request

Attached: m .jpg (2518x1229, 721K)

START THE DAMN BLOOD MOON BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Attached: morr awaken tribunal.jpg (680x532, 137K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iR-K2rUP86M

Attached: bonedad.jpg (400x400, 51K)

Daily reminder that anyone who think Dagoth Ur was a good guy/was right is a bandwagoner who is either illiterate or never beat the game.

>exited to go to Morrowind
>still focused on doing the Covenant Quests
Provisioning is indeed an addiction

Attached: le_ebin_dab_from_ESO.png (457x727, 396K)

Absolutely no one thinks that, he's just funny

Trust me I have met plenty of retards who have.

why was he a bad guy?

You can find retards that think anything. Especially when it comes to ES lore.

Bought ESO in this Steam Sale, ESO Morrowind is surprisingly comfy. Didn't know they had the whole fucking map. What are the chances someone manages to snag the textures and build a total conversion mod in this coming decade?

COME NEVEVAR
COME AND LOOK UPON MY ASS
UPON MY ASS
OH
OH

Attached: 1553984043182.jpg (400x400, 29K)

I'm not going to spoonfeed you, play the game. I have spoonfed enough idiots.

He was a good guy before he went crazy with the heart. After that he betrayed Nerevar and used the heart.

sounds like he was a good guy

You're just mad that he didn't do anything wrong

N'wahs.

Attached: wm1z4pmld3s21.png (1200x1167, 229K)

prove me wrong

Attached: morrowind.png (1980x705, 1.41M)

Attached: 1550413686930.jpg (2306x1820, 591K)

I don't see any problem, Balmora still looks good after all those years.

Attached: Indoril_Helmet_MW.png (510x506, 304K)

GAY DAUGHTER

Just a quick reminder that Yea Forums is an argonian board

Attached: 1549226024031.png (500x569, 75K)

accurate

Attached: morr viv soth.jpg (400x400, 134K)

Disgusting. Who would see hist drinking boots as bros

HAHA LOIL GYSU I POSTED THE SAME MEMES AGAIN HAHA LOL SO FUN
DAE WATCH THE MEME REVIEW OF FUNNY BLAKC MAN AVATAR YOUTUBER? I KNOW II DUD XD

Tfw no chubby argonian gf.

Attached: 80267-1541114709-1458595569.jpg (793x787, 141K)

>tfw no spirited tomboy argonian gf

Attached: lizz.png (700x600, 32K)

Thats my discord pic kek

Attached: 1504245420435.png (324x281, 193K)

Daily reminder that Dunmer daughters fuck argonian slaves behind their fathers' and husbands' backs.

Dunmer males fuck argonian slaves too.

have sex

Who pissed in your cornflakes today?

LOL WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM VROS
I AM ONE OF YOU MYG REATERST MOTIVATION IN LIEF IS TO PERPETUATE THE FUNNY MEMESTERS THAT LIKE SHITTY OLD GAMES BUT ITS OK BECAUSE THEYY ADD DATED MEMES ON THEMN HAHA
LOL I JSUT LOVE MEEMS

Me, I did.

>replying

This. Anyone who doesn't get our youtuber meme reviews should be ignored.

Incel

play tamriel rebuilt and skyrim home of the nords with openmw

youtube.com/watch?v=njQjQNlQZZ8

>Want to play TR
>It's not compatible with Rebirth

Fuck man, Rebirth adds so many nice armor sets to the game and the towns look great.

I wish I could get into this game. It seems so appealing to me, yet after playing it for about 30 minutes I get bored. I think I've played other simplified crpg's way too much.

Morrowind's slow pace is it's biggest strength because once you get used to it you're going to miss the beginner struggle.

>proxy hivemind to a network of dimension-hopping sentient trees
sounds like Yea Forums all right

I mean the game is really only balanced up to what, level 20?

>shove knife into person's chest
>miss

Why do nostalgiafags love this game again? You realize that if you make contact you should do damage, right? Amazing that they still defend this garbage system. It literally ruins the game.

Yea Forums belongs to the nords!

Attached: 20190627_110807.jpg (1080x1324, 900K)

More like nerds.

Yeah, I don't think there is much beyond a handful of level scaled bosses that are a higher than level 20 in the base game. The expansions have much higher level content.

Attached: 1549456024966.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

just level up bro

Attached: sunderstab.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

There's no level scaling in the same way there is in Oblivion and Skyrim, and the highest level generic creatures that spawn are around level 20-21. Even Dagoth Ur's only level 35.

>Sunder deals 1-4 damage with thrust attacks

I'll give you a gold star for effort though

Attached: 1548195829728.jpg (474x330, 18K)

MYSTERY N'WAHS

Attached: 431960_screenshots_20180722191841_1.jpg (992x558, 52K)

what if...
he saw how terribly corrupting the tools and the heart were, and knew that only someone driven by pure virtue could resist and put an end to them
he made himself god and pretty much didn't do anything outside the red mountain region for hundreds of years
then, he openly welcomes his old friend, the virtues hero, and lets him destroy the heart. he has to fight him to be sure that nerevarine won't use the tools to tap into the heart himself
in this theory, he is basically lelouch. a good guy

The left and right images are pretty damn close minus the bloom/color differences

YOU'RE THE PERFECT PERSON FOR A GUY LIKE ME

Attached: a.jpg (1004x765, 214K)

three living gods? he killed almalexia and dagoth. vivec is optional (and a stupid non canon choice which makes no sense. only for kids playing their first video game), and sotha sil died ti either almalexia or his own contraptions (probably because he lost his divine status after the heart was destroyed, becoming trapped in his own laboratory)

this is called "mental gymnastics"

The only difference between Morrowind and Oblivion/Skyrim in regards to level scaling is in Morrowind quests are not level scaled whereas in Oblivion and Skyrim they are and Oblivion and Skyrim also added generic bandits to the level lists. For all three games the majority of NPCs are of fixed level and the level of spawned enemies is directly determined by the player level.

this is called "denial"

just a theory for fun. dagoth ur is likable enough to at least deserve a cool theory

come to me openly, and not by stealth

Attached: julius dagoth ur.png (635x457, 302K)

Morrowind honestly has some very shitty armor options

>Light is literally just Chitin or Glass
>Heavy has the most options, but just Ebony takes up 60% of your total encumbrance at 100 Strength
>Medium is non existent and doesn't get good armor sets until Tribunal which is locked behind end game

Attached: dreamed hams.png (859x774, 93K)

real man play unarmored

serves him right, he trusted a w*man

Attached: Sotha_Sil.png (1050x1050, 1.81M)

>the bad guy was actually the good guy because he did bad things so the other good guy would kill him and destroy the evil he brought upon the world
you're retarded if you actually think this.

dagoth ur knew that the real evil were the tribunal and the heart. he didn't bring the heart into this world

What is the most broken build I can make if I just want to braindead my way through the boring combat?

