i want my free games

Attached: Untitled.png (1294x679, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/c5x9zq/thank_you_steam_very_cool/
twitter.com/Metalowl24/media
steamcommunity.com/groups/20000collector
store.steampowered.com/app/821800/ADRLabelling_Game/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're on a team but don't buy games/boost are you still able to be rewarded randomly?

Attached: 151.jpg (269x269, 13K)

BUY GAMES

lequirkycorgi

I chose tortoise because I like green. how fucked am I?

litteraly Pay2Play

nope. the poor mans store is always open for you, ye broke bum.

Attached: pirate-01.png (300x294, 151K)

Even with every other team trying to stop us we're miles ahead. You can't compete.
Peanut Butter wins again.

You need to contribute distance to your team to be eligible for a prize.
Doesn't matter how much, but you gotta boost at least once daily.

>you have to pay daily for a 1/999999999 chance to be rewarded a free game

GABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!

Attached: 62699-full.png (471x353, 140K)

You guys have money, dont you?

Attached: 1561512490257.jpg (700x1050, 81K)

Anyone knows how the attack exploit is done? Care to share with everyone so we can royally fuck this game like it's supposed to be fucked?

>tfw team hare
We have a chance lads

Attached: 2QmbSzB.png (325x237, 94K)

Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. Valve is not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, illegible, undelivered, inaccurate or delayed entries, or for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems that may limit or affect a person’s ability to participate in the Steam Grand Prix 2019. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, terrorism or threats thereof, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Valve’s control, which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Steam Grand Prix 2019, Valve reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend the Steam Grand Prix 2019. In the event of cancellation, Valve reserves the right to award prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible.

worst summer minigame by far

How exactly does this work? Why does my capacity drop every time I boost? It went from 12k to 10k after I boosted twice. Should I just say fuck it and waste my dumb boosts for vouchers?

you get 100 free boost everyday

I don't understand it, but I saw that too so I u sed all my boosts just for the coins so I could get the emotes/backgrounds etc, fuck this stupid shit

>buy game
>get capacity for boosts
>use boosts
>refund the game

Anyone knows if this would work?

Attached: 1538291276200.gif (300x168, 285K)

points are practically infinite, capacity is how much you can actually spend and convert to tokens.

Capacity can only be gotten by buying games or 100 every day (basically nothing)

No, it doesn't work.

I got over 8k boost points without buying anything or playing anything since the sale started. How does that happen?

So how did I get to start with 12k? I only joined today and spent 20€ which should have added about 2400.

Because the starting cap is based on your library and purchases of the past.

The boosts get refunded too, and if you go into the negatives your other shit gets impounded.

BIRDBROOOSSS WE ARE TAKING HEAVY DAMAGE, WE NEED MORE BOOSTS

Attached: nooo.jpg (1265x591, 49K)

I started with 29K, bought 100 bucks of game yesterday to get even more boosts and tokens, turns out you can fucking farm steam levels super easilly, I got from level 40 to 90 almost instantly

how the fuck? Do corgi furniggers have subreddit or something where they coordinate attacks?

Capacity is based on how much shit you've bought on Steam plus 100 free every day

wow, steam levels!! hell yeah!

reddit team

the corgi is a heckin good boi!!!!!

Attached: 1552875774395.png (113x182, 42K)

>Over-complicated system to make bar go longer, tricks people by giving them tons of points but no way to convert these points unless they become hardcore pay pigs.
>garbage rewards, when the 5 dollar discount is the only worthwhile thing getting, you know its going to be shit
>Event ended in less than an hour after Redditdog got a 1k lead over every other team but valve doesn't give a shit and is just going to let it keep going like it is.

Remember the 2009 summer event actually giving you in-game items from multiple games?

Attached: 1471966316479.png (922x673, 26K)

capacity drops every time you use it and goes negative if you get refunds. the only free cap you can get is 100 every day which is nothing.

Not really corgi got fucking boosted into oblivion thanks to a few kids that found an exploit to boost indefinitely giving them level 28K on their steam profiles

why do people insist so much on atacking corgi? can't they see that it's impossible to beat it?
even if literally all the attacks from the other teams went to corgi, i think it would still win

just use it to try 2nd or 3rd place

yesterday we had a chance too, those pesky turtles will use all their points to slow us down on last minutes.

*changes the point value of your achievements at least twice since the event started*

Attached: c44.jpg (562x476, 126K)

Who winner here?

Attached: 1561627452064.png (984x1667, 1.35M)

Hare now Hare forever

why would you take that and remake it as a png?

>automatically
so you dont get to choose what you want? I should just keep 1 item on wishlist then

If your name's drawn then you get the first item on your wishlist ranking-wise.

I thought capacity will stay constant and refill periodically. What's the point of displaying x/x if both go to zero after boosting, not just the left?

? literally used shareX, every image is png unless you set it to shitty jpg

no its top of your wishlist that gets given to you

@468267497
Post it in your actual launcher library, otherwise fuck off.

Bros, corgis are gonna get fucked

Attached: unknown.png (571x235, 38K)

it's not fair bros

Attached: wtf.png (479x37, 5K)

Ignore him, he just stole it from Leddit.

I have over 13k points to claim from TF2 and no capacity. Broken shit event.

Told you guys pig's gonna end up 5th

this shit is scripted

You'll get 100 more free capacity tomorrow. That's more than you're entitle to, pleb.

2 more hours until daily reset

This is illegal I'm gonna sue America.

>get 100 daily points unless you buy games.
Fuck these jew events.

or boot up games you got achievements from, im sitting on 10k points from monster hunter world alone

>not choosing corgi

I have over 500k points but you cannot claim them all at once. You get 100 by default and have to buy games to increase the limit.

