Only the strongest and most beautiful characters belong in this thread

Only the strongest and most beautiful characters belong in this thread

Attached: Yuda+is+from+hokuto+no+ken+aka+fist+of+the+_a6ea8df296cf645510a0fa239d9d3a9d.jpg (1026x768, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4onNho0uonQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Nfw9LiezDEI
youtube.com/watch?v=Vm8Wje6tkdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Ugleh.jpg (500x375, 56K)

>is one of the dickiest characters during the Raoh saga
>Rei later treats him as some tragic figure
>fucking old man makes a statue about him being good
>after he kidnapped, beat and raped women senseless
HnK had a bad habit of going for "redemption of villain" a bit TOO MUCH, even it didnt fit.

Gotta carry that sorrow, user. Can't carry sorrow if he isn't tragic and redeemable

You sound like an ugly person. I bet you use a northern style. Pig disgusting filth!

Please refrain from posting japanese joke depictions of transsexuals as it's very harmful and toxic toward real life people born with gender dysphoria
Thank you

Attached: 1554110609462.jpg (500x514, 27K)

Was Yakuza with Kenshiro good?

>Yuda
>joke
What are you talking about

I understand the reason, but goddamn i dont know if i would call some of these assholes "redeemable", same shit with Souther
>fucking child slavery and torture
>not by necessity, BY CHOICE
>"i want the little kids to work for me, and get beaten if they dont, no, no adults, just kids"
>gets to be on Kenshiro's magic friends power up later
Fucking HnK is so silly, it still fun though.

>villain so shit that the MC's dying friend that takes him out
Yuda was a bitch both on the inside and the outside.

Doesn't the same happen with Southern despite forcing children to work to death and eating and throwing away food in front of starving kids?

Nigga did you see those cranes? Nobody was going to dodge something that beautiful. That's the power of Nanto baby.

Hello.

Attached: puro_from_changed.jpg (846x1200, 63K)

fuck off furfags

Attached: 1.jpg (307x232, 31K)

Souther dindu nuffin

Attached: Souther.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Omaewamo shindeiru

Attached: e4be4abb72f5686494e0a3067efe431f.png (720x875, 87K)

Get the fuck out of here Yuda. Don't make me fetch the blue haired boy again

I know you're shitposting, but Yuda wasn't a transsexual. Most of the glam rock stars of the 80s looked like fags but slammed tons of groupie vag.

Yes, Souther was another motherfucker, then there some characters who are just fucking crazy/dumb like Ryuuga who kills himself for no reason.

Rei was cool yeah, but if Yuria didnt count as a Nanto general for some reason despite not knowing martial arts you would be the worse one Yuda

I'm pretty sure Amiba was the most worthless.

Amiba wasnt a general, just a practitioner., there are only 6 generals.
Rei>Shu>Shin>Souther>Yuda>Yuria

>practitioner
DEMO ORE WA TENSAI DA

Souther a cute

Attached: dd-hokuto-no-ken-2-ichigo-aji-454691.1.jpg (1500x1500, 423K)

>Ryuuga who kills himself for no reason
He kills himself as punishment for serving Raoh and in order to awaken Ken's rage.

What's funniest about HNK is that the most important character in the entire story is the weakest: Jagi. Without him Ken would have remained a soft bitch because Shin would have never kidnapped Yuria and awakened Ken's rage and character shift.

It depends on what you're looking for. As a HnK game, its okay as the story poorly introduces or uses HnK characters. As a Yakuza game, its great as the combat engine is highly refined. The minigames are recycled from prior games, but the absurdity is ramped up, like using a I-beam to smash motorcycles instead of a bat and baseball.

I feel like im being mocked here.

Souther is the only dude who actually beat Kenshiro post-shin (from i've watched so far, up to ep123 here) so he has that going for him, even if it was because of his gimmicky body.

Attached: Rei's_Nanto_Suicho_Ken.gif (500x367, 3.11M)

I'm surprised they were able to grow anything in that shithole of a wasteland.

I'll show you beautiful

Attached: jagi.gif (300x199, 524K)

>He kills himself as punishment for serving Raoh and in order to awaken Ken's rage.

