LIVE ACTION FFXIV TV SERIES ANNOUNCED

>Announced this morning by Sony Pictures Television, Square-Enix, and Hivemind—the production team behind Amazon’s The Expanse and Netflix’s upcoming adaptation of the beloved Polish fantasy series The Witcher—the first ever live-action television series based on the long-running Final Fantasy franchise is really happening.

STOP IT YOSHIDA PLS NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHAT IS THIS YAMETE

Attached: 1561648105862.jpg (598x444, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Aqju18pcq6U
youtube.com/watch?v=39j5v8jlndM
youtube.com/watch?v=wMaktt2lt6A
youtu.be/UGfl3UEk9V4
twitter.com/IGN/status/1144259369317670912
youtube.com/watch?v=xeQOXry59p0
youtube.com/watch?v=0XQtn-4aZeA
youtube.com/watch?v=iewfOmHjwYU
youtube.com/watch?v=9-kzAnJyt0A
youtu.be/MQKqaqgXsQs?t=382
reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/c65mfo/plds_get_a_closer/
youtu.be/MQKqaqgXsQs?t=9251
youtube.com/watch?v=F_rjSQjj5bQ
xenoveritas.org/static/ffxiv/timer.html
mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100084319
youtu.be/dVIjRv5RuDs
youtu.be/9OEw8qAoNT8
youtube.com/watch?v=8YB8X1Nmu3g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YCpllDLIdJc
youtube.com/watch?v=1xOOFCltZuc
strawpoll.me/18235223
youtube.com/watch?v=abTRxOM81Bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cast her

Attached: kanye senna.jpg (998x2242, 322K)

Man, I'm sure fucking glad all these budgets are being put into the right place.

Attached: 1551842835515.jpg (590x334, 23K)

Has anyone else seen the ad of the cute spiderman actor doing press ups saying he's "training to be the warrior of darkness" (Tom Holland?) That was weird

>lalas in 3d

Attached: 85464.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

How the FUCK does he keep getting away with it!?

Attached: download.jpg (231x218, 5K)

PS has multiple movie executives on their board (which should be clear from their games emulating movies). PS fans will unironically love this.

He can't be fucking stopped

Attached: vCm4KoU.png (1082x275, 318K)

>the production team behind Amazon’s The Expanse and Netflix’s upcoming adaptation of the beloved Polish fantasy series The Witcher
they will make Y'shtola a nigger

Attached: 1439102330532.jpg (318x359, 34K)

STOP, THIS IS NOT VIDEO GAMES, IT'S Yea Forums NOW

Y'shtola is already a nigger

Gross

?????

youtu.be/Aqju18pcq6U

Do you think the black guy makes him say his name when he fucks him? I would

>they will make Y'shtola a nigger

Attached: amos.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

Why LIVE action? The Anime commercials would have been good enough for 12-24 episodes?

Lalafeels, Roes and all of the needed CGI is abit much

Black WoL, intersex Thancred, Alphinaud & Alisaie will be poos, and Minfilia will be fat. I can't wait.

Could be cool if it's not an adaptation of shit already in the game. Give me a bunch of one-shot episodes following random people around Eorzea, or a short series following a group of average adventurers exploring dungeons and shit.

who the fuck watches series anymore
shit for normalfags

8.2... Classic. Yeah, I'm thinking WoW's back.

Attached: fQfQ5iy.png (226x296, 141K)

>Common trend of xiv posts are asking how you would adapt an xiv anime
>Live action xiv gets adapted instead

NO YOU FUCKS.
At least Tom Holland is going to be warrior of light(darkness)

Attached: 1490825448911.jpg (576x576, 273K)

kikeflix diversity bs coming

But how do you feel about Eorzea being primarily female-led?

IGN says its an original story set in eorzea with some notable characters appearing.
Don't think they will even do warrior of light.

oh boy, after the claim that they'll make the live action MGS movie more diverse, we already know what's going to happen to this one. more black people shoehorned into every role they don't belong in, and make sure that the black women have those fros. Jews already turned Heimdallr and valkyries black for the avengers movies out of spite.

Loved it.
Especially the part where every female leaders did really shitty job with their governing.
SE is really redpilled.

GIVE ME MODELS AND TEXTURE OVERHAULS YOU FUCKING HACKS

YOU PROMISED MIQOTES TO HAVE ASSES AGAIN.

It would be funny if they did do that. Not really pleased about it. Would've been better having a ova series or anime to be honest. Americans make terrible stuff.

Doesn't matter to me if there's black people. I hate white washing anyway. There's hardly any Asian characters in American adaptations. That's my real beef.

Server limitations bro

Why cant Sony just make a movie/anime from their own ips that are worth something. Half of their game are already movies. A soul sacrifice movie would be perfect since the story is already done.

>Pilot episode is a Live Action Calamity
youtube.com/watch?v=39j5v8jlndM

Attached: owari da.gif (851x471, 2.58M)

>pretty much all servers are locked, even the preferred ones
>a large amount of them are congested and won't open anytime soon
>servers already can't handle 24-man raids properly
>login queues getting out of control
>"maybe we should buy new servers?"
>NAH FUCK THAT, CALL THOSE FAGGOTS AT NETFLIX, WE NEED SOME LIVE-ACTION SHIT RIGHT NOW
>FUCKING GENIUS, WHAT THE GAME TRULY NEEDS IS A FUCKING TV SHOW FOR THE BAKA GAIJINS THAT DIDN'T WANT TO WATCH DAD OF LIGHT
>IF WE DONT GET TWO MIRRION SUBS NOW WE WILL FIRE YOSHIDA JUST LIKE HOW WE FIRED THAT STUPID FUCK FROM FFXV

Take the bunpill

>it's a sitcom set in the Rising Stones
>you can see Yoshi in the background of most episodes dressed as the Wandering Minstrel

Attached: 1549710752110.jpg (375x375, 22K)

Seeing as it's a western production company, I assume it's to help expand FFXIV's western presence. Japan already has Light novels, Mangas, cafes, Yoshida going around doing 'FATES', and a live action TV show/Movie. Plus shit like this.

Attached: ホテル壁面、ファイナルファンタジーの世界に 横浜 みなとみらい 01.webm (1000x562, 2.94M)

Because no one gives a fuck about Soul Sacrifice.

