He still plays vidya at 25

>he still plays vidya at 25...

Attached: 176532EF-B63D-4C07-BEA0-7BD808FFF13D.jpg (675x1200, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=christine sydelko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backpack#Daily_use
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How else am I suppose to carry my shit around?

>he doesn't know

Inside your ass like everyone else, you incel

people who take creepshots of others to insult them on social media will be thrown off a bridge
if you instigate shit for literally no reason you are a satan's slave

Attached: PB9d7.jpg (450x600, 34K)

Why are women so needlessly cruel?
This dude isn’t hurting anyone.

>he has the green top

low self esteem + free attention

>Christine
That's a tranny, right?

this is why I hate being in public

The woman who took this picture is a morbidly obese mutt who needs to worry about carrying her own weight around instead of what other people carry

>"_____ ass _____"
Oh, so it's a nigger doing that thing where they pretend they've been model human beings all this time and nobody noticed.

Nice red circle. I never would have been able to find him.

Attached: 1551171466716.jpg (1000x844, 96K)

Know what?

This, I can't help but feel like there's gonna be multiple people that are gonna look at my face and laugh at me with their friends

I wish I owned a backpack, it seems so useful.

>takes picture of random dude to make fun
>female
Thot

trannys are male, so I'm sure they can't be a needlessly petty and shitty as women

Now post the pics of hambeast that took that photo for all our summerfriends ITT.

Just buy one.

>backpacks replace suitcases for business employees, because laptops
>OMGWTFBBQ THIS GUYS GOT A BACKPACK LMAOOO SHIGGY DIGGY

guys i think he really doesn't know

Attached: 1557843242704.png (728x689, 534K)

Do you have good tastes tho, that's the only real thing that matters.

Bet she's the same kinda dumb bitch who does this while complaining about the lack of pockets on woman clothes

They're not mentally healthy males

I haven't met a single one, but from what I've seen online trannies are no different.

>now post pics of the hambeast
how dare you disrespect wahmen you nazi

Attached: 1558412171931.jpg (1196x898, 192K)

Bruh walk through a university and you will walk away with five free backpacks. I still have a box of them because I literally could not say no.

>christine sydelko

Attached: 1543389409469.png (532x591, 488K)

But then I have to leave my apartment.

>a laptop cant fit in a suitcase

trannies are estrogen filled males constantly trying to mimick the behavior of real females, they worse

What's wrong with backpacks

>giving a shit about some random ass roastie and her social circle

Never gonna make it with this mindset.

Order one online.

I don't know why shorter men worry about it. As long as you're not shorter than her you can just lie, it's not like they're smart enough to accurately judge your height.

How are you going to meet your future GF and loyal wife if you never leave your house?
Do it user

What kind of shit do you carry around that requires a backpack?

Kek. It will always be funny

>he hasn't genetically mutated himself a kangaroo pouch to carry his shit around in
fucking LOL, what a dork

>>he still plays vidya at 25
Hobbyist Wizard anime fan and gamer level 31 here, soon turning 32 by December. Ask me anything.

>mfw my psychiatrist and parents tell me nobody talks about me in public and that it's all in my head
>when people like this exist

Attached: 1515353761271.jpg (597x960, 43K)

>bullying manlets
She deserved it.

Honestly, both are triggered. Fat cow and manlet. It's just that he handled it better.

You don't know the half of it, there's some retards at my uni that take pictures and post them on Instagram, most of the times the pics are from girls with caps like "wow look at this hottie, my future wife" and pathetic shit like that, but I cant shake the feeling that one these days these niggers will post something making fun of me. I wish I could sue those cockmongers for distributing my likeness without my consent.

Hey, is this America?

Attached: 1550984973337.png (208x159, 68K)

Wew

>cares about what random roasties think about him in public to the point he doesnt want to to go outside
really nigga? is the average Yea Forums poster this dumb?

>He doesnt know about the seashells.