>"oh no steam is doing a sale canpaign, on top of that they are allowing you to get extra discount through an even. fuck valve for not giving me anything for free like the entitled bitch that I am"

>tortoise came out last today
That's it, cucks. Corgibros won the Summer Sale.

Fuck off fag, their non goyim sale events were way more fun any way. Not like there's anything on sale worth buying anyways.

>he didn't join team cockatiel

p2w game psychology 4d chess tactic.
Seeing that big number of "wasted" points idling encourages you to spend $ to unlock it.

I can get 201k points if I open up all the games with achievements but what's the point if I have low as hell capacity?
I have to buy 200$ worth of trash to be able to use all of it? 2,000$?

Attached: 1543628642558.jpg (127x159, 9K)

you get 100 points per $ spent in the store.

How does getting points from steam achievements work? If I reinstall an old game that I've 100%'d will I get points for it?

Is Valve seriously going to let us corginiggers win every single day?

Play the game for about 30 minutes, you will get 100 points per achievement that you have unlocked in the game.

the point is that gaben gets the 200, gives you back 5 dorrah.

how do i claim the points? it says i have 17,256 earned but they arent banked

But if your boost capacity is at 100 you will only get 100 points and all other points go to shitter?

did they remove trading cards and discovery que?

Don't waste time claiming them unless you have enough capacity for a good amount of it.
1$ = 100 more capacity. Capacity = how many points you can claim at once.

And this is probably blatantly obvious but if you were literally asking how to claim it- the yellow button.

>pig has a truck
>doesn't go full Mad Max and run over the tiny sportscar faggots
Its not fair bros

that fucking turtle

So pretty much 90% of the userbase is in team corgi?

Yes. If you want another 100 points tomorrow you have to burn another game or get new achievements.

yes yes yes do it, goy!

Add in the reddit user-base and then people that came late, saw corgi was winning and mindlessly joined and I'd say its about right.

its baffles me that fat jew gaben couldnt predict that any team related event would end up a shit show because of reddit

Attached: 1558692735692.jpg (600x574, 199K)

hare and pig lose again

Attached: (you).png (490x215, 24K)

WE ARE FUCKING ALLIES YOU GREEN RETARDS

Attached: 634673473734.png (394x236, 9K)

>We're allies when it's convenient for us
Worse than CorgiNiggers

Hare is still 3rd and turtle is getting superfucked by everyone

you are 3rd, and let us to have 2nd place.

its only natural that turtles come in last. slow and steady was always a fairy tale.

Yep, expected something like that eventually, this is usually how events go, something stomps, "Balancing" fixes it and people feel good about stomping what previously stomped them.

why do you retards even slow down Corgi's points when theyre so far away anyway?

Fuck guys the hares are acing forward we can't let this happen

S L O W

Attached: file.png (1708x685, 138K)

So what the fuck does steal progress do exactly?

You have to believe
If everyone focuses all their might on Corgi maybe we can redelegate them to last place forever

I am inevitable.

Attached: corg.jpg (3024x3780, 1009K)

Do those decay/disappear when I use them once or do I keep the capacity points I got by buying stuff?

Now look at you retards, hare and pig saw your stupidity and put your hard shell asses in last place.

Attached: 1545856773663.gif (500x288, 1.9M)

For about a hour and half, we will see how if a lead can even be built next round with the steal mechanic, very sure the RNG will be rigged so Attacks will be rarer for Corgis then the others "Revenge Stealing" won't work.

fuck off. They got 2nd place yesterday. Why not let us have 2nd place?

They will be gone. "capacity" is just another currency (the important one) despite the name.

It's the Corgis putting us down brothers. They have more than enough slows to screw the everliving shit out of us both. Don't mistake their dastardly actions as our own.

Corgi is the one Reddit endorses. Cockatiel is the Yea Forums one. As usual between the two, Reddit wins.

Someone has to take fourth and fifth. Turtle and Cock were neck and neck, I assumed they were just going to keep the other two below them but maybe a new aliance can be formed between hare and cock because they sound funny together.

I wish that we have more whales in Yea Forums/cockatiel.

WTF, what happened to my capacity I thought the reset was in 1 hour I still had 100 and now I have zerog and why the fuck is cockatiel so far behind?

Attached: This-is-an-outrage-570x445.jpg (570x445, 77K)

Geez, that's bullshit. If only the deafault capacity was 1000 instead of 100

I hope the rabbit and pig drag you down to 4th
Then later we all dogpile the mutts and saltmine reddit

>Yea Forums is team cock
poetic

Why are Basedturtle Team at 1x for such a long time?
just because some faggot is exploiting a glitch to block us?
Fuck this and fuck Valve

Attached: 1541399570285.png (720x720, 261K)

>What is steal progress
I am told that Corgiteam abusing this function to steal your progress.

fucking furfags

Attached: 36463463464.png (635x117, 9K)

It's the whales. They seek the destructtion of all sapient non mammal life.

All teams have randomly gotten 1x at various points this race, including Corgi, it is either Botfuckery among SEVERAL teams or Valve fucking up their dials while trying to stage the race.

And yes even Hare and Pig got hit by 1x at various points.

Because reddit decided we all need to take turns while they come 1st
Just like last time, this is their event now

There is a exploit to kill the turtle bro

Attached: 32743552.jpg (800x800, 66K)

>the race "event" is just a perpetual middle finger
How poetic

Attached: Middle Finger Fuck you.png (418x1548, 58K)

i picked cockatiel without even knowing it was Yea Forums kek

Slow like a turtle.

>everything I dont like is reddit

>Yea Forums is the blue bird
>Not Yotsuba green
What?