I thought people liked The Expanse?

It sucks that xiv doesn't have any actual good spinoff stuff.

No. Any money this game makes will go into anything but this game, please understand

America gets a live action TV series

Japan gets a slice of life anime where Tataru manages the Scions and their daily lives

Attached: tataru.png (1080x500, 582K)

>pretty much all servers are locked, even the preferred ones
Quit during 4.2, they're still fucking doing that? Not even WoW at the PEAK of its popularity had that shit. Does FFXIV use servers from 20 years ago?

where's the fucking khloe album

I CLOSE MY EYES
TELL US WHY MUST WE SUFFER
RELEASE YOUR HANDS
FOR YOUR WILL DRAGS US UNDER
MY LEGS GROW TIRED
TELL US WHERE MUST WE WANDER
HOW CAN WE CARRY ON
IF REDEMPTION'S BEYOND US

Can't funnel it all into XV anymore, have to come up with other projects to throw excess profit at.

The only one that was locked during 4.2 was Balmung, and that was because they reopened it for about a week before closing the gates. Now EVERYWHERE is booked

Reminder that Flamethrower's damage ticks every second and thus does 100 potency per second in 5.0, making it MCH's strongest aoe move.

>soken randomly walks on set in one episode to eat some tendies

Give me anime adaptation of Oshiete! Mentor-chan

PRELOAD FUCKING WHEN

You are retarded for thinking these come from the same budget.

That would be awesome, america can stay with their black Thancred and Minfilia.

So how long will the two WAR meta last now that WAR is superior in every way to the three other tank jobs?

ps4 preload already out
pc preload later

So 250 potency per gcd.
Nothing broken, it should at least do that fucking much to be competitive with other aoe moves.

>Senei got nerfed
Ahaha get fucked samfags

>even SLOWER LB3 build up
wont be worth it

>gooks solo heal solo tank uwu
youtube.com/watch?v=wMaktt2lt6A

>15:23 time
>fastest kill is 13:54

Attached: 1535122447350.jpg (267x279, 45K)

Had to look up the name, I meant Oshiete Lalafell-sensei

youtu.be/UGfl3UEk9V4
MOMMY

This will be extremely bad no matter how many white/black/asian/martians they throw in

You can't make this shit up.

Whitney Huston

Anybody thinking SE shilled for this is fucking retarded.
They had a stream today and didn't even mention this. This is just Sony doing Sony shit.

How do I enable the secondary cross hotbars that expand off my normal ones? How do I use them? Please help I am new (and not from WoW I promise, I came from ESO).

>War
>Superior
>Less damage than GNB and DRK
Huh?

Attached: 34255344326.jpg (236x235, 10K)

What the fuck is the point of buffed higan?
>Put it on adds who will die in 15 seconds anyway
Why?

None of them are really "super-locked" like Balmung and Gilgamesh in 4.0 (you couldn't even pay to transfer to them), but things are getting out of control.

Attached: 20190626_193159.png (952x362, 24K)

who will play /ourguy/?

Attached: ffxiv_01082019_055930_685.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

>ps4 preload already out
Ok then, how the fuck do I get it to go?

IS IT REALLY?!

gross

brainlet

Put on something that won't die in 15 sec then, otherwise just use Tenka or Midare.

how are they going to make live action lalafels?

Attached: ffxiv_white_mage.png (555x840, 618K)

Well technically their strongest move is Auto crossbow since it's 180 potency every 1.5 seconds so 120 potency per second. But you still want to use Flamethrower if you don't have overheat up and Bio Blaster is on CD.

Only a filthy Belta would hate on it.

Attached: expanse-roci-v-stealth.webm (888x500, 2.77M)

reboot your ps4

That's a 10/10 in britain

They all come from the same budget, you fucking moron. It comes from SQUARE ENIX.

How do you even cast chocobos? You paint an ostrich or what?

She's already sassy and brown.

>Can’t focus at work because I keep having intrusive thoughts about Fordola stomping on my balls and making me worship her feet

cunny or bust

Attached: A1xXVAe.png (98x158, 40K)

Same way they did hobbits in LotR

They really should just implement a mega server with dynamic zone channels for each zone per datacentre.

What does the PC Bang buff do?

Merlwyb is the only one that does anything to help folks, even if she can´t even handle the pirate groups everywhere

Kanye doesn´t do anything and refuses to help anyone all the time
The sultana is useless and is only there to hide how the merchants rule the nation

It´s not like the other nations are any better, but that only shows how every leader is a complete fuck up and if not for the warrior of light the world would be destroyed by now

Attached: 1561649038946.png (1056x520, 41K)

Sounds like a fun fanfest skit they could pull off for shits and giggles.

her face is melting

they use cgi for them

Attached: lalafellf.png (600x600, 327K)

You still have to hope for non-retarded tank that won't pull the mobs out of the aoe while you channel the thing still.

Still waiting for a credible source on this image, friend.

>pps comparisons when we know for a fact tanks have varying jobmods

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723--eyes.jpg (236x231, 9K)

>Balance spreadsheet
Yikes

Attached: ADlBY7O.png (318x405, 248K)

>Tonegawa: middlemanagement blues, but with tataru

I dig it

Fake and gay

They will all be played by the GoT guy

We got anything for SAM vs MNK damage?

Anyone? Please?

Attached: 1561342741022.gif (602x476, 89K)

In the worst CG you've ever seen

>Japan gets a slice of life anime where Tataru manages the Scions and their daily lives'

is this real?

It is considering all woman over here wear bhurkas so its hard to judge their appearance.

SAM still does more damage than MNK don't worry

twitter.com/IGN/status/1144259369317670912
>a company working with netflix is also working on this
It is going to be a shitshow

>the job with a gun does less damage than the job with a shield
wew lad

Last tab in Character Customization

Budget doesn't matter, this live-action shit is being created for marketing purposes, and even preferred servers are getting locked at the moment. They want more people playing this game and yet trial players won't even be able to play it properly due to changes on how the queue works.

it's probably time that lalafell were removed from the franchise anyway, they're problematic in western markets

Now you'll never be able to Login.

You'll have to set them up manually in your HUD layout options.

Playing gunbreaker don't give a fuck about your tranny charts.

