Now that the dust has settled, where does Sekiro rank in your Soulsbornekiring list?

Now that the dust has settled, where does Sekiro rank in your Soulsbornekiring list?

Fave bosses?
Fave areas?
Skills/Magic?
Weapons/Prosthetics?

Attached: images (76).jpg (738x415, 26K)

BB > DS1 > Sekiro > DeS > DS3 > DS2

While I did really enjoy playing it, I just can't bring myself to a third playthrough. It lacks the value the others have, but the time I did spend playing it was great.

Listing only the games i have finished:

Sekiro
BB
DS2
DS

While i love the rpg elements from the other games, I discovered that I like fast paced precise combat even more. I havent actually finished BB im stuck at Ludwig for around 2 houts.. and havent tried again in months, im pretty sure i can easily defeat mergo by now though

Bloodbourne still is on top of my list. Sekiro tanks 2nd

Sekiro is literally stealth the whole way. Some enemies can lose one health bead but most require full head on tactics..

I regret not helping the young boy and instead fighting Asshina for about a good solid 2 months.

Can't bring myself to beat Sekiro plus I'm bad. No clue where to go and the fuggin gun bitch destroys me.

BB > Sekiro >= DeS > DaS >> DaS3 >>>> DaS2

1.Sekiro
2.Dark souls
Sekiro is the only game that got me this heroic anime feel of "bang plank boom" combat
and everything that is souls or borne is just demon souls clones to a letter

>Soulsbornekiring
no such thing, that is like putting AC4 in there

You need to learn how to beat them because there's a second gun miniboss that's unskippable.

I still need to beat the Demon and Isshin, but BB=S>DS>DS3>DS2. Senpouji is my favourite area, but really the whole world was gorgeous at twilight, before you get to the Palace.

Fuck that god damn gun nigger
>beat the game twice and im still mad

BB > DS > DS3 > DeS > DS2 > S
Really boggles my mind why some people consider Sekiro good when there's literally nothing interesting in the game except for like 5 bosses. Everything else is skippable with stealth kills and jumping around, no area presents any challenge, mini-bosses aren't bosses at all. Again, the only actual worthwhile content in the game is like 5 bosses. Go into any Sekiro thread, people will be talking about those 5 bosses. Because nothing else in the game is remotely interesting.

DS1>Sekiro>DS3>DS2
Headless Ape was te coolest, the endoss the most fun to fight.
The areas weren't that good imo, the last one was the best, the flute music was a nice touch, it felt very dreamy and had kind of Olympus home of the gods feeling.
I didn't really use prosthetics but this blood cloud thingy

>last one was the best
Not really, just stealth kill the first enemy you encounter, make it a puppet, see it cause chaos. Repeat. Great game guys 10/10

>not soulsbornekiroooooohhhh

BB>DS1>Sekiro>DS3>DeS>>>>>DS2

Sekiro boasts the best combat and bosses in the entire series but once I considered what my favorite area is, I realized the game lacked for me in the exploration department. Yes, you can find prayer beads and prosthetic tools, but the tools feel underwhelming and the prayer beads don't feel exciting until you're scouring for the 4th one so outside of certain mini bosses, few areas stand out.

The story is also less cryptic and straight forward making the replayability way lower for me.

>Fav Boss
Owl 2

Attached: Sekiro_35.0.jpg (1200x480, 106K)

Fountainhead was great. It had a real traditional Heian era feel to it. And I liked how they added the carp and the waterfall tale. The dragon fight was god damn kino.

I thought it was a nice change and I never used the puppet skill

It's trash. If pumping out uninteresting tryhard Souls copies is all they can do, FROM is done.

yes the carp stuff was cool, did we kill it with the bait from the second barrelguy? it was just gone for me, did I miss sth? I just played through it once, I will again, if some dlc comes out...

>best combat and bosses in the entire series
Really? Doesn't it have the fewest amount of bosses of any souls game if you exclude bullshit like screen monkeys and repeat fights? Recolored mobs don't count as bosses.

Also, every mob can be beaten with L1R1, what great combat are you referring to. What exactly were you doing in those fights? Again, talking about mobs, not the very few bosses the game has, they are good, just very few.

i havent even played bloodborne and i know it's better, sekiro was complete shit

Dropped it after the Ape. It gets old really quickly.