party member dies

> party member dies

Attached: 1561646816502.jpg (1920x1080, 697K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Yw5jkAHgME
youtube.com/watch?v=BHCBzTsg854
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

splat

>Useless load party member dies

They come back as an illusion created by the big bad to taunt you.

Attached: 1561584357106.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

>already posted more than 50 times
trying way too hard

seethe

And it's funnier every time

let's not play this game

Attached: 1559270561756.png (843x903, 39K)

Not videogames fuck off

This. These trannies are pretty cringe and need to dilate + have (straight) sex

>comedic relief party member leaves the party literally

>NOOO MY UNFUNNY ECELEB NIGGER DID WORLD A FAVOR! WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW WHERE DO I FIND ANOTHER BULL FOR MY WIFE

Attached: 1561483038484.jpg (955x629, 156K)

Is that the guy who played D'Angelo in The Wire?

>Fucking zoomies wit their ecelebs
>A-Aniki...A true hero :'(

its not funny at all, you are just jaded and a small individual
it would be funny if you were messing with him alive, dead it means nothing

underrated post

rent-free

YEAH BRO! MORE KEANU THREADS INSTEAD!

Attached: You.webm (668x374, 2.7M)

youtube.com/watch?v=9Yw5jkAHgME

so fucking mad lmao, cope harder you'll never be as loved as he was.

just don't take the bait

>cope
aight im going to innovate and break some rules but: dilate by having sex

So have these threads. So whats your point?

And he STILL hasn't fixed the shirt

cope, but by seething

>sweaty ninny
>sex
that's cruel user, he's probably in tears now

DEAD NIGGAS

>Messing with him alive
He mentally accepted his death long before the act and demanded no help

The dude died for fucks sake. He was a VIDEO GAMING youtuber, of course there's going to be multiple threads about him.

you retards still havent explained why it's okay to mourn aniki on Yea Forums but not etika.

Its mandatory to remind the zoomerinos and the redditfags in which site they are right now and crying like bitches about a dead nigger by making spam threads all the time

someone post the edit of etika reacting to this

I don't think its okay to mourn either.

They will just evade your post, like it's not even there. You aren't allowed to hate Keanu and aniki on Yea Forums for some reason.

etika is a literally who dindu and aniki is the legend and the meme

youtube.com/watch?v=BHCBzTsg854

Etika killed himself because he was brainwashed by a cult into brlieving stupid shit. We know he was in the venus project cult and through that he got involved in something much more dangerous

Well it's simple, it's because Etika is black. Yea Forums is the most racist board on Yea Forums.

>it's a water level

Attached: 05895867102.jpg (414x372, 33K)

Yea Forums also worships Lowtiergod

Attached: 1508910969000.gif (361x302, 2.94M)

HELLOOOOOOOOO NURSE

niggers and water just don't mix

cope

Literally who

LTG is a fucking troll, though. It's how he stays relevant.

>tries to dab on death
>death dabs back
what did he think was going to happen

The mental image of this made me laugh like a dumbass

You should follow his example

Attached: 1529437609504.jpg (500x463, 35K)

Aniki is gay. Gay people are angels with pure souls.

Im not popular enough to understand getting bullied by social media to death. Can someone explain to me how the fuck would you throw away your life when you have a shit load of connections and friends to keep you sane? people who have nothing to lose have no one to turn to and yet some prevailed suicide.

Etika was a fucking a pewdiepie tier bloggerfag who overreacted to shit on camera to entertain literal children
Nothing of value was lost

He just wanted to die.

>pewdiepie tier
And that's sad cause there are people here that unironically adore pewdiepie

Subscribe to Pewdiepie

LOL
Just saw it for the first time tranny, I laughed out loud as you can see above

- Bill

Easy
>Live in new york, surround yourself with the country's most contemptuous
>Contaminate life with poison social media and internet constantly
>Base career off others' perception of you and chase trends
>Have weak / no constitution, i.e. most people raised by single mothers or broken families
That should do it

I'm actually really worried about Etika's suicide being so high profile that it inspires more suicides. I'm worried because it seems like there's always a few suicides in the wake of a high profile one. I remember when Robin Williams died there was an increase in suicides, and I don't know why. Does seeing someone famous killing themselves just put the idea in more peoples heads? It's scary stuff.

I know this probably isn't the best place to bring this up, and you guys are being very dismissive of this stuff, but please keep in mind that this is a sensitive time for a lot of people. I know there's a lot of disingenuous people doing this shit for attention and acting like Etika was their best pal, but please don't belittle people who might genuinely be suicidal.

Attached: mariochair.png (500x445, 223K)

>Nintendo boomer worried about suicide

Thousands of people commit suicide every day and you don’t care about them. Shut the fuck up and die boomer

As you wish.

Attached: nintendofeelsnoose.jpg (315x616, 42K)

it's your fault for spending so much fucking time on Yea Forums going into threads to where you'll keep seeing that shit

go outside you obsessed loser

ty for giving the thread with content you hate so much bumps

i'll come join you

Attached: tfw.jpg (127x250, 3K)

E-Celeb shit is not vidia. Glad this stupid nigger is dead though.

>be banned for replying to offtopic garbage the entire day an offtopic sticky exists
nice consistency mods

Who can stop him?

Attached: 1530263946329.png (400x400, 364K)

I know this might sound edgy, but I can't see the downside of people imitating the suicide of a celebrity.
Like wouldn't the world technically be a better place now that those easily influenced people are out of the picture? Serious question.

>pewdiepie
>bad
How fucking new are you?

Alright alright sorry

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-NINETEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Drumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

Attached: 1552780974089.jpg (740x740, 433K)

How fucking young are you? I don't give a fuck how le based and redpilled you say he is.

Make a smash bridge map where Etika jumps from it.

You're either a cuck or sandnigger if you don't respect pewds.