This fucking abomination did not deserve to be in Smash; she is THE worst Mario character ever with annoying fans to...

This fucking abomination did not deserve to be in Smash; she is THE worst Mario character ever with annoying fans to boot. Waluigi was unironically a 100% better choice, but of course Hackurai had to designate him to assist trophy hell. Fuck you, Daisy fans. I hope you're happy that this literal Peach recolor wasted a slot.

Attached: Daisy_SSBU.png (549x549, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metalgear.fandom.com/wiki/Metal_Gear_(NES)
youtu.be/am8iSHxwgSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want daisy to mating press me

What's the matter?

Attached: daisyofficial0-9234.jpg (2500x2500, 281K)

Are you implying Daisy's worse than a literal Playstation character?

Attached: Joker_SSBU.png (1708x1708, 1.55M)

Cute soles

>Snake
>Cloud
>Richter

>These are fine

>Joker

>EWWW A JEWSTATION CHARACTER, SNOYFAGS GTFO

Next thing you're going to tell me is that Banjo shouldn't be in because he is an Xbox character.

>literal costume vs unique character
yes you stupid console warrior

Why do false flaggers always try to make it seem like Daisybros and Waluigibros aren't the same people

Attached: sample_4629637ab03f6f8e7d424d83edd1eee3.jpg (850x1140, 223K)

OP's whiny about a character that is effectively a clone/echo and can even be hidden on the character select screen but you're just as bad. Snake and Cloud are arguably "Playstation," characters as well but I don't see you bringing them up.

Waluigi can always get in a future game.

>Rosalinatard trying to mask as a Waluigichad
yikes
you lost girl, Daisy was the better princess

Why Daisyfags are so obsessed with anal and farts?

Joker's a god-awful pick, but being a Playstation character isn't one of them.

Anything is better that waluigi. Besides, daisy is a fucking echo.

I'm glad Princess Daisy is in super smash bros ultimate. I wish cream the rabbit and chaos zero (the water guy from sonic adventure) were in team sonic racing instead of big the cat and omochao. I hate big the cat and omochao.

>waaaah my mook mascot didnt get in :((((
dont you have to sit with Slimetards in the BTFO corner?

fpbp

At least Snake and Cloud are the faces of their respective company/genre, and Richter came with Simon.

Joker is just some faggot that only gay weebs care about

>attacking Big
>when Zavok exists
at least SEGA teased her for possible DLC

don't make me cum user

Waluigi has a unique skeleton and obviously would have taken a lot more work.

>At least Cloud are the faces of their respective company/genre
with Hero in, that doesn't aplly anymore

Joker was just another Cloud-style pick (picking the most popular protagonist in the series)

Imagine being this upset over a children's game.

Nobody from Shit Megami Tensei should get in. Absolutely nobody and their grandma cares about a niche JRPG series except for weebs and Youtube bandwagoners who only jack off to Persona 5.

Joker's inclusion make rulefags seethe
he's here to stay
>"but but daddy sakurai said no knives and guns a decade ago!!!!"

Final Fantasy is more popular worldwide than Dragon Quest. You can mention "JRPG" to a gamer and more often than not they'll think about Final Fantasy over Dragon Quest.

still better than having Minecraft in Smash or more Pokemon/FE shit

Attached: daisyxwario5.jpg (825x618, 174K)

>Created + developed by Nintendo
>One of only 3 princesses in the series (all of which have recently been used in current gen games)
>qt tomboy that tries to pretend she doesn't have a vagina even though she does and requires a generous amount of my semen on her face

>Created + developed by Camelot
>Only in spin-off titles and will never be seen in a main series title
>Nintendo hates him

Gee I wonder why Waluigi wasn't included, huh?

Attached: ohgodohyesohyes.jpg (235x360, 15K)

That's most certainly true. Smash DLC could've been cool, but so far it's consistently has just garbage after garbage, and I just can't pinpoint why it is or how it could be improved.