Attached: 1561507516642.jpg (400x400, 45K)

One thing I really enjoyed about Morrowind is it really didn't play into the racial class stereotypes as hard as Oblivion or Skyrim. Morrowind had an abundance of Nord/Orc mages and healers, High Elf warriors (the Master Trainer for Heavy Armor is even a High Elf). In the other games Nords and Orcs are warriors 99.9% of the time, High Elves are mages 99.9% of the time, etc.

alchemy

dagoth ur was planning on taking over the planet.

based

You play mage and experience crazy ass spells.

Except you're also forgetting that stats such as health scale by level in Oblivion and Skyrim. The only creature that does that in Morrowind is Tribunal's Gedna Revel, in the most broken way possible.

Is this how you honor the sixth house?

Attached: shapiroth_ur.jpg (720x642, 76K)

>download OpenMW on my 2017 laptap
>download Morrowind Rebirth
>"Surely this 2017 laptap can handle a 2002 game!"
>14 FPS in Balmora

Attached: 165353587864.jpg (556x456, 55K)

My n'wah. Unarmored monk best build.

>Except you're also forgetting that stats such as health scale by level in Oblivion and Skyrim.
No. This is does not happen at all in Skyrim and in Oblivion it only happens when the player level is over 30.

wait until you look at the ebonheart dragon statue

Do you really want me to bust open the CK and show you the level multiplier settings?

>>"Surely this 2017 laptap can handle a 2002 game!"
Morrowind's engine is horribly inefficient at rendering. It does not scale well at all.

You pretty much become OP after a while no matter what so it's better to just do whatever you want for fun. On my last character I took both light and heavy as skills and used light armor with a heavy shield because I felt it fit the kind of character I wanted to play. Worked out pretty well and it just let me have fun.

I wonder what he did in Akavir.

Hey, an lifehack from my childhood - you look at the ground at busy places.

Makes it all the more infuriating when I look up guides on making the performance better and I see people posting shit like "runs great for me, I have a 1080ti and get 60-70 fps in Balmora :)"

It does happen in Skyrim, it's just much rarer.
en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Alduin

Also check if the game run on the proper videocard, not on built-in potato.

You don't need to open the CK.
en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Dragon
Look here, for example. No dragon in the game ever has it's health directly scaled to player level. They are all fixed values. Bethesda did not make the same mistake they made in Oblivion in Skyrim.

>No dragon in the game ever has it's health directly scaled to player level.
en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Odahviing
en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Nahagliiv
en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Viinturuth
en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Mirmulnir

I already said quests are scaled to player level. We are talking about regular content.

Tribunal is not locked behind endgame

You mean quest enemies?
Because that still means there are leveled enemies.

>you can actually see the nignog on this pic

Not one of those dragons has health scaled directly to player level, you retard.

See the "PC" in the formula here?
That is scaling health to player level.

The claim was enemy stats in Skyrim are directly scaled to player level. That is not true outside of a handful of select enemies, like the fucking boss of the main quest. Same as in Morrowind, level scaling in Skyrim only determines WHAT is spawned, not directly alters it's stats.

I think a lot of Morrowind's issues come from how badly it handles meshes. Stuff like Graphic Herbalism, Better Meshes + Optimization gave me a very noticeable boost in performance.

he cute.

Look I have nothing against Argonians.
But that Saltrice isn't going to pick itself!

>outside of
So it still happens

Yeah good luck getting all the Adamantium and being able to afford crafting it at low level.

Jesus christ. What's even the point of openMW? I thought the whole idea of porting MW to a more modern engine is that it would result in better performance, not worse

Use a spear and walk backwards.
You'll always be doing thrust damage and melee fags can't touch you.

Alternatively, paralyzing daggers. Tap someone with it and use a stronger weapon for a easy kill. Since enchantments recharge in Morrowind, keep some the extra daggers so you'll always have one with charge on it.

OpenMW is far more stable than vanilla though. OpenMW is still not even finished. OpenMW 1.0 will be the end product and they're barely at 0.45.

it's not fully optimized yet.

And it happens in Morrowind too.

I see. So theoretically if I wanted to replay morrowind in [current year] should I try out openMW or just go with a standard heavily modified MW?

If you get code patcher, it fixes unarmored, which late game is really useful if you want to carry a bunch of shit. If you don't code patch, you need to be wearing at least 1 piece of armor for unarmored to work.

>someone at bethesda writes the lusty argonian maid just to accentuate how much of a weird creep crassius curio is, only copy is found on the author himself because it's a joke
>ends up becoming meme and a fetish for thousands of people
based

Attached: 1559849247372.png (209x214, 4K)

Depends, I'm using OpenMW+Mod Manager 2 and it's honestly the most painless and easy modding experience I've ever had (you need the OpenMW extension for Mod Manager 2 to export all your mod changes, Mod Manager 2 will automatically edit OpenMW .cfg file letting you use the mod). At this point vanilla Morrowinds only real advantages over OpenMW are better shaders and graphical options with MGE XE and stuff that heavily uses scripts.

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna actually read the 36 Lessons.

Attached: 1560937498301.jpg (479x347, 40K)

>dance of the three-legged guar
what did he mean by this?

I've haven't looked too deeply into it but my understanding is it's not really the fault of the renderer, it's the fault of how the data is structured. It results in unnecessary load on the CPU and inefficient rendering. This is one of those times when saying "Fucking gamebryo" is actually justified but, to be fair, at the time the game was released it was not as big a deal as it is today.

Who else felt a little bit lonelier after they called Caius Cosades back to the Imperial City.

OpenMW fixes so many shitty scripts and interactions in that game it's already great just playing it vanilla.

Reminder

Attached: vivec.jpg (480x480, 29K)

dilate

*blocks your path*
youtube.com/watch?v=8t5aQ2mTx-4

Attached: dunmer btfo.jpg (1200x1200, 417K)

>OpenMW 1.0 will be the end product and they're barely at 0.45
0.45 means version 45, not 45% complete. They've said before it's pretty much done aside from a few minor things. That means likely no major performance upgrades. However that doesn't mean someone won't boost performance greatly post 1.0 release (I know a lot of modders are waiting on that to REALLY overhaul the game in different ways) but for a while it's just gonna run pretty shitty like the old engine.

yeah, his nose and eyes are faintly visible in the darkness

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

Attached: MYGpHo9GF1BrdayAJQJf1xwrw4QttL7ivSEpnP5rDhs.jpg (527x276, 35K)

It's still more stable than the vanilla game at least. I've been using OpenMW since 0.44 and I have honestly never had a single crash.

That's why it's a mystery nigga, being nigga nevertheless

The GOG version is also extremely stable. Steam version crashes a lot, whereas I have only had 1 crash with the GOG version and it was because of conflicting mods.

>filthy mud geckos attack dunmer during their weakest moment in history
>still get routed
Can't even kill a disabled person, back to the fields with you.