This makes no sense. WAR received no buffs from the media tour, while Gunbreaker did. WAR was calculated to be the 3rd lowest DPS before the final numbers were released today.

Oh, so that's why this game has been getting shilled so hard on Yea Forums in recent months

you can't compare potencies directly between different jobs you fucking retard

>mfw reading the skills for all tanks
DRK seems worse off compared to the other three.
How did it end up like this

Attached: this_kills_the_legiana.jpg (1384x1834, 594K)

Jim Carrey

Attached: 51SvQePbDOL[1].jpg (500x334, 39K)

Tessa Thompson

Yeah but how much? if it's only like 200 then there's no point in playing it.

Liar

Fell cleave and Inner Chaos got buffed

Who cares, neither bring rDPS. Another two years of NIN and DRG chads laughing at the SAM and MNKlets

The setting is called "W Cross Hotbar"

Double tap l2/r2 or whatever the equivalent buttons on your controller are

Why not fucking anime? Like FMA:B

>DRG

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I can't believe WoW died to FFXIV

Attached: shadowniggers.jpg (500x770, 72K)

Go to you talents under the tab role action/cross class if DOL or DOH then click on the ones. There should be a a row of boxes that will get filled when you select them. Then either drag them on to your hot bar or select them and add them if you're on controller.

Settings

I play the game with japanese audio anyways so I don't particularly care but don't the characters have english voice actors already? Won't it be annoying if the show has different actors with different voices?

They pretty much function all the same now and the DPS difference is small at best. Just play what you enjoy.

WoW commited suicide really.

Yeah there never was a point in playing MNK, people are saying it's even worse to play now aside from shit damage

Not enough to justify them jumping from 3rd to way above the previous 1st.

>I thought people liked The Expanse?
I NEED MY SEASON 4 AMAZON

Attached: Belter Tech.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

live action heavensward could be the next game of thrones

How are they gonna fuck up lalafels in the adaptation?

Attached: 1465320252925.gif (234x280, 1.03M)

I'm guessing the XIV show will have nothing to do with the plot of the game. It'll probably take place in Eorzea but they could set it in any time period they want.

>NIN and DRG chads
>implying
People that play NIN and DRG are cuckold tier who love prepping the party bull. SAMs and MNKs dab on your raidtrannyDPS

PRE LOAD WHEN?

cast actual children

>ninety frames per second

No, the English VAs are dogshit and the writing is trash so no one will care

>live action lalafels

Attached: 1558723225496.png (1280x720, 693K)

NOW!

>All the stupid "UNGA BUNGA ME BIGGEST DPS" retards won't play GNB

Thank god, I can enjoy my job quietly now.

Both Fell Cleave and Inner Chaos got buffed from the media tour. Maybe research some things you have no idea about before saying stupid shit.

god damn it, I keep checking for an update and the fucking ps4 keeps saying that there isn't one, I don't want to miss the early access bros

where the FUCK is it

I'd love to slam her milf ass hard

Dwarves

SPIN DA DRUM

the update doesn't go up until about 3 hours so before the servers go back up

>Implying they even have the brain to do so
GNB is the highest skill tank.

the eldest and most powerful eggman

NIN's actually fun to play though. Arguably the second most engaging melee DPS behind MNK

>MUH DEEPS
>huh? orange percentile? Nah fuck off tranny, only thing that matters is a clear
Coping SAM/MNK, enjoy another two years in the shed

>we need someone to play a short, intelligent, morally grey puppet master merchant who basically runs the city

Attached: MV5BMTM1MTI5Mzc0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzgzOTQz._V1_UY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 12K)

Post your favorite XIV video while we wait for early access.

I bet the music in the show is gonna be some generic bull shit dime a dozen bull shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=xeQOXry59p0

Attached: 6AdLsECn.jpg (512x512, 51K)

she looks like she takes the BBC

I just woke up, any big news in the patch notes or major changes in skills now that the job guide is out?

>Japan gets a slice of life anime where Tataru manages the Scions and their daily lives
Man I'd pay for those BDs

These two You should also you the other expanded crossbar option as well, with the double tapping and all.

youtube.com/watch?v=0XQtn-4aZeA

I actually enjoy watching Tessa Thompson. I don't think she will be one of the greats by any means, but I enjoy watching her in whatever she's in.

>Japan gets a slice of life anime where Tataru manages the Scions and their daily lives
Will it show her having sex with various men in each city?

She's so cute.

Have to give this credit, never played or give a shit but this is a hell of a way to do things.

>SMNs are having a total meltdown that they're no longer overpowered as fuck and invalidate the other two casters
Get fucked retards. The job is awfully designed so anyone that seriously plays it is a tragic bandwagoner.

Thank fuck it's not VII, I can only take so much milking of a single franchise.

Japan already nailed it with a fun little live action Final Fantasy show about a father and son playing the MMO and not realizing they're playing with each other. I forget what it's called

Attached: 1533201368233.webm (110x62, 1.8M)

Are you excited for the Safer Sephiroth raid crossover event when FFVII Remake is complete in 2026?

youtube.com/watch?v=iewfOmHjwYU

There’s like 17 hours until early access starts, calm down

DRK main here, should I stick with them to 80 first or swap to Gunbreaker? How strong is DRK looking? I was PLD main in ARR at 50 and HS and swapped to DRK towards the end of HS. PLD I hear is going to be god tier but, Gun and Drk seem fine.

Why Balance Discord mafia has such power even in Yea Forums threads?

POST WHAT YOU ARE DOING YOU ABSOLUTE LUNATICS

Attached: dd.png (765x679, 346K)

>we're going to kill wow even if it kills us

absolutely based

They said that it's going to be original stories, so who knows how many characters from the game will actually show up.

The real question is how will they handle Lalafells? Is there just gonna be a big casting call for midgets?

youtube.com/watch?v=9-kzAnJyt0A

This is the most cringeworthy shit I've seen in a while. Fuck off.

>People are actually embracing and enjoying that video
Why are people so stupid?

What are talking about?

Drk is more dps but now plays like discount warrior. Gnb is less dps but is probably more fun/complicated to play.

DRK has a medium sized dick but the worst kit of all tanks. Literally the best thing they have is TBN and it is not enough.