>Final Fantasy is more popular worldwide than Dragon Quest.
FF6 barely even do half as better as DQ8 tho

>Nintendo hates him
*Miyamoto hates him

snake first game in the series was on nes first (if you dont counts msx), face of the franchise, iconic franchise
cloud first game in the sereis was on nes, he is the face of the franchise, iconic franchise
Richter first game in the series was on nes, iconic franchise, most iconic character

Joker, literal who from a literal who franchise never been on nintendo consoles. He will be scrapped once the awesome person 6 is out and a new cooler character will be out

Joker was a great choice and his inclusion has open to other cooler opportunity like Doomguy and RE characters

plus a moveset he dons shouldn't go to waste on an awful Xenoblade 2 protagonist.

yet Tezuka and Miyamoto's future replacement dont care about Waluishit

>Metal Gear is on a Nintendo console
>Richter first appeared on a Nintendo game
>Most of final fantasy is on Nintendo consoles
>Literally no Persona mainline is on Nintendo

Metal Gear was on a japanese Microsoft console first (MSX)
Final Fantasy 7 was a PSX game
Rondo of Blood wasn't on the NES either

2/10 baited, see me after class Smashnigger

>MSX is not a Nintendo console
>Rondo of Blood was not on a Nintendo console
>yet Final Fantasy 7 was in none prior
>what is Persona Q

>y-yeah well at least Ricther was in that shitty Rondo por-

Attached: 220px-PersonaQ2newcinemalabyrinth.jpg (220x197, 26K)

Fire Emblem is just so disgustingly misused. There's actually a ton of cool and unique characters from the series, but it's all soured by Sakurai immediately going straight for "Pretty character who uses a sword." The only character that was possibly a step in the right direction was Robin, because he is the only character that shows the series is more than swords.

>not bitching at the plant instead

Attached: 1558028756443.gif (426x324, 2.99M)

Metal Gear for the NES?

you even can give Marth a spear and Ike an axe, that isn't going to change the fact FE characters are general shit additions for Smash.

even a Nintendog would be a better choice than boring Black Knight or any Gacha OC

Don't pretend that Daisy isn't essentially a Camelot character that borrowed a name from an obscure existing character, and certainly don't pretend that Miyamoto doesn't hate her ass just as much for not being one of his

Attached: 0a19bb1fed9817d5ac8946c44ba66fee.jpg (640x747, 124K)

for the MSX you stupid secondary

Attached: 250px-Metal_Gear_cover.jpg (250x348, 41K)

>tfw people still defend that shitty plant because ebin reddit memes
if calling people salty over a garbage-tiered character is cool, might as well rally for Waluigi or another boring FE pick

How is this dumb little shit not playable yet?

Attached: SMR_Toad.png (380x526, 38K)

NES was a port
metalgear.fandom.com/wiki/Metal_Gear_(NES)

Attached: 1528772164451.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Daisy was by R&D1, not Camelot
you know? the same people that did Metroid, Wario, FE and Kid Icarus?

Not a Waluigi Fag but the fact that her moves are EXACTLY the same as Peach makes me really wonder why did they even make her a fighter (Yes, even if you are an echo, it doesn't mean you have to be the EXACT same as your original fighter, look at Ken and Ryu)
The same applies for the Belmonts.

Attached: spongebob.jpg (800x450, 52K)

exactly
the MSX came first. Nintendies were defending a port.

its quite clear the fact people are mad Persona 5 isnt getting ported any time soon, hence why they keep attacking Joker

Because he's stuck inside Daisy's and Peach's vagina. Next question.

Attached: dr.peach.png (1381x1192, 903K)

it's a fun midrange character.
not charismatic or necessary, but fun to play

The rules of echos are extremely inconsistent. There's Chrom who almost plays entirely different from Roy, yet those like Dr. Mario and Toon Link aren't considered echos.

same reason a Galactic Federation soldier and generic FE infantry isnt either.

Why can't Peach and Daisy be one?

Attached: Peaisy.png (296x354, 210K)

Richter's excuse is that Simon share moves with him and made a Echo Fighter as a bonus (Holy Waters are different tho)
Daisy's turnips actually has a difference (and bad hurtboxes...)

if you look at Smash 4's Dr. Mario differences compared to Dark Pit and Lucina, its quite a lot.

A remake is still something, Joker literally has nothing but two shitty spinoffs.

Attached: 220px-Ttsbox.jpg (220x307, 26K)

Does he get passed back and forth between them?

>A remake is still something
how is a downgraded port a remake?
also

Then why shouldn't Chrom just be his own character? He's got an entirely different Up-B, for crying out loud.