>no sotha sil
y tho

I was expecting this masterpiece.

cope harder, dungm*r

because that nigga dead

>Rebirth author will never make a Rebirth mod with all the added armors and town changes but keep everything else vanilla so it's compatible with more mods

Attached: 1519327008922.png (487x598, 529K)

What's your favorite track from Sheo and why is it Foreign Whips?
youtube.com/watch?v=RPxvTd_jCPQ&t=398s

Attached: sheogorath zoom.jpg (800x720, 94K)

I BEEN
IN THE
KITCHEN
SAUCIN
SAUCIN
I BE
WINNIN
BOSSIN
BOSSIN

The Neravarine isn't Nerevar. The game implies there were many Nerevarines and one day the chosen one would appear and stop the ash from raining, but this chosen Nerevarine isn't literally Nerevar.

Dagoth Ur was just as crazy as the rest of the Tribunal, though I suppose he didn't literally create a new timeline where Nerevar wasn't killed by the Tribunal just to feel better for himself. That was Vivec and the others.

(ayy)

>that sudden CYKA

Attached: 1480178500564.png (492x480, 271K)

>be shit lizard
>get pumped with magic steroids by your tree overlords
>see that morrowind gets blasted by everything possible
>red mountain blows up
>daedra invasion
>moon falls
>actually start thinking time has come for payback
>still get BTFO by Dunmer at their weakest while you are the strongest in history
lol how weak are lizards if they didn't even manage to wipe out a crippled morrowind

I think I'd have to go with Zoomin. Juice is great though just for Runs-In-Circles.

>muh Red Mountain
>An-Xileel fucks off after liberating their marsh brethren
>b-but the n'wahs routed
>sacred Mournhold still lies in ruins
Get SCALED knife-eared nigger

Attached: teefy.png (606x850, 635K)

DON'T SAY NIGGA ITS BAD
RESPECT AND LOVE ALL RACES
EVEN KHAJIIT, EVEN ARGONIAN
BITCH BETTER WASH YOUR FACES

Attached: copenhagen long cut.jpg (230x230, 20K)

>sacred Mournhold
Mournhold is only sacred to the defunct Tribunal religion.

lay eggs lizard

And the Dungmer couldn't push the Nords out of Morrowind without help from the Dwemer and their reality warping tools.

Attached: Nord_morrowind.jpg (580x433, 94K)

ooh
ooh
ooh
oh

>get to Caldera to sell some stuff to Creeper
>walking around the manor passed the Orcs
>*SNIFF* *SNIFF*
>*SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

Cracks me up every time.

Attached: seydaneen.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

Come, look upon the heart.

Upon the heart.

Oh~

Attached: afagre26861.png (500x558, 288K)

>The game implies there were many Nerevarines and one day the chosen one would appear and stop the ash from raining, but this chosen Nerevarine isn't literally Nerevar.
There's only one Nerevarine. There's been many that tried but only one succeeded, ergo only one Nerevarine. Whether or not the Nerevarine is actually Nerevar reincarnated is basically a chicken or the egg argument. Does the prophecy exist because Nerevarine will exist or does Nerevarine exist because the prophecy exists? The game never answers this so it's just as likely he is Nerevar reincarnated as not.

Nords and their Thum master got BTFO so hard they went full pacifist with their voice usage after the war.

>(I am not racist I have many mudcrab friends)

Attached: ralphie laugh.gif (400x299, 1.35M)

Azura kept forcing the spirit of the Nerevar into new bodies until some guy finally made it.

>killing vivec is a stupid choice

Fucker deserved to die.
I killed him, took his soul, used it to enchant pants with poison so that a green cloud appears around the ass of whoever wears them, and now he's fartpants and I have not regerts about it.

I GOT HASKILL WITH ME BOUTTA TEACH A FASHION LESSON
ALL THEM THOTS AROUND US, WE DONT REALLY PAY ATTENTION

If Nerevarine wasn't Nerevar reincarnated, wouldn't he have died when putting on the moon and star ring though?

they were dealing with tampering of the literal heart of creation

dagoth ur was a fag, but was he any less of a fag than the tribunal (of fags)?

Back to your barrow then pussy.

AYY, OH, OUU, OH, AYY

>Juice is great though just for Runs-In-Circles.
based

dagoth did nothing wrong. He's just been guarding the heart like nerevar told him to.

That's kind of the question being raised in Morrowind. Is all the shit the Nerevarine achieves only possible because he's the Nerevarine or does he only do it because it's what the prophecy says to do and really anyone could have done it? When you think about the steps the Nerevarine takes to fulfill the prophecy he doesn't do it in some grand and heroic way, he uses trickery, subterfuge, murder, etc., etc. Just whatever in order to go through the motions. Why would the ring be any different?

While casually causing blight and invading the minds of others.

Vivec is the biggest fag because he went missing after the Incarnate killed the other 2 fags. Vivec could've prevented the Red Mountain erruption but didn't.

>I killed him, took his soul, used it to enchant pants with poison so that a green cloud appears around the ass of whoever wears them, and now he's fartpants and I have not regerts about it
This is magical.

Attached: mugmer.png (494x506, 13K)

>While casually causing blight and invading the minds of others.
a niggas gotta eat

IS THIS AN ACTUAL THING THAT CAN BE DONE!?

Enjoy your destroyed province and hand outs

Yeah, easily.

based young scrolls, new song when

you can kill anyone in morrowind

Attached: hitler morrowind.png (720x715, 472K)

Based Nordbro

Attached: argo sketches.png (997x2244, 2.83M)

Do you faggots know this faggot origianted from nico nico douga

Except Dagoth Ur. Well, you can if you break the game but you aren't supposed to be able to kill him.

I'm really hoping he figures out something with Heimskr

I think he means the brap-pants part.

Tiber Septim isn't worthy of worship not because he's a man and man is ineligible from becoming divine, but because he's a statist and broke the NAP with the numidium.

Attached: 62042543_p0.jpg (1060x700, 146K)

Tiber Septim isn't worthy of worship because he's a traitorous back stabbing cunt who stepped on anyone who decided to help him for even more power and control.

Attached: 1121654564.jpg (1008x792, 138K)

He has this one on his bandcamp thats pretty fire. But something more featured would be cool
youngscrolls.bandcamp.com/track/talos-feat-heimskr

It's okay, it was a privately owned Brass Tower.

Thalmor did nothing wring

Except he's indisputably a divine because during the part in Oblivion where you need the blood of a divine, and blood from tiber septim's armor works. QED

The prophecy itself is incredibly fucking vague though, literally the only requirements are that you're a prisoner and you've never met your parents

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: altmerchant.png (550x585, 30K)

Attached: 15432744966470.jpg (604x453, 109K)

Based.

Attached: 1552599727284.jpg (623x612, 30K)

That brass tower was built by the state using dwemer souls. It's practically theft!
Well i diddn't vote for him.

Attached: 14962419909070.gif (400x400, 282K)

If the Dwemer couldn't keep their souls from being used to power a Gundam, then they didn't deserve them in the first place.

Attached: stirnerrrrrrr[1].jpg (200x175, 6K)

Dwemer don't deserve anything.

>Traitorwiz
So how's the Creation Crap working out for you?

Attached: image.jpg (199x130, 17K)

p good

youtube.com/watch?v=NCLu2yy_dP8

That's just the first part of the prophecy. There's also the trials. Also, if I remember correctly, you aren't being sent to Morrowind just because of the Nerevarine Prophecy, you are being sent there because the Elder Scrolls say so.