Attached: lvgonzo9n.jpg (750x453, 53K)

I love that faggots here put 25 as so.e cutoff as if its okay to be a manybaby from 18-24. Ironically, those are the key years to develop so you can comfortably play vidya 25+ while smashing sweet pussy.

Why should you care? It's not like you'd know. Even if you caught someone taking a creepshot of you, you wouldn't say anything. Be a beta or own whatever weirdness you (think) you have.

Maybe if you're a tourist and traveling? If you wear a backpack you've got to have some kind of reason, I don't see how this is an issue. Especially since people in the West don't tend to dress very well, wearing something on on you back shouldn't be worse than anything else.

>Christine Sydelko
google.com/search?q=christine sydelko
That's a fatass hamplanet making fun of a dude just because he carries a backpack in public

>someone with this extraordinary delusion and insecurity decided they should go to university
get a manual labour job first and toughen the fuck up faggot

>Look at that guy, using an item designed to carry other items around to carry items around.

Attached: 1473616461087.gif (250x251, 1002K)

>Why are women so needlessly cruel?
They're literally programmed to be cruel to signal to potential high quality mates that they're above low quality men.
It's why when a lower quality male attempts to court a high quality woman she shrieks or ignores him completely because he's threatening to the perception others have about her. I.e. if such low quality stock thinks it has a chance with you, what does that say about your quality?

Attached: 1506061818076.jpg (790x790, 102K)

C'mon shortbros, who cares about what whores think about your height?

Yeah I stopped playing at 25, started again at 26.

none of you fucking business

Backpacks are great. Im 35 and about to go for a long ass walk to a city park and have s picnic with my fiance. Can fit all my cold drinks, blanket, food, radio, phone etc.

Attached: guy-gets-help.jpg (1164x824, 492K)

>shitting on a backpack

oh let me just carry my laptop all day you stupid cunt

>teen girl sneaks picture making fun of middle aged man.
>middle aged man sneaks photo of teen girls legs or cleavage and faps in a public bathroom.
>girls boyfriend in bathroom realizes he's actually into guys from the sound of the fapping.
>gives dude a blowjob.
>never tells girlfriend about it.

It comes full circle.

Backpacks are comfy though, I don't see what's wrong with them. Can somebody explain why I shouldn't use them? I really don't get it.

Oh fuck...

There are people that do. But you need to realize, anyone that does is an even more pathetic loser then you if they have nothing better to do then make fun of you.

How short are you?

Why do that when there's fags like you to flip burgers all day? Wouldn't want to take your job.

I sometimes see dudes with backpacks when I'm out. I never thought anything of it. Why does this fag care?

Papers and legal documents, my 3DS and charger, smartphone, cash, extra clothes, toiletries.

I never understood people who NEED to go everywhere with a lot of shit. Even if they simply go out for a walk down the street they get all their crap of a bag like they go to school
Wallet, keys and phone. You dont need anything else.

I'm a blading man in my 30s and have a backpack with me most times for my work supplies. Can't white men even carry thier stuff around anymore without being called out?

ok incel

i swear americans are really fucking weird
they see the most normal things as weird and the most weird things as normal

Brainlets think everyone with a backpack needs to be on the way to school or on mount Everest.

6'2 why?

All guys below 177 cm should become traps.

I am a 8/10 and I wear a backpack.
Feelsgoodman

you're not supposed to use them outside of school faggots

There's nothing wrong with backpacks, women will just find any excuse to shit on a guy who isn't Chad

I'm trying

My mom uses a backpack all the time and she's 50

Being a bald white 30 year old is like a living meme. We are the most unprotected group but we don't need protection because we dont guve a fuck

your psychiatrist is a piece of shit

Oh okay I guess I'll just shove all of my supplies in a briefcase for my next hiking trip, because I'm an ADULT

Why?

Imagine giving a fuck about the thoughts of thots

Attached: 1557520382479.png (239x304, 124K)

Attached: file.png (1164x824, 1.56M)

>There are actually people who are siding with the asshole in OP's pic who gives shit to someone, for something as innocuous as wearing a backpack.