>trying to bring down team that has millions of users in it
Bruh. What a waste of resources.
It's better to use traps on everyone but corgi. They are unstoppable.

upboated corgi bro :)

Cock is in the name and cocks are funny so its Yea Forums's by default.
Youtsuba hasn't been the Yea Forums mascot in years.

Attached: 1504474196690.jpg (658x501, 258K)

I don't really care about this race, but could someone explain to me, how did corgi guys get so far ahead?

Attached: 1531178247487.jpg (777x704, 57K)

sorry sweaty it's 2019, nobody on 4chanNEL knows who the fuck 404 girl is

Steal trap might fix that tomorrow, but for THIS race you are better off not doing it cause that fucking lead and there is only one hour left.

Just be sure to not let us Corgis build speed in the first place tomorrow and you can probably force and keep Corgi at last place, but it will require CONTINUOUS effort form more then one team alone, which mean you can't basically Attack/Steall from any other Corgi, cause they will build momentum instantly if you let off to try to gain a better placement.

So now it is a Prisoners Dilemma.

>late arrivals see which team is winning
>snowball from there

He's right, dogs are reddit. If you own a dog, you're reddit. If you don't think dogs are fucking annoying and should have their vocal chords removed, you're reddit.

It should be white since Wojak is our mascot now

>might fix
>when everyone is a part of the corgi shitters so the ammount of their kind getting Steals is higher than any other team
>and when they've already won two races giving them a point head-start
Just hit the fucking rest button gabe

Attached: slow.png (738x669, 192K)

>attacking a team with more whales than all the teams combined

Probably better to secure your own team in 2nd or 3rd, look what happened to turtle.

TWO
MINUTES
or one hour

>turtles
>knowing what an alliance is

Attached: beastars grand prix.png (1900x900, 640K)

This sounds like a job for SAM!

Can we become alies with Hare? Can we become the Harey-Cock Crew?

Yes no

Attached: 523.jpg (700x502, 40K)

Christ what a shitshow of an event.

>teaming up with slutposters
no, if this were 2018 April fools they'd be making surrender threads

So even on Steam Peanut Butter is winning?

>this endless stream of butthurt and reddit screeching because corgibros are winning so hard
This is great, i don't even give a shit about the free vidya anymore
See you at the finish line retards

Attached: le goldface.png (1920x1920, 2.99M)

Cockatiel reporting in. I feel sorry for turtles getting smashed so hard. Why everyone lose their powers on Corgi today? It was not winnable anyway, should have kept it for tomorrow.

Attached: Cock.png (41x41, 322)

do you not see her on 404 pages?

The default format is always PNG you retard.

Based. Corgichads always win baby

>one of my games is mordhau
>instantly have 14000 boost
>buy every emote and background
EZ

It was worth a shot I had no clue how this event was supposed to work until a few hours ago. I'd just assumed it was a buy games + steam achievements = boost, none of this resetting hard caps deal.)

That's the equivalent of being dead and nonexistent

this but unironically

Getting attacks is decided by "RNG" when you boosts, so im pretty sure they already weighted so Corgis still just can do the same amount of attacks of other teams in spite of more boosts, i boosted a ton yesterday and i think i only got 3 attacks.

As said, a bit of a Prisoners Dilemma. if everyone could focus on Corgi then it should be able to get "locked", but i mean EVERYONE even disorganized shitters, and all it takes is SOMEONE making the decision they think they can have more of a chance at the games by "betraying" someone before them to give Corgis a opportuity to tear everyone to shreds, and this also means one team has to effectively be satisfied at being sacrificed with the Corgis since there are 5 teams, and only 3 top slots. And since basically no one wants to have to have no chance of getting a game "Betrayals" abound it is.

Yotsuba literally is the name of Yea Forums in Japanese.

Yes, but gook-fuck took her off the front page and replaced her with some rando bitch from an Idolmasters spinoff or something.

>that pic

Attached: SMILE.png (527x296, 235K)

reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/c5x9zq/thank_you_steam_very_cool/
fag

Based BAVI bro

True, capacity reset is a bullshit they didn't mention to grab more money.

Attached: file.png (564x737, 442K)

Is Corgi going to win everyday then? Or should I wait for tomorrow.

yikes

GREGG RULZ OK

Attached: gregg.gif (498x498, 169K)

If you're aiming for the free-game raffle, the actual winner is 2nd place.

S-source?

why is dog in first if they have 1?

All they had to do was just assign random teams...

oh boy, only 45minutes until I get my free copy of cp2077

Attached: namenloser held2.jpg (256x256, 51K)

So I can win a free game just by playing a game with achievements for 30 minutes?

It's Sachiko, fuck dumb idolshit.
She's not on homepage anymore either because of copyright fear I think.

No you retarded incel. It's just a small chance to win a game.

No regrets whatsoever

Attached: 1080.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

Corgi will win today, but the Steal Mechanic was basically JUST introduced, it might be good enough to cuck us tomorrow.

Even if Corgi remains at 1.0x for the rest of the hours the fact the modifier was insane for most of the day remains, so find it more humorous people wasted that much when it is basically set in stone now.

yes, it is possible

Those are bonus multipliers.

jesus christ the horror

PIG FOR THIRD

No, you need to spend at least a boost and it is only 600 people a day that gets their TOP game on the wish list.

In a total roughly 9000 people will get "free" games.

by taking me serious you only show how lacking your mental facilities are
the other guy just asked, if taht's everything he has to do for the chance of it, dumbass

Why did Valve think it was a good idea to let you pick teams instead of randomly assigning teams.

but why such a cheap game user?

This. Corgis FTW.