Quite well. Wisconsin's got a low cost of living so Todd's payments are enough for me to live quite comfortably as well as initially fund Underspace.

Attached: VivecDabbing.png (660x895, 279K)

I used Almalexias soul for a ring to summon a Golden Saint, so at least she's still showing of that ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppSPsvO19dU

>he didn't mind control Almalexia into being your slave

>quite well
But all the paid mods on there are shit

AND I KNOW FOR SURE THAT WE ARE MEANT TO BE

Attached: Adoring-Fan[1].jpg (648x568, 74K)

Lol, ur gay, pick the saltrice H*stskin

Dagoth-Ur fears the shark

Wait, you're the Freelancer 2.0 man? A friend of mine posted some webms recently.
Fuck me, I thought that was some other guy or a fake.

Forgotten Seasons ended up quite good, even if some stuff I wanted to do on it didn't work out, and it sold very very well.

I was the guy behind Yea Forumslancer. Why do you think there's trains in it?

Attached: lets go kill nerevar.gif (500x500, 31K)

Left and right is literally the same

Why'd you sell out to Bethesda and turn your back on the free modding community? Is your greed stronger than your principles?

Got killed

I never stopped doing free mods. I released this year already. Like this:
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/46741

Attached: sandwich2.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

>paid mods shill
Please go and stay go faggot

You're still supporting paid mods, the dawning of which nearly shattered the community.

>ask a question
>get an answer
>get indignant
Never change Yea Forums

Based, I turned him into a pair of shoes

Attached: 20180303163810_1.jpg (1920x1080, 506K)

Huh.
That definitely explains things, I can't remember names for shit.
I haven't given trains a second thought since vanilla Freelancer had trains.
Alright then.

Put your name back on fagwiz

He'd probably be into that and appreciate the symbolism.
The most indignant enchantment is on a scroll.

Attached: vivecdoll.png (1440x900, 1.19M)

I'm
user.

modders have always been autists who care more about their own bottom line or reputation than what's good for the community. Look at how 8 years after Skyrim's release, you still can't just download a one-and-done all-encompassing texture pack, and instead have to cobble together bits and pieces from different modders, figure out what matches and what conflicts, and generate your own LOD for it all, just because everyone is too autistic to allow their work to be part of something larger.

>Yea Forums is one person
So I guess you're as much of a faggot as the non-existent person you're talking about since you're posting on Yea Forums too.

Killed everything and turned it in to an island escape.

Put your name back on, Trainshill

Yeah because they always end up shit. MGSO was just that, and it is garbage.

>and a stupid non canon choice
canonically you don't?
I've never played morrowind but am about to after buying it yesterday

>dabbing on vivec by putting his soul on clothing
He was raped and impregnated by Molag Bal, that's peanuts

90% of modders don't give a fuck. It's only a small percentage of them that are fiercely protective of their shit. That being said, don't be such a cunt. Nobody owes you anything.

There already is Tamriel Extended

Vivec disappears during the Oblivion crisis in canon.
Generally the rules of canon when it comes to TES are that the main quest's main path happens as the only real concrete event.

Attached: ur.png (500x305, 281K)

>It's only a small percentage of them that are fiercely protective of their shit.
yeah the ones with the worthwhile shit. And all it takes its one member of a would-be collaboration to get into an autistic fit about his toys to ruin it for everyone.

I'm sure Valsalia and his patreon appreciates it.

Attached: 1521407454989.jpg (879x834, 376K)

You forgot the best part where Vivec takes off his head and watches himself getting MOLAGED in third person.

Khajit have barbed penis’ that destroy the vagina on the way out

None of the parlor modders are worthwhile.

PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL

Vivec is all about his ego, you have to put him on something that ignores that.

Don't forget he defeated hircine too, not sure if that might count

Incorrect.
What happens in your game is canon to your game.
They came up with a dragonbreak for that purpose.

The only ones that really howl about canon are C0DAfags. Most people are happy with things the way they are.

It does but it's never really relevant.

PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL

is it ever mentioned in dragonborn?

>Read about Cyrodiil in Morrowind
>It's some fucking jungle with the heart of the imperium in it
>sounds badass
>imagine it with a similar aesthetic and weirdness of Morrowind
>actual Oblivion comes out

I will never not be mad. Even as an old man going to my grave I will be mad.

Attached: 1561005580006.jpg (726x604, 104K)

> TRANSLATION ERROR
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZUynhkal1I

en.uesp.net/wiki/Dragonborn:Elder_Scrolls_Historical_References

Basically nobody talks about the events but there are clear references and things obviously happened, since there's stuff like Karstaag being dead.

Attached: see that chair dont sit in it its mine.png (1000x821, 559K)

They dodged a bullet.
Unless you are a fan of shitty anime that is.

>on deathbed
>gasp out last words
>"Fucking Todd!"
>die with an angry look on your face

>We want the LotR audience

Attached: 1427995704118.jpg (600x610, 38K)

PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL

AIN'T NO TELLING WHEN I ROLL AN ATTACK MOVE

Attached: N.W.A.H.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Even Morrowinds memes haven't aged well.
Truly sad.

I don't even know what anime you're talking about.

Eh, I still like them

Shut the fuck up

Show us some Oblivion and Skyrim memes then.

I though the Emperor terraformed Cyrodill during the Dragonbreak or something like that.

This is how I plan to go out.

TOOOOOOOOODD

This meme speaks to me on a deep level. Thank you user.

Thoughts on Julan?

Attached: kateri_julan_ashlander.jpg (500x358, 53K)

Talos used CHIM to retcon it into being jungle. Probably. The other theory is that when Alessia won White-Gold Tower from the Ayelids, it was used to reshape the land. The first one is probably more likely.

Attached: CHIM.gif (301x398, 627K)

That's the excuse. It's bullshit, but it technically fits with canon

Morrowind is such a game that you can apply any meme to it and it will turn out great

Attached: fargothring.jpg (480x480, 55K)

based and kek'd

PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL

Attached: CoolBugFacts2.png (772x772, 1.3M)

PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL

>tfw zoomer
>Finally got into Morrowind
Thanks for telling me to stick with it, I'm really enjoying it now that I got past the first few level ups and can actually hit enemies

In Oblivion the NPCs say the Imperials cleared the jungle the natural way, i.e. with axes. In Skyrim it's said Talos used his divine power as a god to do it. Lorefags claim it's CHIM. Take your pick.

Attached: dunmeri_girl_by_digitalinanna-d798af1-fourchan-tg-57040865.png (800x1004, 252K)

>comfy morrowind thread with one Skyrim sperg spamming
Lol

So what is the best way to dab on Vivec, other than the previously mentioned fartpants?
I feel that the fartpants are hard to beat.

Attached: skeleton.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

You are a boomer user

>mfw recently did the same thing
feels good man, couldn't put it down after trying to start about 4 times in the past

PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL

The perfect elder scrolls gf

Attached: Ahnassi.jpg (768x768, 75K)

what mods do you guys recommend?