Also it is the easiest tank to play now by far. Even WAR takes more skill because they have to worry about SKS breakpoints and shit. DRK is a fucking joke. I am so glad I am finally jumping ship.

Jokes on you if she's brown I'm down

How will they translate this into live action?

because the avarage Yea Forums user can't even clear savage fights so they relay on what raidtranny circlejerks approve

There's nothing worse than being ignored, I know user.

>play only bard
>find out it will be shit in ShB
>power level SMN, WAR, DRG, and AST to cap in the past month
>they're all fucking shit now
thanks a lot guys you tricked me again

>Make FFXIV Netflix show
>Get their creative team on it to promote their 'values'
>Make it grim and full of twists like 'that other popular fantasy show'
>Add in blood and gore and keep the 'ye olde english'
>Spin off, doesnt follow the game at all
>Make main character black
>Add a love interest
>Have a gratuitous lalafell x maleqote sex scene in episode 3
This will be the worst thing to ever happen.

DRK is really just doing the same thing it has always done, but without DA, so now all of them are going to realize what a shitty filler that skill was. As for dungeon runs or catching multiple adds then LMAO enjoy not spamming abyssal drain and calling it a day

>that theme
Cute!

Attached: this pleases the tomoko.png (231x149, 26K)

PLDs get a gap closer...
DRKs get a clone...
GNB gets to exist...

But WAR.
WAR never changes...

DRK is basically war with slightly higher damage and almost no utility
It’s fine

WAR has changed

PLD looks like the highest damage dealer of all the tanks.
But every tank is fine. The differences in performance are negligible to anyone who isn't just trying to maximize their damage output to the nth degree.
Just play what you enjoy

Poorly

At this point, I'm convinced Sony has some kind of geas or bet on with someone where 30% of its annual budget has to be on critical and commercial failures.

Attached: goodbyecruelworld.jpg (340x474, 43K)

What is this? A webm for ants?

GIVE ME PRELOAD YOU FAGGOT JAPS

Man the music in that fight is so damn good. The vocals starting on pull is crazy as hell too.

Playing PoE legion Cyclone build

WHAT THE FUCK WHERE DID THEY GET THIS?

fucking jack

>scene is from maleqote's pov

youtu.be/MQKqaqgXsQs?t=382

I don't give a fuck
AST IS FUCKING DEAD
FUCK S-E
FUCK YOSHI
AND FUCK YOU SONY IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN ANIME

they cast japanese midgets

Yesterday's stream.

Hey ya'll it's me it's ya boy Asmongold

>SMN, DRG
>shit

how the actual fuck did they make a darkknight expansion and then fuck it up? Is this not a bad sign to anyone else? Thats like if Wrath of the Lich king launched and death knights were trash day 1. Who the fuck thinks FFXIV is going to turn out well when this is how the devs think? We are fucked.

>youtube.com/watch?v=xeQOXry59p0
Oh neat, they released the track?

GNB has a lot to manage, that's about it
PLD is on par

Judging by how mad people get even with basic shit like weaving, I suspect it's more like the average Yea Forums user can't clear savage fights, so they go full sour grapes and just start calling everyone who can trannies.

Can't wait to hear the rest of the soundtrack god damn

Attached: automobiles in space.gif (426x240, 3.06M)

You are so original...not.
reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/c65mfo/plds_get_a_closer/

Fucking why playing SAM feels so bad, like I'm a 7 year old kid swinging at a Pinata. I fucking hate it

The job changes are shite. If the game really caps at 90 fps, I'm done. Currently if I cap at 72 fps the game goes down all the way to 40 and that's unplayable.

I need it for my house

Monks were shit through 80% of stormblood my dude

Become what you must

Great idea Yoshi, not like the game could use a graphics overhaul or anything.

I've rewatched that shit so many times. One of the best cinematics in any game

Yeah fuck putting that money back in to the game. No instead cut shit. We should only get one new raid per expansion, and a new dungeon every other expansion.

Attached: 477.jpg (471x1024, 41K)

>I forget what it's called
光のお父さん

Why are you implying DRK is trash tier?
They'll be able to clear content without issue

>Live action Hrothbros will just be people in fursuits.
Please no...

Attached: 1561464006137.png (977x818, 1.8M)

WAR gets to be extremely strong every single patch without fail. And if it ever falls behind, the playerbase will scream at their highest possible pitch at yoshi to ensure their job is always at least mandatory.

Alright, I'm going to put my ps4 in sleep mode and hope it gets the update automatically, if it doesn't I'm burning Snoy's office down

WAR,HUUUUUUUUUUH
WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Attached: 3Uus.gif (500x203, 942K)

>same company that's doing the witcher tv series

I don't doubt this at all.

Why the FUCK is Nebula a 2 minute cooldown? Is Yoshida retarded?

alexander had great vocals with the exception of a12s. i hate j-rock

They'll probably cast someone cute and funny

Father of Light. Based on a true story. Also getting remade into a movie this year.

based

we need more employees

Attached: 応募してください.jpg (1191x874, 164K)

No, I've pointed the exact point on the stream they've let Titania's music play, but when I refreshed I see the length of the vod changed from 2:00:00 to 4:27:45.
Use this one now youtu.be/MQKqaqgXsQs?t=9251

>All this fucking overreacting
Why are you acting like trannies?

>ffxiv devs putting effort into their game

Attached: laughingsm.gif (300x165, 1.35M)

SE will only gain money from this deal....

Attached: 1542481097474.jpg (400x600, 39K)

>not even 24 hours until release
What happened, bros?

Attached: mmos_t.jpg (965x276, 119K)

isnt that the same as shadow wall

Please stop this, I'm already fighting temptation to bond back in. I can't be having this nonsense on my one day off from the grind caves.

So they need everything?

Don't you have a 8.2 thread somewhere to spread your stench?

>Why are you upset that your job is now brainless, unfun, and has no utility? You can clear content fine
Are you even listening to yourself?

>twitch
The games in 24H maintence

Final Fantasy XIV fucking sucks.

Probably because no one can play rn

Attached: asmon layer.webm (429x155, 2.72M)

Honestly? Fuck Wars. They're worse than healer mains at this point. If they're not the absolute best at every fucking aspect, they throw a fit.

