Why are video games so boring now? I'm 26 and just went through a breakup, and nothing is even fun anymore

Why are video games so boring now? I'm 26 and just went through a breakup, and nothing is even fun anymore.

I used to play mmos and stuff like osrs and wow but I just can't seem to get into that anymore. I feel like I'm just wasting my time.

Attached: FRmq5Hn.png (251x274, 156K)

lol go cry elsewhere fagboy

Based

MMOs suck right now, wait for Camelot Unchained and Pantheon

other games... yeah it's just aging, I don't care about strategy games anymore, its all just boring

play other games. MMOs arent something to play when you are depressed because they give no joy. Go play an action game or rythmn game, something with an upbeat attitude

>i'm 26
>went through a breakup
>why is everything not fun

I dunno, maybe it's because you are depressed over not having a hole to put your dick in anymore rather than games sucking?

Or it could be the fact you never liked video games in the first place and only played them because your friends did?

Go get a VR and play pavlov or something, if it isn't fun or amusing just walk away and go watch capeshit or something.

Attached: 1561061593421.gif (320x320, 3.13M)

>le tired gamer xD
Go be a faggot somewhere else aniki

>breakup
>buy lots of games to cope
>can't enjoy a single one of them anymore
>"whoa! I don't like games anymore"
>start patying like crazy because fuck my life
>time make things better
>new girl
>wild sex
>"whoa! I really miss my games now!"
>back to games
>back into MtG too ex gf persuaded me into dropping MtG. Yeah, I was that cuck

Attached: get-over-her-bro.jpg (638x432, 63K)

online games are for teens.

play single players or retire from gaming

Just stop playing them for awhile you retard, it's that simple.

It's not like the industry is in a great state right now anyways. Take a break, find a new hobby and move on for awhile and come back if you want.

Nothing stays the same and shit's constantly changing. Change with it you pussy.

Attached: 1540590855257.jpg (406x362, 22K)

Got it chief

>26
>flaunts your relationship
>muh video games boring
stop it

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (970x545, 50K)

am I really that much of a meme

Let me break it down for you OP
>games no longer value replayability or substance, both have been replaced with DLC and monetization schemes. Ergo, the games you're buying last less and less time per 60 dollary doo purchase
>not a lot of games release in the summer, because for some reason I still can't fathom, developers hate making mad dosh over kids with nothing to fucking to do in the summer
>too many remasters and remakes, not enough original quality games are releasing nowadays. Lots of good games you've already beaten 10 years ago are releasing soon though! :^)

Video games are at their lowest point right now. Summer drought doesn't help either.

Attached: 1461427528911.gif (497x373, 489K)

blog
redditspace
shitpost

I'd rather have that than another umpteenth ecchi waifu thread

you may be depressed

>why is nothing fun when im sad
gee i fucking wonder

I think I am. NOTHING seems appealing right now. I just go to work and waste time when I'm at home worrying about shit.

Because for something to be engaging it has to be either challenging on a personal level or allow a lot of player agency. None of which are common in the industry right now.

nice blog faggot

This. I had a period of being a workaholic when my life was picking up, and games felt like a waste of time. I can back to them later to play with some friends online, and now it's a blast again.

>flaunts your relationship
Dont worry user, he hasnt got one anymore.