Attached: bec4b87.png (625x396, 49K)

>it's a turtles are whalenuking Cocks episode

Cocks whalednuked them all day user

hahaha, that's fucked

Why would anyone pick anything but Corgi?

Are there any good non piratable games on steam?

fucking this, their tears are delicious

Lower chances of winning anything in the raffle compared to 2nd and 3rd place.

In previous years, you'd be assigned to a random team. Why are you allowed to choose? Of course this would happen

how do you know how much distance there is to the other team?

Because team wins don't give you an individual benefit, and you've a higher chance of getting any win in a smaller population.

Cocks have never been blasting ahead at 3000x any moment of the day while also having nearly -30000x slow

>posts a meme from reddit

because they wanted to be edgy since reddit picked them

of course they did, the other options are shit, and corgi is based af

So if i launch a game that I have a decent amount of cheevos on, I can get enough points for the whole event without having to do the stupid missions or buy stuff?

Honestly at this point im pretty sure it is a bug or Whales are nuking everyone indiscriminately.

And with whales i mean Valve Staff because they want people to panic and buy shit so they can reboost.

Honestly I like this event since we are doing something as a team and I got my steam level over 50.

I got like 20k points from one game. Depends I guess.

So what is the point of winning?

Remember team mini...

Attached: the-alamo-horizontal.jpg (950x512, 368K)

Random players in the top three teams every day win games, random players in the top three teams overall win games.

no

The grand prix chart is totally fucked up it changes all the time so wildly.

the garbage part is the whole no explanation on how the thing accually work

Attached: file.png (323x110, 3K)

>cash in my TF2 achievements
>get 10k points, do loads of boosting
>page says you can get more points for playing/winning TF2 casual matches
>play one match
>get a few points, spend them on boosting right away
>play a dozen more matches
>get zero points
???????????????

3 days in and the quest still broken

lol epic kill this shit show

ha ha fags
I am going to wait until it resets again before buying ricochet.
You might have won day one and two but the underhogs will win day 3

The explanation is awful, and it is basically proven several times that all the supposed "rules" about starting capacity being related to previous spending and Lunar Sales tokens and "Rare Achievements are worth more points" is pure bullshit.

>Get lots of points.
>Up capacity by buying a couple of games.
>Use most of them.
>Capacity is at 0 the next day.

GREEDY J E W S

I'm not used to these things, do I have to do anything else with the badge? I bought it and leveled it up.

no

you could use for the 5€/$ discount

>I was merely pretending!

Good for you, but i won what matters. I started with Loadsa Capacity and cashed in tons of tokens and many 5$.

Big corporations keep making the mistake of thinking that consumers are a mass of blind, disorganized insects, while they are, in fact, a mass of highly organized tunnel vision sheep.

How do you guys get slow downs and stuff like that?

>Epic games has a sale
Publishers don't get notified, get upset at Epic. Users who buy multiple games get banned and get upset. Games get pulled from the store. Games increase their price to scam people. Total shitshow.
>Steam has a sale
Countless threads producing OC and fostering competitivity, along with sharing which games people are buying and hidden gems on discount.

How does Gabe do it? How does he keep winning? Post race memes.

Attached: 46a20d681f105236b0d71eb2edfba862--prince-rogers-nelson-mind-blown.jpg (236x323, 22K)

kill yourself

There's absolutely nothing competitive about this event

cuckatiels on suicide watch

you only had to be corgi

Attached: cucksonsuicidewatch.png (468x398, 46K)

>Alternate Entry: To manually enter the Steam Grand Prix 2019, each eligible entrant must print their name, address, city, state, country, postal code, email address, Steam account name, and telephone number, as well as the day of the Steam Grand Prix 2019 that the entry is for, on a self-addressed 4”x6” note card and mail the completed card to: Valve Corporation, P.O. Box 1688, Bellevue, WA 98009-1688. Note cards mailed in envelopes will not be accepted prior to June 25, 2014. Note cards mailed in envelopes and postmarked between June 25, 2019 and July 8, 2019 will be accepted. No e-mailed or faxed alternate entries are eligible. Facsimiles, photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entries will be void. Alternate entries received after July 15, 2019 will not be eligible for any Steam Grand Prix 2019. Each user may submit one alternative entry per the day from June 25 to July 7; each day’s entry must be postmarked on that day or the following day. Proof of sending or submitting an alternate entry is not proof of receipt of such alternate entry. Alternative entrants do not need to have a non-limited Steam account, but they must have a Wishlist containing game titles that are currently available for purchase during the Steam Grand Prix 2019.

The event doesn't have to be competitive in nature to make the people participating competitive. See the post directly above yours.

Start boosting.

GL fighting with these chrome F12 redittards. They will exploit the shit out of every competition

Attached: 11609301.71500001_dash thing.png (1920x1080, 445K)

Correct, cause that would imply people could Compete against Corgi, reality is that it is more a Bullying event, and just like high school Anons made mistakes due lacking social skills embarrasses themselves by picking the wrong team and are getting stomped by the "Normals" because of it. for 30 More minutes anyway.

I boosted 4 times already
I put in around 30k points in the past 2 days.

it's a legal thing.

What the fuck!?

Yes

A guy that's too stupid to crop an image doesn't really help your case at all

Newfags

Attached: BAVI.jpg (479x360, 24K)

Valve can't make Half-Life 3 but can make a game that perfectly imitates current Formula 1 season. Get ready for corgi getting 1st place every day, bros.

Attached: F1 winners in 2019.png (406x515, 17K)

Why the fuck hasn't Corgi won yet? I want my fucking Cyberpunk NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

100 cap, 8000 points, seriously?
How?

imagine, gabe newell literally offers you to pay him money to race against other people who also pay money to him. like what the fuck

>your generic femboy nickname
>corgi
of course

Event is fucky as hell, when it started some got what was supposed to be bonus Max Capacity as pure Capacity that went over the cap.