SAY IT AGAIN Y'ALL

How much time until the patch DL?

Attached: 1479632228619.png (323x303, 7K)

The game is currently offline, what do you expect exactly?

Attached: 68eb41a8d2921552450f164a6b6ac113.jpg (621x800, 378K)

Attached: the old school experience.jpg (1920x1080, 647K)

Attached: as2.png (656x441, 484K)

>dark arts spam wasnt brainless
Actually how smooth is your brain

Attached: lookbook.jpg (500x500, 75K)

11pm est

Attached: 1303128300457.jpg (464x349, 20K)

i recently moved state and can't spend time with my mom really anymore. she played and liked cataclysm era wow, should i ask if she would want to try xiv?

otherwise she'd play classic with me

>X IS FUCKING RUIIIIIINNNNED BAWWWWWWWWWWWW
Fuck off and go dilate

>He doesn't know
The flagship job always gets fucked up.
>DRG
>MNK
>DRK
It just keeps happening.

Guys, what if it's going to be the first Western isekai show
>A normal American boy got hit by truck and reincarnated in FFXIV world

Maybe it will follow the same format as Dad of Light?

Your favorite game fucking sucks.

Attached: sux.png (1396x1038, 1.11M)

moods! delete this!
> /xivg/

Attached: 1561147174855.jpg (1200x1013, 70K)

lmao

PATCH UP

Attached: 1558652033535.gif (255x191, 1.9M)

Wasted opportunity on the vieras

Attached: aeas.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

I probably go to check DPS changes for all jobs in SSS after servers goes up. I hope everyone visited low populate server for comfy leveling before maintenance, right?

Isn't its 11PM on the east coast already?

What's up with the cunt spamming that bearded guy with headphones in FFXIV?
Is it a WoW autist? Why isn't he playing his game? He's in every thread

Are you ok?

Why dies XIV make Asmongold seethe so hard?

dilate

>primarily female-led
>always seek males for advice and money
they already know

Attached: ffxiv_01112019_010101_818.jpg (1920x1080, 477K)

youtube.com/watch?v=F_rjSQjj5bQ
GET FUCKING HYPED BROS
best part is :51 to 1:14

>2.8k viewers for a game currently under maintenance
what are they even watching?

BUSTA WOLF

This picture is edited, right?

Why the hell do people post Asmongold in here? I just want to punch his ugly-ass

Reminder that WAR's are bitching that Onslaught isnt free and on a charge even though it's a direct buff to Inner release since both get a Crit/DH. Reminder that WAR has THREE (3) ways to prevent knock backs while all other tanks have one (1).

Imagine being in the cuckshed with warrior and sch.

Attached: 1556689518541.jpg (200x200, 10K)

xenoveritas.org/static/ffxiv/timer.html

> want to play DRK
> 0 utility
PLD it is then

they made it very clear that its set in eorzea, so it's going to be like the warcraft movie live action humans with cgi monsters.

I SWEAR TO FUCK YOU BETTER STOP

No, it’s Noon.

Attached: slap.jpg (158x152, 5K)

Average American teen Tayquandrius is reincarnated in Eorzea and has a 10 minute long sex scene with Minfilia every episode.

There's 2k people watching MrBrappy talk about the patch notes

6.0 will be the BLM expansion

It isn't just that. They also ruined blood weapon+quietus and Abyssal Drain.

SE will get fucking money by selling the rights to the IP, are you retarded?

FFXIV 1.0 servers

Sorry bro Keanu already did Isekai.

It’s 11 AM now

Wasn't DRG top at the start of HW and only then was second later to MCH?

>SCH
You mean AST, SCH is fine

There's a manga where SE employee gets isekai'd into FF14.
mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100084319

You mean RDM

every expansion is the BLM expansion

Deployment Target and Emergency Tactics is for Adlo only now?

Every possible way under the sun.

>tfw never get dance partner

>Sony
So who will be played by Adam Sandler and Kevin Smith?

BALANCE DISCORD SAID DRK IS BAD

>it's true
fucking christ.
Streamers are a blight.

Attached: delete streamers.png (318x262, 57K)

>Yoshida going around doing 'FATES'

Citation needed.

he hates weeb shit

Kevin Smith as Papalymo

It's an assumption that anyone who criticises ffxiv is an wow playing assmongler

Attached: soywow.png (644x800, 15K)

They got a bunch of potency nerfs

He said that is has furry characters in it.

Elsa Jean as Tataru

Playing Wolfenstein et

dont blame the pig, blame the one that feeds him

FUCK MY STATIC IS GONNA KICK ME NOW

>Asmongold seethe so hard?
I just check his youtube and looks like he always seething about WoW and trashing WoW.

Bunnies, anime? What is this faggot shit. Take me home, take me to Classic Wow. NOW!!!!!

Attached: bNcI6O6.png (137x140, 49K)

Well it does now

Attached: 1561053614397.png (1070x491, 1.04M)

based

> an

Why do you care about the pre load when we still have to wait another 17 hours

>Koreans can still play

playing dota and thinking about how cool it would be if ninja mudras worked like invoker.

Attached: kael dota.jpg (471x993, 129K)

They're retarded.
It's literally a better WAR now.

WHM chads WW@

Attached: 1561637082492.jpg (500x500, 28K)

but the panda people...

What? Can you post meltodown? Because it's clearly your headcanon.

>Yda it's time for a little aetherial manipyoolayseeON

Oh no, not the Balance Discord!!!! NO BROS HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?

>retard

Damn, you can really see how shitty his hair is in that thumbnail

...and WoW doesn't?

What the fuck is wrong with Square Enix

how bad is it MNKchads

Attached: 1558657103391.jpg (1204x1074, 181K)

Coming from someone whose game has had Worgens for years, that seems somewhat hypocritical.

Mourning the general state of healers.

rat faced beady eyes motherfucker, no other streamer has a face more punchable than that idiot
he looks like the ugly child of jew and irish

>They're retarded.
BALANCE DISCORD IS META
FUCK OFF ERPKEK

FF14 unironically has the best story of any FF game, so I'm okay with this.

it does worse damage than warrior and is more simple though

>using TBN and Abyssal Drain on cooldown was engaging AoE
DRK still has the most AoE tools out of all the tanks, what the fuck are you moaning about now that you can't use a janky mana engine that relied on random enemy autos and eating damage to build blood and mana back

Besides, I thought you raidtrannies only cared about raid content so you can autofelate your own parses

no, but this is

Attached: 1561164153042.jpg (1200x1013, 127K)

Where can I see the updated spells?