It was a dumb move.
"I want to test if Kenshiro's worthy, so I'll commit seppuku before the fight"

Kenshiro was going to kill him anyway, since he thought he killed Toki, so yeah Ryuuga's a retard.

Jagi did everything wrong

>He kills himself as punishment for serving Raoh and in order to awaken Ken's rage.
Yeah, maybe it came off better in the manga but when i watched the reasoning just looked flimsy and retarded as fuck.

>What's funniest about HNK is that the most important character in the entire story is the weakest: Jagi.
Jagi was underutilized as fuck, he is also a Hokuto user and for some reason he is so underneath all 3 others its depressing, you can really see the monthly manga release format there and him being used as a bridge for the Hokuto storyline, if the mangaka had thought ahead i doubt Jagi would have been dealt with so easily.

>every mention of the Hokuto brothers is Kenshiro, Raoh and Toki
I get that Jagi was a cunt who wasn't worthy of hokuto shinken nor was he particularly skilled with it, but don't just brush him off

Thats what happens with transitionary characters, they get forgotten, just like the 2 yuria nanto protectors who die early or the purple gento in the Lynn empress twin storyline. Because the mangaka is still thinking on how he will make that shit work so here is a jobber to die, Jagi being the worst case.

Why? Jagi was just an unapologetic scumbag. A glorified thug who knew some martial arts but racked disiprine. That Jagi prequel was cringe and looked like it was drawn by a literal autist.

>That Jagi prequel was cringe and looked like it was drawn by a literal autist.

What happens in the Jagi prequel?

I feel like Rei, Shin, and Jagi were kinda wasted characters.
Holy shit I gotta catch up before opening threads like this, I keep getting reminded of spoilers I'm trying to forget.

Attached: AAAATCHA.jpg (640x480, 20K)

Souten No Ken's animation budget (the original one), was on par of a one-shot hentai adaptation.

I forgot that was even a thing.

It tries to make Jagi look sympathetic. Gives him a genki girlfriend type who gets raped & killed. The artwork is trash.

Attached: fist_of_the_north_star_jagi_gaiden_1_32.jpg (800x1148, 133K)

>hokuto thread on Yea Forums
based, fuck jojofags

what spoilers? the series is over 30 years old
I don't know much but jagi gets saved from a burning house by ryuken who then adopts him. after seeing his adoptive brothers training he insist to join them and loses the father-son relationship with ryuken

Attached: boom.gif (450x336, 1021K)

Yeah. It was just unwatchable. The new one with the cg looks also really bad. It looks like a shitty PS3 game.

For those interested:

>old

youtube.com/watch?v=4onNho0uonQ

>new

youtube.com/watch?v=Nfw9LiezDEI

Was souther the best character?

>It tries to make Jagi look sympathetic.
I like Jagi because he's NOT sympathetic. He's a jealous piece of shit and a no-good thug.

Was the raoh show any good?

no, that would be juza

Attached: Yoko Kurama.jpg (2037x3056, 1.66M)

I already talked about Jagi in a previous post but yeah.

Shin was fine, he was the main antagonist of the first arch and it works well, it just happens that the world inceases in size while he is already dead, so they have to keep adding lore to him after he was dead.

Rei was wasted but wasted less than most "buddy" characters that Kenshiro ends up having, most of them show up and DIE in the same arc, Rei took at least 2 arcs before getting discarded.

>most hokuto villains
>has a deep reason as to why he fights others
>jagi
>lmao fuck kenshiro and fuck everyone
based

That's some very fucking abysmal art, writing and character desing when compared to Tetsuo Hara
and Buronson's work.

Gosh that looks terrible.

>Shin was fine, he was the main antagonist of the first arch and it works well
Nah the whole "he only did evil stuff because Jagi told him to" thing completely ruined his character.

And I didn't finish it over 30 years ago.

Why is that one dude not replying to your post telling you you should kill yourself? This is very concerning and i do not like it.

unequivocally based
die furfaggot

Hells Angels is great, fuck you

>ponies
>in 2019
Isn’t MLP dying and the fandom declining because the show went really downhill?