The event is based on time, the closeness to goal is due time, not "distance., it will end in about 18 minutes.

I got games I liked though.
Also it is nice to look at this race instead of our miserable and worthless life's.

competitive money spending

Is this the worst event Valve ever set up?

What is the race equivalent of team Peep?

Attached: asd.png (2440x864, 104K)

Sounds like any other race out there.

As a cock, the only people I've nuked in the second race have been pigs and hares, mostly pigs, even when turtlebros and cocks where fighting for 2nd for awhile.

that's cheap

Attached: 1553717021847.jpg (250x174, 4K)

Also some people started at 0 Max Capacity, some with big spendings some with not, the event is legit probably the worst programmed one to date. and im saying that as someone who probably benefited from it.

Hey man that's bullshit, fuckin Seb bagged a win for Ferrari until track marshals bitched about 'Muh unsafe re-entry on grassy tires" and docked him seven seconds to save the merc fags

Based cocks. At least they're trying to make memes out of their situation.

Attached: 1522563869156.gif (1221x768, 915K)

So how do you exploit this event and get inifinite discount coupon? Come on dude we are Yea Forums man, let's do it.

I want to be the asshole who actually does this shit.

So are boosts unlimited now? The number of boosts I had remaining is gone

Miniggers = bunniggers
Peanut butter = turtle
Peep = cockbois
Creme = reddit dogs
Chocolate = pigs

Corgi LOST HAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!

what a strange picture

First you have to be a furry fag like picrel here and write some code in the regular browser console to make magic happen

>Come on dude we are Yea Forums man
Reddit: The post

when is it ending?

>someone in the past blocked goatse with A PIC OF FUCKING PARROT
XD EPIC TO THE WINR@R OLDFAG

>Mini
>Not turtle

Attached: 1350594293765.jpg (500x500, 109K)

Attached: original.gif (298x300, 164K)

10 mins until daily reset.
Are you guys excited?

This race ends in 9 minutes, seriously i have posted like 5 times how much time remains.

If you mean last Race it is July 09, says so on the banner.

>ever being turtle

Attached: never ever.jpg (250x241, 12K)

Hare-Pig-Corgi-Turtle-Cock

>being anything other than corgi

Attached: papa ein.png (621x474, 232K)

thanks for spoonfeeding this retard,user

You're not supposed to be on your phone at school zoom zoom.

>retards wasting time attacking/stealing from corgi when they should be hitting rabbit and pig

Attached: 1555771744422.png (1670x1200, 2.86M)

Attached: turtle bor.gif (500x341, 474K)

OH NO NO NO
TORTOISEBROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

>low T
>homosex
>only care about the race as an excuse to ERP

Attached: 1533405970127.jpg (477x600, 61K)

il keep my boost to the reset

so didnt someone point out that choosing third place gives you the best options? who do i choose?

COCKATIELS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANT REPEAT OF YESTERDAY

harebros I think we lose again

>summer
>school
spot the demented boomer

I'd say Mini is Corgi because everyone hates them and tries to bully them.

I do, but this sale sucks and most games suck and I don't want to swipe through tonnes of garbage just to buy something remotely good for the sake of a "team" of faggots.

1 place is over popolated 300 winners
2 place is low popolated with 200 winners
3 only 100 person win

sorry sweaty, it's summer so you can't stop me ;) post that pic of parrot cooking to completely anal devastate my newfag ass

11.8x
WE ARE GAINING SPEED
FUCK HAREFAGGOTNIGGERS

seriously what do these numbers even mean if they're not connected to the standings

use it or lose it dummy

so cockatiel since its in second right now

"Low-populated" is still only relative though, chances of winning are still abysmal.

how do I 'boost'?

Attached: 1471800908369.jpg (378x485, 40K)

Just remember you have to spend a boost to actually qualify.

hares got 3rd right?

>seeing something else other than corgi in that animation
feels nice desu

Hope you managed to press boost before the reset, you need to at least boost once to qualify for the draw for that race.

Red > Button under the speedometer and "Available Points"

Fuck you, I don't care who wins
I only hope those corgi fucks loose one day

>Corginiggers are currently last

Attached: 1555815982484.jpg (515x497, 21K)

>People surprised that team Corgi is so far ahead
Everyone loves dogs and epib memes and Corgi is the meme breed.

Look at this absolute lad.

Attached: 6346346346.png (1406x378, 1.1M)

Aaand back to square one...

so do i join team cock?

i miss saliens

WHERE IS THE 100 FREE CAPACITY BOOST ANONS

Speed multiplier you idiot

cute

Attached: panjat2.jpg (905x960, 65K)

this

You click on the button that says "boost"

So basically, once you use up your capacity, it's outright gone and doesn't regenerate besides the free 100 per day?

Rise my brothers RIISE

Attached: 1547752977234.gif (300x300, 2.15M)

the absolute unit

Uh, didn't even get 100 boost this time?
What the fuck even is this shitty event?

cute boi

t.corgi

>capacity resets every day of the sale
Valve. Quite literally eat a fucking hand grenade.

I can agree, if this year was saliens again. (maybe with a racing game aspect instead of clicker Tower defense) it would be great.

Going to save my 80,000 boost until last minute tomorrow so everybody wastes their slowdowns and steals on non-threats and will never see me coming.

Today will be our spotlight.
BAVI

back to corgi again, tough luck, pal :^)

Who won 2 day in 2nd and 3rd?