RIN-CHAN NO

Attached: 【黒い砂漠】疼いたから数年ぶりにやってみる! #しずりん生放送 - YouTube. (1163x654, 251K)

>The Expanse and Netflix’s upcoming adaptation of the beloved Polish fantasy series The Witcher
On the one hand, Expanse was great. On the other hand, we got a look at shit like the Nilfgaardian armor, and that was dogshit.

Soooo. Putting the writing(which is bound to be terrible) aside. This should be pretty shit.

>It's literally a better WAR now
Delirium doesn't give guaranteed direct crits retard

and Tauren literally since launch

Reminds me of that dont you guys have phones diablo guy

i want to be reincarnated as a viera prostitute

His face really just looks totally soulless

Okay NOW you're pissing me OFF. You are NOT getting invited to the Asmonlayer, faggot!

Attached: q7bgHyF.png (107x130, 36K)

BLAAACK

SAM CHADS

ASSEMBLE

Why? Just put money into hiring people and fixing up the rest of the mess 1.0 left.

Attached: 1558797702654.gif (293x199, 1.94M)

The Lodestone’s Job Guide has updated already.

Heavensward is the best story of any FF game, ARR and Stormblood, not so much

On the lodestone jobs guide.

>this chart some literal who posted to google drive is proof that DRK is simple and bad

Attached: im done.png (500x600, 329K)

>SMN MENTOR GUY FROM BALANCE DISCORD FISHING FOR RUIN4 PROCS EVERY PREPULL
Madness. This is madness.

NO BROS WE LOST HER

Have any potencies or anything changed compared to before?

Fucking this, finally someone else says it

Its too bad some people take him seriously
youtu.be/dVIjRv5RuDs

lol

Attached: I_rolled_nothing_I_could_do.jpg (816x708, 98K)

FFXI is better. Chains of Promathia alone is one of the greatest vidya stories ever.

I'm sleeping for the last 8 hours of the maintenance

user, they're either not in, or played by roasties.

JOB GUIDE UPDATED

Stormblood is okay. The theme is just not very interesting.

FFXIV has been assisting in the last few months by being a better choice but yeah, it was more Blizzard fucking up their own game in every possible manner than anything else.

Attached: 1561134274962.png (700x373, 72K)

Look at the balance smn lounge

SAM would be my number one job if it weren't for their main skill looking like ass. How does the DoT 1-sen iaijutsu look way better than the 3-sen big dick DPS iaijutsu?

You know that's not what it will be.
The main character will be the WoL and there will be Value brand scions and garleans and the CG will look like it's 20 years old.

excuse me but what is the point of tornado kick now?

He parses fucking blue which makes it all the more hilarious. Go look at his logs.

No, but it's 230 higher potency per iteration, friendo.

Play PvP Please...

No point

Literally who even wanted left?

too remove from your hotbar

To kick something.

If you really want to just take it slow for a minute

you know what it is. it doesn't need to be bigger.

Stormblood is generic in every sense of the word. It's a bad fucking sign when the most interesting part about it is the super one-dimensional villain

Where do I find princess trout to level up my cooking with? I checked the market place but they were like 1000 Gil! How the heck am I supposed to afford that!

Attached: 9C330949-EF01-4DFD-B85D-A4A55E411321.jpg (496x351, 50K)

they listened to my survey when I asked them to give FFXIV more funding and attention as a IP

>all those downvotes from blizzdrones who don't understand humor
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>having to hear the obnoxious Setsugekka SFX even more often now

Attached: D43F6DC9-57AA-4A6A-A21E-C5353A1A2ACE.gif (132x142, 83K)

ARR is kino
If you ever replay the game with an alt is very comfy.

SB is fucking dogshit fucking lysae DID NOTHIINGGGGG

Literally who even wanted right?

That's what he said.

He also said when reacting to the wowfugee explaining Shadowbringers that:

>He isn't a weeb
>He doesn't understand why there are mechs
>He hates that there are races that have fur

I forgot the others. But basically every complaint he made, WoW has the same thing.

Just mad you won't get invited to the Asmonlayer.

Attached: DlF2KKsXcAYY7se.jpg (268x370, 10K)

>hearing it at all
Why would you ever let a SAM into your party is beyond me

I didn't want it but I don't not want it so that's ok I guess

Go buy them at the fish store in Limsa

I ran into this guy in Rabanastre and he was still using uncombo'd Halones. It wasn't anywhere near as often as in that video but he was still at it. What a lad.

I wish they made Midare sound like Chaos Thrust.

He hates WoW as well.

fuck autists and trannies turning the game into a number crunch.

a-user...

Attached: 1561468422083.jpg (654x654, 24K)

Seething.

Idris Elba

>live action
Fucking why? Video games are ideally suited for cgi/animation kinda movies and shows. They will probably still be shit but miles ahead of live action crap.

At this point, the real reason is that it is not the game he's been addicted to for 15 years.

Reportan.

Attached: ffxiv_27062019_033605_751.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

I can't imagine a live-action FFXIV series
youtu.be/9OEw8qAoNT8

Attached: ffxiv-commercial-screenshot-03.jpg (630x355, 148K)

I know you can't lose money from a Netflix series but this show is going to be universally panned by critics and it makes fans of Square Enix games wonder how competent they are when they make decisions like this

Midare sounds fucking orgasmic

It's the fucking workday

Is the patch still not available, or did FFXIV patch itself in the background when I wasn't looking?

Attached: 1550719747078.jpg (200x200, 12K)

When is the patch available to download?

practicing Soul Calibur

Attached: 1557289317244.jpg (850x840, 138K)

Attached: expanse-drummer.webm (1280x718, 2.9M)

Is this what it takes to raid savage? Voice chat and having to call out bullshit like taunts and cooldowns. I was hoping to get away from that serious type of raiding in WoW but it is just more of the same.

i need to do as much dps as possible
youtube.com/watch?v=8YB8X1Nmu3g

Stormblood itself is like "downtime" in story progression. Good stories always have downtimes between "epic" moments. ShB looks like second HW.

super shit, very cheaply done wannabe sci-fi

He did say that he's not actually a gamer. He only plays WoW.

