Cant check now. Is this game dead, or is it dead but something better on PC exists?

Cant check now. Is this game dead, or is it dead but something better on PC exists?

Attached: 240px-Fretsonfire4.png (240x180, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zcXQLIPR4Os
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't have enough time to google that shit, but you can make a thread?

Clone Hero

Yup. I'm at work.

Seemed bland to me, when I've tried that one year ago. With no cool effects, plus most of my favourite songs were expert only and I'm a Medium/Hard casual.

>Gangbang the wall

>but something better on PC exists?
yeah, it's called Rocksmith 2014

>arcade virgin vs sim chad

Casuals dont get to pick and choose nigger

And how much did YOU spend on your real guitar?

Fuck real shit. Got lady fingers so I cant play guitar and never wanted to. Smashing my keyboard is cooler

>implying I only bought one
I own 3 now, one is an Edwards I imported from Japan
once you take the axe pill you can't go back, user
but hey, at least I can play Mors Principium Est from tabs with my BOSS GT100

I'd recommend the game, starter guitar packs are like 200 euros

there are Japanese women playing electric guitars just fine, you can do it if you want to

I'm no metalhead kek. Katie Melua is the hardest shit I have ever listened to.

good thing that's not the only genre that uses guitars, then
I remember when I used to listen to Katy Perry kek
then I found Green Day and Linkin Park and I can appreciate deathcore now
take the rockpill

Just kidding. Yeah, my Clone Hero playlist is full of RHCP, Linkin Park, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Jimmy Eat World, AAF etc. I play this so nostalgia comes over and play with me as I used to spend whole holidays with my brothers playing Frets On Fire.

I'd buy a Yui or Azusa Gibson LP Sunburst or red Fender Mustang, personally. I like to go big.

Attached: dsc_6950[1].jpg (3944x3187, 2.73M)

I don't believe you. I bet you want to play guitar. Try it out. I play about 4 instruments now. I'm just learning violin at the moment, which is kicking my ass, but it's fun. Don't deny yourself the opportunity.

personally I never liked Gibsons/Fenders
not edgy enough

Attached: 00c990ee598313df9a37e04b719be37935a4ec46.jpg (888x1243, 1.15M)

Phase Shift

I've tried many times dude. I have one acoustic that my sis left me decade ago. Tried playing on my gfs Les Paul and was shit at it. Only thing I could play was fingerstyle Godfather theme.

This

Holy shit, based.
What instruments? I'm a bass player but i learned the guitar long time ago. I'm not good with the guitar

You're not going to be doing any sweep picking, jazz chords or know any scales on day 1. Everyone starts somewhere. Imagine if Hendrix tried out guitar and quit.
Guitar, bass, piano and violin. It's like I said, it all comes to you slowly. Getting a teacher is the best way, I think. The journey is supposed to be frustrating, but once you get it (and you will) it'll all be worth it.

acoustic a shit
get a pick and an electric and learn some real playing
i sucked at the start too but im not a faggot so i stuck with

Good shit.
I've had a teacher for guitar,both electric and classic, but idk, it never really clicked. I found my love with the bass. Soon i'll buy one with 5 strings, and I want to learn the Harmonic.

Would need the cheapest set anyway because shit job.

For me it's PRS
Fuck Kakifly for picking japan onry discontinued finish

Attached: qTui6v8bJklh.jpg (2104x1531, 328K)

100 bucks for a starter set or you can also buy used
not an expensive hobby to get into, my son

Clone hero you fucking retard

Even a shitty one will play easier than acoustic, even more if the acoustic you played was a shit one
And you don't need an amp if you're gonna use it for Rocksmith

Lunatic Rave 2 or proper bemani games youtube.com/watch?v=zcXQLIPR4Os

Attached: rhythm game progression.webm (640x360, 1.3M)

who here /stratocaster/ ?

Attached: 1541006423278.jpg (414x379, 32K)

d-does pacifica count?