Attached: Dissapointment.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Don't you have arms and pockets?

I love cute chubbies. Id ravage her and she'd let me because im 6 ft.

because it makes you look like a fucking manchild

True that, like always I just wake up, go to work, get home and try to interact with as few people as possible.

Sounds like you're carrying something illegal. Probably guns or drugs. Only criminals got stuff to hide.

how the fuck do i carry a bike lock in my pocket
how about a bottle of water
or bread

Is that so? Hm.

Attached: preuzmi.jpg (224x224, 5K)

>Papers and legal documents
in your pocket inside a credit cards holder, mine can store like 15 credit card sized documents
>my 3DS and charger
onions, leave that home or give it to your nephew
>smartphone
in your other pocket
>cash
get a credit card, no need for cash
>extra clothes
no need
>toiletries
just go behind a tree

How much you want to bet she's the kind of person to complain about the public shaming/judging of fat people?

I don't know why this made me laugh

FUCKING MANCHILDREN

Attached: hiking.jpg (1300x866, 239K)

>t.manchild

Thanks for the big red circle I wouldn't have been able to see him otherwise

thanks

Thanks doc.

>thot

Thought that term applied to women who had some basic level of good looks? The women that posted that pic is a 300lbs mud blood chick

Are you that guy from a while ago that fell for le tranny in meme and went limp when he finally got to fuck the girl he wanted thanks to fucking up his body with hormones?

>credit card suzed documents
Thats called a business card

Am I being detained?

I love me some chubbies too, but that's not chubby faggot, that's hambeast tier

using a backpack is way better than having down syndrome

Attached: RwCTLio.jpg (1024x910, 144K)

appreciated medicine man

user why are you carrying around a loaf of bread?

Reminder the person who posted this is an obese female with a victim complex.

Ironic as fuck.

Also how else would you carry shit round?
Gym clothes, water, regular clothes, any electronic, documents, books., pretty much anything you don't want to carry in your hands.

Why the fuck do you keep mentioning hiking? Does the guy in OP's pic look like he's fucking hiking, or even has a hiking backpack?

So if some prick took a photo of you just to give you shit over something petty, you wouldn't think that person was in the wrong? Not to mention it being a fucking invasion of privacy.

LOL

Hiking
Hiding drugs
Concerts

ether that or school should be the only reason why you should ever wear a backpack manchild

incel as fuck post

>carries a purse and or doesn't have a job

She cute tho. Shut up manlet

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: B1AEC013-F0EE-4F55-8CEE-AECE3187DC8F.jpg (313x1024, 41K)

Point taken, we're all incels after all.

>owns a niggerbull too
Of course she does

HAHA LOOK AT THIS GUY WEARING CLOTHES

>people fell for the bait, again

Attached: 1556567032460.jpg (500x371, 24K)

Maybe he's so ugly, people don't even want to take pictures of him.

>he types in the quote manually he is responding to
ohnononono

yikes

Attached: 57e.jpg (358x406, 28K)

31 here, fuck off harry potter faggot.

they wouldn't need to if you wasn't such a fucking manchild

>on Yea Forums
>not an incel
Where do you think you are bro? The normalfag site is two blocks down.

>She cute
She's not
>manlet
You wish

trannies are even pettier and shittier than women though, they combine the worst traits of both genders
why do you think they cause so much ruckus on the internet?

He really is. He tried to convince me that I was hearing voices in my head and that I should be put on antipsychotic meds when I voiced concerns that people would talk about me behind my back in public/at work

Attached: hurr.jpg (453x306, 101K)

Even her cartoon avatar looks hamplanet

are you new

have sex

Not if you want to hold anything else in it. Suitcases are basically handbags for men, sacrificing a ton of capacity and utility while costing more in exchange for looking more stylish.
Only cucks care about anything beyond practicality, stop behaving like a woman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backpack#Daily_use
It's a bag on your back. You can use it for whatever the hell you want.

i already know she is
she also compared shaving and makeup to slavery iirc

Why would you care about a petty and obese sack of shit obviously compensating for something? Look at this picture: Normal people worth your attention don't do this shit. They don't create posts like these.
Your psychiatrist is in the right.