That in itself is already different compared to those that play XIV.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YCpllDLIdJc

no, those are just WF poopsockers
all savage content can be pugged voiceless

At least the trannies and negroes and interracial will be accurate to the game!

Wait, how are people pulling numbers for shit like DRK and PLD out of their ass if we don't even know how much MP their relevant MP restoration skills restore

Attached: thinking.gif (1080x1080, 505K)

I want a black gf :(

Hi R*ddit. Fucking greyparser

this

> in the God's year of 2000 + 10 + 9
> watching """streamers"""
> especially "maintime streamers" (ie.: leeches/jobless trash)
you are part of the problem

hakaze is worse. tied for worst sound effect in the game with heavy shot

Hannibal probably gets Erik Andre in his ass while in Holland's ass

I want one of them played by him.

Attached: Bizarre-secret-Danny-DeVito-shrine-discovered-in-New-York-bathroom-.jpg (759x500, 62K)

i wish it had the sound from the stormblood actions trailers, it's slightly different and better

don't question the balance discord

It's just PPS, not DPS.

We don't know anything about crit or DH or SKS and how that would affect DPS. So PPS is just a rough estimate of what every job does at base.

>gen z actors trying to act

What the fuck is that thumbnail

That’s how Yoshida calls it when he has XIV fans do some menial work for him IRL.

>servers aren't even up and I've already ate almost all of my snacks

Attached: D10.png (884x1277, 511K)

>DRK looks great
>WAR looks great
>PLD looks great
>GNB looks great
>Hrothgar look great and are specifically designed for tanks
Is this the Expansion of the Tank?

Attached: 1561464365905.jpg (1903x1618, 1.78M)

Yes, I am.
I miss Hagakure already.

yes

Drummer is great though.

Source on the pic?

This is asmongoloid we are talking about user.

>youtube.com/watch?v=1xOOFCltZuc
To be honest it has potential as CGI movie or high budget series. There is barely anything "weeb" in XIV lore and stroy. Hell the world itself is pretty grim. Same for WoW honestly. It's just on background and yo udon't think about it.

Attached: 1561595507985.png (540x489, 386K)

That sounds terrible
What will it be even about?

Fuckin fatass, why'd you do that?

Yes*
*WARs are bootleg DPS not an actual tank

Didn't they figure that stuff out based on gameplay footage from the media tour and such?
I know they figured some of the potencies out through stuff like that.

>Squenix's "ethics department" won't allow them to "blackface" actors
>The cute rabbits now canonically will have African noses.

they're both Gen X

no you don't. it's like going into a relationship with a latina.
> relationship drama
> hair falls out / wears a wig
> the vitamin-d / bone problem

a better choice, a mixed-breed?
sure. good fucking luck finding one of those out of like the existing 100 on the entire continent to pick you.

ASMONGOLD SAID MY NAME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Yeah, not because of a new expansion or anything you retard

I bought them yesterday and been to the gym.

Patched itself bro you don't have to worry about it later

All tanks are melee DPS jobs now, dummy.

nani the fuck

You fat fucking bastard. You legit make me sick. I have a ton of alcohol and pizza and salad ingredients ready, and here you are eating fucking cheetos getting dusty cheese powder all over your cock jerking off to anime because you're an over-indulgent cunt with no restraint. Pathetic. I hate you.

Attached: ArXI0J6.png (510x336, 130K)

It's called "I can't believe my dad plays a little lalafell girl in an online game called Final Fantasy XIV: FetchQuest chapter" or something.

no one cares cracker

ateast asmongoloid is still funnier than Mr.Brappy

Sony already did cgi and animated shorts for 15, so why is 14 getting live action?

Attached: BXk8oCM.jpg (1916x802, 86K)

PLD is a healer now though.

get a gym membership right now bitch

Attached: 1561645928444.png (225x225, 81K)

>the team behind the Witcher
Oh no no no here is your Garlean Live Action Troops

Attached: 18-heaviest-costumes3[1].jpg (324x517, 43K)

To try and appeal to the west probably.

Post jobs
strawpoll.me/18235223
Which ones you taking to 80?

Fatty

I remember seeing that when I was hyped for wow garrisons and ESO, thinking wtf is square enix thinking, but I had legacy account so whatever i guess
and then garrisons and eso came out and the rest is history

Can´t ruin what´s already shit though, so go ahead. As long as they don´t try to make a live action of FF VII, VIII or IX we are good.

Please stop.

>Make cgi movie yourselves.
>Let idiot Netflix people do it.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

it's isabelle moner you pedophile freak

All of them because I'm not a casual nigger.

Did Mr.Happy get a static as a DNC? Sorry whoever took him on.

Highlander is the real Kino tank race. Fuck off furfaggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=abTRxOM81Bc
can't wait to see what breaks this time.

Aren't they basing it more on the original books than the game? Is that how the armor might've looked like in the books? Either way, irl armor still looks better than whatever that is

>DRK looks great
Are you fucking kidding? They need work, they barely fucking tried. GNB is looking good same as PLD. PLD looking to be the standard top tier tank. WAR needs to be removed from the game thats how pathetic they are, they are clearly the most hated job among tanks at square enix HQ now.

>Doesn't like the SWHIIN-SCHWIING sound
Fuck off its awesome

Books.

UGLY AND OBESE
HORNLESS
HORNLESS

>17
>pedophilia
user...

You used wrong quint for you post bro

Attached: DzaR5RSWoAAkuim.jpg (1200x675, 102K)

thanks fellow pedophile freak

Both. Japan watch TV and Netflix too. The difference between JP and US is that they're more friendly to netflix. US hates netflix because it's part of their culture. It's common behavior.

Highlanders are fine, user.
Hrothgar are also fine.
No need for hate.

heavensward is basically game of thrown so imagine a live action version of that

thats the problem, the books are shit, the games are a lot better

Wheres the preload reeeeeeeeeee

Please stop eating your fucking "snacks" before the expansion then, you disgusting slobgoblin. Go fucking learn to cook some healthy shit. Dear god look at yourself. If you don't want to do it for other people, atleast half some fucking self-respect and do it for yourself.