GOOD JOB CHADORGIS

day 2 results
>corgi
>cock
>hare
cockatiel confirmed for best stability and best odds

Yes

who got 2nd and 3rd place today?

kurwa moje pole

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT VALVE DEVS WITH THE LAZY ASS CODING

>meme breed
this is the evidence that there exist people dumb enough to confuse these two

Attached: shiba_corg.jpg (1380x676, 299K)

EVERYBODY SLOW DOWN THE CORGIS
what team are you on

twitter.com/Metalowl24/media
Go to town

should game rewards instant?

2nd bird
3rd rabbit

not him but corgis are a pretty big meme too

based bunnybros

So how many races will there be again? Is it like a week of races, or what?

Yep. Welcome to the scam.

I just want to win something free at least once in my life...

Attached: 1537378148314.jpg (320x320, 16K)

>corgi first again
at least let me see how coq,hare and pig look like,damn

top games given away from day 2: bloodstained, sekiro, cp2077

>100 capacity

How do I get more?

wait, the race is over, where THE FUCK is my free cyberpunk???!?!??
Any lucky bastards here?

there's more than 1 meme breed of dog user

Attached: incorgnito.jpg (1080x1080, 52K)

No. You need capacity to hold those points. You had a starting capacity on day one but if you used any points your capacity goes down with them. You get 100 free capacity per day plus 100 capacity for dollar spent in the Steam store.

READ THE THREAD YOU NIGGER

we'll never ever get something for free

It's useless user, save your slow down to beat other teams for second place.

Yes please we'd like that

Attached: 1555040841057.png (637x480, 164K)

>wasting attacks on gods
pathetic. You should be attacking second and third to at least get a chance to win

So uh, there's no bug that fucks with boosts right? So I can save up my boost, right?

The odds are literally like 0.01 at best to get a free game. Why are you getting excited over this when epic gives games away for free every week.

>plus 100 capacity for dollar spent in the Steam store.

Who would be dumb enough to spend money for that?

Reddit

nah

Attached: einfloat.gif (500x375, 506K)

Oh, that was not what I was expecting.

Attached: 1360106319861.jpg (640x480, 36K)

nope. i didnt actually look at this till right now, so welp.

Redditors are literally doing it en masse

There are Steam drones ITT dumb enough to buy Slime Rancher and Gungeon even though they were free on Epic Store, there's no helping retards

from one day to another no

we get it, you can take lunch now dude

Say if I wanna use the most points from achievements is it beter to first click the "boost" button or not?

Attached: Screenshot - 2019-06-27 , 19_06_22.png (564x178, 17K)

>people are still targeting tortoise

Why?

Why is Turtle always so fucking slow? This wasn't how that dumb fable used to go!

They're kind of like Bernie bros but for mass consumerism

>MATCH MY DONATION

Let me show you something FAR worse.

>Garry's Mod
>Saints Row 3.
>Both cost fucking less then fucking 3 dollars.

Attached: YAdda Yo.jpg (918x318, 46K)

If I don't use my boost today, will it get turned into coins tomorrow? or is it better to just use it?
this game is honestly so fucking confusing

Reminder that you have to use at least 1 boost per day to qualify for each day.

Open them wallets boys.

it's not people it's script kiddies exploiting

UH, ALL THE CORGIS OR NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE IT'S FOR COCKATIEL AND TORTOISE ONLY, UNDERSTAND? CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE CORGIS SLAVES AGAIN!!!

There are chinks ITT dumb enough to download and install the EGS, there's no helping retards

Fuck, guess I'll use it. Probably best if I use it anyways so I have a chance at winning a wishlisted game - regardless of how low my odds are.

>these are the free games people are getting for free
holy shit. What a fucking waste

Attached: file.png (153x279, 45K)

We'll never be loose and you know it faggot.

Attached: corgiBling.gif (305x400, 230K)

>Epic gives games away for free every week
>Bans you the next week because you uninstalled a game too fast
China numbah wan ;^)

what is point of leveling badge?

dude be happy you at least got a chance to redeem something. That little button you show did not appeared for me and its day3. Its a lost cause at this point. Valve nerfed everything because they gave away good stuff

Attached: 1438910765383.jpg (460x307, 33K)

I actually won a $1 game from Steam

It was chosen randomly by Steam from a list, but it sucked that it was the only thing I've won

It takes a while for everyone to get their games user, check back in a few hours.

I see Sekiro and Octopath on mine. Is that todays or something?

who /peep/ and /hare/ here

Attached: 1528050886291.jpg (660x680, 55K)

all those sent to bots, limited accounts and poor underaged kids or third worlders btw :)

Attached: 1554317293098.jpg (1100x1097, 147K)

post proof with timestamp

>indiedevs complaining that since the sale there's been a massive spike of wishlist delisting hitting their games
Based.

>control + f "how"
>over 40 results

ah yes this is clearly a well thought out event

Because these free games can be anything instead of the ancient indie shit chink store offers.

>reading comprehension

literally pay to win

Its a targeted attack from corgi niggers. Watch the numbers at the top of the hour, attacks on tortoise drop to a reasonable level over the course of five minutes, then jump back up over the next five, and while this is happening the corgi niggers speed drops like a fucking rock.

Attached: 1544030288960.png (640x726, 476K)

Why?
Doesn't it give you your 1st wish listed item?

>4th place again
Fucking hell waiting to use my last boost later on during the event

i just joined a team and i have 0 boost i think, but a possible 9,997 points? what does this mean

It gives you the game on the top of your wishlist user, you could've put anything there and you would've gotten it.

>claim points from dark souls 3
>100 points removed
what the fuck fuck is going on?

