Leak: Persona HD switch ports

Hi I work for Atlus america, spesfically part of the team that gets previews of new games Atlus japan is working on, The attached screenshot is from a beta build of Persona Q which you'll soon see why I attached it. Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 FES are getting HD PS4 and Switch ports (When I say HD I don't mean a remake, it's a port for HD consoles), it will have Japanese audio options as well as one cast member not repriseing thier role, Characters Voiced by Vic Mignogna will have redone voice work by Spike Spencer (Ie Kou from Persona 4 and Junpei Iori from Persona 3) along with that since people will see the PS2 models we're brining them back for Persona Q Deluxe on Nintendo switch, you undock the gamepad to use the map. That's all and the release is TBA for now.

Attached: Persona-Q-Early-Menu.png (400x240, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tcrf.net/Persona_Q:_Shadow_of_the_Labyrinth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>If true Vic gets replaced
FUCKING KILL ME NOW!

Attached: High_School_Persona_3.jpg (250x239, 10K)

IF THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENS OUTRAGE TO GET VIC BACK IN! JUSTICE FOR JUNPEI!

Attached: Junpei_Bullshit.jpg (124x96, 2K)

Who did he play in these games again?

you made the resolution super low to hide your photoshopping artifacts

Fuck disregard this, I see it’s in the op

> You undock the gamepad
So you only get map in handheld mode ?
Nice fake

I really, really, really, really hope you aren't yanking my chain nigga. I want to play p3 again so bad.

Forgot to add WHY there's going to be a deluxe PQ, it's to include cut content from the beta like Adachi Nav and Dojima Nav, as well as new things like dlc costumes.

Attached: Persona-Q-Tohru-Adachi-Temp.png (85x54, 4K)

>P3 FES HD

Oh shut the fuck up. Not that I hate seeing it ported, but they should at least fix that shitty ending. Are they seriously going to kill off P3 MC forever?

Kill yourself you retardera faggot faker.

For the guy saying "photoshopped" this isn't the game, this is the beta of the original PQ tcrf.net/Persona_Q:_Shadow_of_the_Labyrinth we'll be building upon this.

Attached: 20190627_101735.jpg (636x613, 137K)

You lying nigger Persona 1+2 is being ported to the Switch and not 3 and 4

>literally just listing shit from tcrf
Apply yourself next time OP

For once I'm glad a Switch Persona rumor is fake. Not having Vic as Junpei in Persona 3 would have killed it for me.

another day
another shitch port begging

Attached: 1534973003336.png (1022x766, 1.51M)

Fuck you, I'm a Switch guy and I wouldn't want Vic to not voice Junpei. I would just be too wrong. I actually hope this is fake.

It's fake. Atlus is porting Persona 1+2 to the Switch

Where is everyone getting this "They're porting P1 and P2" info from???

Attached: 20190627_094300.jpg (335x386, 55K)

>you undock the gamepad to use the map

lol, everything but this was believable

Old school Persona guys who want the first two games ported to modern systems.

Momento Mori

>you undock the gamepad to use the map
Bullshit, just like rest of the post.

People like you are why capeshit is popular

The story is about accepting death, making it a fitting ending. Disregard the Answer, though.

>Map only when undocked
I sort of believe it since we got that one rythem game you can only play undocked. I forget the title tho.

Jokes aside, I really want Persona Q HD

>port and not remake
Waste of decent HD models

Attached: mitsuru_1.png (444x524, 454K)

>PS2 models because of ports
Lmao What is this? A "New" 3DS game? Get real OP

Attached: IMG_-q5xwg8.jpg (573x738, 82K)

YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMING
to the switch

YOU'LL NEVER SEE VIC COMING
ANYWHERE

Why would anybody lie on the internet?

What is persona all about?

>no PC ports
FFS ATLUS WHY DO YOU HATE US?

shitty effin adults!

Sounds fake AF, But somebody should share this with the Modder ShrineFox, I'd kill to see a PS2 to 3DS model swap mod.

Attached: IMG_20190626_231850.jpg (1024x768, 89K)

>Implying ATLUS doesn't hate us all.

Attached: 1242275415115.jpg (428x371, 44K)

If it's true it's a load of crap
These games should be on every platform, not only ps4 or ps4 and switch

And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids and that stupid bear too.

it's a dating simulator that pretends it's a serious RPG

The Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, died for your sins.

You seem pretty insistent about that. Do you have a source? I'd like to believe it, especially if it means the PSP remake version of EP finally gets localized.

Fake Yea Forums leaks gone real.

>P3 FES HD
>Not P3 FES Remake

Fuck that. P3 is outdated as fuck now, no reason to port it over if Fatlus isn't willing to address the problems that have grown on the game over the years. Also, P3 without Vic would be a disgrace to DA MAN.

Attached: DaMan.jpg (334x750, 121K)

Not p5, not interested

Used to be about demons killing students for cult-reasons. Now it's just a corny soap opera

>Just started Persona 5
>Gonna be able to play 3 and 4 on Switch in comfy mode

yes please

>it's the daily ninceldo port-begging thread

Attached: 1561530765528.png (950x1190, 1.76M)

P3 FES with the QoL improvements and FeMC route of P3P or bust. Anything less would be a waste of everyone's time.

I wish, the social stuff isn't nearly good enough to call it a dating sim.

Standard Fatlus I wouldn't be suprised if true.

Attached: ZomboMeme 27062019131209.jpg (1004x652, 163K)

>Altus America leaker
Fake as fucking shit right there.
Atlus gamesib the US get released like 6-12 months after the release in Japan, so having "news" for a game that haven't been announced yet in Japan is fucking retarded especially for a company like Atlus. You faggots were saying the same fucking thing with P5S saying " this is definitely a switch port"
You faggots have no life and should kill yourselves for making this "real" leak threads.

Attached: Sensible Chuckle.gif (250x250, 993K)

Dilate.