Sadly they get paid extra money to give people pills and often give it out willy nilly. Just like doctors it might be much better to talk to a social worker from time to time as they can only help you vent.

>thinly veiled lolcow thread

Attached: 1537092322804.jpg (500x514, 27K)

I do daily tho.
I live i

Imagine being such an asshole that you take pictures of random strangers in public who have done nothing to you all so you can mock them on the internet.
>HERP BETTER POST THIS ON THE SOCIAL MEDIAS XDDD

Because the average user doesn't ever pick on people just minding their own business, right?

Seethe more little guy

nothing. dont worry about it. im just going to leave this bag here and walk away.

>two free hands
>weight balanced and distributed around your core
Backpacks are literally perfect, why would you use anything else?

>Backpack
Maybe the dudes going to the gym afterwards.
I guess the thought of going to the gym is so alien to this fat bitch

Attached: 1538580638805.png (764x402, 105K)

Suitcases are useful for carrying paperwork around and looking professional, but let's be real here you probably want that weight in a backpack if you could get away with it.

>>Papers and legal documents
>in your pocket inside a credit cards holder, mine can store like 15 credit card sized documents
How the hell do you fit an A4 format paper in your fucking pocket?

makeup tends to make women uglier, and if you press them on the issue they admit they don't put makeup on because men "expect" them to, they put it on to look like slags.

>implying i have to seethe when i tower over most people
lel

>he/she isn't ready to bug out at any moment

Attached: 1485234249441.jpg (449x413, 35K)

MEN WHO WEAR BACKPACKS ARE SOOOOO COOOOL.
Bet he likes hiking!

Attached: boots-for-dudes.jpg (415x623, 37K)

what the fuck are wrong with backpacks?

I live in a large metropolitan area and work near the business district in a large office building. Literally everyone uses backpacks over suitcases.

>blading
Why don't you just zantetsuken any who dare to call you out?

Based Goose

what the fuck is wrong with rucksacks? God damn retards.

you can't let this shit be normalized. people are so impressionable that this needs a dozen people commenting on how retarded it is.

Love the optimism of kids that think they'll grow up and have an amazing life when in reality only a monotonous existence await them

Have sex and maybe then you'll learn the secret technique incel scum

>mfw I am showing the same symptoms that a schizophrenic would

a laptop, not all of us mop shit for a living

Some fat roasty and a bunch of NEETs on Yea Forums think it look immature.

My gf just bought me a new back pack to use for grad school

It applies to girls who think like a trashy slut, not necessarily who have the looks of one. It’s a mentality more than anything, because it’s the actions of a thot that makes them who they are, not if they’re hot or not. Not every thot is hot and not every hambeast is humble.

She wishes she was a lolcow, doesn't hold a candle to our girl(boy) chris

Attached: Cwc_bronycon_2017_1.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

I bet the jew that took this pic wants every man to have a fucking purse like in europe

>ride motorbike
>study and work
>sometimes will go from work to library afterwards and take my textbooks + binders of notes etc
>sometimes will study at lunchtime or after hours at work
>keep textbooks and binders in a backpack obviously
Although my backpack doesn't really look like something I picked up at kmart
Don't worry anons, I've found that once you hit at certain age you stop caring what people think. It's not even an effort anymore

Attached: Venturesafe_EXP45_60321100_Black.jpg (1500x1500, 60K)

topkek. i fucking love Yea Forums

Make up trend is so bad in western women that I legit thought that was a real person.