Attached: 1502354917647.jpg (545x600, 25K)

I mentioned it before, but I still don't know.
Do they even check the winner's wishlist? If their top game is not buyable, does it waste the opportunity or go to someone else?

Attached: 1556403676643.jpg (900x1273, 191K)

>cockatiel wins again
THE WIND IS PUSHING ME

No you need to spend $ to make use of all those points. In your screenshot, 5613 points is delete.

Your capacity is shit

my account with single game went from lvl1 to 14 by leveling up badge 15 times

>inba but what's the point of leveling up account

I knew this can't be happening, thx for the hope, user

Attached: psHHryH.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

This is just objectively false but ok retard

Attached: Capture.png (1022x732, 240K)

Not him but the individual image itself is funny as shit.

>Tfw I chose corgi like a total idiot without even thinking about it
>Tfw now I realize I have an incredibly lower chance of getting cyberpunk2077 for not picking cockatiel

Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x430, 45K)

Corgi Chads, I never got a free game this go. I'm so upset, I've had the Steam window open for hours waiting to receive my game. But I didn't get one. Can anyone confirm if it might be bugged? I have Cyberpunk 2077 on the top of my Wishlist as is described, yet I receive no game? I'm hoping it might be fixed during this race, but I'm concerned, I used all the boosts I has but never got the game.

Nigga you think the average retard is going to understand after seeing the walls of text Steam throw at you?

The event is actually horribly simple, Valve just went and explained it in the most obtuse way possible.

>Be a Path of Exile player
>Path of Exile counts for achievements/points
>Got like 45,000 points from PoE
>Was able to get like 2 games I wanted for free and 1 for like $5 when I include the discount

Feels pretty great man, I've spent $5 this sale and already got three games I wanted.

Attached: c6251a28007ac67e93af27ce74374d70.jpg (793x662, 291K)

That's what it was when I checked. Seems like it changes or people change their wishlists.

It's the top item, can't you read the rules?

That was what was given "Today", IE: for the results of yesterdays race. I have Dragon Quest XI on mine, if i don't win, which i expect not to, i will just get it on Switch instead, but if i win i get to play it before my vacation ends since Switch and not feel bad about not buying the Switch version since i didn't spend money for it, Win/Win.

I think it cycles, now it shows Octopath and Ark for me instead of Garry's Mod and SR3.
Actually it is that way on mine,

yeah I'm not gonna buy anything I'm just wondering whether clicking the "boost" button:
>increases the limit to redeem the points
>voids the points you can redeem
>does nothing to that particular thing

bc the whole event is so damn confusing

that's what i was pointing out here i didn't misread your post

>6134 / 0 CAPACITY REMAINING
>click boost
>lose 1000 points
>don't win coins
>don't win anything, not even sure if boost worked
wha....

Attached: 1.png (479x306, 149K)

If you haven't bought something in the sale yet, buy a couple things, if you already have or just can't find anything interesting, just do it and then launch a different game you have achievements in, idle or play it for half an hour, redeem that during tomorrow's race and then repeat until the race "event" is over.

HOLY SHIT I JUST GOT CYBERPUNK
SEETHE HARDER COCKATARDS

Corgi Chads, I never got a free game this go. I'm so upset, I've had the Steam window open for hours waiting to receive my game. But I didn't get one. Can anyone confirm if it might be bugged? I have Cyberpunk 2077 on the top of my Wishlist as is described, yet I receive no game? I'm hoping it might be fixed during this race, but I'm concerned, I used all the boosts I has but never got the game.

Where my pigbros at? Do we have any chance to place anywhere in the coming days? Or are we fucked?

Who here /PBandTortoise/? Do we have an alliance like Reese's?

Attached: 1522639711382.png (2000x2000, 158K)

bought 4 games yesterday, about 20€ spend
and its fucking back to 100

Attached: 1460917116285.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Oh shit
I was creme
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa go away

drm free game that everyone will pirate from gog

Then you were one of the few who got a bugged out starting cap.
I have 700+ games on my account, but my max cap is 1000 and I only got 2 boosts.
Worse yet, it Steam told me I would get 4000 points for my previous purchases etc., but I only got 1000 from that too.
Fucking retarded bugged event.

what is the point to leveling up account?

We are outnumbered and fucked up.

It's not guaranteed, you dumb piece of shit.
Why are half the retards on this board ESL niggers who don't understand this event?

capacity is a currency. It gets removed when you convert any amout to coins. This is just a fucking scam

Lucky me then, I suppose. I have like a 15k starting cap or something.

seethe harder turtlenigger

>do all my shopping before I even notice the event
I'm sorry team hare, I let you down.

Attached: what I see.png (1037x757, 243K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Capture.png (305x230, 16K)

Clicking Boost = convert X cheevo points with X "capacity" to X tokens, that's all with X being whichever is smaller between your points and "capacity", usually it's the latter which you can only replenish with $

user, we place higher in eyes of everyone who matters. We are Pigs and we are proud of it

doing helicopter with your ePeen

Attached: 1494378842994.jpg (437x598, 42K)

>buy game
>don't get any points
WHAT THE FUCK GABEN

cringe
kys underage redditor

Must be that its separated by region?

that sucks since you could do it during the chinese new year sale

cope

it's not a bug, it also counted stuff you bought since the lunar new year sale and unspent lunar new year tokens were converted to points as well

What if you win Halo MCC, do you get each game once it releases, or do you wait until their all in one package.

And? That still doesn't explain why my games aren't counted.
Nor why I didn't get the cap points it says I should have gotten.

>have 20k points locked behind "play 30 min"
>collect a 10k game
>can only spend 100
what the fuck is this bullshit

nice shitty mspaint editing
pirate photoshop next time fag

>54% corgie
>17% tortoise
>13% cock
>10% hare
>6% pig
this is not fair

I don't even care about the teams, I just picked team corgi because better chance at free games

is this how it works? just whats on my wishlist?