>needing a port to justify an inclusion
holy shit Nintendies still mad

Because Sakurai doesn't care about Mario land, so there is already that. Daisy could have come with her typical hot pants outfit, used the SML2 carrot power up to glide instead of her dress, used the super ball to reference both SML and Strikers, have the long hair alt. But I guess effort is only a worry for news series, Mario and Zelda have none of that

because the changes are still minor in comparison
Chrom was a rush job of an echo too

>Joker literally has nothing but two shitty spinoffs.
I have already addressed it

Attached: 1540606439356.jpg (482x760, 70K)

Dr.Mario have slight difference on all his moves, Down Special is different and overall he fells different than Mario to not be a echo. Toon Link has different airs, Smash and his specials are slightly differents and have some stats changes.
To be honest, Simon was already enough, we didn't need Richter. Also, Holy Waters meerly have difference : Simon is Fire, Richter is... Aura ? That's it, a very very minor change.
And for Daisy, no, turnips are only esthetic.

>Cloud was only in 3 prior his inclusion
>people still defended that

Happy to have Daisy as it gives 16 alts between the two

Attached: peach f.png (400x400, 105K)

Plus the fact that she is supposely a Tomboy but fight like a princess doesn't make sense, she could, like you sayed, have that Sport-like moveset. I just don't understand why they didn't make her different.

Cloud has the advantage of being from Final Fantasy, a series born and raised on Nintendo consoles. How many mainline Final Fantasy are on Nintendo? How many mainline Persona games are? Can I play Persona 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 on any Nintendo console?

Because Cloud is a character people actually wanted. Fuck Joker and Fuck Bayonetta.

It doesn't matter if it's a "shitty spinoff," the character Joker has been on a Nintendo console. You can call it what you want, but factually he fulfills the requirement, and Cloud does the same, end of story.

I don't understand why Fire Emblem is so heavily represented in Smash. At least Pokemon is a huge and popular series, so having a bunch of playable characters is somewhat excusable. But with Fire Emblem, you'd be hard-pressed to find anybody who actually plays them.

>To be honest, Simon was already enough, we didn't need Richter.
yes you did. half of his moves where directly from Ricther.
unless you want the boring as fuck take in Flash 2, you may be a masochist.
>Holy Waters meerly have difference : Simon is Fire, Richter is... Aura ? That's it, a very very minor change.
Ricther's Aura wont set off explosives and puts Olimar mains in the corner when their Red Pikmin wont absorb the fire.
>And for Daisy, no, turnips are only esthetic.
youtu.be/am8iSHxwgSQ

>Implying smash didn't play a part in making the series what it is today

She got in because she took like five minutes to create, you can't do that with Waluigi.

>Because Cloud is a character people actually wanted.
and so did Joker
both got in because they were the most popular protagonist to choose out of.

nobody gives a shit about the weirdly drawn samurai Doi drew or the protagonist of japanese exclusive SNES SMTs

They patched this 2 patches ago. Even the video title tells you if you paid attention.

Attached: Daisy wink.png (730x610, 301K)

Daisy is in Smash? Wow, that's cool.

>Cloud has the advantage of being from Final Fantasy, a series born and raised on Nintendo consoles.
you can make the same excuse for Joker being from a Megami Tensei game

dude just give up and admit the fact youre still buttblasted you can't play Persona 5 on your Basedwitch

>They patched this 2 patches ago.
but why?

All the characters being bitched about in this thread are good.
The only bad inclusions in this game are Dark pit, Chrom and Lucina.

Attached: 1543014461255.jpg (720x692, 192K)

Because combos be damned Daisy's turnips were outright worse than peach's at least for me when it came to edge guarding

Attached: Peach & Daisy aces.png (699x755, 444K)

Because a series of fighting waifu bait fits perfectly in a game like smash

>yes you did. half of his moves where directly from Ricther.
That doesn't mean they have to be identical. Their moves could have been similar but doing different knockback, damages, hitstun etc... and not things like :
>Ricther's Aura wont set off explosives and puts Olimar mains in the corner when their Red Pikmin wont absorb the fire.
Like i said, very very minor changes. Only applies to characters who have explosives.
>And for Daisy, no, turnips are only esthetic.
Patched. And i wish i was wrong.

>Wasted slot

Fucking git gud, stop sucking at the game so much holy shit! Ok, I get it, you bitch like a rosterfag because you fucking suck at the game, but you really need to fet better man. You fucking suck, git gud.

>That doesn't mean they have to be identical.
doesn't matter, we are talking about why Richter got the Echo pass.
>Their moves could have been similar but doing different knockback, damages, hitstun etc
Ricther's Holy Water could have moved a bit. (like a long firewall)

>wasted a slot.
lol just stack echo fighters you dummy

There's nothing inherently offensive about a Mario side character.

Attached: diagnosis.jpg (800x554, 44K)

nah, DP is a good nigga.