Tourists, students, and military men are acceptable. Otherwise you just keep that shit in your car, not carry it around with you (and slung over one shoulder like an idiot)

el orco hambriento...

what's this in response to?

no but i haven't been harcore for about 6-7 years. is hp patronus bs the norm here now? i'll got order a mcgriddle combo now in that case and have them bring it out curbsite.

t. every day carry general autist who thinks he needs to take his laptop everywhere

Huh?

holy fuck you must be american (implying you have no education or any knowledge about how things work)

Try balding at 20s thanks to chemotherapy.

Attached: 1524555478158.jpg (302x225, 9K)

I don't have a car, I go around on my bike

>use tinder for a week, just kinda wanna see how i do
>keep getting matched with traps
HOW
WHERE ARE THEY COMING FROM
WHAT HAPPEND TO ACTUAL GIRLS?

Attached: 1557898456767.png (302x251, 113K)

umm crazy incel delusion much??

Attached: fashionlol1540133032919.jpg (3000x2398, 836K)

I'm sorry, didn't realize you were the international authority on this.

about time doctor

I'm not 25, I'm 32.

my lunch, pappers, my ipad etc.

The algorithm has designated you as a trap fucker.

I genuinely don't think there is anything you could add here to make it more perfect, it's like God spilt a person

lmao

>"H-how am i supposed to live without a backpack!"
>Here's how
>"WHO DIED AND MADE YOU KING?!"
Good luck getting creepshotted, autismo. Can't say I didn't try but some people are just too retarded

Pfffffff I started balding in collage. You're small time kid.

Being born.

great banter

damn if he's not really helping you should find someone better

UK slags, not even once.

>caring about what other people think

Attached: 15463805734.png (350x322, 141K)

dont care what other people who has no part in your life think off you. tell them too fuck off.

look at this fucking weirdo who doesn't wear a backpack

bottle of water, a flashlight, a knife and a couple of matchboxes

what the hell is he supposed to carry his stuff in? Waist bag? Briefcase? His asshole? Carry everyhing around in his hands?
People siding with the asshole making fun of a person wearing a backpack never actually leave their home.
I beet you never noticed this before either.

Attached: 1561237317397 (1).png (270x376, 87K)

Stop being so paranoid.
Watch eva if you need to in order to see how stupid that mentality is.

I literally work for Samsung as a product representative and almost all of us wear backpacks to carry our shit around. How does this dumb thot expect people like me to carry stuff?

Attached: 23412.gif (250x250, 812K)

> use tinder for three months
> not a single match
ahah

Attached: sarko_shrug[1].jpg (600x400, 31K)

Our expectations have been fucked by media

Thank fuck for that red circle, people would have been confused otherwise.

BUT
I
GIRLS

NOT DUDES
HOW ARE THERE THIS MANY TRAPS
WHY ARE THEY MATCHING WITH ME

One day.
I will own this board.

>best friend is kinda fit Greek (which means he looks like a tanned white guy incase /pol/ is wondering) guy with a good banking job
>constantly talks loudly about anime when I do stuff with him in publice and can´t go 5 seconds without looking at any even mighty hot looking girl passing us in the street
>get´s angry when I make fun about it but refuses to change
>still can´t understand why he hasn´t got a gf and why I am way better then him at talking to women
it´s amazing to me how some people can be chads in some aspects but clueless virgins in other ways

Bitch looks like a Chris Farley character.

I keep my fleshlight in mine

Gracias Senior Medical-0

dibs on number 5 and her saggy funbags

Well mister ubersmench, why don't you post a pic of yourself since you're so knowledgable about how not to look like a jackass without a backpack.

When people talk shit behind your back it just means they are taking time out of their day to think about you user.

Attached: 1449286097284.png (200x200, 19K)

>I literally work for Samsung as a product representative
sounds like a fancy word for retail clerk

>using a backpack is way better than having down syndrome
she's just fat user

>have back problem
>chiropractor literally told me to wear a backpack instead of a briefcase

Also before you niggers say >chiropractor it's basically physio, not the meme of fucking with your spine curing athlete's foot.

now you have learned that women don't care about "fit"

let me guess? there nothing wrong with handbags right? god i hate women.