Attached: iEQYSiP.png (279x301, 195K)

>BLU
>FSH
nice

What were you expecting?

you too

Attached: 3-2.png (640x360, 83K)

>everyone bitching about jobs in one way or another
Dude if you care about the numbers just play whatever job has the biggest parse it's not like you're tied to one

Attached: jobs.png (361x422, 69K)

>Tfw cutting
>Tfw hitting the gym later and today's workout has some of my favorite exercises

Attached: 1554173926785.jpg (683x577, 38K)

I dunno, I think it could be cool as long as sony take a hands off approach and Hivemind keeps their sjw bullshit to a minimum

I need some healthy/kinda healthy snacks. Give me some ideas.

The armor is probably just for CGI.

*glop*

Attached: 345345453354534453.jpg (950x1344, 164K)

later

>mhiggers
>kino anything

t. SuckingDownTheDiscordCum
You know those same retards got literally everything wrong with Stormblood, right?

> get snacks for the queue game
l m a o

Attached: 1551005878393.gif (500x493, 631K)

>More FSH than MNK
Based

Its parsetrannies and dramatic NEETcucks who literally have nothing better to do than bitch on a mongolian fish trading forum

Thin slices of ice with some water on the side. This is Yea Forums you're asking.

Oh wait I'm retarded I thought this was a movie.
Yeah no fucking way this can work as a tv show

>had to resort to making her younger to get everyone to be interested in Minfilia besides making waking sands joke
Now that's just sad

I'm a Ninochad but the fatty needed fatty on his post

Attached: 1561479323390.png (308x423, 85K)

>not buying your snacks right before going to sleep
What a retardo.

What snacks should I pick up while I'm on my way home from work tomorrow?

so where the fuck does Reprise go in the RDM rotation?

How long to everyone is bitching about their jobs sucking and wishing they all still pushed like in stormblood?

fruits, nuts, cheese and crackers, onions

I cleared every savage fight in Stormblood without voice, except for o12s where I used it just to say if I was covering savage wave cannon or not. Some people want voice chat because they can't remember things on their own, but if your party has a brain you don't need it.

I want a CGI movie of the Allagan's history or the war of the Magi.
Or maybe some kind of anthology series depicting the calamities and shit.

Here is a littel sneak peak at the Garlean Baddies

Attached: 61326156_714551355647582_9081498836657939571_n.jpg (480x480, 109K)

>tfw didn't finish Hildy SB quest because of 3 hours of waiting for Kugane Ohashi this morning.
Bros...

2 or more years

Attached: 1543461757329.png (280x330, 50K)

Fuck you guys I'm going to buy more snacks now.

Attached: A2.jpg (844x612, 181K)

Attached: snack.jpg (600x408, 43K)

There is no way in hell it will be kept to a minimum.

you don't use it

When you need to move but also don't have dualcast/quickcast up.
Alternatively can be used to fix a bad MP meter, like if you're 50/60 and manafication just came up you can reprise first to fix it.

This.
>SB was BEST EXPANSION
>ShB IS TRASH

>working tomorrow
L O L

How about you buy chicken, pasta, sauce, or perhaps some flour and yeast and make some pizza? It fills you up, it's... healthier than "snacks" and it's pretty fucking cheap. Lots of downtime cooking this stuff, so no need to stay away from the Pc for too long.

Only wowfugees will say sb is good.

>This figure walks up to you, hands you a note that says:
>A or M, you can only pick one and we will act like this never happened afterwards.
What do you pick?

Attached: 4535345345435435351.jpg (789x889, 74K)

I finish 2 hours after the maintenance is scheduled to end so I'm hoping I get home around the time the maintenance actually ends.

iirc 1.x's ending CGI cutscene and ARR's opening CGI cutscene cost around 10 million bucks. That's about 15 mins of footage. A 50min episode of GoT cost about the same or less.

>pasta
>pizza
>healthy

Just cleaned my ears out with q-tips bros I'm ready to listen to all of Soken's work

HW will still be the best expansion.
SB will always be garbage, cope stormfag

That's why I eat salad and beans, aside from being a choice substrate for superior fart producing bugs, it's not particularly delicious and I can let it sit in my fridge

only half of sb was good

I'm gonna order a kebab pizza tomorrow and eat it while waiting to log in

Peanut butter on banana slices.

Attached: DD42B167-1695-4548-AA44-F50FC0F6E7CE.jpg (1024x973, 135K)

>He didn't experience the actual ending to SB
user....

Not after 2 years.

They've never extended expansion maintenance, though, have they?

>carbs
>healthy

I mean how much harm could they really do in final fantasy, it already has black folk and shit

>Thought that said breast expansion
Maybe I should sleep.

goldfish crackers

>Put "healither" in quotations to imply it's only marginally better than cheetos
>ESL retard comes in
Can you learn to read before (You)'ing me?

Fuck off for good meowie.

Attached: 05fd286a48f226171a97b243eaeb2e32.png (474x173, 35K)

Wrong. Congested means super locked. Also now all of Aether is Congested.

Where my famfrit niggas at?

Attached: fagfrit.png (1920x1080, 3.73M)

>live action dragoons
will it be epic or cringe

Attached: heavensward.jpg (2000x1362, 503K)

Attached: SIMPLE-AMAZING-Peanut-Butter-Overnight-Oats-Just-5-ingredients-5-minutes-prep-and-SO-delicious-vegan (1456x2248, 346K)

>He hates on carbs
Glad to see you sit inside all day and do nothing. If you hit the gym, you eat carbs. If you excercize for extended periods of time, you eat carbs. Keto is a fucking myth. I don't know what I'm expecting from skinny faggots on Yea Forums though.

They've never had this many players trying to log in at the same time and Blizz is going to DDoS them fucking hard.

>Put "healither" in quotations
>Didn't actually put "healthier" in quotations
Want to go read your post again, retard?

Help.

Attached: 4b515d9e9ab12d1901f8b7ab8a0f27fd.png (948x183, 71K)

will be yikes XD XD

Not even close. Highlanders are MNK's only. Roe's are the true tank race. Most tank NPC's are Roe or Au ra.

Snacking on a cream cheese tower while I wait to login.