Attached: 509062.jpg (959x923, 258K)

Attached: 1492373395484.jpg (1000x550, 97K)

Attached: 15409199736330.jpg (538x807, 105K)

>vivec is optional (and a stupid non canon choice w
fuck of with your self-insert MK

Is Dagoth Ur wearing a big mask or something? Why's his head like that?`

That depends on what you're looking for. It's best to play Morrowind once and then get a feel for what you want to add or change, there's mods for most anything out there these days.

Attached: vivec is gay.jpg (591x835, 217K)

Attached: 608069.jpg (800x800, 99K)

THIS GAME HAD SO MUCH FUCKING SOUL. FUUUUAAAARRRRRK.

What is the closest approximation to this experience I can have in modern gaming? What made is so fucking good?

The divine power described in Skyrim is clearly CHIM, all the important key words are there (love, royalty, etc), they'd have used different vocabulary if they weren't clearly trying to imply CHIM.

Really, what the fuck WAS Todd thinking with her?

Attached: o6Ll1KG.jpg (1279x941, 293K)

Attached: 1526181953656.jpg (1386x830, 171K)

>You are a boomer user
This

It's an Dwemer artifact he uses like an emitter to give people nightmares and control other things from his cave.

Yes, he's wearing a mask.

Attached: 1529599336526.png (1600x1238, 2.4M)

Attached: 1545165813050.png (676x673, 62K)

Attached: 509331.jpg (437x437, 31K)

He knew EXACTLY what he was doing. I'm still not over her

Attached: 1558729444159.png (1250x1000, 804K)

Todd's test NPC in the testing cell is a nude khajiit named pretty kitty.
What do you think?

Attached: ToddPortalNA.webm (1600x900, 2.85M)

Does Vivec hate N'wahs? He seems pretty indifferent to them, if any one of the Tribunal hates N'wahs it'd probably be Almalexia, no?

This is the kind of game that comes once in a lifetime user. I mean, the story and lore were literally written in a week long hard drug binge by a madman who thinks bull penises are majestic.

Basically, it's a dwemer cerebro.

Imperial armour enchanted with divine intervention then donate it to the cult

I feel like he gets dabbed on hard enough due to the simple fact that you can capture his soul at all. You can only do it with Azura's Star, and it feels like the great poetic cosmic revenge that Azura is usually into. Azura gets the last laugh after Vivec has been fucking with her for so long.

Attached: 1402788776176.png (500x722, 310K)

Tell me about Dagoth Ur. Why does he wear the mask?

Attached: 509290.png (960x633, 706K)

that's neat

how does it work?

Attached: 1545164091927.png (378x380, 209K)

How did they explain the fact that Morrowind Khajiit n Argonauts hat animal legs vs. the later installments they were humanoid?

PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL

I'd say if we take each of the Tribunal to represent past (Ayem), present (Vivec), and future (Sotha Sil) then Vivec tolerates but doesn't like them. Almalexia obviously doesn't like them, and Sotha Sil is fine with everyone so long as they like k'nex.

Attached: sothasilguar.jpg (400x400, 48K)

Attached: 508627.png (607x612, 355K)

Remember when they forgot their talos dragonbreak retcon in ESO and made 2nd Era Cyrodiil generic grasslands and forests there too? And then they tried to retcon their retcon by saying it was a "translation error"?

I mean, I get that Bethesda follows trends and this was hot off the heels of the LotR movies, but why fuck up cyrodiil like that? If you want to make a game set in the traditional english high fantasy tolkien style setting, HIGH ROCK ALREADY EXISTS and they could've just made another game there. But now High Rock is double-fucked if they make that the setting of TES6, because it will just be more or less a repeat of cyrodiil, because that's basically what high rock was supposed to be already.

Excuse me?

Knock it off faggot and post more Morrowind.

PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL

Basically it takes advantage of rendering layers to draw a transparent shell around the hallway, with a single opening to let you see inside. Then you do some math or use trigger volumes to disable the whole thing at certain angles and distances. No script extender required.

Attached: morrowind portal.webm (658x720, 1.8M)

>"I see you're resting in the outdoors user"
>"Would be a shame if something interrupted your rest"

Attached: Scrib_(Morrowind).png (1634x1048, 1.63M)

different breeds, in both cases. there are different forms of khajiit that depend on the phase of the moon when it's born - each game just picks one and has all the khajiit be of that type for convenience. argonians can come in lots of shapes and sizes if the hist want them to. during the oblivion crisis the hist turned tons of them into giant roid monsters and they not only repelled the daedric invasion but successfully invaded oblivion.

>So great was his reign in life, when he ascended to the heavens he was made lord of the Divines.
He's clearly talking about Talos being a god, not achieving CHIM. Talos being a divine is canon in the games, CHIM is not.

There are a lot species of Khajiit, from literal cats to literal tigers and literal humans. Seriously, google Daggerfall khajiits.

>how did the dwemer disappear?
>"I wasn't there lole"
this fucking asshole

Attached: SUCK_MY_COCK.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>And then they tried to retcon their retcon by saying it was a "translation error"?

Only one author say it's a translation error and every NPC in game calls him a retard, you even get to go to Jungle Cyrodiil at one point.

Come neravar

Friend or traitor come and look upon the heart

>Upon the heart upon the heart.

>Oh oh

Lay down your weapons

>ah, my greatest enemy! we meet again!

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 151K)

PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL

Khajiit can have different forms depending on what phase of the Moons they are born under, the Hist can change Argonian physiology at will.

The bit you quoted is about him being a god, yes. But the bit about him changing Cyrodiil:
>"Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you."
is clearly about CHIM.

The spamming will stop once Trainshill stops being a sellout faggot

One of the most popular mods in the nexus is a literal fucking collection of other people's work you fucking autist.

>tfw too intelligent to exist

Attached: 1559070512044.jpg (466x349, 113K)

Fallout 1/2
Freelancer
Masters of Orion
Monkey Island
KOTOR

And it's a fucking mess, I honestly don't understand why MGSO is still on the Nexus

Attached: 97433-1374436036-400.png (400x400, 247K)

You can bet your ass that TES6 will be heavily inspired by Game of Thrones when it eventually comes out

Attached: 1340228715019.png (630x627, 395K)

He's talking about morrowind more than you are, and he only even brought up the CC when someone asked him.
Quit being a faggot and post CHIM or GTFO

>muffled *thump* *thump* *thump* in the distance

please give it a rest, you've made your point. we don't get a nice morrowind thread very often and you're pushing it closer to the bump limit and ruining the chill.

Attached: Chill.jpg (337x432, 23K)

At least post Morrowind shit when doing it.

Praise House Redoran

Attached: 5B51E3B1-A476-4FC1-8188-78ED08261E5B.jpg (832x961, 163K)

>being a faggot with no principles

Attached: hlaalu.png (500x566, 127K)

based

Attached: 1557587520102.jpg (945x814, 118K)

Because the author's been missing for years.

Attached: PILLOWS.gif (763x450, 602K)

Attached: 610095.png (499x642, 538K)

What's unprincipled about getting paid for work, you dumb cuck.