Thoughts on this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vm8Wje6tkdA

Attached: Hokuto_Revive.jpg (1200x825, 443K)

I actually liked it a lot but a good chunk of the characters feel tacked on like they were ripped from some generic weebshit instead of belonging in HNK, the plot was great though.

This looks so generically Shonen, I honestly thought its was Soul Eater or Fairy Tale.

>swastika on the rock on the left of bat and lin

Attached: New record.webm (640x432, 2.93M)

Visually, it's pretty good. Although it pains me greatly that a fucking mobile game is not only the next HnK thing we get, but it will probably garner more general attention than anything else made in the past 5 years.

>he only did evil stuff because Jagi told him to
That's not really it, it's more like he already wanted yuria more than anything, Jagi just pushed him over the edge.

You guys played Lost Paradise, right?

Attached: 5826417632417.jpg (690x363, 65K)

Guys, I'm in love with Rei...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

I platinumed it

Talking about FotNS, how was the Yakuza spinoff?
I was typing this out when you posted.

omg this sucks so hard how does anybody watches this unironically?

It kind of annoys me when Ken kills guys that have surrendered or aren't doing anything but he is in "I don't give a shit" mode after fighting Shin so I guess it makes sense.

All I got from that scene was "y'know I really want to be with Yuria so I'm gonna throw all my morals away to obtain her". He would have been a 10/10 character if they left the Jagi bit out.

See

It wouldn't be the case if Lost Paradise actually followed the story of the anime.
Yes i did.

>that episode where Raoh finds the pacifist village
10/10 gold star A+
Raoh is so much better than every other character in the series and he goes out like a fucking M A N

what the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: file.png (225x350, 147K)

Oh Hi yuda

It's pretty fun. 12 Chapters, usually ranging 20 minutes to and hour, so it's a bit of a short game. The mini games are neat, but definitely not as many as Yakuza games. People are thrown off by the pacing of the game, but the combat is really fun. If you've played Yakuza, then think of this as Super Yakuza in terms of fighting.

Attached: Neck twisting face breaking punch.webm (628x480, 2.77M)

Gameplay: Superb
Story: It has its moments, but overall very disjointed. And some of the characters are not represented properly. It's a weird mix of original story elements connected with the anime/manga. But I liked the Rohan cameo in this game.

>y'know I really want to be with Yuria so I'm gonna throw all my morals away to obtain her
That's the thing, he was already pissed enough to not care about the moral implications, that's why it was so easy for Jagi to give the last little push. That's also why it's interesting to see him sllowly come to the realization that no matter what he does , yuria will never love iù. I mean the dude went as far as building an entire city on top of enslaved villagers just for yuria's sake, he was morally already far too gone.
At the end he's like a lot of the characters in the series, he refuses to admit what's really going on and thinks strength and power are absolute

I don't even think following the story was the main problem. It WAS a problem, but we have plenty of games that retell so a Gaiden game is fine. The main problem is too few people no what HnK is now a days. And its shitty that a mobile game catering to phone game shitters will do more to fix that than an actual brawler game.

Attached: Kars_unhood.png (340x435, 357K)

i want to fuck yuda

Speaking of which, who would be the best in bed?

>that part in the game flashback where the master just fucking ignored Jagi as he asked about why Ken got chosen
All he had to do was have a heart to heart with Jagi about it and everything would've been fine.

REMINDER: 14 episodes left and you pieces of shit finally fucking die forever.
In fact, now there's a tentative doomsday for you freaks: October 19th.
Better enjoy those last four months while they're still ahead of you, they'll be gone before you know it.

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

Pacing is all over the place, the first five chapters handhold you severely yet it rushes you through them at the same time, and then the rest of the chapters are decently paced except for 7. Fighting is an improvements over the regular Yakuza games, especially for bosses. The minigames are mostly carried over from previous Yakuza games so there's only a handful of new things. One major problem is that it excludes Rei and Mamiya from a massive amount of things and tries to rush into Jagi, Souther, and Raoh while doing its own story so you don't really get to hang out with Rei outside of two substories and the stuff it does grab from the manga is done in a summarized way where it skips characters and events. Uighur for example doesn't have Fuga or Raiga in his bits at all, just Toki.

