Untitled

Attached: 173674628791824.jpg (212x239, 7K)

UH

OR AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM,

ALL

benis

Now, I'm not exactly one for political correctness after my faggot pedo teacher Ratburn invited all of his students to his wedding, but don't you think posting this joke over and over every single day is going to tire it out and it eventually won't be funny?

Attached: 1558508557405s.jpg (200x200, 5K)

DUDE...........I LOVE LAUGHING AT THE SAME JOKE WE'VE BEEN POSTING FOR MONTHS!

Attached: soy.jpg (204x247, 5K)

>months

>I'm not funny so lets just repeat this joke that has been going on for months

Very cool user

I miss miiverse

like there are other "real" stages in smash U that I'm sure more people regret seeing disappear but losing that goldmine of stupidity was a real shame

Attached: cd8.png (852x450, 312K)

the irony in this post

>months

Attached: 1387608047866.jpg (720x540, 35K)

I just returned home from a vacation, what the fuck is this joke?

HEY BROS LET'S HAVE A MIIVERSE THREAD HAHA LET'S POST THE SAME 15 SCREENCAPS WE'VE ALL SEEN A MILLION TIMES

>Nice water
>This game is fun but my parents have been fighting a lot
>Jews control the world
>Shut the darn up
>That ain't falco
>Luigi is hot
>OR NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM
>13 and up content!
>Me standing outside your house with a bat is a trap its to prevent you from walking forward
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOL HOLY SHIT BROS BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MIIVERSE THREADS

Attached: 1516318638735.gif (452x371, 59K)

UH

Fun things are fun.

Forgetting
>You should draw her giving birth

Attached: miiverse1.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

How can a single image provoke so much fear and power?

The switch is fucking soulless until they add miiverse 2

>we have reached a point where there are newfags so new they don't even remember stuff from 2014

UH

UH, ALL THE SONYCHADS OR BIG MEANIEHEADS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE IT'S FOR STINKY NINTENDO PLAYERS ONLY, UNDERSTAND? CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL GIVE A SMASH E-CELEB A STICKY!!!!!!!

ALL THE NEWFAGS OR REDDITORS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM

>whining about reposted content while posting a soijack

I can't tell if you're being ironic on purpose or if you're just that blind to your own hypocrisy

>posting this joke over and over every single day is going to tire it out and it eventually won't be funny?

Yea Forums is either that autistic kid that tries to make the same joke that worked over and over till people starting hating on him again or has a constant influx of new teens who see a joke and will parrot it to fit in.
I'm more on the first hypothesis since Yea Forums has plent of nostalgiafags who hate progress.

GET OFF OF Yea Forums BECAUSE IT'S FOR EPIC MEMESTERS ONLY SEE

@468264119
you have to go back
no (you)s for (you)

>I've seen it before therefore no one else can enjoy it
Faggot.

Attached: 1556375742515.jpg (533x667, 58K)

Stop responding to him. He doesn't care; he's just fishing for butthurt (you)s. Soijak pisses people off just as much as those retarded "hahaha excellent post! Well meme'd, my friend!" Posts from half a decade ago. It's the same people. Just report for instigating a flame war and move on, but don't give these faggots a (you)