How do you know that's not referencing the voice? You know? That ancient mostly lost Nord magic that serves as a major plot device in Skyrim? And no, thu'um is not the same thing as CHIM.

Don't even respond to the skyrim zoomer, if he's not here to post morrowind he doesn't get any attention

>making excuses for paid mods

Put your name back on shitwiz

When, in ESO?

Torment Numenera. Disappointing follow up to Planescape, but fine on it's own.

>user hates paid mods and all that shills them
>"Must he a skyrimfag!"

There's a celestial who has a special attack where he warps you back to Jungle Cyrodiil.

Attached: werescrib.gif (540x288, 915K)

>COME TO ME THROUGH CREATION CLUB, AND NOT BY NEXUS

PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL

>user spams a thread because he's so autistic he can't shut up and stay on topic

But you can see Cyrodill in Arena and Daggerfall, and it's not that dense of a forest either.

Attached: 2267959.jpg (1221x1148, 109K)

kys shill

based spookposter
and FUCK THE DWEMER

Attached: 1555442302723.jpg (600x605, 33K)

>Yea Forums
>on topic
>ever
Kek

Nobody has played those games. And anyone who whines about "lorerape" hasn't got what the point of TES has been since Morrowind anyway.

Of course thu'um isn't the same as CHIM. In case you need a refresher, here's some basic entry level info on CHIM:
elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/CHIM

Are you ignoring the conspicuous references to royalty and love, and suggesting he actually used the thu'um to turn Cyrodiil into a jungle?

You'll notice the same event was also referenced by Mankar Camoran when talking explicitly about CHIM:
>"CHIM. Those who know it can reshape the land. Witness the home of the Red King Once Jungled."

Remember that after Daggerfall the entire lore was rewritten, things like Ebonarm were cut out and the whole setting moved away from the original homebrew DND setting that was Arena.

Attached: morrowind trek.jpg (1200x1679, 1.06M)

How the fuck do you actually play this game?

No...I don't mean how does it work or how to I git gud. I mean, how the fuck do I actually play this game instead of holing up somewhere and powergaming my skills up until I'm so overpowered there's no joy or challenge in the rest of it?

It's not so much about lore-rape as it is people liking TES to be more than just a generic tolkien clone.

morrowind is really one of those games where you either cheese it or it cheeses you

A difficulty mod can do wonders sometimes.

FrIeNdLy ReMiNdEr TrAiNwIz SuPpOrTs BeThEsDa'S sHiTtY bUsInEsS pRaCtIcEs

OpenMW was released on a Switch recently, now you don't need to install Ubuntu JUST to play MW. Runs great, love it.

Can't wait for Ebonarm to come back as part of the main quest in TES 6 Redfall.

Even then the idea of a "compilation" mod like MGSO is a huge task. Even if you get permission from every mod author you want to, keeping the thing up to date will be a nightmare and you don't know if any new updates within your own mod will cause conflicts and crashes.

Using the Morrowind Graphics Guide is a much better alternative.

It's boomers stuck in Morrowind that can't deal with the fact the entire rest of the series doesn't fit their headcanon.

>now you don't need to install Ubuntu JUST to play MW
Is the Windows build of OpenMW broken or something?

Probably not, everyone's had opportunities to use him and they just ignore it. I think he's well and truly gone. Even though he could totally work as Reman.

Attached: ebonarm.jpg (1000x1054, 445K)

At this point, he's more of a disease than a person.
The mask is basically there to show everyone "TALK TO THIS GUY IF YOU WISH TO SPEAK WITH DAGOTH UR."

If the Nerevarine pulled off that mask, would Dagoth Ur die?

I don't think you can install Windows on the Nintendo Switch, but there's a good Ubuntu build available.

>pull off that mask
You can certainly try.

Attached: dagoth big.jpg (600x620, 93K)

You don't need to cheese Morrowind.
It is probably the least difficult TES game made.
True the start is brutal butthat is more aggravating than difficult.
In short order nothing will be a challenge. The DLCs helped in that regard. They added a more aggressive Oblivion type scaling.

Oh, I didn't realize you were talking about Ubuntu on the Switch

Mankar Camoran also thought Mehrunes Dagon created Nirn. Just because it's in a book doesn't mean it's true. This is something Bethesda has been very big on in TES. People write things from perspectives that don't necessarily match up with the "reality" of the universe. All that is known to be actually true in TES games is thu'um exist and Talos is a divine.

>Mankar Camoran also thought Mehrunes Dagon created Nirn
I mean it was more that him arguing Lorkhan was a dadera and that gave Dagon the right to invade it.

Yea Forums tes3mp server when?

Attached: screenshot7.png (1920x1019, 2.9M)

Most of my morrowind playthrough ts are a dunmer in a purple robe with umbra, the purple sword, blasting through the landscape at Mach 38 where I phase through solid objects such as mountains and buildings before I stop, blast the local wildlife with a spell several iterations too powerful because if I swing my sword I will hit them so hard they will both go extinct.

Achieve chim nigger.

I would imagine at this point everyone on Yea Forums who wants to play it already is playing it together.

PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL

remember broventure

Yes everyone knows Morrowindsmechanics are broken.

there are enough credible sources that corroborate the explanation of Talos having used CHIM that it's not really something worth questioning at this point. There are other things that are generally accepted on less evidence.

Tiber Septim transformed cyrodiil retroactively - in the past and present and future

All your posts got deleted, and you still can't take a hint?
That's pure autism right there.

Are you asking me if I remember or telling me in a "Remember the Alamo" sort of way?
If the former I have never heard of broventure.

It's totally possible now, but I don't think rideable guars or Sotha Sil Expanded fully work with OpenMW yet.

Attached: sothasilcity.jpg (1600x900, 268K)

Newfags these days

Attached: 1472001727364.jpg (481x438, 22K)

Put your name back on Trainshit

I'm about to make my first morrowind playthrough.
Anything I should know before playing it?
Any mod that I should install before playing?

That was one hell of a shout.

based

Attached: 1559079993415.png (500x667, 483K)

MYSTERY N'WAHS

No, seriously, we need a Yea Forums server

Attached: screenshot111.png (1920x1017, 2.03M)

play vanilla

Is ESO worth trying?

Someone starts one up from time to time, but it often doesn't go anywhere. Flavor of the month multiplayer bro stuff doesn't really happen anymore sadly.

It's an MMO. If you aren't into MMOs it's not going to appeal.

Attached: virginac.png (2518x1024, 209K)

it's an MMO so obviously hell fucking no

>*blocks your path*
Hand over 100 Gold

Attached: Fjol.png (600x1000, 933K)

I am into MMOs and Elder Scrolls. Did Schick fuck the lore or is it tolerable

Leave one attribute related skill out of your majors and minors, that way you can dish out for some fast training and get that +5 bonus every time. I fucked up and had every Willpower skill in my majors and minors, now one of the attributes I want the most is pretty under leveled.