Attached: my picks.png (1661x1386, 755K)

Just hodl out some hours and GabeN will get your free game frend! Dont worry.

huh?

at least valve is reverting their levels
steamcommunity.com/groups/20000collector

>Only have 8k points

I don't understand this sale.

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-27 182903.png (547x150, 18K)

GET FUCKED HARENIGGERS

THOUGHT YOU COULD GET US HUH?

SLOW AND STEADY DONT YOU KNOW ALREADY

Attached: 1558375454328.jpg (720x744, 90K)

>picks the team with less chances
lmao

Just commenting on why some people started out with higher boost caps, that's the reason.

How many people get reward per day, per team?

top item, so only ADR currently

pig's is 6% of the total population

devilish

Attached: 1494512378282.png (538x480, 170K)

1st team gets 300
2nd team gets 200
3rd team gets 100

pigs get nothing

i was curious about this too. The official rules say the user will be gifted wishlist games as long as their purchasable, so i assume that if you have a non-purchasable game in your top 3 wishlist then it will just go to the next purchasable one. But i would make sure top 3 are purchasable just to be safe.

It's not. You are wrong.
Some people with abrely any games at all started with 20k cap points and 90+ boosts.
It's obviously broken as fuck.

how come tortoise lost to coq and hare then?

God I fucking love how Valve are such retards. This is unironically their worst sale by sheer virtue of how much of an incorrigible clusterfuck it is.

If you needed any more proof that Valve never gave a fuck about Epic then look no further than this sale. This isn't a product of competition but a product of Gaben jerking off to VR while rolling dice to see how much they want to fuck with the event. And apparently they rolled a one.

top lel there's practically no chance of getting anything basically

why would it be? they're only giving away 600 games every day, not millions. You see different results because they're still giving them away

im only asking for this and they won't listen anyway :(

Attached: plz.png (955x244, 128K)

perfect, with its price id never get it but heres to hope

Pretty sure it is. Im very sure that they double check the "Random" selection to not pick anything obviously trying a gambit wit ludicrously expensive games and won't let you refund a Gift, in case you were planning to use ADR to fill your steamwallet and but the other games.

Seriously, don't trust "RNG" by companies like this.

pig is the only team with 0% chance of getting free games...

why are you talking about amount of games? has nothing to do with it, only purchases made count. I have 1400 games and barely got any boost cap because I didn't buy anything

sent kurwa :^)

TURTLE FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: Capture.png (107x175, 8K)

i also don't get why they didn't assign teams randomly

pirate it, cipo

this desu
but at the same I still bought games because lol

WTF

store.steampowered.com/app/821800/ADRLabelling_Game/

coordinated attack

Because Corgiggers have been mercilessly attacking them with scripts.

>Metal Owl
Good god his artstyle is so fucking shit and grotesque. How can anyone enjoy it?

Attached: 1556714638383.jpg (905x881, 266K)

unbased and shitty editing, kys faggot

FUCKING

RIGGED

Don't kid yourself. We're losers.

Attached: 1545163678553.jpg (1600x1200, 358K)

>with abrely any games
oh my sweaty summer child. user, theres plenty of ways to spend money on steam without actually acquiring games, my dear bed fellow

Attached: 1560369301223.jpg (880x1261, 148K)

Based Gaben playing us like a fiddle.

>picked the worst animal
Can only blame yourself

its not like you would get more than one porcent by being on other team

The thing that really makes it hard to tell is that by its entire point, you can't tell at all.
First, we don't know if anyone has been dumb enough to do it, because if the whole thing picks you, doesn't check the wishlist and errors, they'd never know about the free game. So even if it was happening, we'd never really know unless VALVe is monitoring the whole thing.
The whole event seems to have this issue. Its vague, not even thought-through.

Attached: explain.jpg (649x536, 207K)

Reminder do not choose Team Pig, I'm on suicide watch right now, I choosed the wrong team.

I have the whole cloud

Attached: Capture.png (271x677, 142K)

don't give it attention, that's exactly what it wants

Agreed, fuck this event man

i have no plans to refund that game. im gonna run it on the background till its got 4000 hours and leave a review saying "its not that good".

itll be the second review the product ever has. the first in english.

THEY STOLE OUR APRIL FOOL MEME FUCKING V*LVE APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW

Attached: creme.jpg (576x1024, 31K)

maybe we can use the scripts to fight the corgis? at least i would, idk where to find the scripts though

Nice

Attached: 1543444975819.png (1504x286, 746K)

dilate, greennigger

TURTLES RISE UP

SLOW DOWN RABBITFUCKERS

DEATH TO THE FURRIES

WE WILL TAKE DAY 3

WATCH US

Attached: The+turtle+gun+fjs+preferred+weapon+of+choice_a2bceb_3860135.jpg (600x420, 52K)

Absolute retard, nobody needs the entire package and you've proven you aren't capable of using even one.

Attached: 1550761090776.png (450x532, 236K)

Deflowering sexy anime girls by shoving horrific looking cocks into them is hot desu

I will laugh at you. Haha loser.

At least corgis are out of first but why is pigs always 4th place now.

Everyone got a big lump sum of "capacity" (not points) on the first day. The FAQ is saying that it's based on your previous purchases and leftover lunar new year tokens, but no one knows how this lump sum was calculated.

Corgi has a guaranteed first place but your changes are lower since it's the one everyone else joins. What you want is second or third.

its weird that i recognize that cannon and im not even into cannons

I hope you wasted thousands to buy that software