I personally say it's more for a Yakuza fan who likes HnK than an HnK fan who likes Yakuza. There's references abound but it's just in item descriptions mostly, and barely any of it follows the manga.

Based Ronaldo.

have sex

>I mean the dude went as far as building an entire city on top of enslaved villagers just for yuria's sake, he was morally already far too gone.
The world hadn't ended yet when Jagi told him to steal Yuria away, and Shin was a goodie two shoes before the bombs dropped; he did a complete 180 all because Jagi said "lol just take her bro". I'm not gonna buy that.

Gods work

Attached: 1453804502369.jpg (180x192, 16K)

>The main problem is too few people no what HnK is now a days
Sad, but true. A modern anime adaption would certainly help. Maybe David Production.
>a mobile game catering to phone game shitters will do more to fix that than an actual brawler game
Well again a modern adaption would help. But as of right now there is no indicator. At least Hokuto no Ken gets some attention, through things like mobile games, jump force, and death battle. While not good it is still attention.

>Mamiya from a massive amount of things
Mamiya only appearing in that one side mission.
What were they thinking?

People aren't evil, just misguided

>he did a complete 180 all because Jagi said "lol just take her bro
No he did a 180° because the world ended and he saw an opportunity to throw away all established order to get what he so desperatley desired, it's more complex than "just take her bro"

Imagine if when the show ends GR 15 is revoked

The only thing Death Battle did was make Jotards hate it because they can't comprehend how OP Japanese Superman is. Anyone that isn't a fucking toddler knew that fight was unfair. Jojo characters are really weak compared to other universes.

I thought the first few chapters were great. Until the chapter were we have to help Jagre by freeing Toki. This chapter seemed rushed. The chapter with Raoh also felt rushed. But I really liked the chapters with Rei and Souther. Especially were you have to free Eden. But why do they have to show the tutorial twice. I don't get it.

The flashback only gives the impression that he did what he did because Jagi brought it up, as there was nothing shown in between his interaction with Jagi and him taking Yuria. Some will let it off with a slap on the wrist and explain it away like you do, but at face value it blatantly looks like Jagi told him to do it and he just randomly decided to listen.

Well I agree that Jotaro against Ken was a dumb idea to begin with. The same would happen if DIO and Raoh would fight. But there are Jojo characters that could beat the Hokuto verse. The stand Notorious BIG, Giorno with GER, Pucci, Johnny with Tusk Act 4.

>who would be the best in bed
They'd all be terrible, they're stoic fighters and cold blooded murderes.

From a narrative thing they were alright but when you come off of Yakuza games where you expect to be sort of just thrown into the fray and allowed to do whatever it's pretty frustrating. Getting railroaded constantly and introduced to every major minigame on top of railroaded into the story until then feels like it takes an eternity. When I did it on my second playthrough I was somewhat alright with it but it was infuriating in the first playthrough because the first four chapters felt like they would never end and yet felt like they passed so quickly.

Debatably Musou Tensei could beat GER because it is "absolute", but then again so is GER. I guess that's what happens when you make vague, convoluted, OP shit up.

>It kind of annoys me when Ken kills guys that have surrendered or aren't doing anything
You must not have seen the context of that clip to say something so ridiculous.

I hope the Yakuza team makes a Hokuto 2

the trailer gets the heart pumping and goosebumps with the ai wo torimodose song. But alas I didn't understand the game principle and visually looking good is not enough for me.
Still at it, I try chewing through the rock which is fighting Raoh 20 levels lower on hard.

I can kinda see that. I think in my opinion it was both disappointing to Hokuto and Yakuza fans alike. Again, while the story had its moments, it missed what made Hokuto and Yakuza so great.

I was just talking in general, and this show is long as fuck so chances are I don't remember that scene.

Based as all fuck.

Attached: 1555637378259.gif (420x420, 713K)

I was hyped until I watched a video of a fight and Ken performed three Zankai Ken and the boss still had 2/3 of his life bar left.