UP IN THE CLUB

Attached: furio inspection.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>there are enough credible sources that corroborate the explanation of Talos having used CHIM
No, there isn't. There's literally two and only one appears in game and that one that appears in game is written by a guy who is being tricked by Mehrunes Dagon who is trying to use him to conquer Nirn. There are far more credible sources to corroborate that Talos is actually just a divine. In fact, a critical step in stopping Mehrunes Dagon in Oblivion requires Talos to have been a divine so he must have been.

It's tolerable, but vanilla is significantly worse than post-launch content, which tends to be far better and is willing to more readily embrace the more esoteric parts of the lore.

Attached: sotha sil pets his dog.png (512x512, 280K)

I liked the free weekend years back, playing it now after buying on sale and it's pretty fun, I've been after an MMO since Secret World died. If you absolutely hate MMOs and their currency and crafting bullshit, it's a safe skip, but it's pretty damn competent as both an MMO and as a TES game. I like how they're going to weirder settings in the expansions.

Yes gramps we haven't all been here since the 40s.

there's no reason Talos couldn't have attained CHIM and then become a divine.

>vanilla
Play OpenMW

It was fun for a bit but got stale fast.
Faff about on a free weekend and try it.

Most books have this weird lighter tone (and are obviously shorter), and then there's the fact races that historically hate each other are teaming up for some reason (but way weirder things have happened in TES lore, so I can go with that). It's no Morrowind, but I like the lore better than vanilla Oblivion, about on par with Skyrim. And it does get better as you progress the main quest/with the expansions.

Thanks. Think I'll try it. Getting tired of GW2, wanna try something else.

You're gonna be an old fuck one day too, enjoy your shit while it lasts.

Attached: 221681684847.jpg (853x630, 87K)

PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL

Schick bailed on the MMO.
He had enough and moved on.
Surprised he dealt with the lore fags as long as he did,

Attaining chim and becomnig a divine aren't mutually exclusive. If you believe he attained chim, it's easy to just connect the dots and say that he used chim to become a divine.

Well if you're into GW2 then it's similar enough to that.

Attached: buddycop.jpg (1200x1080, 508K)

There is if attaining CHIM isn't actually something possible in the game canon and there's no reason to believe it is because it's never actually demonstrated as existing.

Cool, I'll definitely give it a go. Thanks

>everyone just ignoring the spamming retard
Based

You have a few options
If you go with the vanilla executable, just the normal install
>Morrowind Code Patch
>MGE XE
>Patch for Purists
>Delay Dark Brotherhood: Player's Choice (I usually choose 'after main quest')
>Solstheim Rumor Fix

You can also follow this guide if you want your game to look better
wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Morrowind_graphics_guide

If you use OpenMW it comes with the Morrowind Code Patch function already installed. So you'll just need Patch for Purists, and some of the Graphics Guide can apply. MGE XE or MWSE do NOT work with OpenMW.

Attached: 1531175221990.jpg (624x352, 28K)

I'm not completely sure about that. From what we know now, attempting CHIM requires a certain amount of both ego and willpower, the kind that might only result from having a form of divinity.

Attached: VivecShowsOff3.gif (367x309, 925K)

it must be a false copy

Forgot to say no matter what method you go for always put the Dark Brotherhood Dely and Solstheim fix. Theses expansion were poorly implemented by Bethesda and it's immersion breaking to have them come up so early.

Also, get Mod Organizer 2, it makes installing mods so simple and will handle Load Order for you.

PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL
PAID MODS SHILL
>PAID MODS SHILL

>CHIM isn't real
what the fuck man, what about Vivec? are you just baiting or something?

Playing Morrowind for the first time, when should I do the expansions? Do NPCs react differently if I'm the confirmed Neveranine instead of some goober?

Never, the expansions suck

Attached: y1X9fTF4IYg.jpg (2160x2160, 1.18M)

What about Vivec? There's no CHIM Vivec in any TES game. That's Kirkbride's external fanfic crap.

Attached: azGuRn8ZbBQ.jpg (2160x2160, 1.45M)

Bloodmoon is good and Tribunal is good with mods.

>mfw user is pretending to be retarded to wind me up
gg wp m8 8/8 b8

Attached: RIP AND TEAR UMARIL.png (309x266, 28K)

After main quest, Tribunal first. Enemies are hard in expancions.

He's technically right though. Vivec achieves CHIM at the Trial of Azura, which is after the events of Morrowind.

Attached: viveclikes.jpg (800x800, 243K)

good thread
youtu.be/ppSPsvO19dU

Windhelm murders were by an Imperial, Ashlanders are essentially barbarians, Hlaalu sold their people out for Gold, Writs of Execution are just culturally sanctioned murder and the recipient doesn't find out until they are about to die.

>endgame morrowind
>can kill demora and golden saints with my super buffed stats and super rare artifact weapons and god tier magic spells
>start tribunal
>can't kill a sewer goblin
TOOOODD

Attached: 1424726068590.png (277x253, 89K)

I'm not "technically" right. I'm completely right. Vivec never achieves CHIM in the games. The trials never took place. Azura is not dead. That's all Kirkbride's personal writings. It's not part of game canon.

Let's continue it, hopefully this autist will go away by then.

>sewer goblin club made by idiots out of rotting bone does more damage than a daedric weapon

I buy each expansion and play it for about a month off and on then shelf it, its very casual. As far as mmo's go the quests are the best but the combat and gear is pretty stale.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jY66zHksLc

I haven't played it yet but apparently Bloodmoon is even worse. It's apparently all a cakewalk for conjurers though.

I thought you couldn't soul steal human NPCs?

Vivec's a Creature that looks humanoid, not a straight up NPC. It's why he doesn't have a disposition bar.

Vivec isn't affected by that, you can trap his Soul just like Almalexia

Yes it is.

I cant believe how little porn there is of almalexias golden butt, if morrowind was released today with better graphics it would mean death from not enough oxygen in the brain

>implying they would not make her a manchinned abomination

Attached: Fa1zOl4tLEg.jpg (2160x2160, 1.18M)

Attached: 36b312ab12f674fb31dfa6a6c04bd94d.jpg (1000x1000, 149K)

How come Sotha Sil is blue? Is he just that chill with Azura's curse, or is it to maintain the blue/gold split colour scheme the tribunal have going on?

Attached: Caius living the dream.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

fpbp

mmo lore says they paint themselves golden

Attached: d7y9ih8-9026e588-219c-4612-bcda-f09c961a45a3.jpg (500x700, 454K)

>spam getting deleted
You know what? You aight, jannie.

Attached: 1560444430351.jpg (500x500, 81K)

he's chill but also represents the dunmer's future. Remember, he was the one that told Azura to fuck off and that her curse was something to be embraced.

Attached: You Reposted in the Wrong Morrowind 3.webm (852x480, 2.64M)

tfw no dwemer gf

Attached: anastasia-ryo-2.jpg (1920x1358, 299K)

>mmo lore

Attached: You Reposted in the Wrong Morrowind.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

Jesus christ really? What a joke.

I assumed it was something like that.

if youR HEART IS LOCKED THEN I MAY HAVE THE KEY

We all know that feel

Attached: dwemer qt.png (483x622, 309K)

>using that godawful Skyrim mod for dagoth ur
That's just disgusting.

>Jesus christ really?
No.

I didn't make the youtube video, I just thought it was disgustingly hilarious.

Attached: You Reposted in the Wrong Morrowind 2.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

>>Jesus christ really?
>No.
that's a relief

link the video user

I GOT
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
COLD KILLERS IN THE BROTHERHOOD
AYE

youtube.com/watch?v=UOYikYIxud0

i cannot help you but i need to say that i dont own a 1080ti and i can run the game just fine. im using a 10 year old desktop for fucks sake, ati radeon hd 5870 and intel i7 870
runs real well for me, and shit for that matter i dont recall having any problem at all playing openmw on my hp stream mini laptop

FLEX LIKE SITHIS

based

The Dragonborn is easily the most powerful mortal protagonist in the series. That isn't even a contest.
There is nothing particularly special about the Nerevarine. He is strong for sure, but again, nothing special. The tribunal were not gods. The fact that they can be killed is proof enough.

This was more lit than the red year n’wigga

Since when? I keep hearing conflicting things about them both.

That'd be odd since Tamriel Rebuilt contains its content to the landmass it adds, and Rebirth just overhauls Morrowind.

E S K E T I T

The protoganist of Oblivion winds up becoming a daedric prince. It's debatable whether the dragonborn is stronger than that. They certainly weren't stronger than Hermaeus Mora.

fucking sick ass russians

Attached: The Elder Scrolls LivingGods.jpg (3252x1002, 923K)

It's ok, none of the TES games before ESO are canon so it doesn't even matter.

Attached: 1519525669029.png (314x316, 67K)

God I love this fucking nigga so goddamn much
>youtu.be/cEj79TpDCgc

Attached: artworks-000310610988-h294c5-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 37K)

nah mate it's the Oblivion protagonist. probably oblivion > skyrim > morrowind.

Yes.
You see past Nevarines in spirit form say that they've died the second they put the ring on.

Attached: 1540286490307.png (428x401, 13K)

>You see past Nevarines in spirit form say that they've died the second they put the ring on.
No. They never even got as far as putting on the ring. They were supposed to follow the prophecy but none of them ever did.

Then why are they in the Cave of Incarnate? If they didn't try on the ring to prove they are the Nervarine then their spirits wouldn't be in the cave for you to chat with them.

Retards can believe in anything so you can believe in yourself.

Because they failed. Putting on the ring doesn't give you a free ticket there. Most tell you why they failed or how they died.

>There is nothing particularly special about the Nerevarine.
The symptomless Divine Disease does give him a pretty decent boost above mortals. Even Tiber Septim aged, but the Nerevarine does not. He is also free in a way that neither the Champion of Cyrodiil/Sheogorath nor the Dragonborn / Hermaeus Mora's shiny new toy are.

One might also consider the general amount of lost arts between the games as consolitis set in. Would it be canon that the Nerevarine has access to Mark and Recall, Levitate and the like? By the time of Skyrim magecraft has degenerated enough that Mysticism is no longer even considered a school, so even if it is not 'special', I would consider it a pretty damn huge advantage.

Look up their dialog on the wiki. None of them followed the prophecy. They never put on the ring. One flat out says he died on the Red Mountain in combat.

Sotha Sil is Ash blue because of guilt for killing his best Friend and failing his wishes.
Vivec is Vivec, He know that he killed it but is too prideful to admit, hence why the duality.
Almalexia is Gold because she takes pride at what her dide, but she lies to herself about being Innocent and not betraying her husband.

of all 3 members of the Tribunal, only Sotha Sil was respected in oblivion, and even Azura felt pity for him.
its said that Mephala asked for the private meetings because She has sex with Seht, mostly because she feeds on his guilt

In the combat with... the ring?

I've only ever played all the way through the main story of Morrowind once, and I remember really liking it, but I always have trouble keeping up with it any other time I try

can some of you bros give me some motivation to get back into it? I'd want to get the story again since when I beat it I was like 16 and I wasn't paying too much attention

other general advice on how you like to play the game is welcome too, good classes, builds, etc, just stuff to keep it interesting
good thread, good thread

Attached: cops2.png (654x651, 468K)

favourite track?

Oh. I must be misremembering things because I thought they all died the second they tried on the ring.
Then again I haven't played Morrowind in over 10 years.

No, They all say they were either sidetracked with other shit or just didn't want to do it. The guy who died on the Red Mountain was more concerned with fighting Imperials than doing anything about Dagoth Ur.

sure

Attached: Morrowind 2019-06-09 23.37.48.791.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

You can always play it. Again.

Attached: morrowland.jpg (1600x900, 307K)

Bros...how do i achieve CHIM?

Attached: flat550x550075f.jpg (443x550, 37K)

Realize you will die eventually

You need to have LOVE first. I have that, so CHIM would come easily for me, but a frustrated angster like you would just zero sum.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xn5QdGP-RZM

Anytime now

Attached: 1509126051192.jpg (2500x2500, 1.41M)

Just remember your skills AND YOUR STAMINA actually matter. You are not playing Skyrim or Oblivion, it's all rolls, for basically everything.

Also, for convenience make use of the game's excellent transportation systems. Mark and Recall, Mages' Guild, teleport spells for both main faiths, ships and silt striders. Plus Boots of Blinding Speed and levitation.

Go in with an idea of what kind of character you'd like to play. It's not Oblivion, you don't actually need to powerlevel, just enjoy the game. But if you do want to optimise leveling, remember trainers.

If you want to acquaint yourself with the game world, I'd recommend a run focusing on the Temple and House Redoran. You get a lot of good insight into the game world and the background. Then again my favourite is Morag Tong and Telvanni.

Why does Morrowind get so many more big good quest and landmass mods than the others?

How are the telvanni doing in the 4th era?

Apparently TR is balanced around vanilla morrowind (from weapon power to money values) as well as puling textures and meshes from vanilla which Rebirth changes.

Then why are they standing next to bodies? Did people just drag them there and put them into the Cavern?

good shit user, thanks
I do really enjoy how transport is handled in morrowind, you can fast travel within limits, and other times you're forced to go on foot, pulls you into the world

I do remember it being pretty comfy to play, and I've done most if not all of the Temple's questline, but not Redoran, that might give me something new to bite into

Azura probably did it herself.

soundcloud.com/that1zanizoos/dg-ur

Attached: 2587d922d8d4fdbcdcbb2df9b3e113fa0499d6cc_00[1].jpg (720x720, 50K)

Because in many way it's easier to make mods for it.

Attached: ascended sleeper steals khajiit.jpg (682x1024, 151K)

das some good shit

On this one? Ice or Akavir
In general, Flex Like Sithis or Zoomin'

Dagothwave gachi remix when

Attached: 1560269308342.jpg (492x450, 41K)

I’m piss

BART GET OUT

What's this about the dragonborn and Hermaeus Mora? I don't remember that happening in the game.

Dragonborn expansion.

have you played Dragonborn? You find out there.